User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:35   #1
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
I need help (computer question)

How do i re-enable my javascript? Please no spam
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:39   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1. There is a forum for this, and this ain't it
2. Internet Explorer -> Extra -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Enable Java JIT-compiler (or whatever it's called in the English version).
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:40   #3
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

I tried that and its not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:42   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Did you reboot the computer?
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:45   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
1. There is a forum for this, and this ain't it
2. Internet Explorer -> Extra -> Internet Options -> Advanced -> Enable Java JIT-compiler (or whatever it's called in the English version).
jave != java script

IE options -> security -> custom level-> scripting enable
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:47   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
jave != java script
The Java JIT-compiler in MSIE isn't the part that runs JavaScripts? Because I tried turning it off once, and javascripts did indeed cease to function.
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 21:18   #7
Lord Boredom

anal.
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 21:29   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
1. See Leshy's first point.
2. Just below where Nodrog pointed you is another option to enable scripting in java applets. Enable that as well.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 22:16   #9
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Hi PW,

Your computer is showing the symptoms of overheating.

Solution - get a bucket of ice cold water, open case, pour inside.

Job done.

Regards, Lucky

PS - water does not need to be ice cold... just cold will do.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 23:33   #10
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

fu luckeh

Anyways
Java is still not working in ie after i'm done all those. I cant even get into my hotmail e-mail..
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 23:37   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Plastic-Wrap
fu luckeh

Anyways
Java is still not working in ie after i'm done all those. I cant even get into my hotmail e-mail..
Reboot, then try.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 23:37   #12
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

Reboot, then try.
did that
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 23:38   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Um...can't even get into hotmail?

No idea now, sorry
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 23:47   #14
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

I think I might just un-install ie and re-install