User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 08:14   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Interesting early average roid count

Average Roid Count for the T10

Ranked in order of score

LCH - 320
Absolute - 303
MISTU - 300
HR - 286
ND - 295
VGN - 280
WP - 257
VsN - 280
1up - 349
NoS - 275

Ranked in order of average roid count

1up - 349
LCH - 320
Absolute - 302
MISTU - 300
ND - 295
HR - 286
VGN - 280
VsN - 280
NoS - 275
WP - 257

This shows to me a few things
1) Even when not trying to win, 1up own all.
2) LCH have defenitely got a clear advantage over Absolute/MISTU.
3) ND/HR could well be battling again for a good finish, maybe top 3 after one of the current top 3 falters (or in the case of absolute, disbands )
4) WP need to get their arse in gear if they want to finish in their current high rank of 7th.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 09:11   #2
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: Interesting early average roid count

yes.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 09:27   #3
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Roid average looks kind of crazy. Wp does seem to be slacking. I can see HR and ND fighting it out.
This early in the round 18 roids per member is way to big between LCH and Absolute.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 09:47   #4
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
This shows to me a few things
1) Even when not trying to win, 1up own all.
2) LCH have defenitely got a clear advantage over Absolute/MISTU.
3) ND/HR could well be battling again for a good finish, maybe top 3 after one of the current top 3 falters (or in the case of absolute, disbands )
4) WP need to get their arse in gear if they want to finish in their current high rank of 7th.
#1 is a crap statement. Who said they don't try to win? You think because they have less members that they will have less avg score because there is a smaller will to play well? They proved us last round that they can have great dedication and activity, I don't see how that would have changed suddenly.

I am however impressed by HR, seems they progress each round they play, which is a good thing.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 09:52   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Hay, I remember when Assassin was boasting of his/thier roiding* "skills".

*initiation.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 10:04   #6
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

heh, lol at Absolute, they are barely above the 300 roids that most of them initiated to
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 10:08   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
heh, lol at Absolute, they are barely above the 300 roids that most of them initiated to
nonetheless better then everyone else but lch, 1up and mistu

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 10:26   #8
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Says more about the level of gaming atm, rather than Absolute though.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 10:35   #9
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, thank you. First of all, I'd like to thank God for giving me the strength to roid everyday. I thank ViruS for being the first big alliance to give me a chance. Big props to Elysium for refining my skills in round 10 and last but not least, thanks to Mr Sid for allowing me to join this great group.

I will proudly accept this award, thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 11:03   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
Thank you, thank you. First of all, I'd like to thank God for giving me the strength to roid everyday. I thank ViruS for being the first big alliance to give me a chance. Big props to Elysium for refining my skills in round 10 and last but not least, thanks to Mr Sid for allowing me to join this great group.

The award will be handed to you once you've made a decent avatar

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 11:22   #11
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hehe. /Me appluades AzureWrath. Bravo Bravo.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 11:26   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wow 350 roids at the beginning what a good indication of who's going to win?

Although to be honest it is kind of taken that 1up will win \o/
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 13:42   #13
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

As Sid has made it very clear I will only make a small reiteration of 1ups plans for the coming round.

We will not be playing for the top spot. We will, however, be playing as Kingmakers.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 14:37   #14
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

So Mistu to Win then : |
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 15:07   #15
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Just my guess as to who you will be Kingmaking
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 15:24   #16
jerome

It`s silly to expect 1up to win. But one can assume, the other top5 alliances will probbly mass-attack us to remove our "threat" and just bottom feed more, as they are reluctant to hit each other, with the distinct possibility that the other alliances are actually even in numbers thus a possibilty of losing is present.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 15:48   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Remember a time when "it didn't matter in the beginning, what mattered were the 'finishing moves'"?
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 16:39   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
It`s silly to expect 1up to win. But one can assume, the other top5 alliances will probbly mass-attack us to remove our "threat" and just bottom feed more, as they are reluctant to hit each other, with the distinct possibility that the other alliances are actually even in numbers thus a possibilty of losing is present.
heh, tell me a round (in the past 6-7 rounds) where the winner of the round before didn't get ganked? 1up is no special and will be no different. So like ... don't act like pple will give you guys a special treatement.

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 16:45   #19
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
heh, tell me a round (in the past 6-7 rounds) where the winner of the round before didn't get ganked? 1up is no special and will be no different. So like ... don't act like pple will give you guys a special treatement.
weren`t you the one going on and on about how FAnG got "extra incoming than any other ally" because they were the almighty winners of r10.5 ?:)
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 16:51   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
weren`t you the one going on and on about how FAnG got "extra incoming than any other ally" because they were the almighty winners of r10.5 ?
thx for proving my point

yes I said we'd have extra incomming and (lemme tell you a secret...) WE DID ... !!!!
wow, great isn't it, it's like erm .... exactly what I said, not? Where exactly did I say it was sprecial treatement? I said we'd get more as round winners just as 1up "might" expect the same this round.

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 16:56   #21
jerome

Maybe for once, if an alliance ie. Absolute or MISTU wants to actually displace LCH, they might want to change that sequence.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 17:04   #22
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
So Mistu to Win then : |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Just my guess as to who you will be Kingmaking
What makes you think that exactly?

Quote:
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 17:33   #23
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Tick 187:

Average Roid Count For The Top 10

Ranked in order of Total Score:

LCH - 331
MISTU - 314
Absolute - 301
HR - 305
ND - 315
VGN - 285
1up - 382
VsN - 293
NoS - 288

Ranked in order of average roid count

1up - 382
LCH - 331
ND - 315
MISTU - 314
HR - 305
Absolute - 301
VsN - 293
NoS - 288
VGN - 285
WP - 274

couple points to note:

Absolute has a slight, almost nonexistent lower avg roidcount than original post by Fish (303->301), while everyone else has risen.

Absolute also lost a rank (2nd->3rd)

Wolfpack gained a rank (7th->6th)

Vengeance lost a rank (6th->7th)

1up gained a rank (9th->8th)

VisioN lost a rank (8th->9th)

I trust all my info is correct

Quote:

Last edited by AzureWrath; 21 Oct 2004 at 17:43.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 17:38   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Absolute have got an almost unrealistically low roid count. Is this perhaps some cunning ploy designed to ensure they're not nailed by the other alliances allowing them to emerge from the ashes of the inevitable war as the only alliance with ships and enthusiastic members left?

Or are they really just pants?
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 18:01   #25
jerome

It`s plausible they only roid if their HCT level allows them to mine the extra roids and they may all actually be on HCT3 and 300 roids !
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:33   #26
Helix

Quote:
It`s plausible they only roid if their HCT level allows them to mine the extra roids and they may all actually be on HCT3 and 300 roids !
that would just be silly, since there isn't much penalty for having more roids than you can mine. I vote for ineffective Absolute military command and/or noobish players who dont like to attack.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 20:12   #27
jerome

Maybe they believe the game doesn`t let you "cap" roids you can`t mine
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:17   #28
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

nope absolute had a bunch of members that started PA late so some were still initiating
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 23:00   #29
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
that would just be silly, since there isn't much penalty for having more roids than you can mine. I vote for ineffective Absolute military command and/or noobish players who dont like to attack.
funny how you think you're even remotely more skilled then the avg Absolute member. Remember that most of their members come from ALL DIFFERENT alliances such as Elysium, Eclipse, FAnG, WP, Dragons, ...
Some were probably your alliance m8's at some point. Nice to how big your head has grown since then I guess ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Oct 2004, 00:45   #30
Helix

Quote:
funny how you think you're even remotely more skilled then the avg Absolute member. Remember that most of their members come from ALL DIFFERENT alliances such as Elysium, Eclipse, FAnG, WP, Dragons, ...
Some were probably your alliance m8's at some point. Nice to how big your head has grown since then I guess ...
Kjeldoran, I never said I was better than them, all I said was that they either are being quite ineffective in running attacks....or that they have lots of people that aren't interested in attacks, since they haven't grown in roids, in fact lost roids, recently. In summary, you know shit about me Kjeldoran, so f*ck off.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 02:36   #31
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
What makes you think that exactly?
I got siddy tied around my finger
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 11:54   #32
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kjeldoran, I never said I was better than them, all I said was that they either are being quite ineffective in running attacks....or that they have lots of people that aren't interested in attacks, since they haven't grown in roids, in fact lost roids, recently. In summary, you know shit about me Kjeldoran, so f*ck off.
ohh well NEWSFLASH !!! Not growing in roids is not always to blame on ineffective military command but mmm I dunno, because they get ganked and thus lose more roids then they gain?

Yet you assumed, it's Absolute so they MUST have a bad command, that's what you posted.

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Oct 2004, 12:31   #33
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Don't listen to Kjel, he just get's frustrated because of his 'size'.

Leave the real people alone Kjel!
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 12:32   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Don't listen to Kjel, he just get's frustrated because of his 'size'.

Leave the real people alone Kjel!
yeah it's hard, need to wear large boxers just to contain it

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Oct 2004, 13:25   #35
cujo

i would say that our avg. roid count is because our commanding ppl knows what to do.
every1 was ordered to stop initiating below 250 roids.
our alliance have got some big gal attacks, and deffing is first priority as every1 knows.
so the outcome is that we have deffed ourselfs, and in same time average member of absolute has got 50 roids in attacks. calculate that.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 13:54   #36
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

*gets out calculator
*punches some buttons

nope still dont get it.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:02   #37
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujo
i would say that our avg. roid count is because our commanding ppl knows what to do.
every1 was ordered to stop initiating below 250 roids.
our alliance have got some big gal attacks, and deffing is first priority as every1 knows.
so the outcome is that we have deffed ourselfs, and in same time average member of absolute has got 50 roids in attacks. calculate that.

I see you just came back. Go ask a proper alliance representative for permission before you post something like this again.
The competion is initiating to at least 275-300. Why start your entire alliance down 25-30 roids. I did the calculations. It adds up to phewy.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:55   #38
jerome

You`ve managed one attack in this much time ?!
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:19   #39
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

People are initiating to 300 roids?!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:26   #40
jerome

Actually there was a couple of planets who initiated to 400 roids too I noticed <3.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:28   #41
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

initiated to 400?!?! 300 was the perfect number to initiate to.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:29   #42
jerome

Hay, who am i to question their tactics, easy roids is.. easy roids
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:37   #43
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Not initiating to 300 roids is stupidity if you play Cathaar.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:55   #44
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I guess that explains why so many roidfat planets had no fleets.

Thanks for the free rocks, suckers! :P

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 21:27   #45
Helix

Quote:
ohh well NEWSFLASH !!! Not growing in roids is not always to blame on ineffective military command but mmm I dunno, because they get ganked and thus lose more roids then they gain?

Yet you assumed, it's Absolute so they MUST have a bad command, that's what you posted.
A) 1up last round had way more incoming all the time than what Absolute is facing right now, yet we managed *almost* all the time to still gain a sizeable amount of roids more than we lost.

B) Defense aside, if they cant steal more roids at the start of the round than they lose, while every other alliance is blowing by them, that is ineffective military command and/or members not attacking smartly.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 21:47   #46
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
Not initiating to 300 roids is stupidity if you play Cathaar.
Dont scream too soon.

If you play cathaar with the intent of getting CR as fast as possible, you cant do HCT3 before protection ends, cos you need to rush for Siege Weapons. And with the ability to mine only 200 roids, initing to 300 is in fact stupidity.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 21:54   #47
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Dont scream too soon.

If you play cathaar with the intent of getting CR as fast as possible, you cant do HCT3 before protection ends, cos you need to rush for Siege Weapons. And with the ability to mine only 200 roids, initing to 300 is in fact stupidity.
so most of them are cath?

Quote:
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 03:54   #48
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

update roid count i wanna see
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 03:57   #49
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Dont scream too soon.

Then use the frigates for the first couple of attacks and be slower to CR. Xan especially are vulnerable to frigates in the early stages.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 04:41   #50
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
I guess that explains why so many roidfat planets had no fleets.

Thanks for the free rocks, suckers! :P
I init'd to 300 ... noone touched me.
It was the 'proper' move, anything else was just stubborn.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote