User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:46   #51
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: Taking a long overdue piss on 1up's propaganda bonfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyboy
would you like a coords list as well Rumad?
the point i was making wazs to show the holes in what he said. Simply there are so many ways to covr up atatcking someoen you don't want to hit that any argumenst to the contrary should at least be supporte by the relevant vidence to refute. Otherwise the denials are no better than the allegations. Hollow and lacking substance.

So in answer to your question - at eas it could be cross refered to memberlists so why not
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:49   #52
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
We dont "do" faking targets, as due to target classes, their is always someone who can take a target, so they are left untaken until someone wants them, if they arent taken we simply run the risk of them defending.

Now please go and do the right thing, delete your forum account.
Lo kev

its so easy to refute without a evidential basis. However I think I am closer to th mark than you give me credit for

Anyway back to work now
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:52   #53
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Lo kev

its so easy to refute without a evidential basis. However I think I am closer to th mark than you give me credit for

Anyway back to work now
I run my own attack group, i know exactly what the procedure is thank you very much.
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:56   #54
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
I run my own attack group, i know exactly what the procedure is thank you very much.
Good for you!

Now share it wih te universe if you are ssure what you say is right because the "because i say so" style of reply is getting very old hat these days.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 10:00   #55
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Good for you!

Now share it wih te universe if you are ssure what you say is right because the "because i say so" style of reply is getting very old hat these days.
I could post co-ords of galaxies weve rolled, but that would be against forum rules, simply contact "Benneton" on irc, as it was his galaxy we hit yesterday, im sure he'll confirm all you need to know . Get exercising those fingers, their slipping quite alot Rummy (
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 10:21   #56
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
I could post co-ords of galaxies weve rolled, but that would be against forum rules, simply contact "Benneton" on irc, as it was his galaxy we hit yesterday, im sure he'll confirm all you need to know . Get exercising those fingers, their slipping quite alot Rummy (
shush with the exercise - your starting to sound repetitive. As for the co-ords all I am pointing out is that you would need to declare all targets globally and scans to ensure that every member launched and landed to prove what you say. You wont for various reasons but if you want to "prove" what you say its the only way. From a neutral point of view all the whining is pretty silly when you are winning by quite a large margin. Lets hope if alliances are assisting ou they realise what they are doing sooner than later
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 11:45   #57
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
PULLEEZZ - get a brain. You just totally contradicted yourself with everything you just said above this line.
Waffle, do you know what 'sarcasm' is? If you did, you'd understand why I wrote that last sentence.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:14   #58
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
PS - Fork, I always thought better of you. Sad to see you like the rest of the muppets.
Indeed, I was drunk when I wrote my last post so it's overly harsh but Fork I always considered you a top guy, I remember when you broke off from Eclipse saying that it was a pity that you got dragged off with such a bunch of losers but I could see why you did. Your far better than posting rubbish like this on AD.

Also I take two gals a night and I've never ever been told a planet is off limits.

Last edited by Hicks; 2 Jul 2004 at 12:23.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:14   #59
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
the point i was making wazs to show the holes in what he said. Simply there are so many ways to covr up atatcking someoen you don't want to hit that any argumenst to the contrary should at least be supporte by the relevant vidence to refute. Otherwise the denials are no better than the allegations. Hollow and lacking substance.

So in answer to your question - at eas it could be cross refered to memberlists so why not

You have to be god damned fast if you wanna make sure someone in a raid isnt hit, as all the interesting targets are usualy taken within 1-4 seconds after -m. But hell, I guess you are gonna claim that we timetravel aswell?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:37   #60
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
You have to be god damned fast if you wanna make sure someone in a raid isnt hit, as all the interesting targets are usualy taken within 1-4 seconds after -m. But hell, I guess you are gonna claim that we timetravel aswell?
its called being prepared.

I know when I used to run a BG round 9 for my galaxy we had the pick of the raids before releasing to the rest of the BG. Sothey selected there targets just afer the co ords are up - and if you are saying that is done that quick I am guessing there is a element of preselection happening.

So yes your totally right in what you say
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:48   #61
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Well, heres how we do it..

We clear the attack chan.
We spam the priv chan to see how many is interested.
We then pick a target when we see what firepower we have available
Get scans etc..
Invite peope into a temp channel, to avoid idlers getting too much info.
Let people have a look at the scans
Set -m and watch the targets get picked.

I know this for a fact, since I am a MO running raids, so noone can prepick targets without me knowing it. Now, again I ask you, are our HC timetraveling to get the targets they dont want hit right after -m ?

-TheRat

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:51   #62
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Well, heres how we do it..

We clear the attack chan.
We spam the priv chan to see how many is interested.
We then pick a target when we see what firepower we have available
Get scans etc..
Invite peope into a temp channel, to avoid idlers getting too much info.
Let people have a look at the scans
Set -m and watch the targets get picked.

I know this for a fact, since I am a MO running raids, so noone can prepick targets without me knowing it. Now, again I ask you, are our HC timetraveling to get the targets they dont want hit right after -m ?

-TheRat
Its a good way of getting extra attackers for the make weight targets after you have sorted out your friends with the juicy tagets and ofcourse people with the fakes. And cause you release at same time to everyone it looks completely unbiased

I usd to be a reasonable BC myself you know
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:55   #63
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Right, people can point fingers as much as they want, but TBH im getting tired of all the bullshit, rumours and lies being posted. If people can't produce a single piece of proof or evidence about LCH and 1up blocking or being NAP-ed, why even go there and shout 'THEY ARE BLOCKING OMG OMG'. Stop making yourself look like clueless fools who are taking their first shot at 'propaganda'. Thanks.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:58   #64
Jackal2112

Quote:
Its a good way of getting extra attackers for the make weight targets after you have sorted out your friends with the juicy tagets and ofcourse people with the fakes. And cause you release at same time to everyone it looks completely unbiased
No, it is not. I also BC some of these attacks and since the room is -m after all members had time to look at the scan and do their calcs, there is no way in hell that officer or HC would be able to prepick. Usually all targets have been taken within 5 seconds after the room is taken to -m. To prevent any misunderstanding or allegations I do not even pick a target on raids I BC myself. Rumad, but i'm sure you have some conclusive proof of prepicking taking place. Care to show us all?

Quote:
I usd to be a reasonable BC myself you know
'Back to the drawing board?' It surely doesn't show.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:05   #65
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
No, it is not. I also BC some of these attacks and since the room is -m after all members had time to look at the scan and do their calcs, there is no way in hell that officer or HC would be able to prepick. Usually all targets have been taken within 5 seconds after the room is taken to -m. To prevent any misunderstanding or allegations I do not even pick a target on raids I BC myself. Rumad, but i'm sure you have some conclusive proof of prepicking taking place. Care to show us all?

'Back to the drawing board?' It surely doesn't show.

First off your previous post i find absolutely amazing. You cast aspersions, but no one can question you or your relations. Get a grip, though if i am honest your posting hasn't improved much since round 6 i cannot see it happening now.

now related to the post above.

Firstly no one would know if you are preselecting or not. All we have is a few "no we not! how dare you!" comments coming up without much valid proof.

I have my proof in conversations with some 1up members who have "filled me in".

I have been around long enough to trust what my friends tell me. I guess thats how you get intel huh? So back to the drawing board? nah not really, but thanks for trying

As for conclusive proof - I am not the one coming to these boards trying to point out two alliance coordination against you and I am not the one with the onus on to "proove" what i say. I can ask my contacts if they mind being declared, but as they told me as a friend I doubt very much I will be disclosing it.

You and I KNOW whats going on. Don't try and hide behind the beaureaucracy of equality which you KNOW does not exist.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:18   #66
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

yupster is an unknown quantity at this point

Rumad you say you have proof you dont wanna give, yet you tell others to give proof.

Why be such a hypocrite, when you know neither side will give proof when its bound to compromise their alliance planets.

[1up]

Round5 - 16:23
Round11 - 21:1
Round12 - 22:5
yupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:20   #67
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How can we prove it to you Rumad? Want to come into our attacks and see for yourself? Super!
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:22   #68
TheRat
Retired

If I am not mistaken, Rumad doesnt play, nor does he have an alliance?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:24   #69
Jackal2112

Dear Rumad,

- Personal flames don't interest me anymore. Try all you want.
- IRC logs aren't proof, never have been never will be. Not that you can back it up if they were.
- You are wrong on my post about how we BC our attacks: we don't have to prove our 'innocence', you and your 'friends' can't even prove our guilt so why would i bother (innocent until proven otherwise). I am just trying to give you and other AD readers some insight on how 1up BC's arrange their attacks. If you chose not to believe the way we organise our raids; fine with me

PS. It's rather pathetic and fully in the spirit of PA to have grudges against someone for things that were said 7 rounds ago btw, but I won't hold it against you m8, I've been there. Just sad that you are still stuck in the 'blocking/grudge' mode after all these rounds.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:26   #70
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

This little point (#5) in Forks post wasn't the thing Fork wanne point out, it was just a bonus which should have been left out. As I posted before, some people will never believe 1up, cause nobody can ever confirm what you are typing. You(1up) accused Fang/Mistu from blocking, they denied it, and you didn't believe them.... Sounds like a similair situation isn't it. So... I think we never agree, and that's the fun part of AD
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:28   #71
Jackal2112

Thunder, do you prepick when you BC?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:30   #72
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupster
Rumad you say you have proof you dont wanna give, yet you tell others to give proof.

Why be such a hypocrite, when you know neither side will give proof when its bound to compromise their alliance planets.
wow 5 posts to one - a bit tetchy arent we?

I have nothing to gain from this yuppy as the rat points out i am not alligned and nor am in in any alliances currently. I have recently signed up though to se the rankings and such.

As for my proof I have enough to suppor wat ia m saying, I won't cut friends loose though to satisfy your demands. See you have put yourselvesina positin where your accuse ohers so ou also have to portra the virginal image you have set yourself. I have enough belief in what I know - you however have not done anything apart from post en masse denying, counter claiming and basically doing nothing but stirrring things up.

You have the onus to disprove things because you put yourself in that position.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:33   #73
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

Your completely wrong Rumad. You try to put 1up in the position where YOU think we shold disprove something.

Evidence of attacks/defence would involve nicks and coords of our members, and you know perfectly well such information will never be given.

Youre the one flaming and whining here, and I expected better of you.

[1up]

Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:37   #74
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm not going to bother replying to all the aforementioned twaddle posted by Fork and the other "1up are teh evhul" ****wits, it's not like I give a flying **** what you think either way.

As I'm led to believe this isn't the case in MISTU and that members regularly get ****ed over by officers taking the sweetest targets.
Yet another 1up hypocrite. Accuses someone else of posting twaddle, then provides a mighty dose of it himself. Thats enough to make anyone laugh.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:39   #75
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Your completely wrong Rumad. You try to put 1up in the position where YOU think we shold disprove something.

Evidence of attacks/defence would involve nicks and coords of our members, and you know perfectly well such information will never be given.

Youre the one flaming and whining here, and I expected better of you.
Without incinuating you are (which your not) look at your own member conduct and also ask your hc of the co-operation (avoidance watever you want to call it) and how they have managed such stable growth,

As for expecting better of me i unsure what I have said for you to say that - you and I both know I would not release my friends without asking them, but since your mates have decided to post lots of witch hunt stuff lately I find myslf in a position where revealing the truth is the only option.

Unfortunately Yuppy you have had your own way far too long here. You (as in the alliance) have manipulated and worked to undermine the position of several aliances for nothing more than your own gain.

I am just glad i can sit here and honestly say I am neutral - kj is such a dork
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 2 Jul 2004 at 15:12.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:41   #76
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
Thunder, do you prepick when you BC?
Hehe, well Dain. I know this is a retorical(is that english?) question. I HATE prepicking, will never prepick and won't be member of an alliance who supports pripicking. I was suprised that 1up doesn't use prepicking goes I know some of the military command staff had the image that they only filled raids for there personal gain, picked a target first and let the noobsquad fill the rest of the raid. I must say, way the go 1up, this should be done in every alliance. People who preclaim are selfish, not wanted and should never be aloud to be a BC. But I guess you know my opinion about that already
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:55   #77
Jackal2112

Thunder: Yeah I do. And you also know what I think about pretaking.

To all the rest: Sorry I interfered in your flaming. Please proceed.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:03   #78
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev
Yet another 1up hypocrite. Accuses someone else of posting twaddle, then provides a mighty dose of it himself. Thats enough to make anyone laugh.
And you base that on? Feel free to drop me a pm and I'll point you in the direction of the player who pointed these things out to me. Next time ask for the evidence before the brainless bit

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:13   #79
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And you base that on? Feel free to drop me a pm and I'll point you in the direction of the player who pointed these things out to me. Next time ask for the evidence before the brainless bit
And vice versa of course - there's been no officer prepicked targets in any TP i've been present for - probably about 70% of evening attacks. Of course it could be that the evil MISTU officers steal all the good targets on the raids i'm not present for. Yeah. That's likely.

Next time, get real evidence before posting absolute garbage.

It doesn't much matter which member threw his toys out the pram when he wanted the best target and didn't pick it in time - thats not evidence. The bot doesn't open the targets until the set TP. For anyone. Full stop.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:19   #80
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
And vice versa of course - there's been no officer prepicked targets in any TP i've been present for - probably about 70% of evening attacks. Of course it could be that the evil MISTU officers steal all the good targets on the raids i'm not present for. Yeah. That's likely.

Next time, get real evidence before posting absolute garbage.
You are able to read aren't you? I actually told you to pop onto irc, pm me and I'd point you in the direction of the evidence. Of course I should also have mentioned that this is not an issue fro this round that I'm aware of, this is something that drove people to leave last round and therefore possibly presumptious for me to assume the same is happening this round.

You get a gold star for flaming before reading

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:23   #81
Shev
So what?

Quote:
You are able to read aren't you? I actually told you to pop onto irc, pm me and I'd point you in the direction of the evidence. Of course I should also have mentioned that this is not an issue fro this round that I'm aware of, this is something that drove people to leave last round and therefore possibly presumptious for me to assume the same is happening this round.

You get a gold star for flaming before reading
Gold star accepted and stuck to forehead. Ta.

In the edit I stated why it didn't matter, and it definitely doesn't now - last round there was a different bot where it would easily be possible to pre-pick. I don't actually know myself if it happened, as I wasn't playing properly due to no net access.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:39   #82
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Gold star accepted and stuck to forehead. Ta.

In the edit I stated why it didn't matter, and it definitely doesn't now - last round there was a different bot where it would easily be possible to pre-pick. I don't actually know myself if it happened, as I wasn't playing properly due to no net access.
heh - point conceded

Quote:
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:05   #83
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why on Earth do you bother replying to the butter troll ? Don't you people have anything better to do ? Rumad get to weight watchers fs.

Last edited by Hicks; 2 Jul 2004 at 16:17.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:32   #84
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Why on Earth do you bother replying to the butter troll ? Don't you people have anything better to do ? Rumad get to weight watchers fs.
sticks and stones hicks

Did you know i was breeding a clone hicks? I will make surehe also laughs at you
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:37   #85
Jackal2112

that wasn't very convincing m8. checkmate

btw Hicks not all of us can be so skinny as you you geek
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:39   #86
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Buttertroll I highly doubt you could ever breed anything. Even if it was in a lab.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:03   #87
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

You see me replying in these threads? No.
I couldn't care less what the public thinks. Yeah, I know it makes me a lousy politician, that's why I stay away from here. I didn't know LCH was napped with 1up, and I for one should know. You (FAnG/MISTU) people who think we are, I'm sure you have plenty of LCH/1up coords. Go on and news scan them. I'm pretty certain we have roided eachother somewhere the last days.

I hope noone is stupid enough to believe what they read on AD.

Quote:
If we do not answer, we just give them a reason to believe what is being said.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:05   #88
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
I hope noone is stupid enough to believe what they read on AD.
I believe you
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:30   #89
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

rumad, my friend, please stop making yourself a fool here :/

i do like you, but seeing all your posts, containing so much shit is what makes me really sad.

you said you dont have a planet, so retire, atleast you got the chance. i failed on it.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:42   #90
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a coord list if you would like to have it

Go 1up! You deserve this round victory, etc.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:45   #91
yupster
Dawsons Creek r0x

Oh the bitterness waffle

Grow up

[1up]

Unread 2 Jul 2004, 23:00   #92
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

Quote:
Oh the bitterness waffle

Grow up
Go have goat sex with pig, you 2 seem to like eachother alot. :/.
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 23:47   #93
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Guess I was right about you anyway Waffle.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 00:35   #94
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Guess I was right about you anyway Waffle.
ok game
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 00:35   #95
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Go have goat sex with pig, you 2 seem to like eachother alot. :/.

at least someone likes him

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 07:30   #96
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
at least someone likes him
Hey, soup nazi, can you unbanz0r me from j0r publicz chanel plzzzzzz. You kno tat teh chanel isn't as fun without me. .

btw - i had to laugh at this:

PT 346 The operation was successful, and the progress of the research was set back at least 3 tick(s).

That's just a taste of what's to come for you t10 1up'rs. My goal: not have a single 1up planet in the t10 at end of round.
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 07:51   #97
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Wow, I don't know how I missed this thread. I guess we all know now what it takes to make Mistu HC talk. A good ol' Fashioned Butt-whipping. It sounds like you guys are implying that you could only lose roids if someone coordinates against you. ?me shakes head. Excuses, excuses. You guys lose roids because noone is awake to take ur defense calls. You have an inactive alliance. Slap me if I'm lying. Now stop crying. You guys suck.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 09:51   #98
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's just a taste of what's to come for you t10 1up'rs. My goal: not have a single 1up planet in the t10 at end of round.
Forest does the whole "declaring war" thing well. You're just a cheap imitation
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 10:08   #99
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Wow, I don't know how I missed this thread. I guess we all know now what it takes to make Mistu HC talk. A good ol' Fashioned Butt-whipping. It sounds like you guys are implying that you could only lose roids if someone coordinates against you. ?me shakes head. Excuses, excuses. You guys lose roids because noone is awake to take ur defense calls. You have an inactive alliance. Slap me if I'm lying. Now stop crying. You guys suck.

dude think you need to open your eyes and get a mind of your own. besides we werent the ones crying your alliance was, making assumptions and accusations. now stfu coz you sux0r even more with your nubeje remarks.

on a side note, i wonder who holds grudges here seeing all the personal insults in this thread pretty sad tbh.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 10:22   #100
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

they arent assumptions and accusations if, like others i know of, chika has had problems getting def for mistu galm8s late at night.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote