User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 20:57   #101
Tomkat
:alpha:
 
Tomkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London, UK
Posts: 7,871
Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paeooke
if that took place wouldnt it be done in more secrecy then just randomly ask ppl to join a bg and assume that theyre in x alliance and done through HC instead of some random person asking. plus giving out coords and times of attack
So what you're saying is... "FAnG are pants at organising attacks"?

I have to agree
__________________
"There is no I in team, but there are two in anal fisting"
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:02   #102
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 119
waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
So, u read the thread in order to say its boring. Dont read it And if u didnt read it, then dont say its boring

Im enjoying it (cause i ahve no life).
I actually didn't read much of it. Saw a line dealing with Fang/MISTU sharing a bg, cba with the rest of the thread.
__________________
<cheerios> waffle, the more you talk the more stupid you make yourself look
<[DC]waffle> liar cheerios
<[DC]waffle> who names themself after a breakfast food
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:04   #103
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,899
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paeooke
if that took place wouldnt it be done in more secrecy then just randomly ask ppl to join a bg and assume that theyre in x alliance and done through HC instead of some random person asking. plus giving out coords and times of attack

Last round in fang, they were doing target picking and releasing co-ords at 1800 for a 0300 attack, until i joined and stopped it.

Whose to say that other things I dont ahve access to work the same way.
(im not saying there is any block, im just playing devils advocate)
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:09   #104
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cornwall, england
Posts: 244
virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: From the neutrals stand....

omg what rubbish bcs.... in entity... we scanned a hour before launch.... cloacked the scans (rounded up the score & roids) & we were considered to be more of a medium sized alliance focusing more on def.
Just shows you I ain't the worst bc in the history of pa.
__________________
10:04| <Vir> |10:02| <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| <Vir> |10:05| <Zhil> lol
|10:05| <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| <Vir> lmao
|10:05| <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:15   #105
Tomkat
:alpha:
 
Tomkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: London, UK
Posts: 7,871
Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Just shows you I ain't the worst bc in the history of pa.

i'd like to think I already have that trophy on my shelf <3
__________________
"There is no I in team, but there are two in anal fisting"
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:16   #106
paeooke
Teh Legion. Urwinism
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: in spaceh wit a cookie
Posts: 151
paeooke can only hope to improve
Re: From the neutrals stand....

yes probly fang are crap at organising attacks but i cant comment at that as im not in fang.
__________________
Retired from PA
paeooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:20   #107
Leshy
Mr. Blobby
 
Leshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,254
Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You know what I mean Leshy. Don't pretend to be stupid, as we both know you're not :P
You're such a sweet talker <3

I'd like to see some actual evidence, other than hearsay, "my HC said so!" and "someone PM'd someone at some point and said something which might...".
__________________
http://www.leshy.net
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:27   #108
Synthetic_Sid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 537
Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paeooke
if that took place wouldnt it be done in more secrecy then just randomly ask ppl to join a bg and assume that theyre in x alliance and done through HC instead of some random person asking. plus giving out coords and times of attack
I can quite understand why the Fang member thought that our member was Mistu - as would you if you knew who he was. If I was told about the irc conversation after the attack had happened then I'd be equal sceptical. However I was informed about the conversation, the coords, LT etc hours before it occurred. And of course the galaxy was warned - including the other alliances present in it. When the galaxy then gets hit at the planned time by neat formations of Mistu and Fang attackers it does seem rather a remarkable coincidence.

Making up fake irc logs is easy. Making up fake irc logs which predict an attack by two alliances on an identified galaxy, giving both the launch time and number of waves would be rather more tricky

2 alliances attacking the same target galaxy is common. 2 alliances attacking the same galaxy simultaneously, with no piggybacking or gaps in launch order is rather more difficult to achieve through pure chance.

Anyway, the topic's done and dusted now. We didn't form a block in response - and with fang going through a mid-round crisis and shedding members none is needed.
__________________
Synthetic Sid
[1up]
Synthetic_Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:38   #109
Synthetic_Sid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 537
Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I'd like to see some actual evidence, other than hearsay, "my HC said so!" and "someone PM'd someone at some point and said something which might...".
Why on earth would I want to give you any evidence? If you don't know what your members are doing that's your problem not mine. You've got scanners I assume - try news-scanning those of your larger planets who don't participate in your official attacks, and look for a group that attack together. Then news-scan the galaxies they've attacked and look for the same fang attackers going with them regularly.

Alternatively, just stick to the "I don't know it happens, therefore it can't be possibly be true" line.
__________________
Synthetic Sid
[1up]
Synthetic_Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:39   #110
Leshy
Mr. Blobby
 
Leshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,254
Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
When the galaxy then gets hit at the planned time by neat formations of Mistu and Fang attackers it does seem rather a remarkable coincidence.
So far all I see are nice formations of propa on the one side, and ganda on the other one.
__________________
http://www.leshy.net
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:02   #111
Colt
Mercenary
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Todmorden
Posts: 1,190
Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Last round in fang, they were doing target picking and releasing co-ords at 1800 for a 0300 attack, until i joined and stopped it.
LOL, that is complete and utter Bull. TP's were never before 21:00GMT, usually varying due to something arising putting it off or something.. also, seeing as you were a BC, you should know that 95% of attacks had an LT of 1:55GMT

nice try, but seeing as i was there for nearly every TP last round not surprsing that virogenesis believed you, he seems to believe any thing that comes out of someone who is in 1up

Sid: the attack on the top5 gal looked pretty organised to me, and i was there for the whole 6 waves i saw no piggies, always same etas on the attacker fleets... pure coincidence?
__________________
FAnG
Ascendancy
Apprime
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:07   #112
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,899
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Colt not exact times i will say, but, there was a HUGE gap, and I did stop it, along with stopping ppl dropping targets (which caused all the trouble with crusie), and hc agreed to a kick policy for ppl breaking rules.

This isnt really anything new, and i dont think even those in fang who hate me loads would deny that.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:09   #113
Colt
Mercenary
 
Colt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Todmorden
Posts: 1,190
Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: From the neutrals stand....

there was a big gap yes, but not as big as the one your suggesting
__________________
FAnG
Ascendancy
Apprime
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:17   #114
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,899
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Not far off, and im not delieberetly trying to decieve,, i just couldnt remember exact times.

Now enough about how I taught fang how to run attacks, lets get back to accusing each otyher of blocking.

Actually lest not bother, this thread has died a death
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:20   #115
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 119
waffle is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Not far off, and im not delieberetly trying to decieve,, i just couldnt remember exact times.

Now enough about how I taught fang how to run attacks, lets get back to accusing each otyher of blocking.

Actually lest not bother, this thread has died a death
Why don't you just BC yourself then?
__________________
<cheerios> waffle, the more you talk the more stupid you make yourself look
<[DC]waffle> liar cheerios
<[DC]waffle> who names themself after a breakfast food
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:29   #116
Leshy
Mr. Blobby
 
Leshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,254
Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Why on earth would I want to give you any evidence?
Because otherwise your stories look like you made them up in the five minutes prior to writing your posts? I'm pretty sure I can conjure up a vague tale of how a 1up member contacted a MISTU member, and was very disillusioned about how he joined 1up because he thought they would be going solo, but instead found that offers had been made to LCH for a NAP.

The nice thing is, I wouldn't have to give you any evidence, for the same line of reasoning.
__________________
http://www.leshy.net
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:37   #117
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: cornwall, england
Posts: 244
virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Because otherwise your stories look like you made them up in the five minutes prior to writing your posts? I'm pretty sure I can conjure up a vague tale of how a 1up member contacted a MISTU member, and was very disillusioned about how he joined 1up because he thought they would be going solo, but instead found that offers had been made to LCH for a NAP.

The nice thing is, I wouldn't have to give you any evidence, for the same line of reasoning.
Didn't Synthetic_Sid say other alliances were made aware of the attacks & details, pretty sure if you asked around you could find out
__________________
10:04| <Vir> |10:02| <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| <Vir> |10:05| <Zhil> lol
|10:05| <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| <Vir> lmao
|10:05| <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:27   #118
Zh|l
Inquisitor
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: England
Posts: 2,201
Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Because otherwise your stories look like you made them up in the five minutes prior to writing your posts? I'm pretty sure I can conjure up a vague tale of how a 1up member contacted a MISTU member, and was very disillusioned about how he joined 1up because he thought they would be going solo, but instead found that offers had been made to LCH for a NAP.

The nice thing is, I wouldn't have to give you any evidence, for the same line of reasoning.

You make me laugh so much Leshy. The fact the attack took place as scheduled with combined Mistu/FAnG incoming is surely enough proof.

Denying facts that have been shown and revealed to the majority of alliances does neither yours (or MISTU's) creditability any favours. Why don't you just either (a) distract from the issue (b) admit a flaw in preround planning that resulted in some mistu/fang members working together.

Or you could continue to keep up this charade and pretend nothing of the sort is happening.
__________________
----------
That uniform you're wearing
So hot I cant stop staring.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:29   #119
Synthetic_Sid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 537
Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Because otherwise your stories look like you made them up in the five minutes prior to writing your posts? I'm pretty sure I can conjure up a vague tale of how a 1up member contacted a MISTU member, and was very disillusioned about how he joined 1up because he thought they would be going solo, but instead found that offers had been made to LCH for a NAP.

The nice thing is, I wouldn't have to give you any evidence, for the same line of reasoning.
And if your story included the coords of galaxy that would be hit by 1up/LCH with launchtimes etc I'm sure the alliances in that galaxy would believe you when the attack showed up. You seem to miss the point that it wasn't just 1up who knew in advance about the joint attack on the galaxy - other alliances there did too. Which could, just possibly, be why some of them don't like your alliance and fang very much. You can deny it until you're blue in the face on AD - and some people may well believe you - but you won't convince any of the ones who were told in advance about it and then watched it unfold.
__________________
Synthetic Sid
[1up]
Synthetic_Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:48   #120
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...
 
Jonas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Kvinesdal
Posts: 1,392
Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From the neutrals stand....

I dobut 1up can be taken down without blocking. I even doubt they will be taken down if there be blocking. However I always said Blocking isnt a bad thing. But they need to be thought through so they can split up. Stagnation is the bas thing. In a random universe like this, blocks might be ok if they are even.

However I enjoy this round as nonblocked(not too blocked atm anyway)
Whats bad is all the free accounts :/
__________________
When we discover the centre of the universe, alot of people will be shocked and dissapointed to know that they are not it!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:53   #121
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher
 
Barrow|Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: ONE LOVE
Posts: 660
Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Not far off, and im not delieberetly trying to decieve,, i just couldnt remember exact times.

Now enough about how I taught fang how to run attacks, lets get back to accusing each otyher of blocking.

Actually lest not bother, this thread has died a death


You are a disgrace to 1up.
__________________
Nude On!
Barrow|Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:54   #122
TheRat
Retired
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Rogaland, Norway
Posts: 642
TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Re: From the neutrals stand....

I rather like having Forest with us.
__________________
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 00:01   #123
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher
 
Barrow|Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: ONE LOVE
Posts: 660
Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Well, thats silly. As then you would like having a disgrace to 1up...err...in 1up.
__________________
Nude On!
Barrow|Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 00:15   #124
Leshy
Mr. Blobby
 
Leshy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,254
Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Didn't Synthetic_Sid say other alliances were made aware of the attacks & details, pretty sure if you asked around you could find out
I would, but I'm going on vacation for a week, so it's not really high on my priority list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
You make me laugh so much Leshy. The fact the attack took place as scheduled with combined Mistu/FAnG incoming is surely enough proof.
The only place where I have heard of this attack so far, has been from Sid himself. Excuse me if I am somewhat sceptical of any claims, especially when they are filled with vagaries and subsequently followed up by a refusal to go into any details.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
You seem to miss the point that it wasn't just 1up who knew in advance about the joint attack on the galaxy - other alliances there did too.
I haven't heard from them so far.
Quote:
You can deny it until you're blue in the face on AD - and some people may well believe you - but you won't convince any of the ones who were told in advance about it and then watched it unfold.
As said, I'm not denying anything taking place - other than any agreements being made between FAnG and MISTU. However, you are currently the only source for this story, and due to your position and involvement, that is a highly unreliable source as well. I'm quite surprised that such a shocking event hasn't made it's way to the boards earlier - especially when several other alliances are aware of this event taking place.

But for all anyone knows so far, a MISTU guy joined a galaxy mate in an attack against 1up, giving you the opportunity to label the attack a MISTU/FAnG cooperation.
__________________
http://www.leshy.net
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 03:43   #125
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,899
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
You are a disgrace to 1up.

What did I do?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 07:44   #126
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 559
Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
OK, you've said the accusations are baseless - so let's look at what they are actually based on.

The other day a 1up member was approached by a Fang member, who mistakenly believed our member was Mistu. He then attempted to recruit our member into a joint Mistu/fang BG for an attack on a large galaxy - the coords of which were given, as were the launch times. Various information was given, such as the number of fang/mistu in the BG. At some stage he seemed to suddenly realise that our member wasn't actually a Mistu member - and clammed right up.

All of that could just be someone using a fake nick - or someone having a laugh.

But at the scheduled time, the expected 3+ waves of attackers showed up. There were mixed fang/mistu in the same waves - and no piggybacking.

Is that really baseless?
Ever thought about one guy, who claimed a target for his gal attack.... Asked around who else want to attack... Not within his alliance, but between his old m8's. Nothing wrong, it's a random round, so everyone in any alliance should be able to attack a target in any galaxy. So this "group" of people share two allainces, cause MR A is in alliance X and got friends there and friends in alliance Y. This is called raid filling, not blocking.

The explaination you are giving... There must be a shared FANG/MISTU BG that is supported by the HC of both alliances is an assumption. You can explain it in ten different ways, or it could not exist at all. Maybe you have more proof then what you typed there, but based on this story, i'm not convinced.

Other explainations.

1. Your intel sucks all planets where from Xanadu!
2. It never happenend
3. You where dreaming
4. Two friends of a MISTU(Or fang) guy joined up on a target
5. FANG and MISTU accidently attacked the same galaxy but not the same planets
6. It's True, and Leshy is in state of denial
7. It was me and my 9 Support planets
__________________
|R6B| Winners of last 4 Played Planetarion Speedrounds
Lord_Thunderball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:38   #127
Helix
Registered User
 
Helix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 253
Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough
Re: From the neutrals stand....

/me nominates Leshy to replace Sevrok as the resident noob of AD


Edit : Sorry leshy, might be a little harsh, but you have admitted that you dont care enough to check the facts that have been presented to you, and therefore are sticking to the hear/speak/see no evil philosophy, which is utter bs.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:54   #128
Rumad
th0ng gimp
 
Rumad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: somewhere in th0ngland
Posts: 1,798
Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: From the neutrals stand....

a member sends one atack a night and 1 defence a night is it me or does that leave 1 free fleet?

my guess is that any "joint" bg is the bg's leader's attempt to hit an alliance (or several alliances) he doesn't like.

I have organised several BG's for various groups of players over the rounds and I can tell you that I worked around alliance rules to ensure I could choose my own targets.

I think if sid really is grasping on a joint bg he had better be sure of joint command liason as any other information is just crap. At the end of the day everyone wants roids and the good players will look for several targets from several sources.

I personally see this as nohing more than 1up attempting touse alliances to ensure there own safety and stability to follow that with a lengthy period of 1 alliance stagnation.

Similar to round 3 or so.

You gotta love the ol stye propagnada though
__________________
No one significant ;o)
Former FAnG HC
Former JoV daddy
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 2 Jul 2004 at 09:06.
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:55   #129
Rumad
th0ng gimp
 
Rumad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: somewhere in th0ngland
Posts: 1,798
Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
/me nominates Leshy to replace Sevrok as the resident noob of AD


Edit : Sorry leshy, might be a little harsh, but you have admitted that you dont care enough to check the facts that have been presented to you, and therefore are sticking to the hear/speak/see no evil philosophy, which is utter bs.
Hello sid's lap dog - at least you might not be dumped his round eh?
__________________
No one significant ;o)
Former FAnG HC
Former JoV daddy
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 2 Jul 2004 at 09:04.
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:58   #130
Helix
Registered User
 
Helix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 253
Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Hello sid's lap dog - at least you migh ot be dumped his round eh?

Who said I even like sid...I dont like people who speak before they think. I also dont like people who post while drunk...please Rumad, if you can't form you sentences into coherent and undestandable text, then dont try at all.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:04   #131
Rumad
th0ng gimp
 
Rumad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: somewhere in th0ngland
Posts: 1,798
Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
Who said I even like sid...I dont like people who speak before they think. I also dont like people who post while drunk...please Rumad, if you can't form you sentences into coherent and undestandable text, then dont try at all.
nice try at piss taking but it was perfectly comprehendable.

However if you want to play the bitch I guess thats your perrogative.

As for liking or not liking sid and not wannabe lap dog could you explain your supportive stance towards the 1up posters and your when I see little evidence supporting what has been said?
__________________
No one significant ;o)
Former FAnG HC
Former JoV daddy
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:10   #132
Helix
Registered User
 
Helix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 253
Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough
Re: From the neutrals stand....

first of all : "at least you might not be dumped this round" << what is understandable about that, I have never been dumped any round, and in what form are you speaking of being dumped?

second of all : please dont go back and edit your posts to take out the numerous typos and poor grammar pld
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:29   #133
Rumad
th0ng gimp
 
Rumad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: somewhere in th0ngland
Posts: 1,798
Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
first of all : "at least you might not be dumped this round" << what is understandable about that, I have never been dumped any round, and in what form are you speaking of being dumped?

second of all : please dont go back and edit your posts to take out the numerous typos and poor grammar pld
I assume you are still WP. IF so I believe you have been dumped uite a few rounds by allies (5, 9 and last round being most notable). So I would say that statement is pretty clear.

Secondly you can blow i out of your arse if you think I am caring what you think about my grammar and spelling. Unlie you I ave posted here for several years and many know my posting style. I erradicate as many as I can, but innevitably some get missed.

If you want to spend your time trying to flame me for grammar and spelling thats your perrogative I guess. Keep i up and some day I might actually care

[EDIt] my bad you are now wp. so you are sid's lap dog
__________________
No one significant ;o)
Former FAnG HC
Former JoV daddy
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 2 Jul 2004 at 09:38.
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:42   #134
Helix
Registered User
 
Helix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 253
Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough
Re: From the neutrals stand....

I was WP yes, but am so no longer
I was not WP in round 5 nor in round 9. Yes WP did get "dropped" from the "non-existant" "unofficial" NAP with FPM. Did any of us in WP really care? not really, the member base of WP had been screaming for a war, the majority were quite upset with the deal that the HC had made, the details of which need not be gone into now. The way that the HC dealt with things that round was the main reason for my leaving WP (although there were some other factors).

As for this fued that seems to have ignited between us, sorry if I have offended you. It is just my personal opinion that if someone cannot form coherent sentences, then they are not aware enough to be properly adding commentary to a subject. Flame me all you want Rumad, I may respond to you in a PM, but continuing this here on this thread is not the place.


For anyone who cares to continue the topic of this thread : Blocking - Good or Bad?
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 10:07   #135
Game'
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 87
Game' is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Ever thought about one guy, who claimed a target for his gal attack.... Asked around who else want to attack... Not within his alliance, but between his old m8's. Nothing wrong, it's a random round, so everyone in any alliance should be able to attack a target in any galaxy. So this "group" of people share two allainces, cause MR A is in alliance X and got friends there and friends in alliance Y. This is called raid filling, not blocking.
How would the person know hes not asking his "mates" to actually attack their own alliance?
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 10:08   #136
Rumad
th0ng gimp
 
Rumad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: somewhere in th0ngland
Posts: 1,798
Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix
I was WP yes, but am so no longer
I was not WP in round 5 nor in round 9. Yes WP did get "dropped" from the "non-existant" "unofficial" NAP with FPM. Did any of us in WP really care? not really, the member base of WP had been screaming for a war, the majority were quite upset with the deal that the HC had made, the details of which need not be gone into now. The way that the HC dealt with things that round was the main reason for my leaving WP (although there were some other factors).

As for this fued that seems to have ignited between us, sorry if I have offended you. It is just my personal opinion that if someone cannot form coherent sentences, then they are not aware enough to be properly adding commentary to a subject. Flame me all you want Rumad, I may respond to you in a PM, but continuing this here on this thread is not the place.


For anyone who cares to continue the topic of this thread : Blocking - Good or Bad?
The feud as you put it is based on YOU attacking ME for the way I reply.

I would like to say yes I check every post, however I don't have the time. I often post to ensure I get my say before the thread moves on and what needs to be said is forgotten in the mist. My grammar is good enough to write business reports, however, my typing is shocking and I use an old keyboard which does markedly affect my spelling (its actually typo). The grammer isn't that bad if you take that into account.

I culd go on irc but i really can't be arsed. The point was good eough to understand and you knew exactly what I meant - but trying to show someone up for what is generally regarded as common fact you wont get any brownie points for.


As for my posts several pople enjoy reading and quite often support what I say don't assume you are posting for the majority as you aren't.

As for blocking I have said my piece. I am just concerned that you are your fellow members posting such nefarious comments to encourage actions of an anti-blocking movement to justify your own blocking. Evidence shows you and certain other alliances have avoided serious conflict.

My personal view is summed up by this challenge to 1up members - shut up and put up. 1up wanted the universe to go solo and you are winning - I would say stop the slating certain alliances on the boards and prove what you say because at the moment I see no real evidence to support the scaremongering you and other members are supporting on these boards.

[Edit] also "am so" is not good grammar
__________________
No one significant ;o)
Former FAnG HC
Former JoV daddy
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 11:10   #137
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 559
Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
How would the person know hes not asking his "mates" to actually attack their own alliance?
Cause he can't press launch if it's his own alliance. He could verify that with his own alliance, could ask the BC of the attack or know it goes he is god... Ain't that hard is it?
__________________
|R6B| Winners of last 4 Played Planetarion Speedrounds
Lord_Thunderball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:50   #138
Game'
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 87
Game' is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Cause he can't press launch if it's his own alliance. He could verify that with his own alliance, could ask the BC of the attack or know it goes he is god... Ain't that hard is it?
Generally people dont press launch until they know what target they have, and to do that they have to actually be involved in the raid. If you cant see how stupid it is to suggest that this is how it happened you should stop posting right now. Ill put it simple to you, if i pm'd a LCH member and asked him to attack with me, not knowing LCH co-ords of course as we dont have them. That member then checks with his HC that he can hit the galaxy. All of a sudden he finds out that galaxy has a LCH member in it. So its either A. attack over or B. find another target with neither alliance in. If its B there then is indeed co-operation between the 2 alliances, as what alliance hc would tell another alliance BG where to attack? Of course though you could tell the member he cant attack with you then, but then again your target would know you're coming wouldnt they, dont be so naive
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:35   #139
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 559
Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Generally people dont press launch until they know what target they have, and to do that they have to actually be involved in the raid. If you cant see how stupid it is to suggest that this is how it happened you should stop posting right now. Ill put it simple to you, if i pm'd a LCH member and asked him to attack with me, not knowing LCH co-ords of course as we dont have them. That member then checks with his HC that he can hit the galaxy. All of a sudden he finds out that galaxy has a LCH member in it. So its either A. attack over or B. find another target with neither alliance in. If its B there then is indeed co-operation between the 2 alliances, as what alliance hc would tell another alliance BG where to attack? Of course though you could tell the member he cant attack with you then, but then again your target would know you're coming wouldnt they, dont be so naive
Game, you prolly still living in a theoratical world.
1) You assume that if an alliance member finds out a raid is organised on a galaxy he tells his alliance HC, this would be done by a correct member. Often what happens is that the member now knows who not to hit, then look for the next juicest target, attack a non alied member in the galaxy and there is nothing wrong with it, cause this is prolly aloud. He don't inform his HC, friends > Alliance or Personal roids > Alliance roids
2) It could be checked by a person who has enough acces himself, and read the rest of point #1
3) The organising BC knows exact who is in the galaxy and won't risk asking a member in an alliance who is under attack, so only ask an LCH member if he is sure there is no LCH..
4) FFS there can be so many explainations without screwing up the attack. Almost every round i've played I have had a multi alliance BG where we often had member of 1 main alliance, some good trusted m8's, attacking our main alliance wasn't done, but attacking alliance where some of our m8's where in was never a problem. Nobody briefed there HC, messed it up or whatever. So, other alliance's where attacking with a main alliance, this wasn't blocking, cause there where no high level agreement between the alliances of the people who where in my BG, but galaxies where under attack by multiple alliances.
__________________
|R6B| Winners of last 4 Played Planetarion Speedrounds
Lord_Thunderball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 15:18   #140
Game'
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 87
Game' is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
Game, you prolly still living in a theoratical world.
1) You assume that if an alliance member finds out a raid is organised on a galaxy he tells his alliance HC, this would be done by a correct member. Often what happens is that the member now knows who not to hit, then look for the next juicest target, attack a non alied member in the galaxy and there is nothing wrong with it, cause this is prolly aloud. He don't inform his HC, friends > Alliance or Personal roids > Alliance roids
2) It could be checked by a person who has enough acces himself, and read the rest of point #1
3) The organising BC knows exact who is in the galaxy and won't risk asking a member in an alliance who is under attack, so only ask an LCH member if he is sure there is no LCH..
4) FFS there can be so many explainations without screwing up the attack. Almost every round i've played I have had a multi alliance BG where we often had member of 1 main alliance, some good trusted m8's, attacking our main alliance wasn't done, but attacking alliance where some of our m8's where in was never a problem. Nobody briefed there HC, messed it up or whatever. So, other alliance's where attacking with a main alliance, this wasn't blocking, cause there where no high level agreement between the alliances of the people who where in my BG, but galaxies where under attack by multiple alliances.
Strange alliance member who would decide to attack a galaxy with an ally in, especially knowing that the ally will/should be hit anyway, id love to be in that alliance?!!?
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 16:08   #141
paeooke
Teh Legion. Urwinism
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: in spaceh wit a cookie
Posts: 151
paeooke can only hope to improve
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Strange alliance member who would decide to attack a galaxy with an ally in, especially knowing that the ally will/should be hit anyway, id love to be in that alliance?!!?

why wouldnt you roids is roids it wont be done quick thats for sure unless it is an offensive galaxy. and how can it be an allied gal unless its your own alliance member your attacking ???
afaik there was no napping no nothing wasnt it ? so then it goes back to planetary nap but ive heard that it doesnt exist this round which i find very strange tbh i remember previous rounds which where random and only planetary naps were used (for the exception of how hostile your gal has or how friendly it is ofc ). Plus i dont think most alliances allow outside bgs because it can be conflicting, afaik we dont anyway.
__________________
Retired from PA
paeooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 16:57   #142
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,899
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Spacecookie u will find nearly all alliances these days will not allow attacks on any members galaxy, unless said galaxy have repeatedly shown to be hostile.

I cant sit here any longer whilst u spout a load of rubbish, and continually show your lack of knowledge into the workings of alliances and there tactics.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:24   #143
paeooke
Teh Legion. Urwinism
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: in spaceh wit a cookie
Posts: 151
paeooke can only hope to improve
Re: From the neutrals stand....

heh forest your funny, i surely know well enuff how alliances and their tactics work, ive played quite an amount of time pa, if you think what say is rubbish that your opinion maybe i didnt get it quite clear what i ment.

ofc its normal not to attack non hostile gals and attack gals that have been more agressive, but when theres outside bg's from different alliances your bound to hit galaxies with alliance m8s in it, and that always have been conflicting. but in previous random rounds unless you didnt have a certain number of alliance m8s in the same gal and have control over it you wouldve gotten a gal protection, now even if you have 1 member in you have a gal protection untill proven to be hostile.
__________________
Retired from PA
paeooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:34   #144
Forest
Don't make me declare war
 
Forest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Portsmouth
Posts: 2,899
Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Yes u needed more than 1, but that was when blocking limited targets somewhat.
Try and keep up.

You state that ppl would simply attack somewhere else in the gal, as did Thunder, but if u do that u are breaking alliance rules and will be kicked.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 17:36   #145
Game'
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 87
Game' is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paeooke
why wouldnt you roids is roids it wont be done quick thats for sure unless it is an offensive galaxy. and how can it be an allied gal unless its your own alliance member your attacking ???
afaik there was no napping no nothing wasnt it ? so then it goes back to planetary nap but ive heard that it doesnt exist this round which i find very strange tbh i remember previous rounds which where random and only planetary naps were used (for the exception of how hostile your gal has or how friendly it is ofc ). Plus i dont think most alliances allow outside bgs because it can be conflicting, afaik we dont anyway.
Are you a complete mong, your own alliance member in that galaxy would be attacked, not by the person themselves, but by someone else in the battlegroup, so again, why wouldnt the member report it?
Game' is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:06   #146
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!
 
Chika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: JAPAN
Posts: 1,812
Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Are you a complete mong, your own alliance member in that galaxy would be attacked, not by the person themselves, but by someone else in the battlegroup, so again, why wouldnt the member report it?

Game, he doesn't know. He is to busy trying to answer around it, or not admit it. One of the two or both.
__________________
Ascendancy
When Doves Cry
Chika is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 07:26   #147
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 559
Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Are you a complete mong, your own alliance member in that galaxy would be attacked, not by the person themselves, but by someone else in the battlegroup, so again, why wouldnt the member report it?
Game, I do NOT think it's correct behaviour. I just know it happens, mainly cause it's roids > Unkown Alliance m8's. Or Old friends > Unkown alliance m8's. I never said it's the way it should go, I just wanted to point out, that this happens far more often then you think. So could be a very easy explaination of what all happened. Some people need to think a little further then the point..... X can only be explained with Y, cause it's what should be going on...
__________________
|R6B| Winners of last 4 Played Planetarion Speedrounds
Lord_Thunderball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2018