User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 3 Dec 2003, 13:57   #51
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Strange goings on? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterplan
this wasn't a thread about flaming. just saying that there will be VsN with no ETA 7 defence.
this has been confirmed when Legator said he was kicking inactives. those inactive planets are now i expect being roided to death.

has this thread accomplished what i set it out to do?
yes.

fc it has. we're confirmed that VsN have lost score and roids by losing members who hence have no ETA 7 defence.

good, im glad that your happy now :-)
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 10:54   #52
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Don't think he bothered reading the thread very closely. Just saw an enemy writing it and had to open his mouth =)
lol. I think you could be right there
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 18:30   #53
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

tick 1869 now

elysium just dropped 3000 roids, eclipse gained 2000...

top 0wning planets on pilkara are FAnG / Dragons though....

anyone know details ? ...serious question, no offence..
LEFF|pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 23:50   #54
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
And for that NoS member... When his galaxy mates(fang ofc...) come on 3 minutes before tick, and claim that they just saw the incoming, giving us 3 mins to calc/send def several nights in a row. And then later on presenting it to him like we refused to defend him...
(And this was not to disrespect to either Recluse or fang, just Recluses' galmates)
I'm surprised they even reported it at all. Sad how alliances come before galaxies in some people's minds...
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 23:57   #55
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
I'm surprised they even reported it at all. Sad how alliances come before galaxies in some people's minds...
couldn't agree more
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 02:43   #56
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle

My alliance would come before my galaxy in a random round any day of the week.

There are lines I wouldn't cross (I wouldn't purposely NOT notify the respective player's alliances of defence, and I'd never give out gal-status, for instance). But for the most part, I play for my alliance.

(this, of course, isn't the same for private galaxies)
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 09:12   #57
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

There are lines I wouldn't cross (I wouldn't purposely NOT notify the respective player's alliances of defence, and I'd never give out gal-status, for instance). But for the most part, I play for my alliance.

Agreed, I only play for my alliance this round. Infact, I couldn't give a **** about what galaxy I'm in or whether it's a top gal or a shity one.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 09:19   #58
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
tick 1869 now

elysium just dropped 3000 roids, eclipse gained 2000...
Yes, we just hax0red PAX, beat the 72hr limit and are transferring our members to be Fochts personal bodyguards asap.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 12:12   #59
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Yes, we just hax0red PAX, beat the 72hr limit and are transferring our members to be Fochts personal bodyguards asap.

didnt know that you have things that far developed

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 12:25   #60
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

We try.
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 13:34   #61
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Agreed, I only play for my alliance this round. Infact, I couldn't give a **** about what galaxy I'm in or whether it's a top gal or a shity one.

rgds Kj

why is ur gal that bad

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 14:50   #62
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
next time hax0r that he gets all 3k roids over

and hax0r me a cupholder for my planetary commandhcair aswell (under construction maybe 10 ticks)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 16:10   #63
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Don't think he bothered reading the thread very closely. Just saw an enemy writing it and had to open his mouth =)

our mouths always seem to be open one way or another

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:31   #64
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

hmmm, thats sounds sick Ryan......
/me wubs it O_o

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 17:46   #65
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
why is ur gal that bad
They didnt tell fang when I took 200 roids from him :o)
Unread 5 Dec 2003, 19:04   #66
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They didnt tell fang when I took 200 roids from him )
heh, my gal hasn't reported incs once this round, only got attacked 4-5 times so far cause I'm like too small on roids to bother. But like I said, my planet is more or less for the formality, cause I login twice a day (or when defence is needed)

rgds Kj

Ohhh and Xto, I'd have refused pple to send defence to me nway, cause I'm probably the player in fang that gives the least about his own planet

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 10:10   #67
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
heh, my gal hasn't reported incs once this round, only got attacked 4-5 times so far cause I'm like too small on roids to bother. But like I said, my planet is more or less for the formality, cause I login twice a day (or when defence is needed)

rgds Kj

Ohhh and Xto, I'd have refused pple to send defence to me nway, cause I'm probably the player in fang that gives the least about his own planet

if you were in vision we would remove you :P

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 11:27   #68
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
if you were in vision we would remove you :P
You shouldnt feel to safe either leggy
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:34   #69
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

Quote:

rgds Kj
Well, not everyone is in a sucky galaxy like you might be. . My galaxy on the other hand is extremely active, and I'm glad I'm in the galaxy. I guess it just depends where your galaxy is at I guess? Sad to say that what if my alliance couldn't provide me with defence, where the hell would I be without my galaxy then?
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 6 Dec 2003, 23:38   #70
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Well, duh, cuz yur alliance is in your galaxy anyways! So yur alliance is your galaxy in private rounds....

And what I'm saying is...pathetic how the fang in the galaxy pretend to come online like 5 minutes before tick to relay the stinkin call.
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 01:01   #71
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
heh, my gal hasn't reported incs once rgds Kj

it was reported at least once and u were online at the time , though if i remember correctly u may have been afk

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote