User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Aug 2005, 04:08   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Multiple Accounts

Ok so I get bored easily, and yes I get bored with pa. Now I was thinking today how cool it would be if I could own 2 maybe 3 accounts, and play with them. Much like the game exceptions they couldnt "interact" ie defend together or attack together but it would still be quite cool imo.

It perhaps would also raise extra income for pa.

Think about it. Most people buy one account at £5

say 20% of those who normally buy 1 account now buy 3 accounts at £10 then thats another 10% of income for pa, which could equate to well a fair bit. It would also increase numbers ingame, and imo would be quite fun. For example I could join one alliance with one acc and another with another etc.

I know this will never be allowed, but at least discuss it and you never know.
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 04:10   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Multiple Accounts

allow this, and hire 100 more MHs

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 10:04   #3
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
allow this, and hire 100 more MHs
whats the point in hiring MH to track down multi accounts if you are allowing multiing. Im not sure how i feel about it tbh, the game does need more accounts, and in an ideal wold they would come from more players. if they were not allowed to interact other than intel gathering as you mentioned i cant see a way to abuse it, but im sure im missing something.
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 12:58   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Could be fun, IF the planets weren't allowed to interact at ALL by the system. Ie if you try to defend your other planet you'll get a message saying something like "You're not allowed to defend that planet". Could add some more fun in the game with more planets like that. But ofc, it'll never be approved
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 16:43   #5
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Would also have to make sure you couldnt defend/attack a planet that your other account is defending/attacking.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 17:08   #6
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

With my alliance hat on here I would hate this. The reason being the spy issue as you would be making every person in the game have a main account and two spy accounts. And with these accounts being secondary accounts theres not even anything to lose with them. I just find that idea a hard one to buy into as enough times spent tracking spies down without increasing the numbers. My time is better used training our new players than hunting spies
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 01:41   #7
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

it would result in chaos. anybody who doesn't see that is blind or vry vry stupid

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 10:31   #8
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I already tested this idea out.
And its fun.
Just don't tell anyone and you will be fine.
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 10:45   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I already tested this idea out.
And its fun.
Just don't tell anyone and you will be fine.
i did last rnd but I had to use vnc, was a bit more complicated :/
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 17:01   #10
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Hmm,,

What if there was two diffrent games going on at the same time that you could sign up for? The first being the alliance based PA we all know and love, the second a "chaos" round where there is no ingame alliances and each person can play with 3-6 planets with unlimited interaction and eta bonus. The galaxy system could be played around with to find something that fits.

Going along with two of your goals: It would provide people with more PA to play, with a diffrent gaming dynamic, and could reduce boredom. It MIGHT provide extra income for jolt (Though I think free tests would have to be done to see if people would pay -- I have a feeling people will not like the idea, or it's just not workable anyways heh.)

Maybe that type of enviornment would be more attractive to new players, who would learn the basics of the game and not be completely molested by organized gangs from the get-go. They might even meet some more experienced players who would like to recruit them to play in the alliance game.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote