User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 12:38   #1
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
What Ever happend to...?

WHat happened to Legends, i remember they used to be a good strong force a few rounds back
what did happen to them all?
Wiil they ever make a reappearance etc etc..

Cooper
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:18   #2
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve
Re: What Ever happend to...?

werent they the follow up of GLX??

(please correct me if i am wrong

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:19   #3
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
werent they the follow up of GLX??

(please correct me if i am wrong
They were, and died early in R8 afaik... I wasted my time to get in undercover for some information (some people call it spying :/ ), that was a real waste of time, damn.... Never seen such a bunch of inactive people...
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:35   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Legends started towards the end of r6 and became an official alliance for r7. They were on the side of FLTTV but quite how official that agreement was i'm not too sure. It died half way through r7 due to a lack of leadership, attacks and defence, heh. It wasnt quite a follow up to GLX but did contain many of the original HCs and officers of GLX.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 19:31   #5
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point

Been in Legends for same reason like Martok Nothing really good.
________
MAZDA MAZDAGO HISTORY

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:54.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 20:24   #6
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

hehe, Legends and "good strong force" arent really words I would use in the same paragraph unless it had "they have never been a..." before it.

Though they did have a bunch of nice people in them, they were'nt really what most would consider a hard hitter.

I did have a few laughs at the expense of a certain xan guy who tried telling me that I was a legends officer, and no matter how hard I denied it he wouldnt beleive me, ah well my good old fake nick didnt let me down, even though jornx's fake nick was virtually identical to mine( he was Falco, I was Falco256) strangest thing was that no one thought it was suspicious.

Ahh memories.

Anyways have a nice new year people, im off to get drunk and stoned.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 21:41   #7
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Legends was never a strong force. In rd 7 they had just formed and were a small alliance with members in FLTV galaxies, so we gave them a limited agreement to join the block, since almost all thier planets were protected anyway. They didnt do very much and broke down as the round progressed, at which point thier command arranged a deal with RaH and Rah picked up many of thier members.

This didnt seem like a big deal at the time, but it was actually a fairly big event in round 7. Before they took in legends, Rah only had planets in FLTV galaxies. When they took in legends, they got some out of galaxy members. These members were never really protected by Legends, and had been open targets for the block all round, but when they became rah members they gained rah protection. This was one of the main factors that caused the Rah virus fights, because virus members continued hitting those planets and rah complained and things were handled badly and we got one of the major incidences in the round that broke up the block.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 04:17   #8
TheACE
Heroes For Life

thx for the info

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 12:37   #9
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cooper*
WHat happened to Legends, i remember they used to be a good strong force a few rounds back
You were on crack and hallucinating, Legends were never a good strong force.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 16:49   #10
TheACE
Heroes For Life

lol

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 02:24   #11
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

i believe legends was doing 'ok' and was progressing until Santiago and Ninja left.

cud be wrong, thats how i saw it tho.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 06:32   #12
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

They were an alliance of planets in the galaxies of the winning block. Considering that they really couldnt have done badly.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 11:28   #13
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point

well why do people slag them off so much, just because they were inactive, or the fact that they are jealous that they had the roight people in the right places at the right time?
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 12:42   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
i believe legends was doing 'ok' and was progressing until Santiago and Ninja left.
Ninja was pretty much inactive from the word go. Santiago left after one of the many HC arguments in the initial weeks iirc. A number of 'outsiders' were brought in to fill the positions that were vacated by the HC/officers that left rather than promoting any decent players from within the alliance, which left most people feeling pretty fed up about the whole thing. This on top of the fact that Legends had more spies in it than any other alliance in history meant it was doomed to failure.

Bringing in Djcomplex and immediately putting him in charge of the junior wing, only for him to later be kicked on suspicions of being an Ely (i think) spy didnt help Legends either.

Quote:
well why do people slag them off so much, just because they were inactive, or the fact that they are jealous that they had the roight people in the right places at the right time?
Legends gets slagged off because they did maybe 3 attacks the whole round, and couldnt even cover its own members when with defence let alone help out any allies. Most of the members used Legends as the easiest route into a FLTTV galaxy and a stepping stone towards better alliance, mainly Rah.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:04   #15
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Ninja was pretty much inactive from the word go. Santiago left after one of the many HC arguments in the initial weeks iirc. A number of 'outsiders' were brought in to fill the positions that were vacated by the HC/officers that left rather than promoting any decent players from within the alliance, which left most people feeling pretty fed up about the whole thing. This on top of the fact that Legends had more spies in it than any other alliance in history meant it was doomed to failure.

Bringing in Djcomplex and immediately putting him in charge of the junior wing, only for him to later be kicked on suspicions of being an Ely (i think) spy didnt help Legends either.

Legends gets slagged off because they did maybe 3 attacks the whole round, and couldnt even cover its own members when with defence let alone help out any allies. Most of the members used Legends as the easiest route into a FLTTV galaxy and a stepping stone towards better alliance, mainly Rah.
lol he wasnt Ely im sure i saw him in Legion
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote