User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:47   #151
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I find some Fury planets in top100 in r4. I find 0 IPC ones...

Your point beeing exactly what slowie?
That their political influence was by far and way the largest by the end of round 4, and it might be argued that they had a fair deal of control over what combat was going on at the time. And that they had round 5 all sewn up weeks before it started.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:50   #152
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
5) Becouse Eclips is ex-Fury and by that the TRUE (backstabbing-) enemy

u forgot this one, so i thought i help you and add it.

ciao
you seem to be flaming ecl where-ever you go..
quiet amusing

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:34   #153
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

ciao

Still got a grudge because you weren't capable of standing up to us in round 9? Come now, it's Christmas. Where's that Christmas spirit?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:54   #154
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If it's Egg nog no one's buying it.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 21:28   #155
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
That their political influence was by far and way the largest by the end of round 4, and it might be argued that they had a fair deal of control over what combat was going on at the time. And that they had round 5 all sewn up weeks before it started.
Zhukov yet again wins no prizes.

Oh dear, Zhukov calling other people slow seems really ironic.

My point is simple: The rankings do not always measure how good the alliance is and how it is positioned.

As for you reply to K-W Mr Zhukov, it's so easy to tell you've never held any position of responsibility. Fury wasn't massive in r7, I do recall myself being quite worried to the number of members we had.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 00:29   #156
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l

My point is simple: The rankings do not always measure how good the alliance is and how it is positioned.

As for you reply to K-W Mr Zhukov, it's so easy to tell you've never held any position of responsibility. Fury wasn't massive in r7, I do recall myself being quite worried to the number of members we had.
I'm sorry Zhukov, but not a single player in the former FFLTV will deny that Fury was idd the strongest alliance in the block. I mean, it was that obvious to everyone, even Titans knew it ...

Do yourself some pleasure, and drop this convo. Everyone knows Fury won r7. Legion was a joke r7, the only reason why they got so many top planets was cause they made FFLTV split and had Fury as their allies, and needed Virus to fight their war. They did shit and everyone knows that. Not hard to 'protect' your roids then, now is it?

And tbh, being biassed as hell, I think Germania's seeds (and potential babies) make more sence then you m8

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 01:46   #157
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ciao
Fury never backstabbed Fang. Screwed them over, yes, Backstabbed no.

Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:04   #158
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Zhukov, I will repeat my sincere request of you to have someone with some sense read these posts and explain them to you. As much fun as it is watching the point wizz by your head post after post, it is getting tiresome.

Fury won rd 7. There is no debate about this. No one in a position of leadership in any of the alliances involved in the block wars disagrees with this. Fury, throughout the round were by far the most powerful alliance. Fury ran the campaign to win the first part of the round and then survived some strange backstabbing and finished the round with an alliance that was dominantly stronger than any other in the game. I am through arguing this. No one disagrees, so im not gonna sit here and toot my own horn.

I find it amazingly funny that you ask me to provide large amounts of data to prove my point when you think you have proved your point with one small piece of evidence. As much as id love to dig through logs for hours and hours to find information irrelevent to the argument, I find its just a tad bit more convienent for me to stand on the fact that it is common knowledge and let the rest of the people on the thread laugh at you for not knowing it.

In rd 7 Fury had more planets, larger planets, more active players, more skilled and active bc, more skilled and active executives etc etc. It was the dominant alliance in the block and everyone involved in the block knew it.

If you want one example, when Consortium happened, it was Legion, Virus, Titans, ToT, LDK, and some others vs Fury/Fang/Rah. And it was generally thought that this would have produced a good war. Rah was very small and mostly in Fury galaxies, Fang was very well organized and had some very good planets but was overall small. The reason people saw that as close to a fair fight was that Fury was a beohemoth. There is a reason that Titans and Virus thought we were bullying them. Virus was the second largest alliance in the game and they felt bullied by us. That should tell you something.

-----
A stock exchange comparison. Beautiful Zhukov, you have brilliantly demonstrated your complete lack of comprehension.

Profit in stock exchanges is all that matters. More profit=more money. Top 100 in Planetarion is NOT all that matters. You could have all 100 of the top 100 and still not be the most powerful alliance. It would be pretty damn hard, but it could be done. And you most cerrtainly can have more top 100 planets and be equivelent with another alliance.

This game is apparently far too complicated for you to figure out, but let me assure you that an alliance can have great leadership, a great workforce, great skills, great activity and get destroyed. There is more to this game than top 100 planets. I dont give a rats ass about top 100 planets. It is one signifier of one aspect of an alliances strength. It means that that alliance has, of the alliances that are in a position to support such planets, more players doing well at planet managing. Certainly that is important, and certainly it CORRALLATES to leadership, size, etc etc. But it is not, alone, a very good signifier. Especially if you want to be as specific as comparing top alliances.

If you were to say "Legion in rd 2 was a top alliance because they had x members in the top 100" you would have met your burden of proof. But to show that it was dominantly better than Fury is going to take alot more evidence. Evidence you wont be able to find because it simply isnt true. No one thought that then, no one thinks that now, you are just a stubborn fellow who likes to argue losing points for no reason.

In PA you replace profit with overall allainces strength, top 100 players being just one signifier of one aspect of overall alliance strength. Its like saying that you only measure wealth in property, so even if your neighbor has way more money than you, as long as you have a bigger house you are more wealthy. Sure wealthy people tend to have big houses, but amongst wealthy people it is very possible for someone to have a bigger house and not be more wealthy than someone else.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:04   #159
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Fury never backstabbed Fang. Screwed them over, yes, Backstabbed no.

heh, though I wonder which would have been worse my friend ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 02:09   #160
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eventh
hypocrite
who are u ?
and how so ?
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 03:22   #161
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Guys, you're all getting trolled by zhukov. And he's doing fantastically!
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 03:30   #162
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Isn't that exactly your job? to prevent that from happening, dear mod?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 03:43   #163
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Isn't that exactly your job? to prevent that from happening, dear mod?

rgds Kj
Not anymore good sir. Instead I spent the evening in the pub*.

*look at me i am being cool and drunk on the internet.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 04:24   #164
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Well then Zhukov needs to get a life, because hes done nothing but post ignorant babble on the forums for rounds and rounds. If that was all just one big troll act we should probably have some sort of an intervention.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:02   #165
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Not anymore good sir. Instead I spent the evening in the pub*.

*look at me i am being cool and drunk on the internet.
have you been poisoning yourself again with that yellow substance you call "beer" in the UK?

tsssss, if you wanna be cool and get drunk, atleast drink some decent beer (so no german, dutch or english beer )

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Dec 2003, 13:19   #166
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

remove the dutch

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:36   #167
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

First of all, I have held several postions of far greater responsibility than beeing alliance HC in a online game, outside pa, in what we call "real life". Since you missed in your estimation of what I have done in my life, I guess you have never taken any courses in psychogi
I never claimed Fury was massive in r7, I tried to help Germania get his arguments up to a descent standard. Ie getting them to be sensible and useful.

Sorry Mr. Slowie, but if you still think that IPC have been a top alliance in planetarion, your still welcome to think so
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 15:52   #168
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
I'm sorry Zhukov, but not a single player in the former FFLTV will deny that Fury was idd the strongest alliance in the block. I mean, it was that obvious to everyone, even Titans knew it ...

Do yourself some pleasure, and drop this convo. Everyone knows Fury won r7. Legion was a joke r7, the only reason why they got so many top planets was cause they made FFLTV split and had Fury as their allies, and needed Virus to fight their war. They did shit and everyone knows that. Not hard to 'protect' your roids then, now is it?

And tbh, being biassed as hell, I think Germania's seeds (and potential babies) make more sence then you m8

rgds Kj
You might be correct that everyone belived (in the ffltv block) that fury was strongest. And it might be correct. The problem is that this is not evidence, becouse of its subjectivness. (Alot of americans though that the Soviet Union was a awesome military machine during the 1980's, while in fact it wasnt)

When Scouse posted the now "famous" Why we won post after r8, he showed why he ment Titans/LDK had won, with planet stats. Thats evidence.
Oh, the wonders of university education

And for r7 Fury, I have already (several posts ago) agreed with Germania that fury was the leading member of the block (I dont think you can speak of one winner when a block wins).

And yes, I still belive that planet scores/top100/top250/galaxy top100 in priv round/etc is the vital factor for evaluating alliance performence in a war game like planetarion. If you dont like it, sue me
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:12   #169
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
Profit in stock exchanges is all that matters. More profit=more money. Top 100 in Planetarion is NOT all that matters. You could have all 100 of the top 100 and still not be the most powerful alliance. It would be pretty damn hard, but it could be done. And you most cerrtainly can have more top 100 planets and be equivelent with another alliance.
In theory, yes. But can you point me to one round that this has implied? So it was Concordium and Tuba who was the best alliances in r2?
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
This game is apparently far too complicated for you to figure out, but let me assure you that an alliance can have great leadership, a great workforce, great skills, great activity and get destroyed. There is more to this game than top 100 planets. I dont give a rats ass about top 100 planets. It is one signifier of one aspect of an alliances strength. It means that that alliance has, of the alliances that are in a position to support such planets, more players doing well at planet managing. Certainly that is important, and certainly it CORRALLATES to leadership, size, etc etc. But it is not, alone, a very good signifier. Especially if you want to be as specific as comparing top alliances.
To complicated? Dont make me laugh.
We have seen exampels of good alliances who didnt make it, lets just mention r5 Xanadu. So why didtnt xanadu make it? Becouse of poor political skills? Maybe.
And its the same with private companies, some very good ones have died, becouse their competitors were even better, or they made one wrong desicion regarding what tech to go for.
If two alliances are in a block, and alliance 1 got 75% of top250, and alliance 2 got 25% of top250, its fairly easy to conclude that alliance 1 was the leading member of the block.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
If you were to say "Legion in rd 2 was a top alliance because they had x members in the top 100" you would have met your burden of proof. But to show that it was dominantly better than Fury is going to take alot more evidence. Evidence you wont be able to find because it simply isnt true. No one thought that then, no one thinks that now, you are just a stubborn fellow who likes to argue losing points for no reason.

In PA you replace profit with overall allainces strength, top 100 players being just one signifier of one aspect of overall alliance strength. Its like saying that you only measure wealth in property, so even if your neighbor has way more money than you, as long as you have a bigger house you are more wealthy. Sure wealthy people tend to have big houses, but amongst wealthy people it is very possible for someone to have a bigger house and not be more wealthy than someone else.
I used the word "leading in the block" I belive. Your wealth-house theory is flawed, becouse private companies have their results out in the open, as part of beeing a public stock based company. And yes, investments into technology, real estate, produdction facilities, trademarks, goodwill, is all defined as a value in todays revision.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:13   #170
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Dont ruin my 15 daily min. of fun with the tards please
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 16:41   #171
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
End result? Even more incomings solely on us took a heavy toll on our roids, score and planets. Dragons HC setup nd, vsn, fang, wp, and vgn to hit Elysium only. That's a lot of planets targeting a single alliance. .

thats not really true. atleast not the vsn part
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 18:34   #172
lokken
BlueTuba

Spot the bias in this thread, and win prizes!
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 18:42   #173
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
First of all, I have held several postions of far greater responsibility than beeing alliance HC in a online game, outside pa, in what we call "real life". Since you missed in your estimation of what I have done in my life, I guess you have never taken any courses in psychogi
I never claimed Fury was massive in r7, I tried to help Germania get his arguments up to a descent standard. Ie getting them to be sensible and useful.

Sorry Mr. Slowie, but if you still think that IPC have been a top alliance in planetarion, your still welcome to think so
Real life doesnt apply to Planetarion.

I couldn't care less what you have done outside Planetarion - you could be President Bush if you want, it wouldnt allow you to have better knowledge of the game and relative power levels with each alliance than people who were actually HC/Executives.

My IPC comment was a joke, a joke to help prove my point in that top 100 rankings are NOT solely responsible for measuring alliance strength. My point has been proven, all you can do is claim silly pedantic issues like my choice of joke (IPC) and trying to claim you have the same knowledge as myself or Germania who were actually in charge during round 7.

I've also seen your post to Germania and I can't be arsed arguing with you anymore. Fury was seen to have won r7 for the reasons that he posted. I can't believe you are even bothering to argue that. Fury won r7*. Final. Go back to your hole.

As for the r2 debate, the simple point for this one is that noone can claim Legion or Fury was stronger. It was not clear cut - no alliance led the other in military strategy and politics (something that Fury essentially dictated in r7. In fact, if it wasnt for Fury then the block would have fallen apart and Xanadu would have won quite convincingly.). Additionally, Fury cannot provide any end of round data since we have none. All Fury memberlists were wiped from Sid's harddrive and the only lists now in existance are the following:
- Wrath r5
- Fury r5
- Wrath r7 (part - due to Kileman)
- Fury r7 is rumoured to exist on Meth's computer.

Quote:
If two alliances are in a block, and alliance 1 got 75% of top250, and alliance 2 got 25% of top250, its fairly easy to conclude that alliance 1 was the leading member of the block.
No it isn't. Are you saying that WP/NoS were leading the whatever block in r6? I would say that Deus were personally, (In fact, I know so). You are barking up the wrong tree in an effort to try and prove that Legion was significantly stronger than Fury in r2. They weren't. Fury had a distinct size advantage over Legion I believe during that round and were rather dedicated in activity. Military strength proved to be equal throughout the Tuba war and neither alliance dictated to the other.

Summary since you seem too thick to understand: neither Fury or Legion were significantly stronger than the other, nor did one dictate policy more than the other thus the victory was equal. In r7 however, Fury dictated most policies/strategy and were by far the strongest as a result.

You can continue to troll if you wish Zhukov, but keep up calling me "slow" when I know far more than you ever well and I'll just put you on ignore. (You'll be the first person ever to achieve such an honourary position.)

Regards,

D Payton

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony

Last edited by Zh|l; 20 Dec 2003 at 18:49.
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 19:57   #174
Shadow1980
Search Engine Specialist

Shadow1980 is infamous around these partsShadow1980 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Spot the bias in this thread, and win prizes!

*spots lokken*
What prizes are we talking about here?
Shadow1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 23:38   #175
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow1980
*spots lokken*
What prizes are we talking about here?
A free post from Zhukov
Unread 20 Dec 2003, 23:42   #176
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
As for the r2 debate, the simple point for this one is that noone can claim Legion or Fury was stronger.
Technically Legion won as they won in the up for a laugh attack on Videer at the end of the round.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 00:21   #177
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Technically Legion won as they won in the up for a laugh attack on Videer at the end of the round.
Back into your box.

PS: I never got to meet Videer.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 09:36   #178
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
1) I'm surprised ... nothing you said here made sence is represents the truth. For a starter; FAnG mainly concetrated in Eclipse, not on Elysium. You also seem to have a VERY selective memory. You name the allies and so CALLED naps of FAnG but you don't mention yours? Why?
You think the pple reading AD are such retards not realizing Ely had asmany ifnot more allies?

2) You complain about Ely being blackpainted? are you an idiot? You've been doin NOTHING BUT flaming FAnG for the same shit, yet you wonder why pple did it to Ely?

3) The quality over Quantity is a nice joke. Seems you estimed MAX members was at a certain point about 147 or something (Focht posted something like that), well that beats FAnG cause we never had so much players.
At the start of the round I used to have alot of respect for Ely, but since I've seen how you guys really are and howmuch lies you can come up with and how little respect you can show to those you're fighting in an online game, well ... I guess I can admit I was plain wrong there.

4) Ely was bigger then FAnG like 2 weeks and during those weeks the "recall bug" became famous. After that was restored, so was FAnG.

5) And then you start about FAnG losing more then EET and shit like that? Is that your selective memory again?
Nice amount of drivel without much foundation, kjel. I'll just number a few replies for your convenience.

1) In PaX the number of allies you have does not play a big role when you're collectively targeted. It's not like they can defend you effectively.

2) Dragons and their friends (that would be eg. fang) held a public lynching with MrBrick on a +moderated channel, where Elysium got accused as a whole for one planets actions.

3) You can't make reality based on lies, and I do doubt Focht would post such nonsense either.

4) One planet recalling his fleet due to a fleetcatch was enough to keep FAnG on its knees? Well played.

5) Could you quote the portion of my last reply where this is directed? I do not even see where you are going with this, if anywhere.

Like noted on another thread "Elysium points" the LDK-bg of fangs was the most hostile group towards us, alongside with Dragons biggies (tuhoaja, graki, daking etc.) and this comes with good reason. Elysium had the biggest planets in EET throughout the round (the only competition in t10/t20 rankings for a long time) and Dragons/LDK cared about this "area" of rankings the most - the planet rankings - which directed the bulk of their incoming on our planets, as our planets posed a direct threat to them.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 13:22   #179
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
2) Dragons and their friends (that would be eg. fang) held a public lynching with MrBrick on a +moderated channel, where Elysium got accused as a whole for one planets actions.
Come on, I've read the logs, and this is utter bullshit. Ely HC behaved utter childish...

A few of your lines:
<[Ely]cheerios> Our defence there was normal Elysium defence, nothing out of the ordinary there.
<[Ely]cheerios> We covered 4.9.4 with pure defence, his ships or not his ships, the attackers got owned by other causes than this bug that was put forth.
2 blatant lies, prooved wrong with several scans

<[Ely]Racer> so "everyone" knew bout it.. noone reported it..
<[Ely]cheerios> This does feel like a witchhunt.. by the witches themselves.
<[Ely]Racer> kiss my ass
<[Ely]Racer> seems we got 3 bithces in here.. Wp Fang and Dragons.. I smell somethin weird.. and also Part at the same time..
Parts: [Ely]Racer ([email protected])

1) The channel was +m for 3 times, twice to let MrB say something, 3rd time LEFF explained the situation. Most of the time the channel was not moderated
2) It wasn't public
3) Not entire Elycium was accused:
<[FAnG]WebAngel> Rob, I honnestly dont think that ely is involved, of course if walken has shared this trick with some other ppl, its natural they are Ely
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 13:39   #180
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Nice amount of drivel without much foundation, kjel. I'll just number a few replies for your convenience.

1) In PaX the number of allies you have does not play a big role when you're collectively targeted. It's not like they can defend you effectively.
to comment this one, Eet cannot complain about this, cause EET has done this 100 times more and worse to FAnG. W've been 100% hit by the #2/3/4 alliance at that time in rankings. I believe Ely hasn't even had 1/2th of the amount of hostiles FAnG received this round.

About those ex LDK'ers, ask them who they wanna see die first, I'm sure 90% would say Eclipse, not Elysium.

Seems we both have our biassed minds here (both as in FAnG and Elysium). The only difference now is that Ely's biggest members are FAnGers and while FAnG has shown respect for its enemies throughout the entire round, Ely hasn't shown any whatsoever, to anyone.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 13:54   #181
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
A few of your lines:
<[Ely]cheerios> Our defence there was normal Elysium defence, nothing out of the ordinary there.
<[Ely]cheerios> We covered 4.9.4 with pure defence, his ships or not his ships, the attackers got owned by other causes than this bug that was put forth.
2 blatant lies, prooved wrong with several scans

1) The channel was +m for 3 times, twice to let MrB say something, 3rd time LEFF explained the situation. Most of the time the channel was not moderated
2) It wasn't public
3) Not entire Elycium was accused:
<[FAnG]WebAngel> Rob, I honnestly dont think that ely is involved, of course if walken has shared this trick with some other ppl, its natural they are Ely
The wave that Walken got fleetcatched was indeed covered by defence (~7k CR or so), and the attackers got owned as calculated. I'm moving and wont have my own computer for use atm., otherwise could provide battle reports from cabeza. I even remember Jurgen's face when they finally landed against our defence. Why place my text out of context and call me a liar?

1) Actually more than that, but more to the point, there was no sense in saying much without voice as you had every alliance yelling cheaters and acting like holy saints.
2) It had more participants than the parties involved, several staff members from various alliances. I would call that more public than private.
3) So a single line is to say against, that no such behaviour existed? Even kjeldoran still lately posts about the "recall bug" and ties Elysium's high ranking to it.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:20   #182
rnd|One
100% irresistible

Quote:
snip
You're quick to judge, make assumptions not to mention all the attempts at make-believe. Points home for that.

Could you base your claims somehow? It would make this all the more interesting and I might even believe you, a little.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 14:29   #183
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
You're quick to judge, make assumptions not to mention all the attempts at make-believe. Points home for that.

Could you base your claims somehow? It would make this all the more interesting and I might even believe you, a little.
I would, if my goal was to convince you, but that's hardly the point here (for me atleast).

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:11   #184
rnd|One
100% irresistible

Quote:
I would, if my goal was to convince you, but that's hardly the point here (for me atleast).
I expected more than hot air from you, after all, you're not a hypocrite?
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 17:54   #185
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Back into your box.

PS: I never got to meet Videer.
oo get her.

it is the view of some that videer was a bit of an arrogant **** but then having a planet the size of his might lead you to be like that, heh.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:36   #186
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I expected more than hot air from you, after all, you're not a hypocrite?
like I have to repeat everything twice to ely pple, I have interest nor care nor slightest concern whether you are convinced or not. That doesn't matter at all to me. And no, I don't consider myself a hypocrit, but who am I to judge myself.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 00:42   #187
K-W
Bored

Quote:
oo get her.

it is the view of some that videer was a bit of an arrogant **** but then having a planet the size of his might lead you to be like that, heh.
I remember when videer started attacking his galaxy in rd 3 to retain his ranking. A real nice guy.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:00   #188
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
oo get her.

Stupid guy, as planet rankings DOESNT count according to some genious out there.

(hi Zhil)

I will have more fun with the tards, when I get away from this xmas thing and the 28.8k modem.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 23:37   #189
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
I remember when videer started attacking his galaxy in rd 3 to retain his ranking. A real nice guy.
and that's without the mass ship donations from r2, which made any of the subsequent farming of roids in the game pale into insignificance.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 11:13   #190
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
wanna hear some funny truth? after the closed FAnGers (which are like 3 IN TOTAL) FAnG would STILL have been bigger then Elysium ...

you're a joke, what on can you ever claim about those you just recruited? You attacked them an entire round, you tried to steal their roids, you had Xto spying ON our server. But in the end, you turn out to be a bunch of hypocrits cause suddenly those enemies become your own planets cause they have a nice score. Get real, EVERYONE in PA knows what a cheap fake victory this is, imo I think this only makes Eclipse look better, cause they didn't resort to such actions.

Ohh and btw, Irvine closed for having 8/9 planets, YOU MADE A DEAL WITH? You know he cheated right? Again ... Hypocrits

rgds Kj

No Sir you are a joke –cos even you could figure out that those f…. cheaters besides helping them selfs to top spots they for sure helped their fellow allie members to top spots….. – so what had they been without help from cheaters? Yes absolutely nothing…!!!

Oh god what I hate hypocrites!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 14:29   #191
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Well, no one says you support cheaters - but before they got deleted they roided loads of planets and gave alliances members defence…… figure out the rest and if that behaviour made any impact to the game and to your alliance?
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:15   #192
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Yeah and its unreasonable, but as so many eclipse hc pointed out that they would not know what fleets had/would be offered. Yoru argument is flawed sir.

Nevertheless true!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:19   #193
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
not alot of planets got deleted of fang though
alot less then in some other alliances
but also alot of planets got closed several times for unvalid reasons... for quite long.
so they couldnt participate in fang nor defend other members and they couldnt roid anyone

One cheater can be enough to make a mess – and please don’t try to reduce the impact cheaters have! I have seen them in various shapes since Jesus walked on this earth….
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 15:21   #194
MotoX
Stolen

And people don’t come running as soon as your allie is mention when it comes to cheaters – We both now that you have them as well as most alliances have.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:22   #195
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Hypocrite.
well done XtotheZ u finally have a top500 planet congrats and about time too ^^ shame u couldnt have it earlier couldve bashed j00 then
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 00:53   #196
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Stupid guy, as planet rankings DOESNT count according to some genious out there.

(hi Zhil)

I will have more fun with the tards, when I get away from this xmas thing and the 28.8k modem.
I never said that planet ranking doesnt count Mr Twat.

You claimed that planet rankings are the main factor to judge an alliance strength. I debated this, and now you try to twist it around in stating that planet rankings dont count at all.

This is all rather pointless anyway - since r2 was completely different to any other round afterwards.

I won't wish you a Merry Christmas since to do so would be lying.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 01:51   #197
lokken
BlueTuba

You scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousy faggot, happy christmas your arse I pray god its our last
Unread 25 Dec 2003, 12:08   #198
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

re-read your last post Zhil...
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 14:01   #199
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

Zhilly baby, I have the R7 Fury/Wrath list from Meths pc... he gave it to me long time ago @_@ If you want just email me or something )
________
FORD DISCOVERY CENTRE

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:11.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 14:02   #200
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

(and actually just reading this thread for 2 mins)

Zhukuv u are a newbie.

Zhil you are my hero and lover.

Lokken *hugs*

And planet ranking is like penis size.... its not the size that matters its how you use it.... but bigger is always better
________
Honey oil

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:11.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote