User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:26   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think we should all shed a tear

... and give a minutes silence for all those poor bastards out there who thought they were in for a real good time cause this girl maybe it was their girlfriend or their wife or their mistress or maybe just a random got down on their knees infront of the guy and they slowly unzipped the guys fly then pulled out the guys cock and got the guy hard (i'll try not to go into too much detail cause that would be gay and there's too many fags here already) and then she's sucking away and then she remembers that her dad touched her in her no-no place or some ****ed up shit happened you know maybe she was raped by a football team and whatever it was that happened she hates men and this guy is the person she's gonna take her hate out and anyways she bites down and whilst the guys in shock and blood is spurting from his groin she's masticating away on his dick and this is one girl who DOES SWALLOW!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:30   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I think we should all shed a tear

double you! tee! eff!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:30   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

is this story personally relevant to you in a way or another?

also, i highly doubt that a girl who hated men would let herself suck away for a while before biting, it'd either be an impatient crunch or she'd never even take enough of an interest to do so. this thread makes me feel rather unpleasant :(
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:38   #4
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One does wonder what the point of the thread is?
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:42   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
One does wonder what the point of the thread is?

there's a point but it's so sharp but you've probably missed it because it's so fine (and because you're all stupid)!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:48   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

ITT we find out that Dace is now missing half of his penis because his barmaid friend got peckish

btw, well done Dace for getting a girl to go "down there"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:51   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

i've not been on a date with her yet (but she does have a toungue stud!!!)
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 03:21   #8
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

This is dace's way of telling us his overt homophobia over the years was a way of masking his own gender identity issues, unable to deal with a past involving paedophilic rape from a football coach he once saw as a father figure, dace resorted to hating his own penis very very much.

He now hates it so much he wishes it was chewed up and he had a nice mangina instead.

You want to be a predatory butch lesbian don't you!!!!!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 03:22   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've always maintained I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body (in the face of some very strong evidence as well). It's good to meet someone else dace
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 03:25   #10
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

You can chomp each others penises off.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 03:47   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
This is dace's way of telling us his overt homophobia over the years was a way of masking his own gender identity issues, unable to deal with a past involving paedophilic rape from a football coach he once saw as a father figure, dace resorted to hating his own penis very very much.

He now hates it so much he wishes it was chewed up and he had a nice mangina instead.

Actually it isn't the case and i don't.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 03:53   #12
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 04:09   #13
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

19 yr olds swallow.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 04:16   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
19 yr olds swallow.

*fingers crossed*
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 05:20   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It wasn't a typo Dace, it really did say 19.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 05:25   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

That's her age!
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 05:26   #17
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's what I meant.

Disappointing for you, isn't it?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 05:30   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Actually i thought about this the other night and in my world "19 year old girls" are the norm *shrug*
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 13:08   #19
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

19 is actually a pretty perfect age, as far as physical attractiveness goes at least.

also, the whole "blow job turns into dinner" thing is a recurring nightmare of mine, so thanks for bringing it up.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 13:15   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apparently theres been a massive increase in sexually transmitted diseases within the UK in the last year, and theres been something like 500,000 cases reported to doctors within that period.

Good Luck Dace. I mean REALLY good luck, cos you might just need it
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:54   #21
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well, the government is actively encouraging oral sex now to try and cut down on the STDs (or whatever they're now called) spreading and teenage pregnancys.

One thing I find funny is that born again christians seem to think that while sex before marriage, oral sex isn't really sex and is so ok (I think maybe guys did a bit of fast talking to over zealous religious girls to get that one to come about).

The other is that I almost died when my 15 year old cousin came on MSN with "sorry girls, I suck cock". That was a bit of a shock. And no, her e-mail address isn't available
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 00:00   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
You are easily shocked, dear.
Is this a surprise to you aswell?
it would shock me if anyone was vulgar enough to wear it in public.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 00:37   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

uh huh.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 00:53   #24
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Well to uncover some of my sordid past, I dated a girl for 10 months who was raped by her borther at six [she shall remain namelss] which sickens me- both of them are very ****ed up people as a result and I have not suffered such an injury despite the numerous opputunities she had to inflict so I assure you are safe enough Dace,
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 00:59   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Well to uncover some of my sordid past, I dated a girl for 10 months who was raped by her borther at six
every idiot girl says that to her idiot boyfriend.

this is part of the reason that rape convictions have fallen below 50%, with every idiot boyfriend insisting on a prosecution in order to 'help' his poor afflicted girlfriend.

it's maiden in the tower syndrome. every boyfriend wishes the girl was. no girl is. and the cps are too stupid to refuse to prosecute.

the result? lots of silly and expensive trials resulting in the obvious not guilty verdict.

I do wish that women in britain could find another way to bond with their boyfriends instead of pretending that they were raped.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 01:08   #26
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

I never pushed for a conviction and she only told me months after we broke up.

Though I had suspected something of such an unsavoury nature had occurred
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 06:09   #27
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

this is part of the reason that rape convictions have fallen below 50%, with every idiot boyfriend insisting on a prosecution in order to 'help' his poor afflicted girlfriend.

it's maiden in the tower syndrome. every boyfriend wishes the girl was. no girl is. and the cps are too stupid to refuse to prosecute.

the result? lots of silly and expensive trials resulting in the obvious not guilty verdict.

I do wish that women in britain could find another way to bond with their boyfriends instead of pretending that they were raped.
That's a wee bit morbid isn't it? I mean... especially for those where the story is true? O_o

And, yus, I am inferior in the ways of law... but ... err... How exactly do you prove that it didn't happen? Apart from maybe outright lying being brought into the open and exposed...

But, when that's not the case... Your constant supply of 'not guilty' verdicts here... How do you tell when one's "it didn't happen." as opposed to "there's not enough evidence"

Or do you really care?

Just curious...
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 06:17   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The protection of the innocent should always be paramount. No-one should ever be convicted in a case where there is not enough evidence to prove beyond all reasonable doubt. Occasionally this may well lead to an injustice (in the case of x getting away wih y) but it's far better than the alternative.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 06:21   #29
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The protection of the innocent should always be paramount. No-one should ever be convicted in a case where there is not enough evidence to prove beyond all reasonable doubt. Occasionally this may well lead to an injustice (in the case of x getting away wih y) but it's far better than the alternative.
Agreed there. Just, was a wee bit curious about apparently all of em being fake. I was seeing a gal some time ago who had something along the lines of this situation happen but isn't pressing it (for various reasons) nor did she want me involved in any way with it. (IE not rescuing from the tower )

Was more curious than anything how he was so sure that all of em were fake... IE what's the big give-away(s) in a court case that usually leads to a solid 'not guilty' being thrown out.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 08:23   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Occasionally this may well lead to an injustice (in the case of x getting away wih y) but it's far better than the alternative.
Obviously you are correct but as I understand rape/sexual abuse has one of the higher rates of recidivism. So the injustice could be more involved than just someone getting away with some individual crime.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 09:38   #31
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

only read the first post and just had to say, she must have had one hell of a set of teeth and jaw muscles to bite straight through a willy.
he would have been able to knock her unconcious before she could chew through.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 09:40   #32
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My girlfriend also has lots of family problems she doesn't want me to get involved with. Has anyone had a girlfriend who didn't? Maybe it's all maiden in the tower stuff, even if they really really prefer to be there than rescued / get the dragon slain.

Quote:
People would even wear this in public.

I assure you
That's obviously some sort of photoshoot and not in public. It's for girls who want to tease guys who have a B cup or less, and/or for guys to think how cool that t-shirt looks on that girl and how it'd look cool on their gf too. Maybe we should get Keyra Augustina to model it - I'm sure it'd become more popular then.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 09:52   #33
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

The image is blocked, what does the t-shirt say?
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 09:54   #34
Appocomaster
PA Team

Front: Who needs big tits

Back: When you have an ass like this <devils tail pointing down towards your ass>
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 13:55   #35
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

anyone who doesn't properly sedate his women in advance deserves what he gets (or loses in this case).
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 14:55   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
Was more curious than anything how he was so sure that all of em were fake... IE what's the big give-away(s) in a court case that usually leads to a solid 'not guilty' being thrown out.
I doubt yahwe's suggesting that every single case is just some silly bint making it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Obviously you are correct but as I understand rape/sexual abuse has one of the higher rates of recidivism. So the injustice could be more involved than just someone getting away with some individual crime.
That's an argument for looking into how to combat rape from occurring though.
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 15:51   #37
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Could be worse, the infamous NOT PROVEN verdict (In Scotland)
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 19:23   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
People would even wear this in public.

I assure you
Dammit , i have to clean my monitor now
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2005, 20:33   #39
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm sorry. Is this a 'dace now has no cock' thread?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote