User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Sep 2005, 13:53   #1
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Did Katrina achieve what terrorists couldnot?

Its 9/11 today. And it seems to me that instead of the news being filled with rememberance events and items, here it seems to be about the political and social effects of Katrina.

Now, a terrorist act aim is to divide the community, break the spirit and unity of a country and possibly changing politics in that country. Obviously 9/11 didnot have that effect in the USA, ppl seemed more united then ever there, same as London after 7/7.

However, a simple natural didaster and a flood (wich Bangladesh has 3 times a year btw) causes a small but growing political crises in the USA, it divided the population and started a new rascism debat . Also the american ppl dont feel they have been helped by their "allies" enuff, like ppl did with the tsunami, but they conveniently forget (or perhaps just dont know) that the countries hit by the tsunami asked for aid within 6 hours, and it took bush a week to ask international help.

Looking at the news today i just realised Al Quaida would prolly die for an effect like Katrina had.
And i wonder why it came this far, and also fear this situation will make the USA more vunerable for terrorist attacks as all attention is clearly focused on other things now.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 13:59   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Did Katrina achieve what terrorists couldnot?

if new orleans had been a terrorist attack i would imagine that aid would have been there a hell of a lot quicker tbh

oh, and today is 11/9/05 fs

****ing stupid american useless dating system
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:00   #3
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The USA were too complacent. At the end of the day, we have far less _direct_ control over things like the weather, than we do trying to control others (we do have indirect control via things like limiting pollution...). And that tells you everything.
If anyone can link pollution / global warming / etc to Katrina, Bush will end up being slaughtered.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:01   #4
sigrid
hated dead or alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
if new orleans had been a terrorist attack i would imagine that aid would have been there a hell of a lot quicker tbh

oh, and today is 11/9/05 fs

****ing stupid american useless dating system
I know, but i used 9/11 so the americans would understand:P
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:06   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Bush will end up being slaughtered.

bush should end up being slaughtered anyway, the handling of the situation as a whole has been a joke, and i think that finally *hopefully* the american people might realist that depending on god just doesn't work bush can tell people to have faith as much as he want's, but when he is in the white house and the people he is telling his message of faith to are stuck dying, without enough food, water or adequate shelter, not knowing how ther are going to rebuild their lives it just doesn't work.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:36   #6
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold

9/11 and the Hurricane are two different entities.

One was avoidable, the other was not. As far as the Bush administration is concerned, they handled both disasters with the same amount of inadequacy. Unfortunately, people tend to believe the gossip and so called "news" of our media.

I have spoken with several people on the many facets of the Hurricane issue here in the States, and I have yet to speak with someone who cried Racism, conspiracy, or corruption. Set aside the wingnuts the media finds worthy of interviewing, and speak with the actual people of the United States.

This hurricane did not divide a people. Hell, there is already a Mardis Gras in the planning stages; all be it slightly scaled down.

As for calling this a simple hurricane...I will point out that the simplicity of this hurricane caused more damage, property loss, and directly affected more peoples lifes in a few hours, than that of 9/11.

Please...do not confuse the opinions of the American Government or our Media, with the overall opinion of the American People. We are not divided over this hurricane...and the movement to rebuild one of our great cities is already in action....It is my Understanding, that the site of the World Trade Center is still and empty lot. (Talk about power plays and political bureaucracy...ugh..)
Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 14:58   #7
sigrid
hated dead or alive

I didnot say it were the same things, i am questioning what it achieved...the outcome of one event is the desired outcome of the other event, thats my point, and tbh, i dunno wich channels you are watching, but the tendency on BBC and dutch tv is very different from what you describe. Now obviously the USA tv stations are not know for broadcasting critisism too much, maybe that explains our different vieuws
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:07   #8
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

"George Bush... doesn't...care about.... BLACK PEOPLE..."
________
Kawasaki KR350

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:49.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:12   #9
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
Now obviously the USA tv stations are not know for broadcasting critisism too much, maybe that explains our different vieuws
This, my friend, is almost certain! My T.V. only gets FOX (I do not pay for upgraded television) They have a habit of selecting opinions to broadcast that fit thier desired mood.

All in all, the unity of the American people to help donate is in par with any disaster that strikes the United States. I cannot speak for the government however, as thier agendas have never really sat in line with that of the People. (Even 9/11 was wrought with political bickering and finger pointing...regardless of the pretty display of congress singing the national anthem; hands embraced)

I hope the outcome of these events are not the same. I would hate to see New Orleans sit stagnant for 4 years as an empty lot.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:18   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice
My T.V. only gets FOX
please... for the love of god tell me you are joking
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:25   #11
Malice
not the daddy...

Well...there is local news...but that is close to asking someone in Alaska about the state of affairs in Hawaii.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:30   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

thats jut upsetting, the only reason you would ever loook at fox news in the UK was if you wanted to laugh at the truly insane propaganda that they broadcast, how they get away with calling the news i don't know!
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:41   #13
Malice
not the daddy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
thats jut upsetting, the only reason you would ever loook at fox news in the UK was if you wanted to laugh at the truly insane propaganda that they broadcast, how they get away with calling the news i don't know!

I wish I could laugh. I usually end up red in the face, ready to toss my television out the window. Somewhere in the United States, someone is watching FOX, shaking thier head in agreement, like a dutiful robot.

Already, they are swarming on the new Hurricane, category 2, that sits off the coast of the Carolina's. I swear you can see the anticipation in thier eyes... (More death...more destruction, more scandal!...RATINGS! RATINGS! RATINGS!...but first, now a word from our sponser...Chevron? Now there is a suprise.)
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 15:43   #14
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

fox news is one of the things (along with the neo-conservative agenda) which will imo destroy the states, isolating it from the rest of the world
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 16:28   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid
Also the american ppl dont feel they have been helped by their "allies" enuff, like ppl did with the tsunami, but they conveniently forget (or perhaps just dont know) that the countries hit by the tsunami asked for aid within 6 hours, and it took bush a week to ask international help.
In fairness congress voted like 53 billion in emergency aid after a few days. Looking at the various figures for aid given to the tsunami-hit region it seems to be about 12 billion dollars, 7 billion governmental (plus world bank etc) and 5 billion private. About three quarters of the pledged governmental aid has been paid out or approved for spending. However a lot of the rest is for long-term projects. I couldn't find any figures on how many people have been affected (economically that is) by the tsunami in these regions but if you consider the death toll stands at about a quarter of a million for the tsunami and the highest (and most likely wildly inaccurate it seems) death toll for katrina is ten thousand the differences in scale and response can be appreciated. The total aid for the tsunami is one fifth of the emergency aid for hurricane katrina. By purely pragmatic concerns I'd be amazed if anyone expected other countries to lend a hand in rebuilding the US when the money could be spent far more wisely, from a utilitarian perspective, in, say, Sudan.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 16:39   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The white guy is mike myers. I presume it's from a red cross fund-raising tv drive.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 16:53   #17
Malice
not the daddy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman

Wow. I don't imagine that I will laugh any harder today.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 16:54   #18
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Some rapper/R&B artist no doubt.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 16:55   #19
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Ah. I didn't recognize him with hair and/or sans shitty teeth.
Who is Mr. I-Wish-I-Lived-In-The-Sixities-And-Were-The-Mate-Of-Malcom-X?
The guy at the end? that was the comedian/actor Chris Tucker
________
box vaporizers

Last edited by Arachnidman; 25 Jan 2011 at 13:49.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 16:56   #20
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Ah. I didn't recognize him with hair and/or sans shitty teeth.
Who is Mr. I-Wish-I-Lived-In-The-Sixities-And-Were-The-Mate-Of-Malcom-X?
He is producer turned rapper Kanye West.

He won several grammies last year for his album 'the college dropout', his most famous song being 'Jesus Walks'.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:02   #21
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice
This, my friend, is almost certain! My T.V. only gets FOX (I do not pay for upgraded television) They have a habit of selecting opinions to broadcast that fit thier desired mood.
haha.. Everytime I see FOX and there's a 'bad' kind of news on it they tend to broadcast it as a show. They're all excited when they're talking, even if it involves deaths. It's a parody of a TV station
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 17:42   #22
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
It was broadcast live on the west coast, but cut from the east coast transmission iirc.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:36   #23
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

****ing hell don't they show any rap/hip hop in Norway?

Yes its Kanye West, personally i think hes recent diamonds are forever remix was his best (the jayz collaborative release of the same track was the best imo). I don't think george bush hates on the negros but its obvious hes more highly attuned to the demographic that voted for him as is any leader, whether that means he conciously puts down the 'opposition' is another matter. Kanye West isn't an a-type 'angry black man' he recently was very candide about how homophobic he was whilst growing up (compounded by peer pressure) his cousin 'came out' as being gay and that basically made him confront his own views.

I don't agree with what he said in that clip* but his character is more complex and has more depth than 'omg the black man with a chip on his shoulder' that seems to be going through other forums. Id be interested to know how he squares his christianity which is slightly preachy about being 'good' and 'sex' (jesus walks is just one example) and his criticism of homophobia in the black american community**

*but its worth it for the look on mike myer's face
** which is quite brave as in the worst case scenario it could backfire dixiechicks style.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:42   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I posted the Kanye West video ages ago
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:44   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

Small wonder he's so homophobic with a name like that.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:46   #26
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

hes not homphobic!?
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:47   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Who cares? He's black and gay.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:52   #28
Nusselt
share the <3

as far as im aware hes black and straight, but anything you say irishman.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:55   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Look if Will and Grace has taught us anything it's that you're either gay and flamboyant about it or you're homophobic and secretly gay. There's no room in the middle here.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 18:57   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

will and grace taught us that it's only comedy if you put canned laughter after every sentence.
Unread 11 Sep 2005, 20:20   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
will and grace taught us that it's only comedy if you put canned laughter after every sentence.
but wouldn't that make kura funny ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia