User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Jul 2005, 00:48   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
theres something about this story thats making me giggle like a maniac

its obviously sad for the people involved.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4670335.stm

Quote:
One killed in mini-railway crash

A person has died after a car collided with a miniature railway train at a level crossing, police have said.

The incident, near Dungeness in Kent, involved a train from the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway.

A Kent Police spokesman said: "The collision occurred at approximately 6.20pm. There has been a fatality as a result of the collision."

A Kent Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said they were still trying to remove the body from the wreckage.

Its something about it being a minature railway, a crash at a level crossing and them trying to remove the body from a minature railway
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 00:54   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: theres something about this story thats making me giggle like a maniac

Can they rule out Al Qaeda involvement yet?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 00:58   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: theres something about this story thats making me giggle like a maniac

apparently it was a radio controlled car bomb
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 01:03   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The car was radio controlled? The train obviously didn't see it
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 01:16   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: theres something about this story thats making me giggle like a maniac

Well, that's what happens when you let your miniature railway be booked by a party of Rabbis for the day. Tragic really.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 01:30   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: theres something about this story thats making me giggle like a maniac

That could have been skiddy, that could.

You're driving along a back lane in the country, aware only of the lushness of the midsommer greenery, and Alison's growing vocalisations as your right hand plays all the keys of the meat organ, whilst you're left steadies the wheel, and the next thing you know, you turn a bend and suddenly, the bumper of the car is twenty feet away from something which looks like a leftover from Thomas the ****ing Tank Engine.

"Wha' are ye in fur, like?"

"Ah smashed into a fookin' miniature railway."

As I said, tragic.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 11 Jul 2005 at 01:44.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 08:29   #7
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve

Hmm you could laugh.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 10:12   #8
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

My Grandma and Grandad used to take me on that when I was little. Its minature, but not one of those stupidly tiny things where the driver is 3 times the size of the engine. It goes quite a long way if you take a look on multimap - its the little line going down right by the coast.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 10:23   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

yup, some of those mini railway engines are really rather meaty, I used to work one one myself. Looks to me like what happened is that the engine derailed and crushed the driver.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 18:55   #10
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Another silly death for you, but i cant find the relevant news article (sorry).

It happened in York about a month ago. A council employee on a ride-on lawnmower (the big indistrial type) was killed when he drove it up an incline. It toppled over when he tried to turn and because of the angles, he got crushed to death.

Dangerous things are lawnmowers, and thats not just the blades either.
berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 19:13   #11
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Anyone remember the story about the mong chop who lost his legs in Glasgow train surfing