User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Nov 2016, 15:52   #151
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Re: Upcomming r69 drama thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
We were ****ed the moment we allied p3ng and ct which was at start of round pretty much. Munkee is a bacstabbing piece of s...
erm, i think the moment cardi went on holiday and left idiots in charge to abandoned allies, CF'd with ult and went offline for a week is where you ****ed it up!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 17:46   #152
Firebird

So an ally has gone vac mode before?
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 18:26   #153
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Backstabbing? Lol..

I told cardi I was hitting apprime 4 days before I actually hit you. If that doesnt constitute cooldown I dont know what does!

But yea - agree with GM. Awful political play by Apprime this round. Screwed over 2 close allies and then bashed the hell out of the smaller tags. The half holiday/vac mode also managed to ruin the round of their members too. All in all, I doubt we will see a run of such bad decisions made in the next 1000 rounds.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 18:28   #154
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Vac moding is a ancient PA strategy, you all made me burst in tears in nostalgia.
Either that, or i cried over the fact that carDi was getting away with SKing us

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 18:43   #155
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
All in all, I doubt we will see a run of such bad decisions made in the next 1000 rounds.
Just wait untill next round! =)

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 19:00   #156
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Neither Apprime, p3n or Future will win. I wonder who that leaves?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 19:23   #157
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
they had better get the finger out then. 12 days left who knows
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 19:24   #158
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Rainblows?
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 19:25   #159
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
or i cried over the fact that carDi was getting away with SKing us
the words pillow biting and no lube comes to mind when I read this sentence
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 20:01   #160
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
the words pillow biting and no lube comes to mind when I read this sentence
wait till you read a full paragraph written by the guy

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2016, 20:59   #161
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Just wait untill next round! =)
Ya we will see how munkee will enjoy being sked from first day )))

I suggest you use startup bonus for structure defenses.
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 06:06   #162
0ffmind
MG/BR

0ffmind is on a distinguished road

Another round that other allies gives the top ally to the ally on #1 and screw the #2

That i will never understand

No one hit p3ng this round, and they have full attack fleets. they have a head of 20k roids and 7kk score to Future and we still getting gangbanged for 5 allies, for days in a row, despite the fact we are the only alliance that didnt joined any gangbang....

can someone just explain that to me, im a stupid br monkey and i lack of comprehension

hc keep making decisions according to their emotions and afinities with other hcs

what u guys really like is naptarion, admit it!

what a bullshit round, just not a complete waste of my time cause im good ranked atm

Best Ranks: #35 - R67 - #67 - R69
Top Gal R76

BR CREW

Last edited by 0ffmind; 21 Nov 2016 at 10:37.
0ffmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 09:57   #163
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Well Ultores potentially screwed themselves out of a win by napping p3n until tick 1000.
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 10:00   #164
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If people choose to hit you rather than your opponent, your politics is to blame, not theirs.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 10:24   #165
0ffmind
MG/BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If people choose to hit you rather than your opponent, your politics is to blame, not theirs.

I couldnt desagree more
u cant predict the stupidity level of your enemy, so u move expecting that all alliances that have a shot to win wants to win... but its not the case

so tell me, great wisdom wizard, what shouldve u done different to avoid this

Top Gal R76

BR CREW
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 10:26   #166
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Vac mode
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 10:35   #167
0ffmind
MG/BR

Quote:
Vac mode
let me correct myself, u cant predict the stupidity level of humans, not only enemies....

Top Gal R76

BR CREW
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 11:17   #168
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past

- 3+ alliances block vs ultores --> that's good to prevent them from winning

- 3+ alliances block vs someone else --> z0mg naptarion, stupidity, DAT pressure, lel

- one alliance leading with an enormous advantage --> OK, let's block vs the 2nd place...

Just normal PA things...
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 11:22   #169
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorf View Post
- 3+ alliances block vs ultores --> that's good to prevent them from winning

- 3+ alliances block vs someone else --> z0mg naptarion, stupidity, DAT pressure, lel

- one alliance leading with an enormous advantage --> OK, let's block vs the 2nd place...

Just normal PA things...
Funny thing is that the alliance Offmind has spent 90% of their rounds attacking small tags, or people without tags.
That he claims that 5 tags is reality tags like HR, Illumination, VGN hitting Future after being roided by them/fcked over all round.
If he was so interested in making things exciting, why didnt he help out either App or p3ng when they were both ahead of future last week when they were warring?
Apparently someone needs to attack p3nguins, and that someone is not himself?

Unread 21 Nov 2016, 12:46   #170
0ffmind
MG/BR

Quote:
Funny thing is that the alliance Offmind has spent 90% of their rounds attacking small tags, or people without tags.
That he claims that 5 tags is reality tags like HR, Illumination, VGN hitting Future after being roided by them/fcked over all round.
If he was so interested in making things exciting, why didnt he help out either App or p3ng when they were both ahead of future last week when they were warring?
Apparently someone needs to attack p3nguins, and that someone is not himself?
Bloody Butcher's pirate's account have 1kkk dists
really impressive your capacity to distort the reality!

We didnt want to take part on ULT early gangbang. If we had helped em we were next. If we've joined the gangbang would'nt made any difference, except on pissing ult off... so we stayed neutral, what should we do instead of bottom feeding, please tell me

then CT opened war on us, what last for a week +- (so we didnt fought bottom tags 90% of the round, you're not happy on only distorting words, u need to lie to prove a point)

we are a new alliance, in our opening post we said, just waiting to see who will hit us so we hit bg ack... thats what happened
none of small tags were attacked by us first

where did i said we want to make things excited, i said we want to play a game where people want to win, simple as that.... i have nothing to do with pa politics (thank god) and i probably wouldnt do anything differently..

finishing this creepy reply, ultores counts as almost 2 tags in my opinion. if u join the other 4 that are helping em, each with 30, u have 120, so 180 x 60... whats still a gangbang... but even with this 4 tags, this gangband wouldnt warm us if ultores didnt joined it! so your point has no logic...
and now u want us to attack p3ng, the only alliance that didnt attacked us this round hahaha YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP COMEDY

the way you think is the reason u will never, ever, ever, ever be respected by this community or win anything... some have respect, some have wins, few have both.... u have neither

Top Gal R76

BR CREW

Last edited by 0ffmind; 21 Nov 2016 at 12:56.
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 13:43   #171
Clouds

Pal, he won in fang once!
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 14:57   #172
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I agree that all the alliances hitting Future have good reasons to do so not only based on the roids gained.

But Apprime going into vac mode and imploding was the worst possible scenario for Future. If it just imploded as expected, things wouldn't happen so quick.
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 16:53   #173
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ffmind View Post

We didnt want to take part on ULT early gangbang. If we had helped em we were next. If we've joined the gangbang would'nt made any difference, except on pissing ult off... so we stayed neutral, what should we do instead of bottom feeding, please tell me

then CT opened war on us, what last for a week +- (so we didnt fought bottom tags 90% of the round, you're not happy on only distorting words, u need to lie to prove a point)

we are a new alliance, in our opening post we said, just waiting to see who will hit us so we hit bg ack... thats what happened

where did i said we want to make things excited, i said we want to play a game where people want to win, simple as that.... i have nothing to do with pa politics (thank god) and i probably wouldnt do anything differently..

finishing this creepy reply, ultores counts as almost 2 tags in my opinion. if u join the other 4 that are helping em, each with 30, u have 120, so 180 x 60... whats still a gangbang... but even with this 4 tags, this gangband wouldnt warm us if ultores didnt joined it! so your point has no logic...
and now u want us to attack p3ng, the only alliance that didnt attacked us this round hahaha YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP COMEDY

the way you think is the reason u will never, ever, ever, ever be respected by this community or win anything... some have respect, some have wins, few have both.... u have neither
Hmm....how about the time that Future PT/hit several Unsullied forts over a 2/3 day span...with some help from other alliances? This was around tick 550/600 in case you conveniently forgot.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 17:02   #174
Papadoc

Papadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the roughPapadoc is a jewel in the rough

I'd just like to point out that at this point in time, there is no such thing as a new alliance in this game.
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 17:11   #175
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I'm in future and it has been 900 ticks of fence sitting and avoiding. We are rightly taking our beating now for being a bunch of fencers. What interests me is will p3n implode when the block + last week trolls goes for them? When does the ult nap actually run out? Cos just under 300 ticks and 20 mill ish score advantage... oooooooo......
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 17:48   #176
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I'm in future and it has been 900 ticks of fence sitting and avoiding. We are rightly taking our beating now for being a bunch of fencers. What interests me is will p3n implode when the block + last week trolls goes for them? When does the ult nap actually run out? Cos just under 300 ticks and 20 mill ish score advantage... oooooooo......
Last I heard ult/pen nap ends tick 1000, about 4 days from now. Could be another exciting weekend coming up.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 17:54   #177
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

I'm bored - who wants to play with me?

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 18:48   #178
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:

Who ever is in charge of your intel over there has been away the whole round, im pretty sure i told your HCs to fire this guy very early on in the round.
The small tags didnt hit you, you hit them, the only reason for you not knowing this is because Future made sure to avoid all the big alliances from the beginning, and had their coordslist sorted out, while they did not map the smaller tags.
While you thought you had been hitting untagged planets all round, the fact is that these planets often belong to alliances like Illu, HR, BowS, or VGN.

And as RexDrax said later on in this thread, wich is a pretty accurate post, you did not stay away from making/trying to make blocks, you just made a series of bad choices.
When Unsullied wasnt attractive anymore, you went on to target CT, and then you got hit back again by Unsullied and CT because you were fcking them over. And obviously after that war had ended you continued to do a series of bad choices like ptargetting BowS, or continue hitting the bottom/"untagged" planets.

Im not saying you should do this or that, but if you want to have a shot at winning rounds you need at one point take a hard decision, grow some balls, and do some risky moves instead of just trying to feed off smaller tags.
Im pretty sure that majority of your players gotta be fed up by the fencing and idling by now?

Last edited by BloodyButcher; 21 Nov 2016 at 19:37.
Unread 21 Nov 2016, 20:21   #179
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Apprime imploded? Nah, Norton airlines supplied free flights to where ever we wanted, some hit the sun, some hit siberia like me (sadly was so drunk that I missed to inform my sad planet, sorry planet, next time I'll leave lube). But imploded? Nah, we'll enjoy the rest of the round greatly.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 13:01   #180
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
u cant predict the stupidity level of your enemy, so u move expecting that all alliances that have a shot to win wants to win... but its not the case
Well, if you started from the assumption that everyone wants to win, despite 68 rounds of evidence to the contrary, I'm not surprised you're struggling.

Quote:
Staying neutral is also a political move, which can have consequences. (This is a hypothetical, I'm not saying it did or didn't.) Staying out of a block can piss that block off, even if you don't openly support their target. Refraining from helping a target can piss that target off, even if you don't join in with the block.

What could you have done? Well, you named 2 options yourself, there might be others, I don't know. Whether they would've had brought you better results than the option you chose can be debated endlessly. But at least be a grownup, own your decisions. Don't come here crying you had no choice, that's the loser's excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
But Apprime going into vac mode and imploding was the worst possible scenario for Future. If it just imploded as expected, things wouldn't happen so quick.
I agree, that's clearly not something that can be laid at Future's feet.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 22 Nov 2016 at 20:52.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 13:33   #181
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

I see that APP are back from their convention hopefully refreshed and ready to go.
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 13:49   #182
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I see that APP are back from their convention hopefully refreshed and ready to go.
The are busy deconstructing their fleets. Need 100% in attack ships

Unread 22 Nov 2016, 13:56   #183
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Every ship is an attack ship already.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 18:51   #184
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Every ship is an attack ship already.
And that's why rd69 stats will be remembered as shit....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 18:52   #185
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

This round is crazy.
Top 3 planets demolishing their fleet on defence missions, top gal doing the exact same thing.
Then when i looked at the allie ranking, i thought to myself without looking at the names, "This number #4 alliance might be in a very good position to win this" and then i paid attention to the name seeing it was CT

Unread 22 Nov 2016, 19:17   #186
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hmm what happened to p3nguins?
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 19:35   #187
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

Every ship being a potential attack ship doesn't make stats bad. Can't remember a round where a ship wasn't able to attack (NO, PDS doesn't count as a ship). It's just about finding ways to make those ships useful in attack, not about the stats (even if I do agree that the stats do suck in many ways).

Unread 22 Nov 2016, 19:49   #188
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Hmm what happened to p3nguins?
Heard they were in the ticket office, booking their trip to hawaii, and they left their car unlocked and some cleaned it out.

Unread 22 Nov 2016, 19:51   #189
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

tuttut, Cardi would've taken the whole car, including the Elton John CDs.

Unread 22 Nov 2016, 20:20   #190
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
erm, i think the moment cardi went on holiday and left idiots in charge to abandoned allies, CF'd with ult and went offline for a week is where you ****ed it up!
We didnt complain when you took ND CF so they could 3 fleet us.

Quote:
Backstabbing? Lol..

I told cardi I was hitting apprime 4 days before I actually hit you. If that doesnt constitute cooldown I dont know what does!

But yea - agree with GM. Awful political play by Apprime this round. Screwed over 2 close allies and then bashed the hell out of the smaller tags. The half holiday/vac mode also managed to ruin the round of their members too. All in all, I doubt we will see a run of such bad decisions made in the next 1000 rounds.
AFAIK we had an EOR deal. We attacked Ult with you and WE took the heat from the block for almost 14days. We had 70% defencefleet and needed the small break,
The block would have turned for you at some point anyways, but Ult knows that you crumble under inc. You had 2 days of inc before you swapped sides and blamed us.

Both of you can ofc blame Apprime and "bad pols". However munkee, your action lost p3ng both #1 planet and #1 ally. Well played, superb pols.
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 20:57   #191
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
AFAIK we had an EOR deal. We attacked Ult with you and WE took the heat from the block for almost 14days. We had 70% defencefleet and needed the small break,
The block would have turned for you at some point anyways, but Ult knows that you crumble under inc. You had 2 days of inc before you swapped sides and blamed us.

Both of you can ofc blame Apprime and "bad pols". However munkee, your action lost p3ng both #1 planet and #1 ally. Well played, superb pols.
Why would anyone agree to a EOR deal half way through the round?
I love that other alliances keep saying that they are gonna stick by something "EOR", but history suggest that this rarely happends.
I even had a guy who claimed that BowS and Ultores had a 3-round long deal the other day.

Unread 22 Nov 2016, 20:58   #192
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
I even had a guy who claimed that BowS and Ultores had a 3-round long deal the other day.
We don't?

Oh, i guess not
Relation Change 935 RainbowS has decided to end its alliance with Ultores.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 21:12   #193
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
However munkee, your action lost p3ng both #1 planet and #1 ally. Well played, superb pols.
Have to laugh at this. I can't take apprime member posts seriously anymore you guys played a blinder this round. Great work on your 4th place.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 21:15   #194
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Have to laugh at this. I can't take apprime member posts seriously anymore you guys played a blinder this round. Great work on your 4th place.
Pal plz noone ever told you Penguins cant play with Orcas mkay.
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 21:33   #195
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'll say here what I have been telling cardi for a while. We clearly had differing interpretations of our eor deal. For p3n it was a deal so long as we were fighting ult - something I expected at the time might well take all round, with breaks for both alliances hitting other ult block members. For app it seems to have been a deal till eor regardless of the situation. I very much regret that the deal was not done formally which would have brought this differing interpretation into the open and solved it earlier. On the other hand we wanted everything ingame which app blocked - if you had wished to have an alliance you could have made use of our def fleets and that 'heat' would have been less of a consideration for you since a lot of our fleets are fr we could have defended you quite effectively.

Quote:
If this is the case then why did you need a deal? Yes the block would have turned on p3n, we would then have been happy that App was supporting us by hitting ult. This is where your comparison comes unstuck. While app was being hit by Ults allies ult was taking 90+ fleets a night from p3n + extra most nights from ct. When we were taking hits from Ult and co no one was hitting them, we therefore had little possibility of anything changing.

From a purely personal standpoint I think p3n jumped too early but it was increasingly looking like there was no willingness from app to help us out later either.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 21:46   #196
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
From a purely personal standpoint I think p3n jumped too early but it was increasingly looking like there was no willingness from app to help us out later either.
The first parts we kind of agree in so no point in dicussing. 2nd part that there was no willingness to help on ult later is wrong. Munkee telling we'll hit app no mather what is. We discussed this the day we napped ult that we would be back on come friday.

And munkee get down from your high horse. What did you do last round? Which made us (norse) war you for 800ish tick. You agreed to hit ult, napped em without telling us. Then came up with new excuses for a few houndred ticks and extended the ult deal. Which made p3n have a bad round with a cripplewar with norse which you ultimatly lost.

Story is always the same. P3n get inc 2-3 days, give in, cancel all their previous deals and join the aggressor.

P3n got a good offense, no doubt. Perfect ally if yourself can take the heat all round and just need some extra fleets in offense. Other then that useless.

Last edited by Sandvold; 22 Nov 2016 at 21:54.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 21:52   #197
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

That is really why I think we moved too early; we were actually defending quite well, could have held on a few more days to see what happened without it being a disaster for us.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 22:13   #198
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
That is really why I think we moved too early; we were actually defending quite well, could have held on a few more days to see what happened without it being a disaster for us.
You can`t be trusted you would backstab us at a more convinient time is basically what you just said.
Thanks for clearing it!
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 22:16   #199
booji
a bucket

HAH maybe! But that is not how I meant it, I simply meant that in my view we could have waited to see if you would go back to hitting ult. That said it would have been giving you a free pass to the win if we had. And as mentioned so far as we were concerned you had already backstabbed us, the only question was whether to return the favour.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 22 Nov 2016, 22:21   #200
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
HAH maybe! But that is not how I meant it, I simply meant that in my view we could have waited to see if you would go back to hitting ult. That said it would have been giving you a free pass to the win if we had. And as mentioned so far as we were concerned you had already backstabbed us, the only question was whether to return the favour.
Backstabbed how by being a ****ing buffer for incs whole round long?
Everyone knew we would be hit our deal was only for a couple of days.