User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Apr 2006, 01:56   #51
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gentlemen, The Queen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
oh the queen of some island has her birthday. oh.
Luckily you're here to regail us of your amazing plans to sell 50p fish over the internet.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 02:00   #52
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Luckily you're here to regail us of your amazing plans to sell 50p fish over the internet.
I respect Holland's royal family,

but what need respect koen?
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 02:17   #53
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well, considering that the lands owned by the crown put more money into the coffers of the treasury than is removed by the civil list, I can only assume you're talking about those evil rotters in parliament who want rights for the common man.

I mean, really. They'll be opposed to eating negroes at christmas next.
i don't care that the latent stupidity of tourists takes away the real-terms impact. I do care that there is constitutional provision for a better-than-citizen whose every whim is funded by the state and who is immune (correct me if this is wrong) from almost all forms of prosecution. I am incensed that this privilege is passed on by way of blood, rather than merit or popular election.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 02:19   #54
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i don't care that the latent stupidity of tourists takes away the real-terms impact. I do care that there is constitutional provision for a better-than-citizen whose every whim is funded by the state and who is immune (correct me if this is wrong) from almost all forms of prosecution. I am incensed that this privilege is passed on by way of blood, rather than merit or popular election.
kid.

this is not the time to post your (wrong) arguments about monarchy.

her majesty is about to turn 80 after 54 years of faithful service. PLUS she is actually a lovely person.

can't you at least accept that?
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 02:45   #55
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
so because someone rose to a position of power through a means you do not approve of that means the person does not deserve that position?
The use of bloodlines to elect someone to a position of power may be foolish, but even a foolish method can produce some decent results, our Queen, from what I can tell, is one of these.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 03:00   #56
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

from what you can tell?

what on earth has the old sow done? her mother at least tried to connect with the people in small ways (the blitz etc), to at least show some kind of identification and familiarity. all this one has done so far as i can see is **** up her eldest son's love life from time to time.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 03:06   #57
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
what on earth has the old sow done? her mother at least tried to connect with the people in small ways (the blitz etc), to at least show some kind of identification and familiarity. all this one has done so far as i can see is **** up her eldest son's love life from time to time.
Then you are an ignorant twat.

I don't actually feel the need to waste my time proving you wrong. You may doubt that I can. Fools do.

This is a thread to celebrate 54 years of service by a lady who is soon to be 80 years old.

It is not a thread to teach you about the British constitution. It is not a thread to teach you basic modern history.

IF you have questions about the constitution and IF you have need of lessons about modern history THEN please make your own thread. I will even post there and correct your ignorance.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 07:50   #58
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Then you are an ignorant twat.

I don't actually feel the need to waste my time proving you wrong. You may doubt that I can. Fools do.

This is a thread to celebrate 54 years of service by a lady who is soon to be 80 years old.

It is not a thread to teach you about the British constitution. It is not a thread to teach you basic modern history.

IF you have questions about the constitution and IF you have need of lessons about modern history THEN please make your own thread. I will even post there and correct your ignorance.
I dont think it is a question of history lessions...

All I am saying that there is a few republicians on the board. that could only take more offense by saying "pope on a rope" than by praising the Queen's (many) happy returns.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 12:43   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i don't care that the latent stupidity of tourists takes away the real-terms impact. I do care that there is constitutional provision for a better-than-citizen whose every whim is funded by the state
I take it then you didn't read my post, given that I didn't mention tourists and specifically said that the monarchy puts more money DIRECTLY through land they own (the money from the vast majority of which is put straight into the treasury) than they take out with the civil list.

Quote:
i am incensed that this privilege is passed on by way of blood, rather than merit or popular election.
Go and demonstrate in a thread about Richard Murdock or any other wealthy private citizen. They don't tend to go around on philanthropic missions.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 13:52   #60
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I take it then you didn't read my post, given that I didn't mention tourists and specifically said that the monarchy puts more money DIRECTLY through land they own (the money from the vast majority of which is put straight into the treasury) than they take out with the civil list.
see Opportunity Cost, above, although it's still irrelevant to my point as you would have noticed had you, in turn, read my post.

Quote:
Go and demonstrate in a thread about Richard Murdock or any other wealthy private citizen. They don't tend to go around on philanthropic missions.
Rupert Murdoch, i assume you mean. And the point is, Rupert Murdoch isn't written into statute. Rupert Murdoch does not have de jure constitutional authority.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 18:52   #61
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On behalf of the Colonies, I wish HRM a happy and healthy birthday.
Long live The Queen.*
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 19:14   #62
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
On behalf of the Colonies, I wish HRM a happy and healthy birthday.
Long live The Queen.*
Ok this has actually been annoying me for a few months. Why do people sometimes put a random asterix* next to written words? I used to always think it was the thing where you insert a footnote* but most of the time there isnt any footnotes and I dont understand what it is there for

* fotenote!
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 19:22   #63
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually mine was a for a footnote which I had put in dealing with the fact that the longer Elizabeth lived the longer I would be able to go without having to see Charles as king. However, I deleted that portion of the post as it seemed not to be in keeping with the spirit of the thread. I forgot, however, to remove the asterisk. I would do so now but then it would make Nod's post look odd.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 20:49   #64
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
HRM
Who?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 22:07   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Who?
Her Royal Majesty. Or Halifax Regional Municipality.
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 22:39   #66
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
May I remind you, like alot of people on here, I'm not British...

Why would I wish well an old lucky fart of a woman, who's only reason to exist is to hold an irrelevant office, weilding power only because her ancestors were the best at murdering, explotiing and scheming their way to the seat of power?
Amen.

And just to add to it, she and the rest of her family, have bad genes to due people inside the same familiy marrying each other to much.
(But that you can tell by just looking at em, aye)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2006, 23:21   #67
Yahwe
I am.

I see the phrase "Gentlemen"

Was a test which few managed to pass.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 00:11   #68
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
She has been well rewarded for her 'service' with a life of priviledge and luxury.

Now I certainly don't wish the lady ill, but nor do I wish her well. Surely celebrating anything occuring to someone with whom you have no actual connection is meaningless? Why her birthday and not that of some starving llama herder in Peru who will be lucky to see 40?

I have never seen you participate in false politeness in other threads Yahwe, you can hardly expect others to do so in yours.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 00:38   #69
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
She has been well rewarded for her 'service' with a life of priviledge and luxury.
no.

she could have had that anyway.

She chose to serve and serve she has.

She is my head of state. My grund norm. My sovereign. I will raise a glass at her birthday.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 06:40   #70
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I shan't be celebrating any such thing until the first Monday in June.

It is appropriate, it is traditional, and it is official.

Celebrating Her Majesty's true birthday would be unforgivable; so close to ANZAC Day (Veterans Day). I shall be up for the dawn service though.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 11:38   #71
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I celebrated the Easter Rising instead. Against the same royal familiy that Yahwe thinks so fondly off.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 12:09   #72
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think she has done anal?

(negrep ftw)
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 14:44   #73
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

no, i know she has done anal.

it didn't even touch the sides...
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 15:43   #74
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
I shan't be celebrating any such thing until the first Monday in June.
If you mean her majesty's official birthday you mean one of the first three saturdays in June?
(this year it will be the 17th if you are interested.)

Quote:
Celebrating Her Majesty's true birthday would be unforgivable
while i understand that you might feel this personally, there is no logical reason for believing that this is so
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 18:25   #75
sMeLLyCaT

sMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to allsMeLLyCaT is a name known to all

I sent her a ten pound woolworths gift voucher. Oh, and I put three kisses below my name on my £1.20 ASDA card that I sent.

Yay for everything she's done for me in my lifetime.
sMeLLyCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:17   #76
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

My friends and I are planning a leaflet drop so that we can show our hard-nosed Republican neighbours how our monarch's service has enriched our backward province!

I'm having trouble starting the ball rolling though, do you guys have any suggestions?
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:23   #77
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
My friends and I are planning a leaflet drop so that we can show our hard-nosed Republican neighbours how our monarch's service has enriched our backward province!

I'm having trouble starting the ball rolling though, do you guys have any suggestions?
ignore them.

republicans are always either the dissafected wackos or students trying to pull girls by appearing 'alternative' and 'cool'.
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 23:24   #78
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread was a winner in a past life, as well as this life and the next.

*bows*

*giggle*

Unread 17 Apr 2006, 23:54   #79
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's better to have a constitutional guardian and a head of state who is groomed for the role and lives for and feels duty bound by the role rather than someone who is elected. It helps with impartiality. As head of states go, no one can touch the Queen, FACT
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 00:07   #80
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
ignore them.

republicans are always either the dissafected wackos or students trying to pull girls by appearing 'alternative' and 'cool'.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yahwe again.

finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 02:21   #81
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
If you mean her majesty's official birthday you mean one of the first three saturdays in June?
(this year it will be the 17th if you are interested.)
Right you are - but alas our ways are not your ways; and our Queens (note the possessory inference) official birthday is always on the first monday in June

Quote:
while i understand that you might feel this personally, there is no logical reason for believing that this is so
One might overshadow the other.

The public would be terribly confused. From party hats one day to solemn commemorations the next?
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 02:25   #82
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Right you are - but alas our ways are not your ways; and our Queens (note the possessory inference) official birthday is always on the first monday in June
One might overshadow the other.

The public would be terribly confused. From party hats one day to solemn commemorations the next?
forgive me. i didn't realise you were a member of the commonwealth

yes of course you must do as you do

I really meant no offence

I shall celebrate her majesty's birthday as well as her official birthday. but I respect that your custom is to only celebrate the official (which seems to differ on it's day in the commonwealth which begs the question 'how many birthdays does her majesty have?')

EDIT: oh and i noted the possessory implications and I do not disaprove . She is all our Queen
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 02:33   #83
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Her Majesty in right of New Zealand has but one official birthday.

I suspect this is because your Queen is not our Queen.

(Oh my poor undergraduates - how long it took them to understand this )
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 02:35   #84
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Her Majesty in right of New Zealand has but one official birthday.

I suspect this is because your Queen is not our Queen.

(Oh my poor undergraduates - how long it took them to understand this )
I respect your sovereignty

and so i have no such difficulties.

EDIT: although I would say that is because our queen is not your queen
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 10:12   #85
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
last night i was having dinner at my gf's place. my brother phoned me to tell me he spotted the first baby-guppies in my tank. a few hours later when i came home, they were all gone. guppys are baby-eaters.
so my businessplan is a bit flawed still, yea. this afternoon i'll buy some floating plants where my future baby-gups can hide though. eventually i will start making money on this all, trust me. (maybe not as much as i could with playing pokergames online, but still).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 10:55   #86
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only way this can end well is if koen's fish eats him alive. And screaming.
Unread 18 Apr 2006, 11:41   #87
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
The mongolians, however, never managed to invade england and opress it's people for generations.

That being said, it is hardly fair to wish an old woman ill when she has done nothing deserving of it in her lifetime, or to fag up a thread which was set in good intentions.

So from a nationalist in northern ireland, I wish her a happy birthday.
Ghenghis, what are you doing now?
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 07:24   #88
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Well, considering that the lands owned by the crown put more money into the coffers of the treasury than is removed by the civil list...
I don't really see how that is relevant unless one can show that the lands owned by the crown only make more money than is removed by the civil list purely on the basis that the crown owns them.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 11:02   #89
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I don't really see how that is relevant unless one can show that the lands owned by the crown only make more money than is removed by the civil list purely on the basis that the crown owns them.
Whether or not the crown runs them well or not is immaterial.

The amount of money given to the monarchy by the civil list in 2003 was £9.9 million. A sizeable amount, but considering that the Crown lands gave £171 million directly to the treasury it's clear that this arrangement is beneficial to the economy of the country, unless you believe there is a 95% tax rate.
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 11:09   #90
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
The amount of money given to the monarchy by the civil list in 2003 was £9.9 million. A sizeable amount, but considering that the Crown lands gave £171 million directly to the treasury it's clear that this arrangement is beneficial to the economy of the country, unless you believe there is a 95% tax rate.
I think his point (and Nod's earlier point) is that it's slightly strange to seperate "the crowns lands" and "the crown".

The argument you seem to be suggesting is that the monarchy would be abolished but "the crown" lands would be transferred (or retained by) to the Windsors and they would act as any other private land owners. If however, the state owned / managed the lands then presumably they would run them roughly as efficiently as "the Crown" so there would still be this internal benefit to the public purse.

My only remark on this that it amuses me that people can easily contemplate the idea of removing a thousand plus years of tradition, completetley changing the constitution of this nation yet the idea of taking away some private property from a wealthy family is still beyond the pale.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:11   #91
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Whether or not the crown runs them well or not is immaterial.

I agree that whether the crown runs them well or not is immaterial, and I didn't. mean that. My point was, do those lands make over £9.9million (curse these german keyboards) purely by virtue of the fact that Her Maj is the owner, regardless of the efficiency of the management? Lets say that Richard Branson buys the whole lot, and keeps the same management team, but then no longer recieves the £9.9 million because he is not a royal. Would you saying that the lands would return less than £161.1 million pounds, purely because of that transaction?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:18   #92
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I agree that whether the crown runs them well or not is immaterial, and I didn't. mean that. My point was, do those lands make over £9.9million (curse these german keyboards) purely by virtue of the fact that Her Maj is the owner, regardless of the efficiency of the management? Lets say that Richard Branson buys the whole lot, and keeps the same management team, but then no longer recieves the £9.9 million because he is not a royal. Would you saying that the lands would return less than £161.1 million pounds, purely because of that transaction?
I'm not particularly sure what you're trying to say here, could you express it another way?
Unread 19 Apr 2006, 13:34   #93
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I believe he's trying to say that the money given back by the monarchy isnt a reason for keeping the monarchy if they aren't directly responsible for the lands creating so much money.