User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Feb 2006, 05:28   #1
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Can someone please tell me....

What the flipping capital of Romania is?
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 05:34   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Can someone please tell me....

Bucharest
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 05:38   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh ye I knew that off the top of my head, but surely the logical thing would be to use google or another search engine?

To use such search engines, first find a decent one. Preferbly one like google, which wont give your details/searchs/ip over to the authorities.

Google can be found at www.google.com

you may prefer the UK specific option which can be found at www.google.co.uk or even the japanese version which can be found at www.google.jp . My personal favourite is the uk version though.

Now to searching itself. Type in what you are looking for try and be as specific as possible. For example you want to know what the capital of Romania is.

So type in Romania Capital.

Google will then list all of the sites related to this topic, listing the most relevant/useful first.

If you want a more specific search such as The population of Bucharest. Type in Population Bucharest. If this fails you can always widen your search boundries. Such as Population, Bucharest, Romania. Or even ask the question itself "What is the population of Bucharest?"

Now say you wanted a picture of Bucharest. Type in Bucharest. Then click on images. It will then display relevant images, in an easy to view form.

Hope this helps.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 07:43   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Jesus Christ, even the retarded girl at the reception knows how to use google.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 09:22   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

An even nicer way to use Google, as I've mentioned before is using the "define" function.

So if you type in define:Romania you get :
Quote:
  • was a monarchy until the end of World War II, a relatively new country created in the late nineteenth century out of provinces conquered from the Ottoman Empire. But the Romanians are an ancient people, descendants of the Roman inhabitants of the province of Dacia. The Jewish population of this region has been large since at least the Dark Ages. Romania also has the world’s largest Gypsy population, even though a quarter million of these semi- nomadic people also died in the Holocaust.
    dhrc.wright.edu/faces/glossary.htm
  • Romania is located in Eastern Europe. The capital of Romania is Bucharest. Rug weaving in Romania can go back in time as far as the sixteenth century during the reign of Ottoman Empire. A large number of Romanian kelims are imported to the US.
    http://www.eruggallery.com/learnrugs...glossary_r.htm
  • already used PZL P.11f built under licence in the IAR factory, and decided to buy the licence for a new plane as well. As a result, Romania bought 6 P.24E in Poland and built further 44 aircraft IAR P.24E from 1937 to 1939. Some components of the P.24E, mainly its tail section, were used in construction of the Romanian low-wing fighter IAR 80.
    encycl.opentopia.com/term/PZL_P.24
  • a Balkan republic in southeastern Europe
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
  • Romania (formerly spelled Rumania or Roumania; Romanian: Romānia) is a country in southeastern Europe. It is bordered by Ukraine and Moldova in the northeast; Hungary in the west; Serbia and Bulgaria to the south along the Danube River. Romania has a stretch of sea coast on the Black Sea and the eastern and southern Carpathians mountains run through its center.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania
All without having to visit any other website!

By 2015, it's estimated search engines will have eliminated the need for 99% of human conversation.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 09:41   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
By 2015, it's estimated search engines will have eliminated the need for 99% of human conversation.

The need and motivation to conversate is very hard to find in a sentences like 'guys you know the capital of X'
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 10:02   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
The need and motivation to conversate is very hard to find in a sentences like 'guys you know the capital of X'
Damn, that's how I start most of my conversations.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 13:21   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Your daily massacre of the english language must be the bane of Jakiri's existence
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 15:05   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Your daily massacre of the english language must be the bane of Jakiri's existence

Well, at least I am not considering myself to be the epitome of English humour.
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 15:29   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima

You missed a full stop.

It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2006, 16:22   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Oh for the faggot that negrepped me. It's you're instead of your.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 02:42   #12
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An even nicer way to use Google, as I've mentioned before is using the "define" function.

So if you type in define:Romania you get : All without having to visit any other website!
I do so like a good old define once in a while. There was an interesting book I saw a while back about using google in all kinds of strange and wonderful ways, did anyone read it?

Quote:
Well thats been made obvious by the literal minded ****tards who neg repped me for this thread. Did it ever occur that maybe I wanted to promote some discussion about how maybe some of the login questions are a little silly? (especially the ones where you cant answer them because the text overruns the boxes :eek: ) Or has your brain been turned to mush in recent years by an overeliance on 'googling' for you to actually lack the lateral thinking ability to realise this possibility? For **** sake, I thought people grew out of the 'ugggh your so stupid, use google' mentality sometime in 2002. If I'm asking a question that seems to be answerable by Google, I'm probably implying something else you spastics.

btw: Not aimed at pig or Dante, who actually injected something reasonably funny/interesting into the thread.

Last edited by Chunderbunny; 9 Feb 2006 at 03:07.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 04:54   #13
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Nobody gives a flying **** about the log in questions of an internet space spreadsheet game.

Really.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 05:28   #14
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
I do so like a good old define once in a while. There was an interesting book I saw a while back about using google in all kinds of strange and wonderful ways, did anyone read it?

Well thats been made obvious by the literal minded ****tards who neg repped me for this thread. Did it ever occur that maybe I wanted to promote some discussion about how maybe some of the login questions are a little silly? (especially the ones where you cant answer them because the text overruns the boxes :eek: ) Or has your brain been turned to mush in recent years by an overeliance on 'googling' for you to actually lack the lateral thinking ability to realise this possibility? For **** sake, I thought people grew out of the 'ugggh your so stupid, use google' mentality sometime in 2002. If I'm asking a question that seems to be answerable by Google, I'm probably implying something else you spastics.

btw: Not aimed at pig or Dante, who actually injected something reasonably funny/interesting into the thread.
So why don't you go read a ****ing book instead of sitting in front of your computer you uneducated cock?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 11:14   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
google' mentality sometime in 2002. If I'm asking a question that seems to be answerable by Google, I'm probably implying something else you spastics.

Dude I found out that Planetarion is for spastics ages before this login question system was introduced. Maybe you need to start working on your communication skills instead of believing everyone who isn't thinking in your same little mindset is a spastic.

Also, I agree with Deadmeat and Coolings.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 9 Feb 2006 at 11:20.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 13:34   #16
Chunderbunny

Quote:
Dude I found out that Planetarion is for spastics ages before this login question system was introduced. Maybe you need to start working on your communication skills instead of believing everyone who isn't thinking in your same little mindset is a spastic.

Also, I agree with Deadmeat and Coolings.
I don't believe that everyone who isn't thinking in the 'same little mindset' (whatever that mindset is, please tell me, you seem to know) as myself is a spastic. I believe that a couple of people who suggest people are spastics due to what I believe to be a spazztactical reason, and are rude about it at the same time are spastics. Very different you see. Maybe you should work on your reading and interpretation skills before believing I believe everyone is a spastic.
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 13:48   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

You know what, just start another great thread. You seem to be good at this implying other, deeper things while writing retarded one line sentences thing.

I'll retreat from this masterpiece.