User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Sep 2005, 08:16   #1
bad_princess
Kylie Edmond

bad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud of
hello!!

wow this is a rather funny convosation we are all having. to be honest i dont really understand half of what is going on. but guys quit thinking im fake coz lets face it you have no ****ing idea!! no one knows me therefore you cant prove that im fake and you cant say that i am an 'old lady' either beacuse i know for a fact that im not. i go to school!!!! omg!! i went to a ball last night!! my first year 11 ball and it was so cool and i wore this cool black dress and i even got asked to dance! and i had a date called nick. and then i stayed at my friends house the night and we were aloud to go to an after party till 2am and it was really cool and i cant remember much that happened but i think i had fun. and then my friend ran away and we had dramas trying to find her because she was drunk and on the street and anything could have happened to her, some old sleeze could have picked her up!! that would be so bad! but we found her. she had climbed through some randoms window!! sorry i had to share this with some one lol so i will go now and see what else gets posted about this... oh and im sorry andrew i was never taking the piss out of you i really did fall for the whole marilyn manson thing! i think you sound like a nice guy and im sorry if this has upset you or anything i seriously did not mean any harm!!
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 09:30   #2
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: hello!!

The above poster is real.

I base this conclusion on the mindboggling array of spelling and grammatical errors, the sheer butchery of the English language, and the use of colloquialisms' such as 'randoms', 'tramping' et al.

Though it saddens me to say it, Kylie displays all the hallmarks of a typical, perhaps even average New Zealand teenage girl. The story she has written for us is remarkably similar to just about every Year 11-12 Ball story I have ever heard, replete with the uninspiring afterparty antics of a drunken friend.

Such things cannot be faked, you would have to live here to understand.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 09:44   #3
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_princess
i went to a ball last night!! my first year 11 ball and it was so cool and i wore this cool black dress and i even got asked to dance! and i had a date called nick.
Yet another girl at Jessica Simpson's better half!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
The above poster is real.

I base this conclusion on the mindboggling array of spelling and grammatical errors, the sheer butchery of the English language, and the use of colloquialisms' such as 'randoms', 'tramping' et al.
There are some rather intelligent people on this forum who could quite easily pull of a trick like that.

But if you say so

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 10:41   #4
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts

This is no place for a girl.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 10:45   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Noone would have believed, in the last years of the ninteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 11:12   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hi princess.

we need pics before we believe you're real.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 11:57   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Noone would have believed, in the last years of the ninteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from the timeless worlds of space.
I heard that at the end all the aliens didnt die from virii and bacteria, but they died from the onslaught of appalling grammar from the human teenage population.

PS first guy here to get pics of kylie edmond gets my undying respect
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:08   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
virii
viruses
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:08   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
PS first guy here to get pics of kylie edmond gets my undying respect
http://www.my-ortho.com/images/Girl_1.gif ???

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:21   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
I don't know or care if this is real, but as someone else has said - this could easily be faked. "Randoms" is a commonly used term in the UK too. And bad typing / grammar can easily be emulated.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 12:56   #11
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

nick has to stop bringing his girlfriends here
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 14:56   #12
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

the fact that she knew MM was really called Andrew (even i didn't know that) suggests to me that she is fake. Either that or MM has been trying to chat her up
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:24   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
the fact that she knew MM was really called Andrew (even i didn't know that) suggests to me that she is fake. Either that or MM has been trying to chat her up
I was going to point that out, but I couldn't be arsed to check the other thread to see if Andrew had pointed out his real name in defence of him not being Brian Warner.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:29   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What the hell lanuage is that written in ? AOLism ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:34   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to offer my services as an internet guy doing internet things to an internet girl in an internet world.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:35   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're so gay Jonny.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:36   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You're so gay Jonny.
Don't believe everything your father tells you.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:37   #18
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

... internet rocks

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:38   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Don't believe everything your father tells you.

as retorts go that's pretty poor
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 15:42   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Yeah but I couldn't have a go at your mother. I mean everyone has had a go on there.

I think my work here is done.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 16:45   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why haven't we banned her?

Not only for the appalling use of english or for the fact that she is clearly mentally retarded but because if she doctinues to post we'll all get diabetes.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 16:50   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

I want her for my bride*

*bridge (cos she's so fat you see lol)
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 16:53   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This gimmick has the Shima seal of approval*

*because nobody has done a really amusing gimmick for a while.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 17:07   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: hello!!

Quote:
i really did fall for the whole marilyn manson thing! i think you sound like a nice guy and im sorry if this has upset you or anything i seriously did not mean any harm!!
I'm speechlesh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 17:07   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: hello!!

Quote:
i really did fall for the whole marilyn manson thing! i think you sound like a nice guy and im sorry if this has upset you or anything i seriously did not mean any harm!!
I'm speechlesh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 17:28   #26
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Apparently not!
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 17:39   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I find it a bit depressing that we sit about inventing fake accounts to amuse ourself with. It's like having imaginary friends. We can't get any new posters, so we play make belief.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 21:00   #28
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I heard that at the end all the aliens didnt die from virii and bacteria, but they died from the onslaught of appalling grammar from the human teenage population.
I have good grammar!
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 21:11   #29
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
i thought it was pretty solid on a pound-for-pound basis
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:06   #30
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

if she were indeed a real spunky girl looking to chat to like minded bright young things, what on earth is she doing posting here?
can she not read? you are all a bunch of sick weirdos who have spent way too much of the last decade online.

m
x

p.s. i couldnt read beyond the second line as i started feeling nauseous,
so there is a chance that she was starting a debate on the best way to date rape a chicken or something in which case i apologise and she is in the right place
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:09   #31
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I find it unfair to call us all sick weirdos madi. Yes, we have Dace, but he only pretends. In reality he's a unsecure young man looking for a girl to go steady with.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:12   #32
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

you reckon any normal young woman would find anything interesting around here?
i am completely barking and still find you all a bit odd.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:12   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
Putting us all in the same category is a bit harsh.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:16   #34
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm speechlesh.
is that the spelalape version of speechless?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:17   #35
madi
a little bit broken

generalising makes life simpler,
sure you throw out some wheat with the chaff but the job is done in a fraction of the time.
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:25   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Phil?

(btw, he's taken)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:27   #37
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
We can't get any new posters, so we play make belief.
i am new. plz ignore me

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:28   #38
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Phil?
Im interesting?
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:30   #39
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Im interesting?
If you define Aryn as a normal young women....
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:39   #40
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
If you define Aryn as a normal young women....
I would, though verging closer to angelic then normal
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:47   #41
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Angelic?

You'd need wings the size of a 747 to support her.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:56   #42
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I vote for you to become the offical GD mom. We have an opening, and I think you're perfect for it. </peter pan>
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 22:59   #43
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Milf
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2005, 23:46   #44
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In Zimbabwe, three little children just vomited.
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 00:04   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

Bags her virginity.
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 05:11   #46
bad_princess
Kylie Edmond

bad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud ofbad_princess has much to be proud of

haha. well i know his name is andrew because some on said it on the other thread!! drrrr. and i really dont know what i am doing here to be honest lol it is funny to talk to ppl i dont know i find it interesting to see what they have to say, and its cool coz some ppl type very brainy stuff. i dont reply to this all the time coz i have to go to school and that takes up most of my day and then i get home and my friends come around so its like i only have like an hour or something to be on the net. and yea but the asumptions that some of you make offends me greatly i think you all have me so rong!! i have photos of my self but i dont know how to get them on to my com coz they are on my cell!! and sorry about my 'spelling and gramma' but thats how the youth of today write and i have picked it up coz i txt in the shortned veirsion of our english!! the teens of today will revalution-ize everything its gr8!!
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 05:17   #47
bad_princess
Kylie Edmond

Quote:
if she were indeed a real spunky girl looking to chat to like minded bright young things, what on earth is she doing posting here?
can she not read? you are all a bunch of sick weirdos who have spent way too much of the last decade online.

m
x

p.s. i couldnt read beyond the second line as i started feeling nauseous,
so there is a chance that she was starting a debate on the best way to date rape a chicken or something in which case i apologise and she is in the right place
hey if i couldnt read then there would be a good chance i could not type or spell
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 05:59   #48
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
generalising makes life simpler,
sure you throw out some wheat with the chavs but the job is done in a fraction of the time.
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 06:11   #49
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
haha. well i know his name is andrew because some on said it on the other thread!! drrrr. and i really dont know what i am doing here to be honest lol it is funny to talk to ppl i dont know i find it interesting to see what they have to say, and its cool coz some ppl type very brainy stuff. i dont reply to this all the time coz i have to go to school and that takes up most of my day and then i get home and my friends come around so its like i only have like an hour or something to be on the net. and yea but the asumptions that some of you make offends me greatly i think you all have me so rong!! i have photos of my self but i dont know how to get them on to my com coz they are on my cell!! and sorry about my 'spelling and gramma' but thats how the youth of today write and i have picked it up coz i txt in the shortned veirsion of our english!! the teens of today will revalution-ize everything its gr8!!
There is a key called the 'Enter' button. It is a revolutionary new technology that allows for better organization of your mindless babbling. It may make it even readable, but that's really pushing it.

So now I bet you're asking: 'How can I get one?!'

Not to worry! YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE! That's right! By moving your right pinky a fraction of an inch you too can benefit from this amazing innovation!!!!!!

It's simple! Just remember this slogan: "Move a pinky, post less stinky!"

That is all.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2005, 07:16   #50
bad_princess
Kylie Edmond

right so you mean
i should use paragraphs?