User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Aug 2004, 12:46   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
young girls

Now, i dont mean to go all 'dacey' here but... theres this really fit girl at work who is about 16 by my reckoning, well, she isnt that fit actually, BUT she has big perfect tits, and the rest of her isnt bad. Anyway, is it wrong to scare young girls by staring at their tits for the best part of 4 hours? In what i believed was a subtle clever way but in all likelihood wasnt. Also, im only 20, but this kind of thing is still generally 'frowned upon', i know i would.

not that i want to go out with her, but boy would i like to hit that.

sorry for the pointless thread, just, 16 year olds can be hawt
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 12:59   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: young girls

Yeah I think many people here agree. I am only 17 however.

edit: and 16 isn't that young
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 13:00   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm shocked and disgusted at your outrageous behaviour!
Nah I don't see the problem with looking. I know 20 yr old guys who are going out with 15-16 yr olds. As long as you're not being a letch really, dribbling or syly touching her as she walks by :p

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 13:10   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I'm shocked and disgusted at your outrageous behaviour!
Nah I don't see the problem with looking. I know 20 yr old guys who are going out with 15-16 yr olds. As long as you're not being a letch really, dribbling or syly touching her as she walks by
damn
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 15:48   #5
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

cut of her tits and wear them as as man-bra's
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:09   #6
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Why?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:11   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

the best thing is she wears low cut tops and picks stuff up for me if i accidentally drop it!

Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:38   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

See if she'll suck your cock if you accidentally drop your trousers.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 16:55   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

16 is the lowest i will go
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:04   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I plan to emigrate to Chile.
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:43   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Also, im only 20, but this kind of thing is still generally 'frowned upon', i know i would.D
Why would you frown upon it? I mean, looking at someones tits for four hours is kind of letcherous either way, but I don't see why them being 16 would really affect things.

But I'd imagine my opinion on this sort of thing is obvious.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:45   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

tbh, i dont think its bad that shes 16 either, i just thought it made the thread more interesting! now stop bringing it up
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:47   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is there something about people with nicknames starting with "D" which have this sort of fascination (Deffeh, Dace, myself, etc)? Or is it coincidence?
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 17:48   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i think it goes deeper, i think all the people whose names beginning with D are the best, and its a great fascination?

no?

oh well :/
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 18:03   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Great Idea for a thread there. "Which Letter of the alphabet boasts the most good posters". Clearly D has it in the bag.

There was this 14 year old today in Maplin that i wanted very very badly. great face, tanned, great ass, huge tits.

Was suddenly glad i wasnt wearing joggers

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 18:31   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WHY DIDN'T YOU PHONE ME?! ;'(
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 18:32   #17
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

you scumbag dace, i wrote out a very helpful reply to your post and you ****ing deleted the topic!
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 18:46   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Did you save it? (if so post here etc)
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 22:59   #19
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Why is it wrong to want a 16 year old?
Especially if you're only 20.

If you were very old (more than 23 it'd be a problem.)
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 23:13   #20
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
well, she isnt that fit actually, BUT she has big perfect tits
Thats all the reason you need. DO IT! NOW!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 23:29   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

excuse me while i register my new account, DNEWSBOT3
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 23:29   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
DO IT! NOW!
And show us pictures.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 00:14   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
If you were very old (more than 23 it'd be a problem.)
What a bizarre distinction.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 00:51   #24
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
And show us pictures.
to hell with pictures, the people want vids!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 00:56   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

ok, if i ever do shag her (the likelihood of that being fairly small). i PROMISE i will get naked pics...

k?
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 01:49   #26
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel as a 17 year old... You 20yr olds should back off of my crop!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 02:00   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic-Wrap
I feel as a 17 year old... You 20yr olds should back off of my crop!
No.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 02:06   #28
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point

You have too many advantages for it to be fair! car,booze access anytime, own apartment! All i have is my mom's car when she leaves the city... lol
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 02:08   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

We were 17 once too *shrug*
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 02:31   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic-Wrap
You have too many advantages for it to be fair! car,booze access anytime, own apartment! All i have is my mom's car when she leaves the city... lol
I have a bus pass and am constantly broke. I don't think I'll be impressing anyone with my vast financial resources and playboy lifestyle anytime soon.

Besides, I'm not sure I'd want to bother with anyone who was impressed by a car.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 02:39   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I have a bus pass and am constantly broke.

[SHOCK] Dante is an OAP. [/HORROR]

His paedo tendencies are far worse than we originally thought.

Old men shouldn't have sex
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 03:16   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

No, I had to pay for it unfortunately. The bus pass that is, not the sex.

I wish I had a free-bus pass though. That would rock.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 03:55   #33
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
[SHOCK] Dante is an OAP. [/HORROR]

His paedo tendencies are far worse than we originally thought.

Old men shouldn't have sex
it must suck to be old. I'm assuming they're the same person inside, with the same desires they had years earlier, but nature/time gives them a crap appearance/body, and makes young people look at them like they're another species. "The young" are very judgmental about older people encroaching on what they perceive to be young pastimes, so old men with young girlfriends, a fast car, a liking for modern music etc are ridiculed when surely they should be applauded for getting the most from the time they have left.

It's going to happen to all of us. Damn, there should be something positive about getting old, some advantage I can't think of. Can you?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 07:48   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I suppose you have more money / knowledge / contact if you've spent your time thus far wisely.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 10:20   #35
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I plan to emigrate to Chile.
Quite disturbing that all the south american countries have 12-13 sex policies.

How on earth can a child know what they want at that age :/
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 10:28   #36
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm 21, I have no problem shagging 16 year olds.

Especially ones with nice tits.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 10:32   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Personally I'd find 16 far too young, 17 is too young too but getting there.

Clearly you younger guys don't realise how this works, see you know that most women your own age will not touch you and will only go out with older guys. Much to your infuriation. See we were the same. Thing is, now we are at the age where the chicks your age go for guys OUR age. We end up being the guys who we were pissed at when we were 16,17,18 etc.

It's all the womens fault! Blame them! They are teh evil!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 10:32   #38
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
it must suck to be old. I'm assuming they're the same person inside, with the same desires they had years earlier, but nature/time gives them a crap appearance/body, and makes young people look at them like they're another species. "The young" are very judgmental about older people encroaching on what they perceive to be young pastimes, so old men with young girlfriends, a fast car, a liking for modern music etc are ridiculed when surely they should be applauded for getting the most from the time they have left.

It's going to happen to all of us. Damn, there should be something positive about getting old, some advantage I can't think of. Can you?
I am "old".

I am now 30 and if am bruatlly honest I think age differences are down to individuals. As long as its legal if two people are happy together then so be it. However, there are limits to this. If a 40 year old is in a relationshp wih a 16 year old, how low in age would they actually go?

16 year olds have had very little ife experience where as a vastly older partner would have much more experience. How do you bridge the gaps in that sort of relaionship? Each will want very different things from love and life.

My personal view is sex should be legally possible at 16, but relatnships with people more than 5 years older should be limited to those over 21. I really do believe that the older partner can actually use there experience and life skills to manipulate someone much much younger.

I am sure there are some exceptions to the rule (true love etc) but most are old letches using money as an incentive to get waht they want. Hardly right or ethical.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 10:44   #39
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I am "old".

I am now 30 and if am bruatlly honest I think age differences are down to individuals. As long as its legal if two people are happy together then so be it. However, there are limits to this. If a 40 year old is in a relationshp wih a 16 year old, how low in age would they actually go?

16 year olds have had very little ife experience where as a vastly older partner would have much more experience. How do you bridge the gaps in that sort of relaionship? Each will want very different things from love and life.

My personal view is sex should be legally possible at 16, but relatnships with people more than 5 years older should be limited to those over 21. I really do believe that the older partner can actually use there experience and life skills to manipulate someone much much younger.

I am sure there are some exceptions to the rule (true love etc) but most are old letches using money as an incentive to get waht they want. Hardly right or ethical.

You can hardly just blame the guys though, I mean most of the girls/women who go for the older rich guy do so of their own free will.
I dont agree with 16 year olds going out with older guys, thats not exactly what Im on about. But those 18-20(something) girls you see, all dolled up, in some aging, ugly ,balding, wankers BMW...they are there out of choice. They sometimes seem to be more the manipulator than the manipulated.

Too many guys(and women) see women as helpless little lambs that men corrupt and manipulate. Most of the time you couldn't be more wrong.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 10:57   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I am "old".

Why does it matter how low they would go? They haven't gone below 16 anyway.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:28   #41
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
You can hardly just blame the guys though, I mean most of the girls/women who go for the older rich guy do so of their own free will.
I dont agree with 16 year olds going out with older guys, thats not exactly what Im on about. But those 18-20(something) girls you see, all dolled up, in some aging, ugly ,balding, wankers BMW...they are there out of choice. They sometimes seem to be more the manipulator than the manipulated.

Too many guys(and women) see women as helpless little lambs that men corrupt and manipulate. Most of the time you couldn't be more wrong.
Money and feeling special motivas them - but how many stay in regular relationships?

the truth is that the inexperinced are being used by being swept off there feet and in general manipulated. Surely the young wench is gold digging, but that is being ngineered by the older partner.

In reality it could be either sex, but only a older male is guillable enough to throw his money away usually
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:34   #42
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Money and feeling special motivas them - but how many stay in regular relationships?

the truth is that the inexperinced are being used by being swept off there feet and in general manipulated. Surely the young wench is gold digging, but that is being ngineered by the older partner.

In reality it could be either sex, but only a older male is guillable enough to throw his money away usually
Well personally, I feel that a woman who stays in a relationship for the monitary comfort is nothign more than a prostitute. She gives out sex for money, simple as that.

If you broaden the picture though, you could say that about all women. If only I was one of the men you could say that about

*sigh*
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:36   #43
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Why does it matter how low they would go? They haven't gone below 16 anyway.
How do you know?

The thing is that if they would sleep with a 16 year old the why wuldn't they go any lower? If you are 40 and you are sleeping with someone that young it shows signs f moral and maybe mental problems.

you are right though, unless they are actually caught its not illegal, but it oesnt make it right or mean that they are not taking advantage of the situation.

In reality the only reason someone so much older would go out with someone so much younger is to manipulate and some sort of kinky perversion relaed to having sex with a younger bird.

I don't have problems with those over the age of 21, but i do think that those younger than 21 are open to being manipulated.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:40   #44
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Well personally, I feel that a woman who stays in a relationship for the monitary comfort is nothign more than a prostitute. She gives out sex for money, simple as that.

If you broaden the picture though, you could say that about all women. If only I was one of the men you could say that about

*sigh*
Yeah maybe money has attracted them to that individual, but again its th individuals use of that money that manpulates the individual.

Whether the woman is morally loose for wanting money for being in that relationship is a bit different, but, at the end of the day its the man using it to get his helping of a young girl who really doesn't know her own mind.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:42   #45
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:

I don't have problems with those over the age of 21, but i do think that those younger than 21 are open to being manipulated.
But when your 21 you don't magically attain some new knowledge that makes you grow up right then and there.

Maturity is more subjective than just age. Surely there are 16/17/18 year olds who are more mature, knowledgeable and responsible than some 21 year olds.

Mental age and physical age are not 100% inter-linked. You can't make that broad a statement.

Quote:
Yeah maybe money has attracted them to that individual, but again its th individuals use of that money that manpulates the individual.

Whether the woman is morally loose for wanting money for being in that relationship is a bit different, but, at the end of the day its the man using it to get his helping of a young girl who really doesn't know her own mind.
All relationships are people manipulating other people. Again I don't think you are giving the women enough credit. I also think you are attributing too much intent on the part of the richer older guys. I'm sure most of them don't go " I'm going to go and manpiluate some young girl into having sex with me today".
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:53   #46
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
But when your 21 you don't magically attain some new knowledge that makes you grow up right then and there.

1) Maturity is more subjective than just age. Surely there are 16/17/18 year olds who are more mature, knowledgeable and responsible than some 21 year olds.

Mental age and physical age are not 100% inter-linked. You can't make that broad a statement.

2) All relationships are people manipulating other people. Again I don't think you are giving the women enough credit. I also think you are attributing too much intent on the part of the richer older guys. I'm sure most of them don't go " I'm going to go and manpiluate some young girl into having sex with me today".
1) Yep yur totally right, but you have to have a cover all. In reality a 16 year old may act very maturely and senibly and even seem to know there own mind. I can tell you know from the age of 30 that I thought I knew my own mind at 16, looking back the life experience I have I can see now that I was just a kid who acted maturely and with all the inexperience that brings.

You aren't stating that someone doesn't make mistakes or uses sex as an experimentation all I advodcate isyou keep slimey tossers of a severly older age from taking advantage of them for trophy or for sexual reasons.

2) Relationships aren't really about manipulation. Relationships are about give and take, you accept some things and you want some things. With someone that much older they will be able to get the things they want without giving too much care about what the younger person wants - they are able to dictate and control situations that much better. If you think about it that older person is not in it for the long haul - think about it how can they really believe they will get anything out of it later in life? Now this maybe a issue for those over 21 as well, but under 21 the have limited life experience - they have not had the chance to see or do what they wanted. I just think that extra four years takes away the naivety you could otherwise expect. As you point out that there are exceptions, but they are few and far between in reality.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 12:08   #47
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

But there will always be manipulative and unhealthy relationships no matter what age group. People have different needs, wants, experience and maturity. I agree that most older letchs going out with 16 year olds is unacceptable but I was just pointing out your 4 year rule means that couples not in an inappropriate or abusive relationship are affected.

The point being that you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

I do have to laugh at GD dicussing this topic as if we were a mature, thoughtful, rational board. We are probably the last people that should discuss serious relationship issues.
Hehe.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 12:16   #48
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace
My mum was 17 when she married my dad. He was 28...
So he was 21 when she was 10?!

:eek:
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 12:24   #49
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
But there will always be manipulative and unhealthy relationships no matter what age group. People have different needs, wants, experience and maturity. I agree that most older letchs going out with 16 year olds is unacceptable but I was just pointing out your 4 year rule means that couples not in an inappropriate or abusive relationship are affected.

The point being that you can't tar everyone with the same brush.

I do have to laugh at GD dicussing this topic as if we were a mature, thoughtful, rational board. We are probably the last people that should discuss serious relationship issues.
Hehe.
I am rational and toughtful (I think)

*shru*

anywa e problem is that he few that are normal and healthy are outweighed by the masses of paedo styled behaviour that is out there.

I am probably being too restrictive, but thinking about the sicko's out there does worry me.

The irony is that Jessica won't be a real danger of what we say because she has security behind her in that we have a loving relaionship and she don't ned money for things "that badly". What you do have though is children who have poorer or less secure upbringings that this does effect. Your right in that blanket banning may take away some loving and nurturing relaionships (like peace points out), but they are not the rule unfortunately.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 12:29   #50
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

These arbitrary age definitions of:
20 = "haha you are young, stupid face"
21 = "please master, teach me the ways of the world"
amuse me greatly.

Even the government is more reasonable than that, making the distinction at 18.