User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 19:15   #1
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point
My mother makes a funny noise when I hit her with a spoon

My mother makes a funny noise when I hit her with a spoon. I phoned NHS Direct and they advised me to stop hitting her with a spoon. It took fifteen minutes to get through but it was time well spent.

How I got into this situation is a story in itself. I was in this club when a tremendously attractive young girl actually started talking to me. We were getting on so well, after fifteen minutes of small talk I invited her back to my flat for sex. Well she gave me a filthy look, dropped her cigarrette in my pint of bitter and stormed off.

When I got home, I was in such a rage but I couldn't find my computer (yes, I'm still hitting it with a spoon). Feeling this desparate need to hit something with a spoon, I took my frustration out on my mother and started hitting her with a spoon and discovered that when I did, she made a funny noise.

LIFES A BITCH AND THEN YOU DIE
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 19:18   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: My mother makes a funny noise when I hit her with a spoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy No Mates
How I got into this situation is a story in itself. I was in this club when a tremendously attractive young girl actually started talking to me. We were getting on so well, after fifteen minutes of small talk I invited her back to my flat for sex. Well she gave me a filthy look, dropped her cigarrette in my pint of bitter and stormed off.
You should have offered her some money and then you would have been well in .
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 19:23   #3
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You should have offered her some money and then you would have been well in .
I'd all ready wasted £1.50 buying her half a cider - I wasn't about to risk more
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 19:33   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I'd all ready wasted £1.50 buying her half a cider - I wasn't about to risk more
She must have been a real bitch then mate. You bought her a drink, you made the effort to chat with her, you were willing to let her sleep with you, what more could a girl possibly want?!
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 19:45   #5
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You bought her a drink, you made the effort to chat with her, you were willing to let her sleep with you, what more could a girl possibly want?!
your credit card
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 19:46   #6
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

if i started hitting u with a spoon u'd make a funny noise too

like ouch ouch ouch

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 21:00   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

£1.50 for half a cider? bloody hell!!!!!
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 21:09   #8
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Shouldnt you be thinking about more creative things, like hittin“ her with a baseball bat or chopping her with a nail clipper?
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 22:47   #9
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Poor billy, it's not a wonder he's got no mates, it seems like the people around him are all smelly gooses!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 01:22   #10
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Try a fork.

A tuning fork.
Lollzeroffle.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 10:21   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

there is no spoon.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 01:35   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
£1.50 for half a cider? bloody hell!!!!!
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:28   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: My mother makes a funny noise when I hit her with a spoon

Quote:
LIFES A BITCH AND THEN YOU DIE
The problem is, though, your mother is also your wife, and she's dead.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote