User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 22:54   #1
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy My computer makes a funny noise when I hit it with a spoon

I phoned the manufacturers premium rate helpline and they advised me to stop hitting it with a spoon. The call cost around 2 quid but it was money well spent

This is all well and good but how I got to this point beggars belief really. I was dreaming last night that I was awake. After four hours I realised that in fact, I really was awake and I'd missed half the day. At this point, I started hitting my computer with a spoon and realised that when I did, it made a funny noise.

I'm two quid lighter but a damn site richer
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 23:04   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My computer makes a funny noise when I hit it with a spoon

Hold a stereo magnet to your CRT monitor. I hear it makes pretty colors.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 23:04   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i had an interesting dream last night too

i dreamt that i had to deliever a prescription to someone, and his house happened to be on my street (in BC).. i got to the house, rang the doorbell, and i can't remember why, but i went inside, the house was pitch dark, only wood frames for walls. like an unfinished basement or something. and i was using a flashlight to find this person, and i got scared.. so i headed back to teh door, and the guy appeared.. it was very creepy.. but i left, and then i was walking down the street with my cousin, who for some strange reason was the brother of a friend i haven't seen/talked to in 5 years. and then we saw this huge machine (like one of those huge logging machine things) lifting off the ground and spinning around like it was in a hurricane.. and it started coming towards us, so we ran back up the street...

anyways.. it was very strange. and i haven't had any dreams in a while.. this one was quite vivid. i need to drink before i go to bed more often!
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 23:47   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My most memorable dream of recent times was that Man U had sold their entire right midfield, such that it is.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 03:52   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread made me lol before I even opened it, and when I opened it I loled even more.

You're my new favourite poster (Dace needs to tell us about the chick on the train, then maybe he can regain his title again).
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 07:39   #6
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

unfortunatly, i was the random explusion'd member of his alliance thingy

member #69

i still havnt had my revenge, the YEARS i tried to live it down
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 11:39   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

I dreamed everyone I knew from school was applying for the same job as the one i'm going after
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 13:47   #8
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough

after reading this post i had a dream

in the dream i thought that sword was really a giant talking sword

i need to get off this bored
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 21:47   #9
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I dreamt a few weeks ago that I was planting bombs in a tent to kill my father
and, in the same night
that angels were chasing me and i beat them to death with UTP-cables.

True story!
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 22:11   #10
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're my new favourite poster.
Yes.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 23:34   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago which was really strange and freaked me out.

I then realised I couldn't remember what the dream was about and became freaked out at everything around me.

Stuff still bothers me now
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 00:00   #12
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

rawr

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 05:01   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I dreamed about this girl I use to love from highschool which i have talked to for like 5 mins in the last 3 years, and i was thinking to miself "now this is ****ing pathetic, the next time I'll talk to her I'll say something like "Oh, what a coincidence that we are chatting right now, i've been dreaming/thinking about you for just the last 10 years"" which is oh so sad.
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 05:28   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hey guys he's back
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 05:34   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
hey guys he's back
Yeah, please tell meaple to be reasonable
Unread 31 Jan 2004, 20:59   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
sword has been one of my most favourite posters for a long time now
here here
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 11:50   #17
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Hmm... interesting... Could u put the sound avaliable in mp3 file so i could hear and make tell you something ull never forget?

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote