User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:46   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
pool

i got invited to go play some pool tonight

you hear that
i'm making friends!
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:48   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: pool

or you are losing dollars

:p
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:51   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

you go girl
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:52   #4
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

I've just got home from playing 4 houres straight.. I'm fking tired.. been playing some 30ish houres of pool on a weekly basis..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:52   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
I've just got home from playing 4 houres straight.. I'm fking tired.. been playing some 30ish houres of pool on a weekly basis..
What's this about whores?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:55   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i forgot to mention to you guys that i went to the bar on saturday. and a GUY bought me a tequila shot
and another GUY hit on me.

though i was slightly scared of the second one. the first one was a friend of my coworker who bought us all shots :P
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 22:58   #7
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
What this I'm stupid lah?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:00   #8
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i forgot to mention to you guys that i went to the bar on saturday. and a GUY bought me a tequila shot
and another GUY hit on me.

though i was slightly scared of the second one. the first one was a friend of my coworker who bought us all shots :P
A guy bought you a tequila out of sheer obligation, and then another, and then another etc->

Are you really sure a guy hit on you?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:01   #9
Aryn
Happy

i only had one shot
you don't get drunk off one shot of tequila.

well maybe he wasn't hitting on me.. but he asked me to dance. the current song was 'ginuwine - pony' and i said 'uh.. no'
later that night he was dancing and making out with some other girl. better her than me :P
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:04   #10
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Yeah.. Imagine, he could have offerd you sex, and you could actually enjoy your carnal desires.

Ohh, wait.. ~huggles~ never mind...

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:05   #11
Aryn
Happy

yah no
i don't go to bars to pick up guys.
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:12   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

don't invite the guy who doesn't like you being on irc to your parties :P
Unread 20 Jan 2004, 23:17   #13
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Who wants to pot aryn's pink?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 00:22   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sure there will be plenty of volunteers to down the brown on this forum.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 00:38   #15
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Make sure you take away the spider.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 00:53   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pool is :cool:
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 00:56   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i don't go to bars to pick up guys.
I don't get this. You presumably go to a bar to have fun, but if you see a hundred dollars on the floor, you'll pick it up (but you clearly didn't go to do that).

If you don't want to pick up a guy in a bar then fine, but putting it in the way you have done is weird.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 01:46   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy

yea!
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 01:49   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
Is that Rids you whacked over the head?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 01:54   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

no, kan3.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 02:38   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Corner pocket
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 06:20   #22
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Face it. You dislike most men.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 18:46   #23
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
The power of MSPaint
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 22:54   #24
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Face it. You dislike most men.
you're observant.

anyway.. what i meant about not wanting to pick up guys at bars is.. well let's face it.. guys go to bars, get drunk, and look for an easy lay. that's not the type of guy i want.

anyway. pool was great. and we've made plans to go to a hockey game later on with the guys
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 22:58   #25
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Hockey was great and I got on wonderfully with the guys and they've invited me back to their place.

I think they are planning a barbeque cause I overhead two of them talking about a spitroast and looking at me.

I hope they also have some salad.

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 22:58   #26
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
you're observant.

anyway.. what i meant about not wanting to pick up guys at bars is.. well let's face it.. guys go to bars, get drunk, and look for an easy lay. that's not the type of guy i want.

anyway. pool was great. and we've made plans to go to a hockey game later on with the guys
indeed, the bar is the worst place to pick up, for either gender...unless ofcourse, you're looking for a skank
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:04   #27
Aryn
Happy

heh paul. i suppose i didn't mention that one of them has a gf and the other was all over bonnie.
fat ugly chicks never get the guys :\
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:05   #28
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
heh paul. i suppose i didn't mention that one of them has a gf and the other was all over bonnie.
fat ugly chicks never get the guys :\
I thought you were saying you weren't interested a mo ago.

Anyway You'll find most couples don't think three's a crowd.

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:07   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
guys go to bars, get drunk, and look for an easy lay.
Which guys do this? Have you got any stats on this? Are you saying you'd not bother judging the guy by his individual personality or whatever but simply by the locale?

I've been to various bars and I've never looked for a lay, easy or otherwise. I find it kind of weird that if I did ever strike up a conversation with a woman in a bar it might be rebuffed because "lol, we're in a bar".
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:10   #30
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Which guys do this? Have you got any stats on this? Are you saying you'd not bother judging the guy by his individual personality or whatever but simply by the locale?

I've been to various bars and I've never looked for a lay, easy or otherwise. I find it kind of weird that if I did ever strike up a conversation with a woman in a bar it might be rebuffed because "lol, we're in a bar".
Oh god dante don't take offence at this, just don't.

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:12   #31
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Which guys do this?
just about every guy I know...and millions more just like them

(ps, Paul...are you still comin over here this weekend?)
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:13   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I just like arguing
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:13   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I just like arguing
No you don't
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:14   #34
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Dante's a deity?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:15   #35
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Dante's a deity?
No I was exclaiming at the exhaustive level dante persues debateable topics.

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:15   #36
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
The power of MSPaint
You power MSPaint?

Don't your arms get tired?
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:15   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
He powers MSPaint?

Don't his arms get tired?
Running machine.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:16   #38
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
just about every guy I know...and millions more just like them

(ps, Paul...are you still comin over here this weekend?)
19:15 pm on sunday night I land in ottawa, then it's a 3 hour drive back to deep, then it's time to see if I got enough sleep to make sure the gf doesn't get any

After that the plans are to stay with friends in ottawa sometime soon while we accustomize to the area and persue the appointments made to see flats.

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:17   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Dante's a deity?
This is soon to be confirmed by a joint statement of all religions issued by the World Council of Churches.
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:20   #40
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
19:15 pm on sunday night I land in ottawa, then it's a 3 hour drive back to deep
oh boy...the gf drives slow, it's no more than 1.5-2h...well, for me anyways

ah well, perhaps sometime soon I'll shoot down to deep for a pint or 2
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:22   #41
Evergreen
the merciless

Local bars for local people dilly.

I hear not many strangers return from them thar parts.

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:27   #42
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

hmm...worry not, I am he-man...I have the strength of 200 men
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:31   #43
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
hmm...worry not, I am he-man...I have the strength of 200 men
I am the highlander.

Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:49   #44
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

I don't doubt that..but what does that have to do with pints?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:05   #45
Aryn
Happy

you know.
i would say this time it wasn't mrl who took this thread off topic.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU PAUL AND DILLY :P and dante :\

paul's right though.. don't take offense. just imagine i said 'most' guys. i'm sure there are a few who don't. (they go there to pick up men, lol)
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:41   #46
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

bitch
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:51   #47
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
bitch
sheesh...that's rude

she's going by what she observes...and I agree with her, about 95% of the guys I know that are single go to the bar for 2 reasons: to get drunk, and to find an easy lay
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:00   #48
Aryn
Happy

i would say 'maybe it's a canadian thing'

but.. think about it. when most people post here about going to the bar.. what do they post about? how they did or almost picked up a chick.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:02   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i would say 'maybe it's a canadian thing'

but.. think about it. when most people post here about going to the bar.. what do they post about? how they did or almost picked up a chick.
Biased sample. People are more likely to post about something remarkable. Noone's interested in a thread which says 'I went down the pub, had a few pints, and talked about football', are they?
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 18:44   #50
Aryn
Happy

lo