User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:19   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Well, I did it...

Last night it happened. After nearly a week of discussions I took the advice of the majority and dumped my girlfriend. I told her that she wasn't a good girlfriend for me and that as a result of talking to people about us on the internet, we thought it was best that we split up and go our seperate ways. I told her that you all thought she could do better and that I was just an idiot. I also told her that she would be better off in the long run. But I dont think she saw it that way.

She cried.

She kept crying all night I guess because she was still sobbing when got up for work this morning and she didnt look like she had slept and it didnt look like she would be going to work. In fact, it didnt look like she was capable of doing much really. She seemed devastated to me.

Before I left I gave her a week to pack up her belongings and leave the house. She sobbed 'but you know I dont have anywhere to go', which is correct I do know that, but you guys thought she would be happier without me so a little thing like not having anywhere to go is surely infinately more preferable than living with me. She will be saved in the long run. I tried explaining this again, like you had told me, I'm not sure she sees it quite the same way but I will keep trying when we speak again next.

Its a busy morning for me in work and I haven't had much time to think about things and I'm going out this evening with people from work. There should be some nice women there to take my mind off this troublesome time. Hopefully while I'm out my GF will make a start on her packing. A week isnt a very long time really.

So thank you for your advice on this, I'm sure she will appreciate it in time to come. For now though I dont think she is very grateful of your advise. I'm not perfect but from what she said last night I was perfect for her.

But she will get over it.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:20   #2
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Well, I did it...

"Hey darling, me and my internet buddies agree, we're dumping you"
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:20   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tell me really, there never was a gf was there.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:21   #4
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i assume you dont wirte the truth.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:24   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go bak 2 RP, lolz.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:25   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

lol0rz
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:25   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Go bak 2 RP, lolz.
I've missed you
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:25   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Tell me really, there never was a gf was there.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:32   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

New Muslim

New Muslim
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:36   #10
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

It might be more reasonable to say that you selectively took our advice in order to prove a point. It might be said this is 'cutting off your nose to spite your face'. It might be said this is merely further proof that you're a jerk. It might be pointed out that her reaction demonstrates the fallacies underlying your approach.

It might be, but I won't say it, because now i simply don't believe you.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:36   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I've missed you
My last day working in UK for a while.

Thought I'd spend it doing something constructive, and HEY PRESTO !!½

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:38   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
It might be more reasonable to say that you selectively took our advice in order to prove a point. It might be said this is 'cutting off your nose to spite your face'. It might be said this is merely further proof that you're a jerk.

I cant do right for wrong.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:56   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
I cant do right for wrong.
YOu should have done it Homer's way:
"welcome to Dumpsville, population: you!"
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 12:56   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Hopefully she'll let you shag her in the week she has to get out
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:36   #15
Aviendha
RaH !!!

Aviendha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
My last day working in UK for a while.

[b]

Oh oh, you packing up to go party in Miami then?

On that note.. you still alive? Haven't heard of you in ages, figured you'd been americanised already, drinking a Bud and cheering for Ahhhrnie for president
Aviendha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 13:42   #16
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Hopefully she'll let you shag her in the week she has to get out

Yeah, she probably will. I suspect the issue over the photo's might not be such a big deal now either.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:15   #17
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

er... even though this couold be the best way, and the advice some people (not me cos i know i didnt) give you could have been for the best... dont you think you should have told her a different way other than "my internet friends said we should split up"..

that does sounds rather wierd, and whats everyone gonna think when she says to her friends and family "my bf has kicked me out because the internet said so"...

you probably cant do anything about it now, but i thought id add that comment anyway, couldve done it a bit more subtlely is what i mean
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:25   #18
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
that does sounds rather wierd, and whats everyone gonna think when she says to her friends and family "my bf has kicked me out because the internet said so"...
I can see the headlines now. Maybe PA GD will become famous!
Baggsie me gets interviewed.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:26   #19
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Nothing this guy has posted in this thread is true.

Even his creative fiction is pitiful, trying to write a story in which he acts like an utter soulless ****, then tries to shift the blame onto the internet forums and its participants.

If you wish to address CT's comments, feel free of course, but do not for a moment imagine they are anything but creative writing.

Not only does one now wonder if this girlfriend ever existed, but in fact if he has ever had a girlfriend that does not require inflating...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:34   #20
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
Nothing this guy has posted in this thread is true.

Even his creative fiction is pitiful, trying to write a story in which he acts like an utter soulless ****, then tries to shift the blame onto the internet forums and its participants.

If you wish to address CT's comments, feel free of course, but do not for a moment imagine they are anything but creative writing.

Not only does one now wonder if this girlfriend ever existed, but in fact if he has ever had a girlfriend that does not require inflating...

And you believe this based on..??
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:34   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think it would be amusing if he WAS telling the truth...

that would be neat. Excessive cruelty rocks.

sadly, i somehow doubt it, and im a very gullible person.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:36   #22
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smells fisher then a Las Vegas whore.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:40   #23
CrashTester
I am an idiot

It is true. The original discussion was lengthy and something that kept cropping up was that she should dump me. I thought about it and got in there first. It turned out to be good advice which I have taken.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:43   #24
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the whole "putting her out onto the street" thing though... is very comedy bad guy.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:47   #25
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Yeah, maybe it is, but the whole point of the advice was that Im an idiot and she is better off without me. There is no point in messing about and wasting time, I just got on with it.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:48   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

At least your other thread was vaguely ****ing believable. I've had dreams about Jennifer Aniston which were more grounded in reality than this thread.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:51   #27
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Believe what you like.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:51   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Yeah, maybe it is, but the whole point of the advice was that Im an idiot and she is better off without me. There is no point in messing about and wasting time, I just got on with it.
yes, but... why don't you give her a little time to find a place, surely that would be better for her, and while shes still around, you can shag her and treat her like dirt! everybody wins!

argh! stop making me reply to your lies as if they are true.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:52   #29
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
And you believe this based on..??
Your wandering narrative, your self-serving justifications, your propensity to troll, and the utter unreasonableness of the entire situation.

Further, that you spent pages and pages arguing for the justification of your actions, told everyone how infallably right you were, and then (apparently) in a fit of pique went and took all that angst out on your 'girlfriend', spontaniously accepting that you were wrong and are a bad person, and kicking her out on the street.

yeah, un huh, very plausible.

It never happened, it is a not terribly good troll meant, as with most trolls, to illicit a reaction from your 'audience'.

However, I do like the fact that in your fictional troll, you at least aknowledged that you were wrong all along and are an idiot.

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:55   #30
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
yes, but... why don't you give her a little time to find a place, surely that would be better for her, and while shes still around, you can shag her and treat her like dirt! everybody wins!

argh! stop making me reply to your lies as if they are true.

She was happy and had a home until last night. I only decided to do what I did after reading the advice I was given her on another thread, advice that I didnt ask for I might add. After a week of reading that she would be better off without me I decided you guys are right and told her. If she is going to be better off without me she should notice the effects straight away and everything else will work out fine.

If she wont actually be better off without me, then she is screwed. Not my problem anymore though.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:58   #31
Intrepid00

Your either a lieing sack of shit or cold heartless sack of shit bastard.

Which one is it?
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 15:59   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Believe what you like.
Of course I bloody do. The sheer idiocy of dumping your girlfriend because GD thought it was the best option implies that only a slightly retarded chimpanzee could have carried out this course of action. Seeing as I'm pretty sure you're not a retarded simian I'm going with the "this is a massive troll and it's funny that everyone's replying to it cos we've had far better trolls that didn't get this sort of attention".
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:00   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
She was happy and had a home until last night. I only decided to do what I did after reading the advice I was given her on another thread, advice that I didnt ask for I might add. After a week of reading that she would be better off without me I decided you guys are right and told her. If she is going to be better off without me she should notice the effects straight away and everything else will work out fine.

If she wont actually be better off without me, then she is screwed. Not my problem anymore though.
do you have no compassion?

no residiual affection for a year and a half (was it?) long relationship?

this is clearly an effort to prove those who said you were wrong on the other thread wrong by taking the advice and hurting her at the same time!

win!

/me throws meat at the trolls.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:01   #34
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Your wandering narrative, your self-serving justifications, your propensity to troll, and the utter unreasonableness of the entire situation.

Further, that you spent pages and pages arguing for the justification of your actions, told everyone how infallably right you were, and then (apparently) in a fit of pique went and took all that angst out on your 'girlfriend', spontaniously accepting that you were wrong and are a bad person, and kicking her out on the street.

yeah, un huh, very plausible.

It never happened, it is a not terribly good troll meant, as with most trolls, to illicit a reaction from your 'audience'.

However, I do like the fact that in your fictional troll, you at least aknowledged that you were wrong all along and are an idiot.

I have done nothing of the sort. If you were listening I said all along that I would rather be on my own and out of the relationship rather than one I had to lose my freedoms. I acted last night by ending the relationship using what you guys had advised as the reason.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:01   #35
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Of course I bloody do. The sheer idiocy of dumping your girlfriend because GD thought it was the best option implies that only a slightly retarded chimpanzee could have carried out this course of action. Seeing as I'm pretty sure you're not a retarded simian I'm going with the "this is a massive troll and it's funny that everyone's replying to it cos we've had far better trolls that didn't get this sort of attention".
Pavil being king right?
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:02   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
i quite like this troll actually, but of course thats just my opinion.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:03   #37
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

A proper troll needs to put less effort into replying the thread than he gets out of others, rather than more.

if true, this goes beyond muslim, its more like "the Guidance of relationships".
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:04   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Pavil being king right?

Frag's dead dude.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:07   #39
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
I have done nothing of the sort. If you were listening I said all along that I would rather be on my own and out of the relationship rather than one I had to lose my freedoms. I acted last night by ending the relationship using what you guys had advised as the reason.
So you maintain.

In fact, it is all fiction propagated by smeone who has so little to do with their life that they make up implausable stories to get some kind of reaction from their online community aquaintances.

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:10   #40
Intrepid00

Quote:
Frag's dead dude.
I refuse to believe such lies.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:15   #41
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:

If you advice is correct then why shouldnt I use it? It makes sense to me. I told you I dont play games.

Whats the point in dishing out advice and calling people fit to burn if in the next breath after said advice is taken you are going to say 'it's sheer idiocy of dumping your girlfriend because GD thought it was the best option'.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:21   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
If you advice is correct then why shouldnt I use it? It makes sense to me. I told you I dont play games.

Whats the point in dishing out advice and calling people fit to burn if in the next breath after said advice is taken you are going to say 'it's sheer idiocy of dumping your girlfriend because GD thought it was the best option'.

If everything you said before is true and you left out nothing and the situation was exactly as you described (big ifs) my advice would be you two would probably be better off with other people. However that ignores the fact that it's shit advice. I've never met her, I've never met you, I've never seen you interact, my opinion is based on one inherently biased perspective (yours), I don't know what sort of problems you have, I don't know what you've overcome along the way and I don't know anything about you or your girlfriend. It's still my advice and it's the best I can give but this is similar to asking a geologist how to build a bridge. He'll give you advice and it'll be the best he can give but you're a freaking moron if you go out and build the bridge after consulting the geologist.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:22   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:

crashtester... you have 3 options

1. you are evil
2. you are stupid
3. you are a lier

WHATS IT TO BE?

(personally my moneys on 3)
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:35   #44
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Considering the game you are playing right now, I consider this comment to be the very heart of irony.

There are so many unbelievable things about your tale that I would need a card catalogue to trace them all, but one of the highlights is the idea that despite spending page after page defending yourself and your utter infallibility of opinion, you then suddenly reversed all that, completely altered your stance, abandoned your old position and then turned around and used this newfound argument on your supposed 'girlfriend'.

So here is the question, when you invented this weak troll, what exactly were you hoping to accomplish? For those who saw through your paper-thin facade and realised this was fiction, you come off as a complete arse who wasted everyone's time with his infantile little prank. For those gullible folk who actually stretched the definition of credulity and believed your fantasy story, they now believe you are a completely worthless piece of offal, cruel, inconsiderate, immature and childish beyond description.

So, this whole troll thing was a lose-lose situation for you. So I ask you in all honesty, what exactly did you hope to achieve?

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:50   #45
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
There are so many unbelievable things about your tale that I would need a card catalogue to trace them all, but one of the highlights is the idea that despite spending page after page defending yourself and your utter infallibility of opinion, you then suddenly reversed all that, completely altered your stance, abandoned your old position and then turned around and used this newfound argument on your supposed 'girlfriend'.

Which part of 'I would rather be on my own than with someone who tried to change me and take away my freedoms' have I suddenly reversed?

To summarise the other thread for you;

- She said she was ok about me collecting/using porn
- She later wasnt (taking away a freedom I had come to expect)
- I dumped her and am now on my own

Nice and simple, you should be able to get it. Any problems though just yell.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:52   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

ITT crashtester owns james joyce.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:56   #47
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Do people just like winding me up to argue with? Im a mellow guy who comes here for a bit of a break from the stresses of work. And I find myself constantly defending myself.

Maybe with my next girlfriend I'll make it clear from the off that when we have sex I want to be online arguing with you guys. Its becoming a fetish.
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:58   #48
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Which part of 'I would rather be on my own than with someone who tried to change me and take away my freedoms' have I suddenly reversed?

- She said she was ok about me collecting/using porn
- She later wasnt (taking away a freedom I had come to expect)
- I dumped her and am now on my own
Old tactic, to summarise not the thread, but your arguments in the thread as if nothing else was ever presented.

We are the ones who told you that yopu were being an idiot, that she was not trying to take away any of your freedoms, that you were acting like a 12-year old. You defended yourself with religious fanaticism, stating that everyone else was wrong and you were right. The advice of the majority was not heartfelt advice to brak up with your girlfriend, but the repeated comment that if what you say is true (which we have all come to realise it is not at all) then nobody deserves and idiot like you anywhere near them.

To pretend that you all of a sudden took this to heart and used it as a justification to then jettison your supposed "girlfriend" in as cruel a manner as possible is laughable. Next time you invent a tale like this (for I am sure you will again, when this 15 seconds of fame is over) try and make it something even remotely plausible, considering your previous actions.

By the way, you never answered my question, seeing as this thread is a complete lose-lose situation for you, wheither anyone believes your lies or not, why did you bother starting it? Why were you that eager to self destruct any remnants of reputation you might have once had on this board?

Unread 7 Nov 2003, 16:59   #49
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Maybe with my next girlfriend I'll make it clear from the off that when we have sex I want to be online arguing with you guys. Its becoming a fetish.
Don't worry. I'll ban you for your own good if it comes to this.

PS "girlfriend"
Unread 7 Nov 2003, 17:01   #50
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Do people just like winding me up to argue with? And I find myself constantly defending myself.
We are winding YOU up?

Quote:
She sobbed 'but you know I dont have anywhere to go', which is correct I do know that, but you guys thought she would be happier without me so a little thing like not having anywhere to go is surely infinately more preferable than living with me. She will be saved in the long run.
Yes, clearly this statement was NOT designed to intentionally provoke a stong response from your 'audience'.

Liar AND hypocrite.