User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Nov 2003, 23:49   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
MrL_JaKiri and stuff

i know i dont really know who you are or anything

but the last couple of days you have given the impression of being a bit of a git
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 23:50   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: MrL_JaKiri and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i know i dont really know who you are or anything

but the last couple of days you have given the impression of being a bit of a git
he does that a fair bit

then he goes and acts 'ok' for ages
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 23:50   #3
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
he does that a fair bit

then he goes and acts 'ok' for ages

PMT?
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 23:53   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll have you know I'm LOVED BY ALL
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:09   #5
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

You're better in person
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:10   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

terrible poster becomes terrible mod, film at 11
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:11   #7
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm being made mod?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:12   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You seem to be ok for AGES then turn utter tit for a while then go back to being nice again.

Its like its Time of the Month but the intervals are longer.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:13   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

yeah and you arent clever anymore.

you are just a clever shit!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 00:13   #10
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

He's just Mark, no one has a better explanation.

but i get why he's been closing stuff etc.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 01:48   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you are a shit mod

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 01:50   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

mark is a nazi fascist fag

heh.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 01:59   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
you are a shit mod
Quote:
Funny that you chose now to quit when you had finally understood how to be a good mod . Maybe its like the meaning of life or something.
Make up your mind dude.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 02:36   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He banned muslim.

double u
tee
eff

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 02:39   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It may be something to do with posting something that was not only undesireable, but also probably illegal.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 03:01   #16
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh noes, it was the illegal.

I refer to my earlier drinking of a nice big cup of shut the **** up statement, you get the point.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 04:21   #17
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
too obscure?

He stands so high
it's enough to make any redskin cry.
He knows what's right and he knows that god is with him
'cos he is right - Big Leggy lives. L-L-L-L-L-L JaKiri.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 07:28   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
You're better in person

seconded
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 09:28   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's the nature of being a mod. It's kind of like that prison experiment thingy.

Authority corrupts.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 09:43   #20
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

and he's shit!
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 09:46   #21
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont believe how you have not been banned yet you dutch fag
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:19   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Make up your mind dude.

Yes, you were a good mod before you quit, but thats because you stopped caring and stopped doing things. Thats what i want in a moderator - absolutely nothing

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:35   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Oh noes, it was the illegal.
That won't stand up in court dude.

You're either STILL trolling, or you're STILL stupid.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:38   #24
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

What exactly is wrong with banning people who break the rules or bump threads for no reason?

Anyway, I'm sick of reading through entire threads to find out at the end that they were posted 6 months ago and that some idiot's bumped them.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:39   #25
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
It's the nature of being a mod. It's kind of like that prison experiment thingy.

Authority corrupts.
if this is semi-serious:

It can't be that bad; some prisoners aren't brutally killed. Any "mod team" rubbish is probably evil.
And how dare you use empirical evidence, peon! If schizophrenics can logically seperate their concerns then so can I. Also your job seems to involve some sort of authority.

if this is semi-sarcastic against this thread:
I don't really get why opinion seems to swing for and against MrL. He just seems to do his own thing, which you can judge artisticly. Deffeh is such a sheep.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:50   #26
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
What exactly is wrong with banning people who break the rules or bump threads for no reason?

Anyway, I'm sick of reading through entire threads to find out at the end that they were posted 6 months ago and that some idiot's bumped them.
perhaps you are simply not smart enough

and what's wrong with reading a 6 months old thread if the subject is both interesting and worth a reply ?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:53   #27
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
and what's wrong with reading a 6 months old thread if the subject is both interesting and worth a reply ?
I will reply to this question 6 months from now.

Let's see if you still want my reply then.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:53   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The main reason for a reply would be to comment on the points made in the thread. If the thread is, say, a year old, it's likely that the threadmaker doesn't even remember the points in the thread, let alone the thread itself, and thus you will be ever waiting for an answer.

I SAVE YOU FROM THIS TORTURE
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:53   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i just dont understand why MrL gets all the shit, his only problem is, that he is the most active mod, and because of this he is the one that closes the most threads/bans the most ppl, the others would do it if theeey were around at the time so i dont see everyones problem.

oh and madi, MrL is nice, honest, he is just strange with it
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:58   #30
I am Idler
This is bat country

the thing is that no mod has still defined how "old" a thread can be before its a bannable offense to reply to the subject..

I dont mind reading a bumped thread if its interesting.. its quite possible that I have never seen/read it and might feel to give my own comment to a subject.. regardless of old post or the original poster.. its my opinion I want to express..

And so what if some people have "issues" with old threads.. is it really THAT hard to simply look the 1/5 of a inch down to the next thread?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 10:59   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i just dont understand why MrL gets all the shit, his only problem is, that he is the most active mod, and because of this he is the one that closes the most threads/bans the most ppl, the others would do it if theeey were around at the time so i dont see everyones problem.

oh and madi, MrL is nice, honest, he is just strange with it
Well done small earthbeing, you can live a short time longer.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 11:05   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Well done small earthbeing, you can live a short time longer.

I WIN I WIN!

i think the thing about the threads is, it has to be interesting, rather than bumping for no reason
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 11:09   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was semi-sarcastic, semi-serious. All of the mods so far seem to (upon appointment) instantly spout nonsense about "inappropriate links", banning warez posts and justifying the silly automatic censors. I suspect though that it's because most of the mods are pre-selected on their ability to enforce stupid rules, rather than some sort of causation.

Except you queball, you're still great!

Anyway, yeah I'm a tool of the man. Just yesterday I applied to court to have one of our tenants evicted.

As for not-remembering a year old thread, couldn't the thread-maker simply just re-read it? I don't mind bumped threads, so long as the last post is relevant. Sometimes it's mildly confusing, but generally I appreciate the chance to read threads I've missed, or continue old debates.

And people moan at MrL because he closes some silly threads (i.e. the Britney Spears / Capital Gains one, which was pretty harmless) but then (along with MM) posts pages upon pages of off-topic drivel. Some might see this as 'hypocrisy'.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 11:23   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Everything I post makes perfect sense to me!
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 11:52   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Deffeh is such a sheep.
Im the shepard, you woolly bitch

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 11:56   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Im the shepard, you woolly bitch
Are you coming on to him?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 11:59   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Only if this was Aberdeen.

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 12:29   #38
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
madi, MrL is nice, honest, he is just strange with it
didnt say he wasnt nice

just that he is giving the impression of being a bit of a git

which he is
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 12:37   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
didnt say he wasnt nice

just that he is giving the impression of being a bit of a git

which he is
That's insubordination missy, now get down and given me 50
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 12:37   #40
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

dani dani behr! must be dani dani behr!

Unread 6 Nov 2003, 12:44   #41
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
That's insubordination missy, now get down and given me 50

50 what?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 12:45   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

bananas
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 12:53   #43
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Werent you supposed to have given all this up in some sort of protest at the admins?

This sort of underhand dealing is worthy of the government.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 12:55   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Werent you supposed to have given all this up in some sort of protest at the admins?

This sort of underhand dealing is worthy of the government.
For the last time.

Quit because forums were in the control of someone who didn't use them, and didn't care about them.

MrBrick in charge = forum user in charge.

Capiche?
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 14:17   #45
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

its when he got rid of basil, this new avatar has made him bonkers
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 14:23   #46
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

yeh man bumping threads is stupid man
who wants to read stuff written months ago
thats why we burn history books dude!
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 14:24   #47
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
yeh man bumping threads is stupid man
who wants to read stuff written months ago
thats why we burn history books dude!
chocolate rations have increased again.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 14:26   #48
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

He deliberatly derails threads with very short, sometimes clever and often inflammatory remarks then sits back and argues with people hes cleverer than to feel smart.

When Nodrog does the exact same thing to him in that thread about special effects vs quality or something... he gets very angry at Nods posting style even though its exactly the same as his!

However he is still by far and away one of the best GD posters.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 15:05   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile
However he is still by far and away one of the best GD posters.

No.
Unread 6 Nov 2003, 15:13   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

Authority corrupts.
I r gr8 on the online internet thing Y'KNOW? I'll have to note to myself to improve on the amount of power I abuse seeing as I don't really get to do that much :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idler's latest incarnation
the thing is that no mod has still defined how "old" a thread can be before its a bannable offense to reply to the subject..

I dont mind reading a bumped thread if its interesting.. its quite possible that I have never seen/read it and might feel to give my own comment to a subject.. regardless of old post or the original poster.. its my opinion I want to express..

And so what if some people have "issues" with old threads.. is it really THAT hard to simply look the 1/5 of a inch down to the next thread?
I did. It's not normally a bannable offence, however it was made such temporarily due to the deliberate bumping with no purpose of threads with the sole intention of pissing off the mods, specifically MrL in this case. If you have something interesting and actually valid to contribute to an old thread THEN POST IT. Jeez I even said this about 30 replies up.

PS Go back to Oceania.