User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 18:14   #1
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
New doctor who?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../28/nwho28.xml

Who'd watch?

Personly I think Alan Davies should be given the role, and they have to be mad for even considering Richard E Grant for it.
Comments?
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 18:19   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: New doctor who?

Yeah, I think Alan Davies would make a good Dr Who, even though I've never seen the original.

I thought Eddie Izzard was one of the favourites, though that was an old rumour I heard.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 18:20   #3
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I think we should ruin all classic TV.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 19:09   #4
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Doctor Who is gay lolz.

(seriously, the series has a large gay following, no, i don't know why.)
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 19:15   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Yes, I think we should ruin all classic TV.
Unfortunatly this guy's right.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 21:56   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Doctor Who was actually shit.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:07   #7
Intrepid00

Oh it was still shit, but why make a even shitter remake.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:11   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Michael Caine as Dr Who ?

'Oi, I told you to stop blowing that blaady planet up'

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:15   #9
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd like to see Tom Baker brought back to play the Doctor again. He's still alive, he's done feck all since 1979; it would be a good plot twist, and it could be the only chance the programme has of not being a total flop again
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:16   #10
Intrepid00

Name one good remake.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 22:57   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Thing !

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:09   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Personly I think Alan Davies should be given the role, and they have to be mad for even considering Richard E Grant for it.
Comments?
What's wrong with Richard E Grant?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:11   #13
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
The Thing !

Vaio
There was a remake?
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:00   #14
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
What's wrong with Richard E Grant?
With him personally - nothing.
There are just some roles you don't give to certain people.

For example, if you were looking for the next James bond you would automaticly discount Johny Vegas.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:21   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
There was a remake?
Yup, starring Kurt Russell

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:25   #16
Intrepid00

Info? I only found The Thing appear once in the Internet Movie Database, unless you count The Thing Fantastic four movie.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 01:05   #17
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

John McCririck was once hinted as the new Dr Who.
I think he'd be ace

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 02:29   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Info? I only found The Thing appear once in the Internet Movie Database, unless you count The Thing Fantastic four movie.
The Original was called the Thing From Another World. It's still a pretty good film but the remake is much better

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 03:07   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dr.Who was one of the worst TV Shows I ever had the misfortune to watch.

I rate the fanboys of the show lower than any other fanboy except maybe schoolgirl hentai fans or...furries....
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 09:18   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
With him personally - nothing.
There are just some roles you don't give to certain people.

For example, if you were looking for the next James bond you would automaticly discount Johny Vegas.
Dr Who and I would be a great show.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 11:09   #21
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

A remake will be crap.
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 15:53   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I'd like to see Tom Baker brought back to play the Doctor again. He's still alive, he's done feck all since 1979; it would be a good plot twist, and it could be the only chance the programme has of not being a total flop again

actually, he wrote a really good book called the boy who kicked pigs that i thoroughly reccomend to you all
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 16:14   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

His autobiography is brilliant, probably less than 25 % is strictly true but its still a riot

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 17:33   #24
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Dr Who and I would be a great show.
Oh yes, he always has at least 1 'companion', doesn't he?
I think you should apply.