User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 May 2004, 11:23   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Naked Rollercoaster!!

Not a bad record to set!!

Was Dace there?!

(Also the only time I've ever seen nips on skynews!!)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 11:42   #2
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: The Naked Rollercoaster!!

how can this thread still only have 1 view
Unread 21 May 2004, 11:48   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
how can this thread still only have 1 view

It was me
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:01   #4
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

I'm wondering what the G-forces will do to their.... bits
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:15   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
I'm wondering what the G-forces will do to their.... bits
Exactly the same thing they'll do when you're wearing clothes.
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:20   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Exactly the same thing they'll do when you're wearing clothes.
?

The clothes will stop 'things' moving but without clothes things are free to move, as they move they'll experience even more movement.
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:30   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

no because your clothes move with your bits, so the bits will move the same.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:32   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you have tight boxer shorts/bras whatever on, the bits dont move around relative the the body very much at all because they cant.
Clearly this isnt the case with nekkedness
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:34   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
no because your clothes move with your bits, so the bits will move the same.

No they won't

I don't wanna go in to crude examples but say you're hanging upside down.

Your clothes would prevent things from dangling down that would otherwise be dangling.

Now imagine you being thrown about in all directions at several Gs. Same thing applies.
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:34   #10
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
If you have tight boxer shorts/bras whatever on, the bits dont move around relative the the body very much at all because they cant.
Clearly this isnt the case with nekkedness

Maybe we both suck at physics, i know i do
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:35   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
No they won't
Damn you Rag editing your posts to make me look dumb!

You really dont have to, I usually do this by myself!

Last edited by Stew; 21 May 2004 at 13:01.
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:36   #12
Ragnarak

Quote:
Was this aimed at me or Kaned?
him
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:36   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

That makes more sense then!
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:38   #14
Ragnarak

Quote:
That makes more sense then!

Now you look silly
Unread 21 May 2004, 12:54   #15
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
No they won't

I don't wanna go in to crude examples but say you're hanging upside down.

Your clothes would prevent things from dangling down that would otherwise be dangling.

Now imagine you being thrown about in all directions at several Gs. Same thing applies.

it doesn't stop mine
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 16:25   #16
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
it doesn't stop mine
you arent wearing a bra then i guess
Unread 21 May 2004, 16:43   #17
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If someone manages to work out a way to harness the stupidity and unthinking obedience produced in the average person by the magic words of power "It's For Charity", the world will never have an energy crisis again.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 19:44   #18
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

ITT Nodrog sounds like Scott Adams

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2004, 21:04   #19
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

They aren't naked; theyre wearing shoes.
Unread 21 May 2004, 23:19   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Was Dace there?!

Unfortunately no.
Unread 22 May 2004, 01:49   #21
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Was Dace there?!
I saw the title, and that's immediatly what I thought too.