User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:29   #1
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Kazza

Is it worth risking my nice shiny new laptop with viruses and spyware by downloading kazza, or is there something better out there?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:31   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Kazza

http://www.neo-modus.com
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:36   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

kazaa lite you donkey
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:37   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

E-mule
Direct Connect
Bittorrent
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:39   #5
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

yes i am aware of kazzaa lite but there are rumours that it still has spyware
We shall remember them.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:40   #6
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point

demon dave is wrong.

YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:42   #7
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

thank you for your ever present wisdom clarence
We shall remember them.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:47   #8
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

Win MX
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:51   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muha
Win MX sucks big fat donkey balls
fixed.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 00:54   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kazaa only has one z.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 12:05   #11
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

soulseek, found at http://www.slsknet.org/ is rather good...especially for old/rarer songs.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 12:25   #12
Sephiroth
PA n00bie

Sephiroth is an unknown quantity at this point

Kazaa Lite.
R11 Beta :: [FAnG] :: 5:2:4 :: Dark Templar of Shakuras :: Galaxy Rank #9, Planet Rank #16 ::
Round 11 :: []LCH[] :: 24:5:1 :: Mirage of Deception :: Galaxy Rank: #53
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 13:21   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

kazaa lite is pretty much dead isn't it?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 13:38   #14
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
kazaa lite is pretty much dead isn't it?
i always find the music i want off there
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 14:06   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They had Kazaa Lite "Resurrected" or similar on Suprnova recently.

Kazaa Lite seemed to be working OK for me before I reformatted, but then when I did I couldn't find a copy to download which was the same version as my previous. The one I have now I think is based on a later version of Kazaa. The speeds are ocassionally good, but there seems to be less search results than previously.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 14:22   #16
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Git clean kmd is the best filesharignnblahblah ever
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 14:39   #17
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
soulseek, found at http://www.slsknet.org/ is rather good...especially for old/rarer songs.
is it more safe than kazaa?

omg, this programm is the finest stuff.

god praise you.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 22 Feb 2004 at 15:01.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 16:41   #18
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

It's spyware-free as far as I (and many websites that compare fil-sharing things) know, not done anything nasty to my computer that I know about
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 16:45   #19
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Overnet?
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 17:07   #20
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Kazza lite K++ ... and it blocks bad IP ranges and various other tasks...

Adware and Spybot search and destroy both show it to be spy/ad free.... but you need a p2p program to get it because kazaa sued them for of all things copy-right infringement.. and won.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 17:47   #21
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
They had Kazaa Lite "Resurrected" or similar on Suprnova recently.

Kazaa Lite seemed to be working OK for me before I reformatted, but then when I did I couldn't find a copy to download which was the same version as my previous. The one I have now I think is based on a later version of Kazaa. The speeds are ocassionally good, but there seems to be less search results than previously.
I have v1.71 installed and still have the setup programme if you want it.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 17:56   #22
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

I have kazaa lite K++ (better than just Kazaa lite) version 2.4.1 installed with the set up program

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:45   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have 2.4.3
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:47   #24
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

I was referring to the part where he seemed to be more satisified with an older version.
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 18:54   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I have 2.1.0, apparently
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 22:24   #26
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Kazaa only has one z.
But Kazza has 2.

/me recommends XDCC
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 23:55   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraKto$is8
But Kazza has 2.
However, there isn't a file sharing medium called kazza.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 23:58   #28
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

There isn't a file sharing medium name Kazaa either :P
It's called tha Intarnet, kazaa is the file sharing program :/
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 00:04   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciduous
'An agency by which something is accomplished, conveyed, or transferred'

Looks like a medium to me, bub.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 00:18   #30
Deciduous

3. An agency by which something is accomplished, conveyed, or transferred: The train was the usual medium of transportation in those days.

The information is transferred by the internet. In the above description from the dictionary, the train would be the internet, and the stations the program.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 00:19   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
3. An agency by which something is accomplished, conveyed, or transferred: The train was the usual medium of transportation in those days.

The information is transferred by the internet. In the above description from the dictionary, the train would be the internet, and the stations the program.
Actually, the train would be the data. The internet would be the tracks.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 00:22   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought people had learned not to quibble Mark's quibbles.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 00:25   #33
Deciduous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The internet would be the tracks, the train would be the (eg) TCP frame, and the people would be the data.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 00:33   #34
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Soulseek rocks.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 02:21   #35
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Kazaa Lite K++ isnt made by Kazaa.... it just uses there indexing...its far superiour and ad/spy ware free... so id think you'd want the newest version of something so gr8

Unread 23 Feb 2004, 02:50   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I use Kazaa for my music, and "burst!" (ie: Bittorrent) for movies etc. Only downloaded it a few days ago, it's very good actually.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 02:51   #37
Deciduous

Bittorrent is top for films and games, DC++ (Direct Connect) fulfils all my music needs.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 02:53   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I use kazaa and while it's a bit gay when I'm trying to find some more obscure songs it's usually pretty good. Plus I could never be bothered downloading another one until kazaa lite totally breaks down.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 03:01   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
surely its called the internet
[/mark]
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 03:08   #40
Deciduous

aye, it was a purposeful misspelling, emphasis on the AR bit when you say it. Dunno why.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 03:10   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ownned.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 03:54   #42
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
fixed.

but where else do you find unmoderated forums!
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 10:40   #43
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried out DC , ant it appears to fill my music needs, though I use bittorrent for movies and such and the cocasional decent album I can find
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 10:46   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
aye, it was a purposeful misspelling, emphasis on the AR bit when you say it. Dunno why.
Intermaweb!
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 16:21   #45
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I use Kazaa for my music, and "burst!" (ie: Bittorrent) for movies etc. Only downloaded it a few days ago, it's very good actually.

You realize BT has no anonymity, right? I only use it for stuff people aren't getting sued for, like TV shows and comics.

For everything else I use Kazaa Lite.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 16:42   #46
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot951
You realize BT has no anonymity, right? I only use it for stuff people aren't getting sued for, like TV shows and comics.

For everything else I use Kazaa Lite.

I haven't registered anything to my name on it though.
All they'd have is my IP.
Besides, I seriously doubt anyone is going to sue me, when I own a total of 5 movies.
3 of which are the same movie, just split into thirds.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 16:44   #47
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
How do I derail it with a penny?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 16:48   #48
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencetheclockworkcake
demon dave is wrong.

YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
You made an 'old' comedy prop in caps lock and tried to think you are 'cool' but really made yourself out to be a 'gimp'

You see what i did there?
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 17:31   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
How do I derail it with a penny?
Use it to chop through someone's CAT5.
Unread 23 Feb 2004, 17:56   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot951
You realize BT has no anonymity, right?
The chances of a non-American being sued (without at least receiving a cease & desist or something first) is minimal at the moment.

Hell, the absolute numbers of people being sued even in America is tiny compared to numbers involved in copyright infringement.