User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:24   #51
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Animal sex and gay sex are the same in sweeden?

I meant I would put it in it's bowl, but that of course means I've spiked its' drink and therefore it's non-consensual and therefore I'll burn in hell for all eternity, am i rite?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:24   #52
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
That's a stupid comment.
If you accepted that you could say it is imposible to have consential sex as everytime men are raping their partner's vaginas (or whatever)
Women own their vaginas.

(hmm... owning a hole? would it count if it were an atom-width penis that didn't touch the sides)
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:29   #53
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Last night, DM took nodrog's cat

IN THE ASS AM I RITE?
BOOM BOOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:30   #54
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Oh no! Bad men are raping their hands. ]
Quote:
That's a stupid comment.
If you accepted that you could say it is imposible to have consential sex as everytime men are raping their partner's vaginas (or whatever)
Quote:
Women own their vaginas.
?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:31   #55
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think the issue is that the animals are incapable of making a competent decision about whether to have sex with the person, not the diffenition of the financial ownership.
Kleenex tissue can't consent either.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:33   #56
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I meant I would put it in it's bowl, but that of course means I've spiked its' drink and therefore it's non-consensual and therefore I'll burn in hell for all eternity, am i rite?
How is that rape?
If you spiked a human's drink without the intended perpose of raping her (him?) afterwards it wouldnt be rape either. And what's with all the bible references? I'm not religous
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:34   #57
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Kleenex tissue can't consent either.
Now you're being silly.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:34   #58
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
How is that rape?
The original joke was that you were doing it with the intent of raping them afterwards, ffs.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:36   #59
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, but the kitten doesn't know it's drinking alchohol, then afterwards it's cutesy wutesy furry-wurry little bum bum is being savagely violated by my man-sausage.

CONVICT ME OH JURY, FOR I AM A SICKO !!!!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:40   #60
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Now you're being silly.
No, you're being silly by applying words like "consent" to non-human animals.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:42   #61
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
And what's with all the bible references? I'm not religous
Before self-ownership was legislated, in the times of legal sex slaves, having sex with a slave without her "consent" was legal. (I think. In some circumstances. I'm not an expert. Just bear with me.)

You don't think ownership is important, and it's all about consent, but that's not how the law has worked. It's all about ownership, baby. You can have sex with anything you like, but you're subject to property rights, and if you **** a living human orifice without the permission of the orifice's owner, that's rape.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:49   #62
queball
Ball

Oh and ****ing someone else's slave might not be rape, but the charge against bestiophiles is "animal abuse" or something stupid like that, not rape.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:51   #63
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
No, you're being silly by applying words like "consent" to non-human animals.
You're the one who brought up 'consent' in reference to animals, I was commenting on whether the human was consenting when it's body part was used for sex.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:52   #64
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
bestiophiles
I think they prefer the term "animal lover".
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:55   #65
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
For you it would be completely acceptable when your neightbour buys a Bullterrier for the purpose of shagging it up the arse each night?
Bestiality may be fairly sick, but I do not see why a government should dedicate time, money, and judicial effort in order to stop it from happening.

If it really is so much of a problem, let society work it out.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:57   #66
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
You're the one who brought up 'consent' in reference to animals, I was commenting on whether the human was consenting when it's body part was used for sex.
You mentioned about animals making competent decisions about things, which is frankly nonsensical.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:59   #67
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Before self-ownership was legislated, in the times of legal sex slaves, having sex with a slave without her "consent" was legal. (I think. In some circumstances. I'm not an expert. Just bear with me.)

You don't think ownership is important, and it's all about consent, but that's not how the law has worked. It's all about ownership, baby. You can have sex with anything you like, but you're subject to property rights, and if you **** a living human orifice without the permission of the orifice's owner, that's rape.
I'm not arguing the definition of ownership. As I said, the reason why people term bestiality as abuse is because the animal is incapable of making a sexual decision, and you aren't doing anything to dispute that.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:01   #68
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Deuteronomy 27:2
That doesn't mention anything about animals or sex.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:01   #69
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I'm not arguing the definition of ownership. As I said, the reason why people term bestiality as abuse is because the animal is incapable of making a sexual decision, and you aren't doing anything to dispute that.
As I've said, kleenex tissues aren't capable of making competent decisions. Vibrators aren't capable of making competent decisions. The issue is whether that matters at all. You're working on the implication that "raping" a dog is a bad thing because dogs are suffering in some sense. I don't accept this.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:02   #70
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Do you agree that noone "owns" another life Dante?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:02   #71
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
You mentioned about animals making competent decisions about things, which is frankly nonsensical.
Quote:
I think the issue is that the animals are incapable of making a competent decision about whether to have sex with the person, not the diffenition of the financial ownership.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:04   #72
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Would you say you own the plants in your house?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:04   #73
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
As I've said, kleenex tissues aren't capable of making competent decisions. Vibrators aren't capable of making competent decisions. The issue is whether that matters at all. You're working on the implication that "raping" a dog is a bad thing because dogs are suffering in some sense. I don't accept this.
So you're saying a non-sentient animal is no different to an inanimate object?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:06   #74
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Definitely not. The person who has pets owns their dog. I own the plants in my home (as Leshy notes). The farmer owns his lifestock. Etc, etc. There's nothing particularly special about "life" per se - it's not a magic property.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:07   #75
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
So you're saying a non-sentient animal is no different to an inanimate object?
There are obviously differences (before Nodrog starts) but not important ones (in the context of this discussion). My attitude towards their relevent rights, etc is the same.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:08   #76
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Why do you "own" it then?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:09   #77
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
That doesn't mention anything about animals or sex.
edited
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:10   #78
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Why do you "own" it then?
Why do you own anything? If we're rejecting the term ownership completley then cool, we can set up some other legal framework to work with. I don't see the difference between owning a packet of meat, a cow, and a brick, for instance.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:11   #79
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Does this apply to humans aswell?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:11   #80
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
There are obviously differences (before Nodrog starts) but not important ones (in the context of this discussion). My attitude towards their relevent rights, etc is the same.
I think a non-sentient organism would feel pain, but would be much less able to interpret it in the way sentient ones do. A kleenex does not feel pain, ever.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:12   #81
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
I think a non-sentient organism would feel pain, but would be much less able to interpret it in the way sentient ones do. A kleenex does not feel pain, ever.
In an ultra fictional sidenote, how do you know that?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:14   #82
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

My goodness, I actually read all the posts. Intresting to say the least and quite sick. Funny comments too.....you bunch of sickos

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:14   #83
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Does this apply to humans aswell?
No, it doesn't apply to living and non-living conscious entities.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:15   #84
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
edited
Neither does Deuteronomy 27:21, for that matter.

P.S. Yes, I have a Bible now
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:18   #85
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

So, aslong as it/they can't make a stance against it it's ok regardless of what you would/could "imagine" is in it/their best interest?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:21   #86
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
So, aslong as it/they can't make a stance against it it's ok regardless of what you would/could "imagine" is in it/their best interest?
Considering it's socially acceptable to cut off a bunch of flowers, put them in vase and watch them die, I'd say your definition is fairly accurate.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:26   #87
queball
Ball

Quote:
Neither does Deuteronomy 27:21, for that matter.

P.S. Yes, I have a Bible now
21: "`Cursed be he who lies with any kind of beast.' And all the people shall say, `Amen.'
?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:27   #88
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Considering it's socially acceptable to cut off a bunch of flowers, put them in vase and watch them die, I'd say your definition is fairly accurate.
You make no difference between between a flower and a dog?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:31   #89
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
In an ultra fictional sidenote, how do you know that?
Which part?
That non-sentiant animals feel pain, or than inanimate obects dont?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:32   #90
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Both...

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:43   #91
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

First result of Google

How you feel pain (first result)
An inanimate object has neither the nerves to respond to stimuli nor the brain to recieve or process the signals.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:45   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we all need to consider my proposition that plants are people too before we go into the fine details of animal rights.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:48   #93
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

My bad. Skipped to 28:21 accidentally.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:50   #94
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think we all need to consider my proposition that plants are people too before we go into the fine details of animal rights.
Plants are alive (within the standard definition of the word) and respond to outside stimuli such as the presence of sunlight but, as inanimate objects, they feel no pain as they are biogically lacking.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:52   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Plants are alive (within the standard definition of the word) and respond to outside stimuli such as the presence of sunlight but, as inanimate objects, they feel no pain as they are biogically lacking.
What do you mean by "inanimate"?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:54   #96
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Animal sex and gay sex are the same in sweeden?

As long as you're only raping cats, I don't mind. If you started raping plants, then I would have to tear you a new hole.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:56   #97
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Dictionary.com. I think you also need to throw in the phrase 'something that will not move or deviate from a set patturn unless acted upon by an outside force'.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:59   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Dictionary.com. I think you also need to throw in the phrase 'something that will not move or deviate from a set patturn unless acted upon by an outside force'.
I don't think anyone's ever proved that animals deviate from set patterns without external stimuli. Certainly the proof that animals have free will would rather spectacularly demolish nearly everyone's arguments.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:59   #99
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What do you mean by 'outside force'?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:00   #100
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
First result of Google

How you feel pain (first result)
An inanimate object has neither the nerves to respond to stimuli nor the brain to recieve or process the signals.
Non sentiant animals can feels pain, and so can plants.

The fictional part was, what if everything around us has a 'force', much in the same way, we cannot describe abstract thought, more than bioneural connections in the brain (for humans that is).

Can you still inflict whatever you want on them, just because they can't deny someone/something the right to own them or they can't give a consent?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?