User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 19:59   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
can thismonth get any worse :(

someone is punishing me for giving up alcohol, im sure of it

1. I get dumped
2. My landlord decides to sell my house.
3. My work gets ****ing robbed, i work in a library fs

****ing scally bastards

i hate this month and i swear to god, 1 more bad thing and thats it, im drinking myself unconcious.

Unread 21 Jan 2004, 20:02   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: can thismonth get any worse :(

I heard about 1.

Possibly it's your lot in life to introduce ladies to the other members of your house.

Which is a great reason to come and live here!

[edit]

PS

come and drink at the wetherspoons, they have cheap guinness.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 20:04   #3
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Then you can introduce the ladies to him instead....

...I'm not sure I like that idea..
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 20:04   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Then you can introduce the ladies to him instead....

...I'm not sure I like that idea..
Hello ladeez!
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 20:43   #5
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

yes it could be worse - i wait for you to tell us you have a terminal illness and a std.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 22:56   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

When life deals you a lemon, sprinkle some lavender oil on your pillow before resting, it's aroma will gurantee a nice peaceful sleep which will leave you feeling positive about life in the morning.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2004, 23:03   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
When life deals you a lemon, sprinkle some lavender oil on your pillow before resting, it's aroma will gurantee a nice peaceful sleep which will leave you feeling positive about life in the morning.
I wonder what the little book of karm would be like.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:26   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
someone is punishing me for giving up alcohol, im sure of it

1. I get dumped
2. My landlord decides to sell my house.

****ing scally bastards

i hate this month and i swear to god, 1 more bad thing and thats it, im drinking myself unconcious.

working in a library is a good reason to get dumped for. you have only yourself to blame.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 00:27   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I wonder what the little book of karm would be like.
Cue hundreds of "We hate Karm" posts suggesting the contents of the book.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 01:12   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Wow, I thought librarians were volunteers!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 05:51   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
dont drink

its the mainstay of shit people
Eat instead ! Be like Idi and do **** all all day and eat like a pig every evening.

Yes, you too could be a 300lb tub of lard within TWO WEEKS if you follow the idi-plan.

Day One: Day One needs forward planning, as you'd rather not get out of bed to eat. Make sure you think ahead and strategically place a selection of high-calorie foodstuffs within easy arms reach of the bed.
Remember, at this stage, the less effort the betterr, we don't want you burning off excess calories needlessly, do we now?

Day Two to follow...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 06:09   #12
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

on Jan 31, Wile E. Coyote will finally catch you.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 06:20   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

#2 Would really suck if such house was actually yours

Anyways. There was this sister of a friend's girfriend that everytime she met/chatted with me I was pissed drunk.
Interestingly enough she asked me out. Apparently disappointed by the sober version of me, she dumped me for undisclosed reasons 2 weeks later =(
Not drinking is bad =(
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 10:37   #14
Ryudo

Ryudo is an unknown quantity at this point

" Not drinking is bad =( "

Too true, No good pubs in Singapore, hardly had a drink since i got here, still two months to go, i NEED ALCOHOL

And before anyone suggests it, drinking alone sucks
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 10:49   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cos i have been drinking too much lately
and stew, librarians arent volunteers, we are just very badly paid local government employees
MrL, i shall come to wetherspoons in feb, when i have money again
i got drunk last night absinthe is bad
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:03   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

i also drank beer last night, i got drunk on the grand total of £1.74 as people were buying me drinks as they felt sorry for me.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:03   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Beer is awful.

So, RR you didn't even last a month?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:05   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

nope, i lost the plot last night, i couldnt deal with it sober anymore
back off the drink until the 6th of feb now though
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:17   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
back off the drink until the 6th of feb now though
I think it's telling you are listing this as some sort of achievement.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 11:22   #20
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
come and drink at the wetherspoons, they have cheap guinness.
Speaking of cheap guinness... When I was back in Reading I noticed a new pub. "The Orange House", seemed to be part of a chain. Like a wetherspoons, but with lots (i mean lots) of TVs dotted about for sport, 2 pool tables, and when sport isn't on quiet background music.

Most importantly, Monday night = 99p/pint of Fosters... some shit....

Actually most importantly, £1.09 for a pint of Guinness. It replaced the wetherspoons for Monday nights.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 14:30   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I think it's telling you are listing this as some sort of achievement.
to be honest, i wouldnt even be drinking then but i have already promised. otherwise i would be going for sober until march.
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 15:30   #22
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
yes it could be worse - i wait for you to tell us you have a terminal illness and a std.
.....with a progressive dementia disease such Altzheimers, coupled with cjd and violent Schizophenia, and tinnitus thrown in for good measure :/

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 15:54   #23
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

How do you know that its just the month being shit?
Maybe it'll be the whole year!
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 16:00   #24
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
How do you know that its just the month being shit?
Maybe it'll be the whole year!
I like the cut of your jib.

You're hired.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:57   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Sorry it only just registered. You're flatmate stole your bird? Isn't that against the whole flatmate code.
he didnt steal this one, he stole another one, who turned out to be a nasty bitch, so me + our other flatmate now laugh at him about it
we cant hold the flatmate code against him in these instances though, as we should know by now what happens if you let dave atke a woman into his room
(occationally, they are never seen again, i swear to god)
Unread 22 Jan 2004, 17:59   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
he didnt steal this one, he stole another one
Your current one was stolen by someone else though, or so I have heard.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 10:40   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

how did you hear that fs??????
(sort of true but i will have to explain it a bit better)
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 11:12   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
how did you hear that fs??????
(sort of true but i will have to explain it a bit better)
I have a man on the inside
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 11:45   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It's not the same without the 'wzhoooommmmmmm' in the background.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 12:33   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Anyways. There was this sister of a friend's girfriend that everytime she met/chatted with me I was pissed drunk.
Interestingly enough she asked me out. Apparently disappointed by the sober version of me, she dumped me for undisclosed reasons 2 weeks later =(
Not drinking is bad =(

I'd like to emphasise the sheer brilliance of this post and ask for this thread to be stickied in perpetuity.
Unread 23 Jan 2004, 13:46   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
I have a man on the inside
im going to kill dave and bury the body
see what happens to your 'man on the inside' then