User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 21:53   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Movie for tonight

Scary Movie

ITV1

Should be good since I've got it on DVD and seen it like 10 times. The jokes never wear out.

:gollum:
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 21:55   #2
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Movie for tonight

exept of course that they do.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 21:56   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont find it that funny tbh.

American Pie > Scary movie
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 21:57   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Scary Movie is a good film.
Scary Movie 2 on the other hand is a big pile of dog turd.
Scary Movie 3 looks okay from the trailers.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:01   #5
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

when is that going to be released?
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:11   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Of course the jokes never wear out. They weren't actually funny to begin with.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:13   #7
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of

Three Kings, here.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:15   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
when is that going to be released?

Sometime around Jan 23
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:46   #9
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Of course the jokes never wear out. They weren't actually funny to begin with.

For some reason i just knew that you would be the one to say that.

I shall be watching it, if only because there's nothing else on.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:47   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate

Go go gadget DVD/xVid collection!
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:47   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

three kings ive already seen and was terrible, scary movie im presuming is going to be terrible but i might as well find out what all the hype over the last 5 years has been about

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:49   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

My mate went on about it for 2 hundred years and it really pissed me off, because what he was telling me didn't sound funny at all.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 22:49   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
My mate went on about it for 2 hundred years and it really pissed me off, because what he was telling me didn't sound funny at all.
It just shouts to me 'THIS IS FUNNY! LAUGH YOU BASTARDS!'
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:24   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
three kings ive already seen and was terrible, scary movie im presuming is going to be terrible but i might as well find out what all the hype over the last 5 years has been about
Why didn't you like Three Kings? I was expecting something dire when I saw it, but was pleasantly surprised.

Scary Movie was utterly wank.
a) There's rarely much point spoofing a spoof (in terms of Scream)
b) It's created by the dire Wayan brothers so no-one should expect anything better.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 23:34   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why didn't you like Three Kings? I was expecting something dire when I saw it, but was pleasantly surprised.

Scary Movie was utterly wank.
a) There's rarely much point spoofing a spoof (in terms of Scream)
b) It's created by the dire Wayan brothers so no-one should expect anything better.
Im sure three kings is ok really, its just i watched it and was bored off my ****ing face. It felt like it lasted hours. In fact im fairly confident i fell asleep, woke up refreshed and the storyline hadnt moved on.

Mind you, there was a curse about this house where i saw it. I havent watched anything there and thought it did anything else other than suck. Castaway (ok, that was almost ok), Roadtrip (didnt appeal at all), and Any Given Sunday (The first ever Sport movie i havent liked.) all fell down.

Oh hell i know Scary movie will suck, especially with advertisement breaks. But its not as if i can do anything else tonight is it?

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 00:49   #16
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

Scary Movie is one of the worst films ever made
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 09:42   #17
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Scary Movie for mod!
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 09:48   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Scary Movie 2 and 3 are so terrible it's hard to describe..

the first film was remotely amusing as the plot was 'new'.

I think I will enjoy myself with watching Battle Royale for the 50th time, or perhaps Animatrix
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 14:54   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneColourRed
Scary Movie is one of the worst films ever made
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 14:59   #20
slick
Last Of The Soul Reaver

slick is on a distinguished road

Hoi! I thought it was hilarious! It may have been stupid and very american-like.... but that was the idea and if you guys dont get that then you are more stupid than you all look..... apart from blastoderm! he rox

(note to everyone) Hoi is the actual spelling of the popular attention word. look it up in a dictionary this is a message before poeple start to flame me about it

that is all

You're just jealous coz the voices are talking to me!

Rimmer: Step Up To Red Alet!
Kryten: Are You Sure Sir, It Does Mean Changing The Bulb!

Death to the deamoness Allegra Gellar!
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 15:11   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick
Hoi! I thought it was hilarious! It may have been stupid and very american-like.... but that was the idea and if you guys dont get that then you are more stupid than you all look.....
BEING DELIBERATELY STUPID IS NOT A BLANK CHEQUE TO PRODUCE CRAP MOVIES.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 15:11   #22
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Havent watched any of them because they reeked of "Same bloody formula as Aeroplane, the naked gun, top secret etc..".

This kind of "Funny" should have been retired 10 years ago.
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 19:58   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

It was average at best. Saved by a hot cast, and the matrix spoof. Anything antimatrix will always be good though

Unread 15 Jan 2004, 20:02   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Airplane is great though
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 20:04   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm going to go and see Brother Bear soon. Seriously, apparently the ending is ****ing hilarious.

(Obviously it's not supposed to be funny.)
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 20:06   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Stuck on You looks the worst film.

It will be all "I'm going this way" "no I'm going this way" "HGAHAHHAHAHAHAH"
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 22:50   #27
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
BEING DELIBERATELY STUPID IS NOT A BLANK CHEQUE TO PRODUCE CRAP MOVIES.
Matrix?
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:07   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Matrix?
Even if you hate The Matrix I don't see any justification that the Wachowski's were trying to be stupid.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 22:45   #29
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
I think the Wayan brothers are pretty good. Keenen Ivory at least produced some good movies e.g. A Low Down Dirty Shame and The Glimmer Man... I think.
Hey, they also made 'Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the Hood'. That was a good spoof.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 22:48   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the Hood was pretty rubbish, and given I saw it when I was 14 or so (and yes, I had watched the films it was spoofing; Boyz N the Hood is a very very good film)
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 23:37   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Movie for tonight

I've never watched it, since I have a distinct suspiscion that it's a big pile of horse manure.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 02:39   #32
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Even if you hate The Matrix I don't see any justification that the Wachowski's were trying to be stupid.
Do or do not, there is no try.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:20   #33
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

The Matrix was a blend of Gnosticism and Buddhism. Not Jedism. Fool.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:29   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Do or do not, there is no try.
Right. So your original statement was bollocks then?
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:52   #35
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I think the Wayan brothers are pretty good. Keenen Ivory at least produced some good movies e.g. A Low Down Dirty Shame and The Glimmer Man... I think.
Hey, they also made 'Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the Hood'. That was a good spoof.

None of those movies you listed were any good, and even though I never watched the glimmer man, any movie starring Steven Seagal is shit by default.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 03:53   #36
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

against my will i have seen the glimmer man twice and it is probably the worst film ive ever seen
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 13:49   #37
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Right. So your original statement was bollocks then?
No, the fact is the wankchowskis made a crap trilogy. Whether or not (I suspect not) they thried to do this is irrelevent.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 13:57   #38
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Scary Movie 3 has Leslie Nielsen in. Has to be good?
(and different directors too, like)
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 14:27   #39
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Whether or not (I suspect not) they thried to do this is irrelevent.
It's not really relevent to life in general, no.

But since you quoted my earlier point where I made a specific point regarding DELIBERATELY making a stupid movie - I'd say it was highly relevent.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 19:50   #40
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
It's not really relevent to life in general, no.

But since you quoted my earlier point where I made a specific point regarding DELIBERATELY making a stupid movie - I'd say it was highly relevent.
Heh,
Yeah but given that the trilogy was a load of crap, you can't exactly prove that they didn't do it delibarately to ride in on the wave of publicity....
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 20:02   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Heh,
Yeah but given that the trilogy was a load of crap, you can't exactly prove that they didn't do it delibarately to ride in on the wave of publicity....
You can't prove that I'm not a giant space lizard in disguise either.
Unread 17 Jan 2004, 20:34   #42
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
The Glimmer Man...

That movie was so unbelievable crap, even for a Steven Seagal film. You know, Steven Seagal movies are crap but sometimes they can be amusing if you feel like a mindless kick baddies arses firm but this one was really bloody laughable.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 00:38   #43
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You can't prove that I'm not a giant space lizard in disguise either.
Heh
Great isn't it?
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 00:41   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Heh
Great isn't it?
No, it means I have to eat insects.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 00:42   #45
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate

Of course he would say that. Otherwise he might lose the position of super sharped smart guy