User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:39   #1
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
If this thread gets 2 replies

before A2 notices and closes it, he will* reopen the other one

*won't
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:40   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A2 is a Nazi

A "Thread Nazi".

He should be on trial for crimes against humanity.

He took away our hope of a better life*.

*reaching 500 posts in a thread on a dead(ish) forum
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:41   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: A2 is a Nazi

heil
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:41   #4
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Second reply in a potential 500 post thread
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:42   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
A "Thread Nazi".

He should be on trial for crimes against humanity.

He took away our hope of a better life*.

*reaching 500 posts in a thread on a dead(ish) forum
Your title, post and sig each have a different word with a z in it.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:43   #6
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

A4

Is a perfectly reasonable format for a piece of paper.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:45   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Are we going to test his mettle forever?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:46   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

kill A2
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:47   #9
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Dead_Meat just messed this thread up royally.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:47   #10
W
Gubbish

Re: A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
Is a perfectly reasonable format for a piece of paper.
Square, innit?
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:47   #11
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

It looks like I have made a thread comparing A2 to a nazi.

This isn't fair.

This is oppression.
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:48   #12
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Square, innit?
Rectangular
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:50   #13
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dead_Meat just messed this thread up royally.
I'm helping you get a 500 reply thread by merging all the other crap with this one.

Tssssssssssk, some people eh? Never happy.....

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:52   #14
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I'm helping you get a 500 reply thread by merging all the other crap with this one.

Tssssssssssk, some people eh? Never happy.....
Why will you people never let me get a 500 reply thread?

This one nearly made it: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=151899
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 20:58   #15
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

By 'you people', I assume you mean 'you other mods'

Remember, I'm never here, and I would've got away with my clandestine modding if it hadn't been for you watching that Who's Online thing. How will I claim to be inactive when people like you tell on me when I'm doing something?

Pesky kids.

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 21:00   #16
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

make a "word association" thread - start with any word, and then people post the first word that comes into their head (or try to be funny/clever) and it goes on and on....

it's shit but then, so is this board nowadays; and it's not spam, it creates community spirit and has psychological value (honest)
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 21:06   #17
W
Gubbish

:Gimli:Not if we chop it a bit
Quote:
Rectangular
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 21:07   #18
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

:Gimli: How about if I chop you

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
:Gimli:Not if we chop it a bit
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 21:08   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
make a "word association" thread - start with any word, and then people post the first word that comes into their head (or try to be funny/clever) and it goes on and on....
You want an entire thread filled solely with the word 'bumsex' ?

Unread 17 Dec 2003, 21:09   #20
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I found this thread searching for bumsex
Unread 17 Dec 2003, 21:11   #21
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

A2 is viewing this thread
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 00:50   #22
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

i vote you demand he replies
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:21   #23
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and what kind of person has a number and a letter for a username anyway?

he's clearly :nuts:...
Unread 18 Dec 2003, 01:26   #24
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
and what kind of person has a number and a letter for a username anyway?

he's clearly a big gay bear...
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Closed Thread