User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 03:56   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
ITT Aryn swears

****ING HELL! :\
is it wrong to want to kick a classmate in the nuts? cause i sure as hell would like to fs

ok.. today i got a phonecall from Shoppers Drug Mart (pharmacy) and got asked to come in tomorrow for an interview. hurray! then i went to school and decided i didn't really want to tell anyone cause there's people in my class who would want that job. but in class kathleen asked (cause i mentioned and interview.. i didn't say where) where my interview is. now the one person in the class i didn't want to hear me say it was sitting about 4 computers over.. so i whispered it to her. he left the room to make a phonecall.. i didn't think much of it til he came prancing back in saying that Shoppers was hiring and asked him to bring in a resume. so he leaves to go drop one off (we're in a 'strategies for employment' class so he was allowed)
that pissed me right off.. i mean **** OFF FROM MY JOB! :\ and i whispered it.. not like i shouted it out to the class.. so he had to have been really listening to hear it. the ****ing bastard, i hate him :\ the other girls around me were in the same pharmacy tech class.. and they weren't going to go for the job because we're supportive of each other like that. (and they live in the next town and would rather work there)... but this bastard.. fs.

i know i know.. dog-eat-dog world etc.. but i mean fs.

then he comes prancing back saying he had an interview and it went really well. ok what the ****. either he's making up some shit story to get on my nerves... but how does it work like that? i get phoned for an interview and it's tomorrow... he waltzes in there and gets one instantly? hmm...

anyways.. just had to rant
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 04:16   #2
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ITT Aryn swears

I think he likes you
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 06:16   #3
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it just me or do you have problems with really annoying guys?
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 06:28   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

yes
i'm a retard magnet :\
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 06:44   #5
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

In that case you should make an example out of him to show all the other retards you're not to be messed with. Of course they are retards, so they probably just wouldn't get it.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 06:45   #6
Aryn
Happy

exactly :\

i'm sure one day someone will come along that isn't a retard.. but that's yet to be seen.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 06:55   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
exactly :\

i'm sure one day someone will come along that isn't a retard.. but that's yet to be seen.
no need to worry Aryn, I'm positive that you'll run circles around this clown in the interview

today: "**** OFF FROM MY JOB!"

tomorrow: "**** OFF, CUZ I GOT THE JOB AND YOU DIDN'T, JERK ASS!!"

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 07:15   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i'd employ aryn any day!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 07:57   #9
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

well good luck with the interview :-) and stay c00l
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 10:51   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd have done the same as him (with the exception of telling you I'd applied for it) without a second thought.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 10:55   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

good luck for the interview aryn, but i am sure that you dont need it
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 11:02   #12
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

Just beat him up . It always works.
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 12:41   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I'd have done the same as him (with the exception of telling you I'd applied for it) without a second thought.

Heads up nod, you're studying maths.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:01   #14
Aryn
Happy

well, i can't expect anyone to not apply because i have the interview.. but it's the way he went about it that was very bastardish of him. had it been me, i would have gone and dropped a resume off during a break, or even the next day.
i wouldn't have pranced around like the king shit cause i overheard a private convo about a job and immediately ran out and got an interview.
and then ofc when i got the job i'd just smile and shrug.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:09   #15
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Go move to Cuba if you don't like competition Aryn. Besides your fault for not keeping your mouth shut. Congrats, you learned an improtant lesson today. Keep a bussiness secert a secert.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:09   #16
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think there's chemistry between the two of you.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:13   #17
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I think there's chemistry between the two of you.
I remeber something about Aryn having chemistry already way back........
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:20   #18
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

But not in the pun-tastic way I put it though...

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:21   #19
Aryn
Happy

what?
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:25   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

B&

Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:28   #21
Aryn
Happy

i got your pun dm
i mean wtf is intrepid on about?
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:29   #22
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

there is two arguments here but i cant be arsed cause im nakard
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:31   #23
Intrepid00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i got your pun dm
i mean wtf is intrepid on about?
Which posting?
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 17:33   #24
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
I remeber something about Aryn having chemistry already way back........
this one
unless it's a funny joke about learning chemistry at school
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 18:15   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ITT Aryn swears

She's Got A Dirty Old Mouth, Dirty Old Mouth, Dirty Old Mouth.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 19:55   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Aryn ...

Cut him.

Make him bleed r e a l slow.

Teach him a PROPER lesson.
Unread 2 Dec 2003, 21:53   #27
Aryn
Happy

nah..not worth my time :P
an hour and a half to go!
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 00:54   #28
Aryn
Happy

well it went well
and i did an 'IN YOUR FACE!!' to will afterwards cause my classm8's were asking how it went.. and i said 'i'll find out in a couple days' and will says 'they told me monday' and i shrugged and said, 'oh well, they told me in a few days'

anyways.. it went really well. i actually should find out tomorrow \o/
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 01:09   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

aces

keep us informed

while i sleep
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 01:31   #30
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

What a tragedy that someone possibly more qualified than yourself is applying for an open job. Damn communists.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 03:23   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This would never happen in Russia!
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 19:25   #32
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

May the best man win
Btw your friend shouldn't have mentioned it tell afterwards.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 22:22   #33
Aryn
Happy

i haven't heard yet
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 22:24   #34
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Is there a real shortage of jobs or something?

Usually if 2 people applied to one place here it would mean they would both get a job...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 22:25   #35
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Is there a real shortage of jobs or something?

Usually if 2 people applied to one place here it would mean they would both get a job...
I'm moving to Reading if its that easy to get a job there :eek:.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 22:28   #36
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I'm not actually in Reading, currently at Bath Uni.

But as a student, if you want part time work it seems really quite easy.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 22:29   #37
Aryn
Happy

well.. kathleen hasn't heard yet either (she's also in my class and got an interview)
and it's only 1:30
so.. maybe when i get home (at 6) there will be a msg for me \o/
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 22:34   #38
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach

But as a student, if you want part time work it seems really quite easy.
I think she is applying for a proper job seeing as she just graduated.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 03:35   #39
Aryn
Happy

well i didn't get it :\
but it's ok cause Will didn't!! :P

the job went to a lady who had 2 years experience with the company (in another town) so i couldn't really compete with that.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 04:03   #40
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

:\

next time for sure!!