User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 02:26   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
my sister is a retard

right
i'm fairly sure i mentioned that she's gotten a tattoo before. (a phoenix on her ribcage)

anyway.. at her grad she won a gift certificate to a tattoo place. it expires Dec. 1st and she's realized that she better hurry up and do it soon. so today she was talkin bout going down there to make an appointment and i said 'what are you getting?' and she said 'i'll show you the drawing later' to which ofc i said 'no tell me now!'

apparently last week some friend of hers found a broken disc, and they took it appart for something to do. she got this plastic bit which she preceeded to break into little pieces. still bored, she traced around them on a piece of paper. she realized that it looked something like a ribcage... so she drew the outlines into the shape of a man.

that's right. her tattoo is of a man drawn out of outlines of little plastic pieces.

think she'll regret this one when she gets older? i think so.. she thinks not.
*sigh*
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 02:27   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: my sister is a retard

Force her into getting a black flag whit a skull'n'crossbones on!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 02:28   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best thread title ever.

And it's better than a tattoo of Mr. Letwin so thank your lucky stars.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 02:51   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

but she could pick something with a bit more meaning i think
how's she going to explain this one to her kids?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 02:53   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They'll still have hyperlinks when she's got kids, just remember this URL and when you think they're ready you tell those kids what a screwy lady their wacky mom is with her crazy hair.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 03:10   #6
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Tattoos are body art, not political, sociological or spiritual messages.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 03:11   #7
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

tell her to get a tattoo on her back of this thread

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 03:17   #8
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Is she overweight? if yes - she shouldn't be getting tattoo at all. Tattoos also called "body art" --> "art" should be viewed/showed at some point --> if she has no "body" to show she shouldn't be bother with getting tattoo.
Also, if she is retarded, she shouldn't be getting tattoo. Usually, with age people get "smarter" and usually, they regret everything stupid that they ever have done, plus, if its '****knowswhat" tattoo she will regret it sooner or later. In this case she will probaly regret it sooner then later
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 03:19   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Tattoos are not 'meant to be shown' at all. If you like something, that's good enough reason to have one, regardless of how fugly you are.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 03:26   #10
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Tattoos are not 'meant to be shown' at all. If you like something, that's good enough reason to have one, regardless of how fugly you are.
so basicaly you saying you getting tattoo for yourself, just to look at it once in a while? Might as well just draw a freaking picture and hang it on the wall.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 03:34   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

tatoos? idiots

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 03:36   #12
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
so basicaly you saying you getting tattoo for yourself, just to look at it once in a while? Might as well just draw a freaking picture and hang it on the wall.
So basically you are saying you're getting a permanent mark on your skin so you can show other people how cool it is?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 03:56   #13
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
So basically you are saying you're getting a permanent mark on your skin so you can show other people how cool it is?
I don't see any other reason why anyone would wanna have one. If tattoos wehere done for personal reasons only, they would all be somewhere on the ass, niples, penis, vagina (or like my sister in law on inside of her lip) - parts that coverd most of the time.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:02   #14
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
if a soldier tattood the badge of his unit on his ass, id worry what they did in the army
we all know what they do in the army.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:23   #15
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
I don't see any other reason why anyone would wanna have one. If tattoos wehere done for personal reasons only, they would all be somewhere on the ass, niples, penis, vagina (or like my sister in law on inside of her lip) - parts that coverd most of the time.
Because you feel a tattoo enhances your body, because it looks nice, because it feels good. Usually you will show it to other people ofcourse, but first and foremost a tattoo is there for YOU. You have to live with it and you are the one that has to like it.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:44   #16
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Does she have kids already or is that still being spoken of hypotheticly?
No offence Aryn, but from the way you describe her, wouldn't it be better if she didn't make that kind of contribution to the gene pool?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:50   #17
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Usually you will show it to other people ofcourse...
Quote:
Tattoos also called "body art" --> "art" should be viewed/showed at some point
I don't see why you want make this conversation drag.

If a girl gets a tattoo right above her panties line, on the back, and she is 200+lbs, she is obviously not doing it for herself ffs. Because no matter how big your tattoo is, it won't make you look any slimer/sexier/attractive, but by having a one big, stretchet mark on the back, which will be shown every single time she bent over ( she will probably be wearing a shirt 2 sizes smaller than it should be anyway) will bring "some" attention to her. I haven't heard of one person yet, who were after 30 years still satisfied with her/his tattoo.Everything in life is temporary.
As you see there is not that many old people with tattoos, and I think it's because "back then" tattoos wherent populer as they are now. People trying to fallow fashion all the time, and unfortunately there is not too many people left without any tattoos. But I'll give you anothr few years when tattoo trand will be dead and you will see more and more "tattoo removal" shops around.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:51   #18
Aryn
Happy

she's 18
no kids... yet
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 07:30   #19
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I don't see why you want make this conversation drag.

I haven't heard of one person yet, who were after 30 years still satisfied with her/his tattoo.Everything in life is temporary.

I've heard of a few people who were happy with their tattoos, though none were female. I even saw a story about a man who had his father's tattoos cut off of him and tanned so he could put them up for display (after he died of course), but that's a rather extreme case.

In any case I think having a tattoo just because you have a coupon is just plain silly, especially if its some doodle on a piece of paper. Might as well get the dancing banana plastered on your forehead to show everyone how stupid you can be. Now if only you could make it dance too....
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 08:26   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

lesbians are
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:05   #21
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

tattoos are a waste of money and time...friend of mine once made a cross in ink on his right upper arm cause he was bored he paniced when he noticed the ink wouldnt come off no more :P now he's a retard with half a cross on his arm LOL nah tatoos are for white trash :P and idiots who want to impress
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:12   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Let's not talk about fat ladies mkay Pups?

Is your sister sexy Aryn? Because she's about my age and I'm about to need a rebound shag soon if I'm about to split up with my girlfriend.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:17   #23
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

whats with all the splittage with girlfriends....you guys should be glad you have a girl ffffs!!! seems summer is over and all girls are getting dumped or is this just coincidence ? :P
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:20   #24
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
whats with all the splittage with girlfriends....you guys should be glad you have a girl ffffs!!! seems summer is over and all girls are getting dumped or is this just coincidence ? :P
they are working up for new years depression, when they see everyone else getting off with their respective partners, and all they have to find solace in is a low quality bottled lager import sold at extortionate prices by whatever nighclub they are frequenting.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:20   #25
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

No.

I'm dumping her because I don't trust her - and her behavior is the reason to my distrust. Whilst she's still stuck with the problems mentioned before by me, I can't get myself to trust her, and there's no way of any reasonable relationship with no trust on my side.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 15:40   #26
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a nice tattoo that i got about 3 years ago that I did for myself only. Although it is in a place where it could easily be shown off, most of the time I have it covered. I like it, I designed it, I know what it means and cba to care if other people like it or not.

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 15:57   #27
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Isn't giving out gift certificates to tattoo parlours a tad irresponsible?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 15:58   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have self inflicted scars... im happy with them.

does that count?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 16:21   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

i'd get a tatto that had some symbolic meaning to me rather than some shite ink drawing in my skin just so i can claim to be 'individual'
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 17:02   #30
Aryn
Happy

do you guys think there's any way i can make her realize how stupid the idea is before she does it?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 17:03   #31
Aryn
Happy

ofc this is the girl who one day wants to get a tatoo of a tape worm because in science class in highschool her and a friend had an inside joke about tapeworms

i dunno :\
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 17:50   #32
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Question Re: my sister is a retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
do you guys think there's any way i can make her realize how stupid the idea is before she does it?
Perhaps if you got a tatoo and demonstrated by example?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 18:55   #33
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Let's not talk about fat ladies mkay Pups?

Is your sister sexy Aryn? Because she's about my age and I'm about to need a rebound shag soon if I'm about to split up with my girlfriend.
you have to face reality at some point
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:14   #34
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Introduce her to an ugly bloke with a stupid tattoo.
Later make derogatory remarks to her about how stupid his tattoo makes him look. Hopefully she'll realise about her error in judgement getting the tattoo without you actually insulting her...

Basicly teach her by example
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:15   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: my sister is a retard

Quote:
think she'll regret this one when she gets older? i think so.. she thinks not.
*sigh*
If I had a sister, she would own yours.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:17   #36
Aryn
Happy

i told her i'd point and laugh and say 'i told you so' in a few years
she shrugged and said that's fine

she's in that 'i don't care what you think i'm going to do it anyway' (most likely that rebel 'i'm gonna do it cause you don't want me to' mode)

so.. in that case if she's being stupid about it.. she deserves it :\
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:18   #37
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
If I had a sister, she would own yours.
my sister would sit on your sister and win :\
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:20   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
my sister would sit on your sister and win :\
My sister would use her anti-fatty powers to blow your sister into McPieces.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:22   #39
Aryn
Happy

dude
rp sucks :\
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:25   #40
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So does your sister, at least, that's what it says on the toilet walls all over Canada anyway...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:25   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
dude
rp sucks :\
You started it. You started imagining.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:29   #42
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

i'm not a big fan on tattoo's on women. they can be tastful in certain places which i am ok with. however having a tatoo is not a big deal, it is a fairly simple, cheap, and painless process to get them removed by laser.

however fat people should be locked up and not shown to the world untli they are thin again, so getting a tattoo to show off if you're fat is not a good thing.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:30   #43
Aryn
Happy

she's not getting it to show it off
so no worries there
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:33   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
on the toilet walls all over Canada
Dead Meat in possible 'cottaging admission' shockar?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:36   #45
Aryn
Happy

it is too late
i think i had the wrong approach
she told me what it was.. and i said 'omg that's stupid.. why would you go and do that? you're so going to regret it and when you do i'm gonna LAUGH'

so now she's like 'but i won't regret it' and is in that mindset to prove me wrong.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:38   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I keep on saying "nodboy likes a fatty" on a regular basis to my sister.
Nodrog likes a fatty?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:41   #47
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Aryn ...

I keep on saying "nobody likes a fatty" on a regular basis to my sister.

My reasoning is that although she's not fat at the moment one day she might start to put on weight.

If she realises the disgust most (normal) guys have at the thought of fat women then she prolly wont go and get fat.

I've started early before there's a problem.

You should have done the same kind of thing (ie gone on and on about how sad tatoos are etc) years ago to your sister.

It's prolly too late now tho.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:43   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm probably getting a tattoo over the next few months as I'm shallow and I think they look well cool.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:44   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm probably getting a tattoo over the next few months as I'm shallow and I think they look well cool.
Get one saying 'Sore wa himitsu desu'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 19:46   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Nodrog likes a fatty?

Either i made a typo or someone (a mod/admin) altered my post.