User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:26   #51
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Another Crap thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I've tried to locate a album today, but i did not find it, so i bought another one instead!
you do know, the albums you own are yours and you don't need to pay for one's that happen to 'pop into the posession of your hands' ? ie: when around a friends house?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:28   #52
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

i usually waste money on stupid things like when i have a copied CD ill go to a record shop and if i dont see anything of interest ill find a Cd that i already have copied and buy it just so i have the original.... and then ill lose it anyway
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:32   #53
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
i usually waste money on stupid things like when i have a copied CD ill go to a record shop and if i dont see anything of interest ill find a Cd that i already have copied and buy it just so i have the original.... and then ill lose it anyway
why aren't you the blonde one
----------retired-------
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:40   #54
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

yeah, except i have dark hair.... so no
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:41   #55
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

besides... it helps put money towards the band when you buy a CD... if its an OK CD then i probably wouldnt... but if it was one of my favs then i dont see why i shouldnt buy the proper CD
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 01:07   #56
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

My school just got shut down. We didn't had any notice or anything, everyone showed up and they informed us that there won't be no more school. Which is kinda sucks because I had only few months to go before my graduation. They give us two options though, actually not "they", the other school did. The other school, which is like another 30 minutes - w/o traffic away, will let us finish at their campus, or, option #2, we can drop off and "try" to get our money back, which is in option #2 will take about two years. This shit blows!
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 01:35   #57
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

well, 2 sounds good but if you dont get any more money than what you paid its not worth going through it all again, so that points to option 1...
or if you go for 2, and dont get any money, you could try and get compo for the amount of money and time wasted doing things that they should have finished off for you
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 01:54   #58
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just dyed my hair
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:27   #59
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

I was just wondering that no matter what your metric for success is there is somebody out there has orders of magnitude more of what you desire (talent/money/looks/friends/etc) likewise someone out there is suffering so much that you live like a king compared to them.
6 billion people........ Do you ever think about how bad the worst life is?

Or how good the best life is?

Think about that.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 04:53   #60
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
I was just wondering that no matter what your metric for success is there is somebody out there has orders of magnitude more of what you desire (talent/money/looks/friends/etc) likewise someone out there is suffering so much that you live like a king compared to them.
6 billion people........ Do you ever think about how bad the worst life is?

Or how good the best life is?

Think about that.
How do you know there is a 'worst' or 'best'?
What if the person you consider for those catigories, thinks of their possition differently.

Eg. someone you think of having a bad lot in life because they have no money, doesn't think financial weath is a matter of any great importance.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 08:25   #61
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I just dyed my hair
im bored

what colour?
----------retired-------
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:30   #62
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I listened to Tom Jones
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:37   #63
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I want to eat a pie. I haven't seen a pie since I came to Germany

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote