User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Nov 2003, 18:52   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Whilst tidying today

I found my school year book from my final year at high school.

Ahhhhh the memories it brought back.

Mostly bad but there is a picture of people at a party i was at that cheered me up.

[/just mentioning it]

Ohhh and to keep in with the whole "every thread must have a purpose/incite debate" type rule:

"Have you found any school yearbooks recently?"

"What kind of memories did they bring back?"

"Tell GD of a particular memory of an event that happened to you at school."
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 18:56   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whilst tidying today

i occasionally look at my highschool yearbooks
i read all teh nice things people wrote to me and i think 'wow how popular i was' :\

(anyone pointing out the obvious here should be shot twice in the face.. by dace.. with a weapon of his choice :\)
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 18:58   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Once at school the phenomenally hot blonde teacher got me to sit on her lap

Unfortunately I was eight at the time and didn't really realise my opportunity
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 19:01   #4
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

heh, i hate my school leaving book thing...

its full of people that i very very rarely spoke to sticking their nose in so they can say "i signed 26 books today!!".. mainly consisting of the c lever people who never communicate with anyone that had a lower IQ than 120

i hope they die
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 19:04   #5
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

The best memory I have from high school is the chemistry teacher beggin me to not explode anything today everytime I entered the lab...

Just because I made some cool experiences at the 'cutural week', the last one resulting in an explosion of a 200 liter full old water container that was going to be thrown away....

But I normally just got playing with a bunsen burner and some components (metals, oxides, etc) to make the flame change colours...

Last day of school was the best... We managed to cause an engine meltdown on the school's van by puttin naftaline balls into the gas tank....

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 19:05   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Once at school the phenomenally hot blonde teacher got me to sit on her lap :cool:

Unfortunately I was eight at the time and didn't really realise my opportunity :(

My Primary 1 (4-5 years old) teacher was called Miss Martin.

She had ENORMOUS TITS!

Years later when she was teaching P3 (6-7 years old) one of the boys in her class reached up and grabbed both tits as she was leaning over the desk to explain something to him.

That kid got suspended for it.

I can totally understand his fascination with those tits tho ...
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 19:14   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Whilst tidying today

I still know where my yearbook is.

Most of my memories are bad ones.

I once puked all over the floor in a maths test.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 19:48   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh, I recently saw mine... I quickly put it away again cause I don't want to be reminded of that period in my life.
I'm so much more happier now.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 19:49   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I never got mine.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 19:52   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My parents hid mine while I was at uni.

They call it tidying, but as I can never find anything after they've done it, I'm assuming malace.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 20:19   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I found my school year book from my final year at high school.

Ahhhhh the memories it brought back.

Mostly bad but there is a picture of people at a party i was at that cheered me up.
You sure it wasn't the pictures of young girls that did it?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 20:23   #12
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 20:57   #13
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

we couldnt afford a yearbook at highschool, we had two options
a) get everyone to scribble on your shirts
c) get everyone to scribble on the inside pages of an exercise book
but because i had access to the digital camera i took some photos, all of the same girl who shall forever remain in my heart, very depressing so i often dont look at those photos
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:00   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
You sure it wasn't the pictures of young girls that did it?

That's what i said.

"pictures of people at a party" = "girl i fancied at school looking hot"

;)
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:05   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
we couldnt afford a yearbook at highschool, we had two options
a) get everyone to scribble on your shirts
c) get everyone to scribble on the inside pages of an exercise book
but because i had access to the digital camera i took some photos, all of the same girl who shall forever remain in my heart, very depressing so i often dont look at those photos
a) Quote mbushell

b) ?????

c) profit
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:09   #16
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

b) is the secret option only cool people can see, you see
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 21:11   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I have 2 1/2 more years until i can erase mine
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 22:14   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

School was a generally horrible experience. I looked like a twat in my yearbook picture (although now I think of it, I look exactly the same now) and it's merely a reminder of the awfulness.

Anyone from school I wanted to stay in contact with, I did. All my friends I currently have are still from that period. Everyone else can die of something horrible, face AIDS or somesuch.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:27   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
School was a generally horrible experience. I looked like a twat in my yearbook picture (although now I think of it, I look exactly the same now) and it's merely a reminder of the awfulness.

Anyone from school I wanted to stay in contact with, I did. All my friends I currently have are still from that period. Everyone else can die of something horrible, face AIDS or somesuch.

pretty much exactally the way i feel about my school as well
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:31   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On reflection it seems that everyone here was a total fag at school and didn't fit in bar me and possibly dace at times. I'm awaiting my yearbook from 6th year in the post. I enjoyed sixth year
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:46   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
On reflection it seems that everyone here was a total fag at school and didn't fit in bar me and possibly dace at times. I'm awaiting my yearbook from 6th year in the post. I enjoyed sixth year
So did I.

We played a lot of Super Smash Brothers, and people* kept on walking around saying 'Jigglepuff?', 'Pika Pika!' and that 'Aiai!' noise kirby makes.

*OK, I might have said 'Jigglepuff?'
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:49   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I have lots of good memories from my 13-16 school period, and occasionaly look at the yearbook from my first year. The other two years, "we" (as in my comrades in age) managed to mess it up, so we did not get any at that time

Oh, and there's a lot of shit people that can go and die from my school too, just so that im not left out off the club!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:56   #23
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I was definately happier during my school years, lots of parties and hot chicks. However I kick myself for never taking advantage of the fact there were a lot more willing girls back then than there seem to be now :/

Mostly I remember giving the IT admins hell by constantly finding ways to kill the school's network.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:56   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

Unread 14 Nov 2003, 23:58   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Mostly I remember giving the IT admins hell by constantly finding ways to kill the school's network.
We played Quake.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:04   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I fitted in with the group of people I call my friends. The rest were just twats.

Fortunately, as the stupid people dropped out we were the majority by the end. But the whole atmosphere of school is crap ("Hey, I gotta great idea, let's force everyone to learn German!").

Yeah, there were some fun moments, like getting suspended for computer misuse, but generally it's hard to imagine how a situation where you're surrounded by lots of young girls in school uniform could be so crap
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:07   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Fortunately, as the stupid people dropped out we were the majority by the end. But the whole atmosphere of school is crap ("Hey, I gotta great idea, let's force everyone to learn German!").
This GCSE or A-level?

GCSE, you have to take at least 1 foreign language in most schools.

A-level, they suck. No wonder you're a communist.

(I knew a communist at my school. He walked around with his hand inside his jacket ala napoleon. Our theory was he was making people used to it before he brought a gun to school and gunned down the capitalist pigdogs.)
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:13   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
This GCSE or A-level?(I knew a communist at my school. He walked around with his hand inside his jacket ala napoleon. Our theory was he was making people used to it before he brought a gun to school and gunned down the capitalist pigdogs.)
I found this very funny. I don't know why. Perhaps it's wonderful the juxtaposition of Communism with the tin-pot egoism of Bonapartism or something, heh.

The scariest thing is, I may be going back to school in a professional capacity within the space of a couple of years.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:15   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

The scariest thing is, I may be going back to school in a professional capacity within the space of a couple of years.
god, now that is ****ing scary!
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:17   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No. The scariest thing was that he looked like an uglier version of the real MM, had a greasy mop for hair and the first (and only) time I've seen him in cambridge (he went to kings; they have a bar decorated with hammer and sycle emblems) he was walking down King's Parade with an unbelieveably attractive redhead on his arm.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:19   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

are we talking about the same MM here?
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:21   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
are we talking about the same MM here?
Sort of like this, but with a mullet
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:22   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
No. The scariest thing was that he looked like an uglier version of the real MM, had a greasy mop for hair and the first (and only) time I've seen him in cambridge (he went to kings; they have a bar decorated with hammer and sycle emblems) he was walking down King's Parade with an unbelieveably attractive redhead on his arm.
Oh, this is indeed what happens when dangerously unlikeable people are given power, money and influence.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:22   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

i am fairly sure that he didnt have a mullet at your place the other week like...
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:23   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i am fairly sure that he didnt have a mullet at your place the other week like...
NOT THAT ONE
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:24   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Oh, this is indeed what happens when dangerously unlikeable people are given power, money and influence.
He had none of the three.

He just found an attractive woman with a marx fetish.

I CAN SEE NO OTHER EXPLANATION
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:26   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I CAN SEE NO OTHER EXPLANATION
I suggest we bring this fellow in for a 'chat.'
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:27   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

oh right, sorry, caught on now, thats what i get for holding too many conversations at once
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:28   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I suggest we bring this fellow in for a 'chat.'
And a big stick
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:32   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol@incompetence
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 00:33   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

you 2 wouldnt need a big stick FS, you would just pick the poor ****er up and tear him limb from limb!
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 01:05   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
GCSE, you have to take at least 1 foreign language in most schools.
Which is why school is generally crap, not just mine. And yeah, I'm talking GCSE.

I think there was only one other communist at my school (other than me and T&F). But I think he was a Colombian maoist of some kind.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 02:54   #43
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
On reflection it seems that everyone here was a total fag at school and didn't fit in bar me and possibly dace at times.

It's nice that someone thinks i am (/was) cool and fitted in.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 04:08   #44
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I got kicked out of high school

I don't have any yearbooks

:-(
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 07:38   #45
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

You have long hair.

Hey I was walking from the student union to a club tonight with people I dont really like then some girl said "I helped stick up posters that said 'screw bush'" and then a guy with her was like "bush is a fag but he doestn really have power man, hes meant to be a symbol for the cowboys in america but its the people around him that tell him what to do, for example that skinny guy with the glasses" and she was all like "yeah thats donald CU.NTSFIELD" and I was sitting there thinking "I bet this is exactly like listening to dante and T&F debate communism"

Last edited by Nodrog; 15 Nov 2003 at 07:43.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 09:44   #46
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

tl;dr
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 12:30   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
You have long hair.
It's even longer now! It's also more black. Sort of.
Quote:
"I bet this is exactly like listening to dante and T&F debate communism"
Pretty much, although we would have needlessly mentioned Hegel or Kant by that point.

Speaking of Uni, a good looking girl gave me a flyer for the alternative music society yesterday on the strength of me looking like an idiot. But the "Private Equity Society" completley ignored me when I walked past them.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 13:06   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Pretty much, although we would have needlessly mentioned Hegel or Kant by that point.

Speaking of Uni, a good looking girl gave me a flyer for the alternative music society yesterday on the strength of me looking like an idiot. But the "Private Equity Society" completley ignored me when I walked past them.

Mentioning Hegel pretty much disqualifies you from ever being entitled to freedom of speech ever.

PS Sociology lectures getting worse. I swear I can actually feel bits of my brain crawl out my ears when she starts talking.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 14:05   #49
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I was Mr Populare at school but I only liked my friends pretty much and shun everyone else I see who wants to talk to me.

I'm just too coool. And most of them really are twats.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote