User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Nov 2003, 02:33   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Exclamation addendum VIXIVXX

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so

hans and his gf were kissing a lot.
when she left and he kissed her outside, i screamed "she;s minging anyway" hans.
she got angry.

some other girl at training told me she coulnd't run fast cuz she just had an operation.
what happened, what did they 'repair' i asked.
<silence> , the boobs, she replied,.

anyway, training went perfectly. 20-25 year old girls aren't that hard to handle as i expected.
and rosan gave me kisses on msn (awww.... first time she did that)

also, my sister told me some 25 year old guy-with-gf tried to shag her this week.

tomorrow i'll be coaching the girls, and going out PERHAPS.
sunday hockey again, and matrix III>
so far my weekend.

deepflow is cute.

edit:

i forgot i also mentioned shai gar calling me this mornng, when hans and his gf had a romantic moment...

and hans just called me from the pub, telling me almost the entire team is there atm.
i replied by telling himhow many 1337 people are on GD atm
:nerd:

so reply, bitches

Last edited by KoeN; 8 Nov 2003 at 03:14.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 02:34   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: addendum VIXIVXX

Who is this Vixiv of whom you speak?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 02:34   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

ps i'm merry.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 02:37   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yay! im cute.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 03:48   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WHAT

THE

(Hey, I just saved the forum censor work by typing stars myself. How cool is that?)
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 04:55   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

jesus ****ing christ

fleur kissed with some unknown 23+ year old btw.

and yes, you were very untactical with your remarks when i wanted to say Josephine goodbye.

and which one got the boobjob? i was late you know .. work and stuff.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 17:56   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
fleur kissed with some unknown 23+ year old btw.

So i don't need to lie about my age to the girls then?!
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 18:08   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its probably an advantage yknow...

this way, they can say "i got off with a 23 year old, and it was DACE!"

girls love to say that
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 18:16   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
its probably an advantage yknow...

this way, they can say "i got off with a 23 year old, and it was DACE!"

girls love to say that

Yes, yes they do!
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:44   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

fleur was too slutty today. she wanted me to rub over her hands to wish her luck...then she wanted me to stand close to her to keep her warm..:/

hans kissed jorien again when the light were turned off. cheap bastard.

ps we won 2-1. yay!

THE SAGA CONTINUES!
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 19:53   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
too slutty

No such thing.
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 20:11   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

pah

thats not slutty, thats just keen

go for it!
Unread 8 Nov 2003, 20:46   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its Official : Theamion Dates Dogs.

we have confirmation from a reliable source.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 11:53   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

fleur is always like that koen, at least, to me

i send her a sms that she played well etc, since she was our right flank and stuff.

And we won 3-1.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 13:48   #15
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

She's gonna dump you as soon as you start losing;.

Think of yourself as Sven Goran Erikson with go-faster stripes.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 18:51   #16
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

we won 2-3

more a fight than hockey.
i played well, 2 assists, practically 0wned everyone at midfield. and my condition is getting better.
i''m happy.

oh hans; there's this rumour that leontien geerdink did a blowjob on 'sebastiaan' last thursday, and that he'll shag her at hockeyfest.
i'm happy i added her on msn \0/
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 20:11   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

You lot should ask the girls for an orgy, take pics of it, and post them here on GD so everyone can enjoy it.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 21:16   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

hm, i will add her too then

vital.

we lost, i heavily bruised my hand but i still rocked the team.

****ing fairies.

my team vs. yours would be a bit funny tho.

i wonder if we could make it to 20
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 01:28   #19
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

phwoar.
this is the most intersting thing on GD.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 11:31   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

lol hans just try to win 1 match to start with : rolleyes:
then we will do our duty and win the championship :P
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 11:34   #21
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so

hans and his gf were kissing a lot.
when she left and he kissed her outside, i screamed "she;s minging anyway" hans.
she got angry.

some other girl at training told me she coulnd't run fast cuz she just had an operation.
what happened, what did they 'repair' i asked.
<silence> , the boobs, she replied,.

anyway, training went perfectly. 20-25 year old girls aren't that hard to handle as i expected.
and rosan gave me kisses on msn (awww.... first time she did that)

also, my sister told me some 25 year old guy-with-gf tried to shag her this week.

tomorrow i'll be coaching the girls, and going out PERHAPS.
sunday hockey again, and matrix III>
so far my weekend.

deepflow is cute.

edit:

i forgot i also mentioned shai gar calling me this mornng, when hans and his gf had a romantic moment...

and hans just called me from the pub, telling me almost the entire team is there atm.
i replied by telling himhow many 1337 people are on GD atm
:nerd:

so reply, bitches

now I know, Holland is a country for and by fags
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 11:42   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

koen, it says enough that i only need one hand if i play against your team.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 12:00   #23
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

what do you need the other for? ^^
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 12:02   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

wanking, mostly.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 12:11   #25
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Actually, I was implying that answer to ridicule you...
Apparently it didn't work though
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 23:24   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i am inridiculable.