User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Oct 2003, 11:19   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Arrow Reality Forums Presents: My Relationship Drama part III: Vicious Cycle

Hence, ones that have read the former threads are up to date.

So, I talked to her about it face to face in monday. We came to the conclusion that I've got communication probs (nothing new, I don't know how to speak about my feelings, because I've rarely had need to do so, and henceforth I am a bit dysfunctional individual). Furthermore, she has reliability issues. She apologized for not realizing the fact that she's been shutting me out of her life constantly and quite determinately.

So, I figured the problem would be solved then.

But no.

Tuesday evening she SMS'ed me and said that she'd really like me to visit her place some day, to meet her folks and maybe her sis. She asked me if I'm okay with it.

Of course I was okay with it; She's the one with problems on that stuff. We agreed on friday.

Now, her telly is broken. So we can't go to her place. Funny isn't it.

And I am exactly as depressed and moody as last friday. She asked me to call her once I get home from school so we could talk about if we'd do something else instead. I said I'll call her.

So, since it's wayne rooney-betting day, anyone with five cents for me calling her? Any against? Eh...
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 11:22   #2
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough
Re: Reality Forums Presents: My Relationship Drama part III: Vicious Cycle

Didnt I just TELL you this would happen earlier this morning?

blimey!

oh, and it probably means that you should break up with her before you're screwed
Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 11:29   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sorry, the telly is broken... so you can't go to her house...

What?
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 11:33   #4
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

his gf wont let him just go to her house as she is a silly naive girl
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 11:34   #5
Idler

oh, and finland is the #1 'honour-slaying' country in the muslim world
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:13   #6
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Maby she's just worried you'll dump her for fer sister...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 14:18   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablissimo
I'm sorry, the telly is broken... so you can't go to her house...

What?
Yea. You heard rite. The telly is broken. There's no way I can go there. Bite the irony. Women have a real twisted logic. Dumdidum...

Or maybe she's just a silly naive girl.

Whom I like a lot, but who tends to get on my nerves.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 14:31   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You really need to figure out whats important to you, your sanity and self worth or this girl who is messing you about and has no idea of her feelings towards you.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:04   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
You really need to figure out whats important to you, your sanity and self worth or this girl who is messing you about and has no idea of her feelings towards you.

Vaio
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:12   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am surprised that no-one has commented on the irony of me giving relationship advice

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:29   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I am surprised that no-one has commented on the irony of me giving relationship advice

Vaio
i was about to when i saw you made the last post in this thread from the board... then i saw you already had

btw, you chucked the missus yet?
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:31   #12
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Hence, ones that have read the former threads are up to date.

So, I talked to her about it face to face in monday. We came to the conclusion that I've got communication probs (nothing new, I don't know how to speak about my feelings, because I've rarely had need to do so, and henceforth I am a bit dysfunctional individual). Furthermore, she has reliability issues. She apologized for not realizing the fact that she's been shutting me out of her life constantly and quite determinately.

So, I figured the problem would be solved then.

But no.

Tuesday evening she SMS'ed me and said that she'd really like me to visit her place some day, to meet her folks and maybe her sis. She asked me if I'm okay with it.

Of course I was okay with it; She's the one with problems on that stuff. We agreed on friday.

Now, her telly is broken. So we can't go to her place. Funny isn't it.

And I am exactly as depressed and moody as last friday. She asked me to call her once I get home from school so we could talk about if we'd do something else instead. I said I'll call her.

So, since it's wayne rooney-betting day, anyone with five cents for me calling her? Any against? Eh...
Do you have any idea how 'GAY' that made you sound. Espically the 1st and 2nd line. I think I know the source of your relationship problem.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:33   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i was about to when i saw you made the last post in this thread from the board... then i saw you already had

btw, you chucked the missus yet?
done, I move out next saturday

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:35   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ouch... well, good luck, even if you are a soulless racist.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:42   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

everyone needs a hobby

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:50   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tietäjä like i said before just don't invest too much emotion in the reelationship.

If she's ****ing you about tell her what you dont like (as it happens).

Dont get worked up tho.

Remember its you who is ****ing her and not the other way round.

YOU'VE ALREADY WON!!!
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 17:56   #17
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

cow.

turn up wearing this
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 21:28   #18
Tietäjä
Good Son

A soulless racist? Who'd that be? Me? Nay...

Yes, I need to sort my head. I'll do it tomorrow with my friends at the local.

And no Dace, I am not paying attention to your comments.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 23:45   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Yea. You heard rite. The telly is broken. There's no way I can go there. Bite the irony. Women have a real twisted logic. Dumdidum...

Or maybe she's just a silly naive girl.

Whom I like a lot, but who tends to get on my nerves.
Naive - perhaps. ****ed up in the head - more than likely. Clearly she's just crap at thinking up realistic sounding excuses.

If I were you I'd get shot of her. It sounds like she's giving you more problems than anything else. You say you like her a lot and ok we can't help who we fall for but seriously.. if she tends to get on your nerves then why are you with her?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 00:29   #20
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Or perhaps he is making this all up in order to be the Attention Whore of the board?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:04   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And no Dace, I am not paying attention to your comments.

Then you LOSE!

Last edited by Aryn; 26 Oct 2003 at 03:45. Reason: fixed for you dacey.. look! no typos now :D
Dace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 03:44   #22
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Or perhaps he is making this all up in order to be the Attention Whore of the board?
fs that's MY title