User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Jul 2009, 20:31   #1
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Šragons alliance meeting/planning 19.9.2009

A lot of time has passed since the Šragons gathered the last time. A lot of time has passed even since we last had our previously annual meetings. Now the time has come again and we will continue our legacy.

Meeting will be held at 19.9.2009 @ location of Tampere Hervanta. Questions and contacts in here or through Jurgen or lizardking in irc or via cellphone (Jurgen +358407382121, lizardking +358407152472). First 30 attendants can be placed to our houses so no need to worry about sleeping etc.

In this meeting we will also consider the possible comeback of Šragons and it's memberbase to the planetarion fully active (no enpä tiedä kyl oikeesti...). This will leave us plenty of time to prepare our tactics and warfare for the following round.

All in all it will be a quality time with the old friends.

On behalf of Šragons

Jurgen & lizardking

----- Together we stand divided we fall-----

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2009, 12:40   #2
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Šragons alliance meeting/planning 19.9.2009

Can i come??
Unread 26 Jul 2009, 13:24   #3
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

That will be a massive beer drinking
Unread 26 Jul 2009, 13:41   #4
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i can't come as i will just be getting ready to leave for uni....let me know the outcome of the talk about PA and you know im there if it happens

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2009, 17:01   #5
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

dont let lizardking get u drunk and daterape u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2009, 22:14   #6
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

omfg

I'm there!
Unread 27 Jul 2009, 10:12   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

meh.
Got some exams I need to redo around that time in september

like Mek said, I m here for a cool round of PA though!

Proper Caladan bp then liz?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2009, 10:50   #8
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

I'll see what I can do xD
Unread 27 Jul 2009, 11:34   #9
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

Agra get ur ass here :>

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Šragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2009, 12:35   #10
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Ody ofc you can come. We'll have to find you a hidden identity for obvious savety precautions however tho I heard even KoeN might be participating also!

Wish: we'll have to discuss about Caladan facetoface then as there's no f*** chance you're gonna miss this (same with mek & other foreign noobs).

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Šragons

Unread 27 Jul 2009, 14:34   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
Wish: we'll have to discuss about Caladan facetoface then as there's no f*** chance you're gonna miss this (same with mek & other foreign noobs).
hehe.

I d love to come.

I ll check the dates when it gets closer. Wont know exact dates for some time...

Do I get to share bed with you?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 27 Jul 2009, 14:51   #12
lizardking
tappajahai!

Rob made first claim on it, but maybe i'll roll over after he's passed out and make space for 3! btw you should talk to cart/elviz/ziw about flightables etc as they're coming too.

ps. here's something i googled from our nl trip a few years back: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=168736

Enjoy!

Šragons

Unread 27 Jul 2009, 16:48   #13
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
no chance i would miss out on this for anything

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2009, 22:34   #14
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Cheating on me again Wish?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2009, 23:08   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

hehe. I m cheating on so many with so many.

you know me <3

Quote:
Unread 27 Jul 2009, 23:14   #16
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssey View Post
Can i come??
maybe someone should organize a ministry meet the house next door...then we can gather at 3am for a proper fight...no bots allowed
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 01:08   #17
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
hehe. I m cheating on so many with so many.

you know me <3
:'( i will get over this the best way i know!
TEEEEEENS!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 08:01   #18
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator View Post
maybe someone should organize a ministry meet the house next door...then we can gather at 3am for a proper fight...no bots allowed
sounds like a plan!

Quote:
Unread 28 Jul 2009, 12:01   #19
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

wonder who is gonna be the defwhore and take all the beating ;O

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2009, 13:09   #20
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

noobs
Unread 9 Aug 2009, 04:41   #21
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm my birthday, lets share a trans Atlantic drinkathon then
cheers Jurgen/Lizzardking and co
Unread 10 Aug 2009, 12:54   #22
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Do I get to share bed with you?
Just don't. I mean, seriously. Don't. A similar experience has left me scarred for life.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2009, 15:34   #23
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Someone raped Keizari

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2009, 15:57   #24
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Just don't. I mean, seriously. Don't. A similar experience has left me scarred for life.
shame no one video'd it...
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2009, 16:07   #25
lizardking
tappajahai!

I know for a fact once upon a time he had a private secret PA meeting with mactanzu.

Šragons

Unread 12 Aug 2009, 09:44   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

It was very romantic.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote