User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 8 Feb 2007, 07:31   #51
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice
Re: An insightful and original thread

effort

besides this way it provided such epic quotes as
Quote:
You. Are. A. ****ing. Moron. I'm glad I'm in this new galaxy - THERE'S PEOPLE HERE WHO ****ING REMEMBER ME!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 01:43   #52
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I wrote a bot pretty early on, used it round 3 I think, maybe 4. That said, like all things in my PA career it went horribly wrong. Some bug made it randomly decide to log in and spend all my stockpiled resources initiating eonium roids .
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 16:58   #53
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Round 13 i spread dessent among the HR Officer staff over an argument with hc over planet naps among the HR HC. The following round i poached several friends away from HR for InSomnia (doing the same again to NewDawn in round 16 despite giving the HC several assurances that i wouldnt talk to other ND players to ask them to move)
well its nice to know from the horses mouth i was right :P

Bad
- babysitting planets for people on holiday back in the early rounds (doing res and cons and buying fleet, never launching fleet)
- farming (when farms were not illegal)
- having a boring round ... and going into every alliance channel and being a royal pain in the arse till i got banned.. i was still banned from Legion channel when they stopped playing (i cant even remember what i said now)
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2007, 23:01   #54
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Mist, i know you won't remember me but i was in ICD in r2 and early r3 before rl kicked in, myself,Bubba and BunnyX used to take it in turns to annoy Virii to distraction :P

On topic i did planet hop r2 to get into 8:4 with Virii but i didnt do much other cheating, basically because im too lazy to try
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 00:00   #55
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Bah, why did i mix raging.retard with retard.magnet

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 02:17   #56
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

I have cheated every single round i have played planetarion (9 in total)
I have never been caught
I have never even finished in the top 250 (including the round i actually had 3 farm galaxys)
I have claimed to be in alliances, even though i only applied to join them and never got accepted.

I am offcailly the worst player.. ever.
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 02:31   #57
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

In r13 I found ToF targets and were about to open up a multi-wave NoS-attack on them, backstabbing them to hell and back. We were allied that round, but ToF couldn't control their forces and we had like 10+ incs from them every day which we got tired of. I had planned to launch the attack before Dingo got online and after Cin had gone to bed to make sure it couldn't be stopped before fleets were sent.

I redecided 5 minutes before I was gonna put up the targets for picking though, but not because I feared Dingo/Cin would go mental on me. I'm fairly sure they'd approved that one But I'm not really a backstabber, so I couldn't
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 12:14   #58
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I sent my ships at Dingo and Kargool in round 13 despite knowing that they'd be overdeffed and that we were allied, I was just trying to cause NoS gief
Unread 10 Feb 2007, 13:15   #59
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I remember you were one of the top ToF-aggressors, Kila. Can't remember if you were on my list though (only picked your fattest/biggest planets (close to half your alliance)
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 20:37   #60
bmwoody
Schmuck

bmwoody has a spectacular aura aboutbmwoody has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm, r4 I'm sure I had 3-4 accounts. I sometimes tend to multi during havoc periods, as well.

I have done a bit of irc spying, and I once took over the channel of the cluster alliance that was trying to def against me, kickbanning everyone. (It worked--I landed free of def )

One pretty mean thing I did was in r7 when I organized a coup to take Bashar's GC position in my gal because I started feeling bitter about Fury's tight hold over us.

Also, in r9 I was in a galaxy full of rl friends. Most of us had each others' login info. Near the end of the round, I proceeded to take the GC position, appoint new ministers, exile the old GC and ministers, and attack them all to hell while they were sleeping. Needless to say, they all went into vacation mode until the end and were quite angry at me!
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 21:30   #61
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm sorry tell you bmwoody but this entire thread was a set up to lure you into admitting guilt in relation to several charges.

jolt will be in contact shortly.
wtf !? now he will run

now its your personal responcibility to deliver him to jolt for "reprimandations". Otherwise you know what will happen
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 06:28   #62
bmwoody
Schmuck

bmwoody has a spectacular aura aboutbmwoody has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i'm sorry tell you bmwoody but this entire thread was a set up to lure you into admitting guilt in relation to several charges.

jolt will be in contact shortly.
Jolt wasn't in charge back when I used to cheat

And surely they wouldn't chase me onto IRC... Or would they?

*Runs and hides in Canada*
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 14:57   #63
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
In Round 12 I was in 3 alliances at once. Pre R11 I decided I wanted to be a spy, so when I started R11 (in a buddy pack with 2 MISTUs) I pretended to be a newb under a fake nick. I was then recruited into LCH and added as a DC/scanner within a few weeks. It got boring but almost every night we waited for LCH to release their targets, checked them, took half and added a few for ourself, and set the LT as 2-3 ticks later, then had our own TP session.

In Round 12, the person who vouched me into LCH in R11 joined the re-forming Insomnia, and vouched me in - as a scanner and DC if I wanted to be.
I then convinced him that I could spy on LCH, as I was still known there, and so rejoined LCH just before the round started.
I don't think I got my DC position back, but I was a scanner in 3 alliances, intel minister in 1 and DC in 2. I think I gave up after a couple weeks, as MISTU had started going inactive and I had far too much else to do. And no resources to scan with
What was your nick? I wanna know if you were on my list of potential spies I knew we had a few but its not like creating a new alliance isnt gonna attract that. All allies have em. I did bust quite some aswell over the years. We did suspect alot of our scanners to be spies so we used the ones we trusted to do the important scans.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 14:58   #64
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

err... something beginning with W. I don't know
midas got me in.
I'd have to try and find logs from somewhere.. I don't know if they still exist though. To be fair I was only really around on and off for a couple of weeks, maybe 3-4 at the outside.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 15:03   #65
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I was once closed for 13 days, innocent, and it all stopped when Spinner himself re-opened me after loads of maililing. I was apparently closed for account sharing, but none of my friends that logged in from same IPs as me were closed. The MH denied to tell me which other planet he had closed. I had gotten a fat bunch of roids just before I got closed(might have been the MH I roided? ) and I got 13 days of resources saved up when I got reopened

I'm sure I've done some bad things aswell, but don't seem to remember much atm :S

Retired
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 15:04   #66
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
err... something beginning with W. I don't know
midas got me in.
I'd have to try and find logs from somewhere.. I don't know if they still exist though. To be fair I was only really around on and off for a couple of weeks, maybe 3-4 at the outside.
midas that nub. He was actually HC for a round iirc. I think I can remember him bringing a inactive scanner that went inactive

Retired
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 15:41   #67
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I remember you were one of the top ToF-aggressors, Kila. Can't remember if you were on my list though (only picked your fattest/biggest planets (close to half your alliance)
I was never in ToF
and I wasn't fat in round 13, especially when I started attacking NoS - I started attacking NoS after our SiNND merge; eXi were focusing their firepower on us as 1up had died and I couldn't get through any attacks because my fleet was too shit and easily coverable by eXi.
Unread 16 Feb 2007, 15:51   #68
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
I was never in ToF
and I wasn't fat in round 13, especially when I started attacking NoS - I started attacking NoS after our SiNND merge; eXi were focusing their firepower on us as 1up had died and I couldn't get through any attacks because my fleet was too shit and easily coverable by eXi.
WTB: Memory