User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 21 Oct 2006, 00:34   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Goodbye <3

It's time for me to leave Planetarion(for real this time :P). I've been here since round 2, and i've had alot of fun. It's been part of my life for ages and now I feel its time to say goodbye. The game itself is no longer challenging or exciting, and the only way I can find it interesting is to run and alliance. I simply don't have time to do that, and I also want to do some other things with my life

I'll probably play this round out but after that i'll be very little online on IRC. I'll try to pop by every now and then to say hello to all my friends and see how the game is going, but it will be only on rare occasions. I know ill be roaming the forums aswell, atleast for a while, but i'm gonna be leaving the community eventually. Atleast thats my goal.

So heres a thankyou thread to all you people i've played alongside and against during all theese years. Its been great fun and i'm glad I were part of this. I'm not gonna start mentioning names, as i'd forget loads of you people however a special thanks to all whos helped me make Insomnia happen! Really love you all. And thanks to all the enemies thats made the game fun and unpredictable(?)

Thankyou and goodbye

2 [4thD]- 49:24:20 Jonas of Jornado
3 [4thD]- 21:21:1 Jonas of Jornado
4 [4thD]- 302:14:2 Commander Jonas of Jornado
5 [4thD]- 6:18:25 Vaffel of Jornado
6 [hirr]- 3:5:1 The Effect of Alcohol
7 [Xanadu]- 21:10:1 The Soldiers of Brightspot
8 [Rah/hirr]- 22:1:2 The Final Chapter of A Perfect Game
9 [Olympians]- 44:7:1 Watford of Vicarage Road
9.5 [Olympians] 43:2:4 Daddy Waffle of The Waffle Tribe
10 [Insomnia]- 11:6:1 --> 15:1:8 Eye of The Tiger (Quit)
10.5 [Mistu] 20:1:4 The Resurrection of A Waffle Chieftain --> 21:1:4 Malekith of Shadowden(Quit)
11 [Insomnia] 9:6:1 --> 22:2:4 World of Warcraft
12 [Insomnia] 11:9:1 Kaoma of La Lambada
13 [Howling Rain/1up] 9:4:8 Zeromancer of Neo Geisha
14 [Insomnia] 11:5:8 Sdrawkcab Daer of Ecnes Sekam Siht
15 [Insomnia/1up] 9:5:6 Serious Lack of Inspiration
16 [Insomnia] 13:5:1 I Smell of Wee (Inactive)
17 [Insomnia] 4:4:2 Life of Brian
18 [SiN] 7:1:7 --> 2:1:5 Memories of The Past
19 [Unallied] 8:6:11 Found Guilty of Abusive Language(Quit) (Second round in a row I was forced to change my planet/ruler name :S)

My history

Goodbye :wave:

-Jonas-

Retired

Last edited by Jonas; 18 Nov 2006 at 13:56.
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 00:40   #2
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough
Re: Goodbye <3

later jonas!
btw, I will pester you on msn, and such ;p
And the best of luck in retirement, may you have loads of beer ^^
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 00:53   #3
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Jonub

was great playing all those round in insomnia with you

Tnx for kicking me r17m it was totally deserved ;(

YOU WILL BE BACK

<3 as always

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 01:56   #4
Illmaticks
you know you want me

Illmaticks has a spectacular aura aboutIllmaticks has a spectacular aura about

have fun doing whatever it is you do!

Alliances: [Conc] [NRK] [ETY] [Guild] [Reunion] [HR] [Insomnia] [Ascendancy] & others...
Illmaticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 02:49   #5
Bronto
Sleepless n00b

Bronto is on a distinguished road

Good luck and have fun with rl

Was great fun playin along you in Insomnia in r17

Ruining Varok's short moments of fame since r16
Bronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 08:41   #6
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Aah sad to hear

Btw, your last known planet name there is a winner.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2006, 18:11   #7
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

omg you nub leaving again haha we'll see that

anyway was great to have been playing very short together in HR things didn't go how we wanted but in end it always is going good.

Good luck and c'ya around

laters
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:18   #8
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to see an Insomniac go to sleep
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:59   #9
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

jonas dont leave me

i will see you in Oslo sometime december/january and we will sink some beers

was fun HCing insomnia over the 3 rounds we HC'd it together and it wouldnt have been possible without you man.

if you ever need to chat with me drop me a line or a sms..

<3

Mek

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 17:23   #10
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

noobie <3

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 19:30   #11
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mind whatever jonas said, he's probably drunk!
Anyway, hope you still get on irc occasionaly was fun being one of your peons in r17

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 19:46   #12
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

So long, and have fun...
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 22:25   #13
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

I wish the rest of the world all the best in dealing with Jonas (you'll need it )

Seriously though, good luck and have fun out there Jonas, and don't forget to keep drinking

[4thD] 49:24:17(?) Petchenka of Talassar <--4thD until the end

Petch/Morec/Anoman/Sanctus/Draug (Think that's all of them, and yes, I'm still lurking )

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 22:47   #14
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

hf in real life, i'll remember you as the 24/7 drunk Insomnia HC
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 03:06   #15
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Goodbye <3

Dont go rl Jonas stay with us!

Out there some eat children others re-elect Bush :crymeariver:

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 09:32   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

tata my waffle buddy <3
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 14:29   #17
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

goodbye....again
i guess i'll cya on irc
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 19:02   #18
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

I knew this would come even tho I thought you would be around for at least 1-2 more rounds..

however - thx for being yourself Jonas, for Insomnia from Round 10 - R17..with some breaks ofc.. thank you for being chilled when you have dealed with me, I know we had lots of different opinions but thats just the way it is.

Hope to see you on irc from time to time.

All the best,

Antigone.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 16:39   #19
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

I know many had hoped Insomnia would return, and I did seriously consider it. However I cannot commit to the game anymore due to reallife.

And about all our different opinions Antigone; the Insomnia HC had alot of different opinions, I think that made us very strong. We always respected eachothers views and in the end we always agreed on the soultions

-J-

Retired
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 18:42   #20
LocknLoad
Sh33p h3rd3r

LocknLoad will become famous soon enoughLocknLoad will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the resources Jonas, GL in RL
Do not make me get out the paddle!!! "
LocknLoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2006, 19:07   #21
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
I know many had hoped Insomnia would return, and I did seriously consider it. However I cannot commit to the game anymore due to reallife.

And about all our different opinions Antigone; the Insomnia HC had alot of different opinions, I think that made us very strong. We always respected eachothers views and in the end we always agreed on the soultions

-J-
jonas, i would love to have reran insomnia with you but as you said...rl catches up with us all

dont discount it in the future...insomnia will rise once more i feel it

anyway if you ever feel like a chat find me on IRC or ya got my number...infact i may give you a ring over the weekend

take care J

Mek
-InSomnia forever-

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2006, 12:51   #22
s7n
7ish

s7n is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to see you go Jonas, you have tought me everything i know, i began as the noob of all noobs, and reached my goal couple of rounds ago to finish in top 100, you helped orginize galaxies and allainces for me and for that i thank you. Will miss you heaps, good luck!
Unread 30 Nov 2006, 01:39   #23
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7n
Sad to see you go Jonas, you have tought me everything i know, i began as the noob of all noobs, and reached my goal couple of rounds ago to finish in top 100, you helped orginize galaxies and allainces for me and for that i thank you. Will miss you heaps, good luck!
Hehe, I'm sure you'll reach new heights in the future. Keep in touch, and feel free to ask for any advice you may need on MSN(you'd do it anyway so might aswell let you :P)

-J-

Retired
Unread 3 Dec 2006, 23:20   #24
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

best of luck to ya