User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2006, 22:50   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Insomnia sitting out round 18 :)

Although we planned to play r18, and build on what we had from last round, theres no chance for us to run an active alliance during the summer, as all the HC are incredibly busy and many members are sitting out aswell. With Meks departure I decided I wouldnt risk putting my members through a mid round disbanding(again :P)

Therefore Insomnia will be sitting out this round. We'll possibly return for round 19, but nothing decided atm. I think we might just be done with PA

Not gonna make a long thread about it, its just to inform the community that we'll not be around to harass you all

Thankyou everyone whos been with us, all our enemies and allies and everyone we've had funny chats with

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 22:53   #2
tombcfc
thomus always sober...

tombcfc is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Insomnia sitting out round 18 :)

all the best from Subh Jonas you were good allies in r17 and i hope to see you guys return
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 22:58   #3
Sebos

Sebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the roughSebos is a jewel in the rough

All i can really say is thankyou.

Even though Insomnia has disbanded Insomnia will never die. Insomniacs will go on to be influential in all the other alliances they join they way that we learnt to play and respect other members of our alliance will always live on with Insomniacs and for that reason Insomnia will never die.

Sebos, proud to have been an Insomniac
Sebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 23:09   #4
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

First of all, Sebos, this is NOT my fault.
Secound, hopefully we'l do a reunion tour some day
And, thrid thanks all that's played with uss
It was my pleasure to play with you all
-Ziw
-Insomnia HC (DC dep)
EDIT: FORMER InS HC (-:
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 23:11   #5
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Sad to see you sitting out this round and i hope this is not the end for Insomnia. I had great fun being in there with all you lot. Enjoy the round off, im sure the members that do play will be great assets th whoever they join for round 18.

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 23:27   #6
Gimmick
Banned

Gimmick is an unknown quantity at this point

;/

Sad to see another alliance of quality leave the game, hopefully you can return once again.

Now go get some sleep :-)
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 23:51   #7
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

shame, loads of roid fat targets gone :/
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 23:55   #8
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Although we planned to play r18, and build on what we had from last round, theres no chance for us to run an active alliance during the summer, as all the HC are incredibly busy and many members are sitting out aswell. With Meks departure I decided I wouldnt risk putting my members through a mid round disbanding(again :P)

Therefore Insomnia will be sitting out this round. We'll possibly return for round 19, but nothing decided atm. I think we might just be done with PA

Not gonna make a long thread about it, its just to inform the community that we'll not be around to harass you all

Thankyou everyone whos been with us, all our enemies and allies and everyone we've had funny chats with

-Jonas-

This is a real shame. Congratulations on building a successful and well operated alliance.

I am gutted that you couldnt play the round.

On behalf of everyone at Escape, best of luck for the future to all insomnia members.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 00:41   #9
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

It's sad to see you guys sit out a round, we'll look forward to your return.
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 01:01   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
First of all, Sebos, this is NOT my fault.
I BLAME YOU ZIW!!!!!!!!!!

No seriously, Insomnia was great fun last round, love all you guys
Tons of friendly people and funny moments on irc
(btw, does this mean i still get to idle in priv channel? )

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 01:08   #11
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of

I hope those insomniacs who do decide to play round 18 will find respectable alliances for themselves. Good luck in the future and hopefully you'll return one day!
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 02:14   #12
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK
I hope those insomniacs who do decide to play round 18 will find respectable alliances for themselves. Good luck in the future and hopefully you'll return one day!
seconded.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 02:40   #13
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

thanx for giving me a fluffy home in r17 and cya later
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 04:05   #14
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

You will be missed. Insomnia attacks are a real challenge to manage for galaxy defense.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 05:17   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

<3 insomnia and there will be a day where we do come back and knowing my luck ill be dragged back too :P

cheers for all the laughs

had so much fun HC'ing this alliance and we had one hell of a command team and core memberbase

Mek
InSomnia HC (Intel/DC)

!quote

damn

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....

Last edited by Mek; 3 Jul 2006 at 05:29.
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 05:34   #16
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Great alliance guys. Always sad to see key parts of the community go. I hope the Insomniacs still playing this round find good new homes, and perhaps I might be lucky enough to work with some of you! As for those who don't play, enjoy a summer of lazy days drinking beer in the sun and SLEEPING at night (unfortunately, as you can tell from the time of this post, I'm not so fortunate ). Cheers!
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 05:55   #17
Mystic
Euphoria HC - Retired

Mystic is on a distinguished road

Gl guys.. was great fun with you last round.. rather lively bunch... sad to see this happen... but youll be back.. im sure of it :P
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 08:59   #18
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Bye
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 09:29   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Now wtf is mek going to do without an alliance to save every night?

He's going to start getting in trouble, that's what!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 10:57   #20
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

What a to comeback from holiday and find InS are not playing , I enjoyed my time with InS last round great friendly bunch of people I hope other insomniacs find good homes for this round

InS FTW!!

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 13:52   #21
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

<3
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 17:09   #22
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

gl. Hope to see you return.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 20:14   #23
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
You will be missed. Insomnia attacks are a real challenge to manage for galaxy defense.
first of all a big thx to all the Insomnia members in Round 17...you made some great attacks with me and gave our enemies some nuts to crack for the night.

Special thx to the Offence Department and Teddy Bear
Was a big pleasure to play with you! And if Travler complains about some nuts to crack during the night its not at last your effort you've given to the alliance most of the nights. We keep in touch dude!

I had a great time in Insomnia and some good laughs and humps^^

/me humps Ziw,Mek,Bronto,Pathogen,Teddy etc.etc.

We finally managed to get into Top3 without disbanding and a fair fight

I hope you guys find a fluffy new home. Good Luck all!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 22:28   #24
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

It was surprising insomnia even finished the last round, though insomnia will be missed as they were a fun community. Im sure the banter in the public channel will never die.
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 23:01   #25
Kael
The Evil Hamster

Kael will become famous soon enoughKael will become famous soon enough

Gl Hf

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - It's time to toss the dice.

#Spacehamsters
Kael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 00:24   #26
-Pathogen-

-Pathogen- is on a distinguished road

It was great being in InSomnia last rnd hopefully ill have the chance to be there again and stay up all night herassing u all
-Pathogen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 00:28   #27
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pathogen-
It was great being in InSomnia last rnd hopefully ill have the chance to be there again and stay up all night herassing u all
No more rape for you mr pathogen >_<

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Unread 6 Jul 2006, 00:43   #28
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

Pat may rape me each day, nps.
EDIT: This is a thank you to all the hardworking DC's
Unread 7 Jul 2006, 04:34   #29
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Damn, wished that this wouldn't happen. Were nice to play with you ppl in HR earlier, and miss Jonas with his april fool jokes

Hope you'll back soon
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 22:02   #30
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

My fellow Insomniacs.

I hibernated last round, and might be sleeping for R18.

I will sail with you on R19, baby.

Mek... what the **** is up, brother?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 22:12   #31
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well not a suprise to see you guys leave.. anyone playing for second as an aim is doomed to die

you guys will not be missed nor return to pa as a group

gl all members in you new places, it will be a better place for ya all
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 22:18   #32
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Wow?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2006, 22:58   #33
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Demi, It's robban, nobody takes him seriously. :/
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 00:03   #34
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well not a suprise to see you guys leave.. anyone playing for second as an aim is doomed to die

has nothing do with it at all.

dont post if u just heard it from Keizari.

what I was saying at the end of R17 shortly before 1up was tagging up was that we wont have a chance to finish this rnd on top and so we are aiming for second. Thats what I told Keizari as Omen claimed they could still win the rnd.

better luck next time.

apart from that you were a well organized alliance with a very skilled and active bunch of officers. Your random roiding was the best I've seen so far (from what I can remember) and you were a great enemy in round 17.

good luck for the current rnd.

peace out.

Community Leader
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 02:02   #35
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

playing for second...hmm...where have i seen that 1 before ey robban?

pot
kettle
black

go figure n00b

Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:06   #36
Castledown
Red Pls

Castledown will become famous soon enoughCastledown will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Wow. Well-informed, big and clever.

Twat.

G'bye InSomnia, cheers for giving me a fun place to play in. You'll be missed

VisioN (RIP) :: New Dawn :: InSomnia (RIP) :: SiN
Castledown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 03:20   #37
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Quote:

omg you're more retarded than i imagined

here, have some crayons for you to colour with, though i doubt it you'll be able to colour inside of the lines with your mental capacity

Unread 9 Jul 2006, 13:14   #38
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

/me waves bye-bye

Does that mean, that Bee is not DC'ng anymore?
Unread 9 Jul 2006, 19:16   #39
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

pfffft, again

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 22:33   #40
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to robban1 again

:S

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 23:07   #41
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to robban1 again

:S
annoying isnt it?

but face it its not a suprise that ppl Escape(d) from you guys r18 really.

with the naps and various cooperations you had r17 your rank can only be called a failour
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 23:21   #42
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Quote:
annoying isnt it?

with the naps and various cooperations you had r17 your rank can only be called a failour
With your IQ, YOU can not be called anything but a failour
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 00:55   #43
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Quote:
annoying isnt it?

Jonas, you should have made it public that we were allied to PENIZALLIANZ from the beginning. No Wonder he is complaining, he got a point.

Community Leader
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 07:24   #44
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
says the alliance that NAP's Angels from before tick start?

H
Y
P
O
C
R
I
T
E

Unread 11 Jul 2006, 07:46   #45
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

;(
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 09:53   #46
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
annoying isnt it?

I dont agree robban. Having naps and allies doesnt really mean that you as an alliance yourself will do good. You can have all the naps and allies in the world and still do crap.
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 17:06   #47
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

well. we have to admit one thing.
If it happened or not ( ) InS + ND, uhm, cooperation (?) was quite powerfull. Considerable by all powerblocks r17.
Eventho Naps are not everything during the round, you cant say they dont help.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2006, 20:18   #48
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

i find it so amusing how you all rise to whatever robban says, quite quite funny tbh
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote