User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 15:03   #151
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
wow, so your a ND DC too?? never seen you in DC channel so ill nul & void your 'intel' shall i??
It's generally not my policy to quote or paste things sent to me in pm but since you are basically calling me a liar I think I'll paste one short example (from Feb. 17th - more astute AD readers will note this is before yesterday....)

(15:41) -Grog:#ndawn- eta 8 anti frig needed, PM miconof
(15:43) <h3ll> first notice of the rd grog?
(15:46) <Grog> yeah i think so h3ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
grog only ever reported 1 call and that was last night, we didnt cover it and if you want i cud even post you log of me and 2 other dc's deciding we werent going to commit fleets to it.
If you want I could link to several more detailed logs but I think it should already be clear to most that you are either misinformed, generally ignorant or just outright lying.

Furthermore, given my ND galmate went with 3 uncovered waves, I suggest the lack of def sent to your support planets last night was a function of not having it rather than not wanting to sending it....
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 15:28   #152
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mek's intel sure is null and void
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 16:59   #153
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

I think Angels deserve a prize for (what is currently) the lowest score growth of the three aforementioned alliances, despite their clever scheme of toss-a-coin politics.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 17:07   #154
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Achilles: that was grog calling for the defence himself, not a call authorised by a DC, so get your facts right ey??

also the fact that grog wud be calling eta 8 anti fr for an out of tag planet makes absolutely no sense does it??

come back with a basic grasp of defending if you really wanna sling some mud m8

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 17:09   #155
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
It's generally not my policy to quote or paste things sent to me in pm but since you are basically calling me a liar I think I'll paste one short example (from Feb. 17th - more astute AD readers will note this is before yesterday....)

(15:41) -Grog:#ndawn- eta 8 anti frig needed, PM miconof
(15:43) <h3ll> first notice of the rd grog?
(15:46) <Grog> yeah i think so h3ll

If you want I could link to several more detailed logs but I think it should already be clear to most that you are either misinformed, generally ignorant or just outright lying.

Furthermore, given my ND galmate went with 3 uncovered waves, I suggest the lack of def sent to your support planets last night was a function of not having it rather than not wanting to sending it....
As IAD HC of ND I think I'm in a pretty credible spot to say this here, as I don't really care that much about EA cause simply, it's too annoying with too many e-penis comparing etc..

But now to my response:
I won't deny there have/has been (a) DLR member(s) who tried to get defence for their/his planet(s) from ND. My reaction to this was immediately PM those/that DLR member(s) and tell them/him to cease their/his activity cause ND needs those def fleets.
I also made it obvious in ND private channel at that time that no ND member was to send defence to outside-tag planets. Not only cause it's against the rules, but quite simply cause we don't have any r16 members outside tag.

There are people who are in the ND private room that aren't ND members because we don't feel the need to remove social contacts with people because they choose to go a different path for 1 round, fish however is not one of these people.
ND has always valued the social activities of people above the ingame activities, especially this round.

*edit* And I'm not replying to anything, I've said what I meant to say and what I meant to say I've said. Discussions are useless when everybody has already made up their opinion, no matter what I say, nothing will change that.

Last edited by cura; 27 Feb 2006 at 18:52.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:16   #156
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Achilles: that was grog calling for the defence himself, not a call authorised by a DC, so get your facts right ey??
Nevertheless, he did come into your private channel, and he did ask for defence. Which you said hadn't been done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
also the fact that grog wud be calling eta 8 anti fr for an out of tag planet makes absolutely no sense does it??

Sorry, but I'm sure that the following ships are eta 8 anti-FR (out of tag):
Gryphon
Beetle
Vsharrak

Maybe someone else needs to get a basic grasp of defending and the stats
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:23   #157
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So let me get this right, ex NewDawn members primarily in the DLR tag still have access to the NewDawn private channel, still call for Defence yet play it out on these boards they hate each other. Why dont you save the flames at the end of the round and merge together now.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:23   #158
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek

So Basically DLR are in the ND channels and are calling for defence ?

And eta8 anti FR for an out of tag planet is possible.

Vshar, gryphon, Beetles anyone ?

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:40   #159
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Im disapointed by the level of 1up PR here. Once upon a time, Fury/Eclipse/1up had some classy people posting for them. Now we are stuck with people like pig
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:44   #160
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<3 you too Zhukov
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:44   #161
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, looking at our arbiter, looks like DLR targetted Angels today. The DLR defence call in ND is a fishy issue though.

Last edited by Gio2k; 27 Feb 2006 at 18:53.
Gio2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:55   #162
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
and, infact, Grog has called for defence (for planets unknown) in #ndawn on occasion this round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeK
Achilles: that was grog calling for the defence himself
Oh my, you are a sharp one. Figure that out all by yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeK
Oh dear. I'm afraid you weren't quite as quick off the mark on this one. That's ok, no-one expects you to get them all. Allow me to explain. You see, that log excerpt is dated 17th February. This is 10 days (240 ticks) ago, at which time eta 10 FR were still very much a reality.

Now, even though I obviously have a very poor grasp of defending, it would seem to me that the best way to call for def for an out of tag planet would be to reduce the required eta by 1. I'm guessing you're still confused so allow me to break it down a bit more.

Attacker with TT3 @ eta 10 hits out of tag target. This becomes visible at eta 9. Since no in tag anti FR is 'available'* it is requested at eta 8 from the 'partnership' alliance.

Of course I could point out that this works even with TT4 frigates (though I then believe the call would have been made asking for eta 7 anti FR) but I wouldn't want to make you look slow or anything.

*It is worth noting that no DLR planet I ever saw a unit of had any anti FR at all (I just got fresh units of a sample 4 to verify.) Must just be another freakish co-incidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeK
I wasn't slinging any mud. How ND governs its internal affairs is entirely its own concern. However, I feel I was raising a very valid point about the use of support planets within the game.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:08   #163
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

there's far too many fishy puns on ad
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:13   #164
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse

Gryphs and beets are teh shit..
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:23   #165
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So Basically DLR are in the ND channels and are calling for defence ?

And eta8 anti FR for an out of tag planet is possible.

if you were wanting to call for an eta 8 incomming and you were out of tag you would call eta 7, which was my intial point

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:31   #166
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Oh my, you are a sharp one. Figure that out all by yourself?
you failed to note the rest of the line where i said that he called it and it wasnt a DC approved call, go reread my post u idiot

Quote:
Oh dear. I'm afraid you weren't quite as quick off the mark on this one. That's ok, no-one expects you to get them all. Allow me to explain. You see, that log excerpt is dated 17th February. This is 10 days (240 ticks) ago, at which time eta 10 FR were still very much a reality.
something you failed to note on your post, my fault?? i dont think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achille
Now, even though I obviously have a very poor grasp of defending, it would seem to me that the best way to call for def for an out of tag planet would be to reduce the required eta by 1. I'm guessing you're still confused so allow me to break it down a bit more.

Attacker with TT3 @ eta 10 hits out of tag target. This becomes visible at eta 9. Since no in tag anti FR is 'available'* it is requested at eta 8 from the 'partnership' alliance.

Of course I could point out that this works even with TT4 frigates (though I then believe the call would have been made asking for eta 7 anti FR) but I wouldn't want to make you look slow or anything.
see above

Quote:
*It is worth noting that no DLR planet I ever saw a unit of had any anti FR at all (I just got fresh units of a sample 4 to verify.) Must just be another freakish co-incidence.
i fail to see what your point is tbh, DLR are playing an attacking style thus will have little to no anti fr, mabey this is an issue you shud take up with them, mabey you should run defence for them if it bothers you that much

Quote:
I wasn't slinging any mud. How ND governs its internal affairs is entirely its own concern. However, I feel I was raising a very valid point about the use of support planets within the game.
bring to the table proof that support planets are being played by ND

a log of some defence call not DC approved doesnt count as proof, so i fail to see how you have a leg to stand on with this comment

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:36   #167
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Nevertheless, he did come into your private channel, and he did ask for defence. Which you said hadn't been done.
im not online 24/7 u know tomkat, all i can say is what i see and any time im around DLR have made 1 attempt to get ships of which was denied and as stated by cura has been denied to them every time they have asked

DLR decided to play solo and an attacking style, they made their own beds imho and i dont see why ND shud bail them out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKat
Sorry, but I'm sure that the following ships are eta 8 anti-FR (out of tag):
Gryphon
Beetle
Vsharrak

Maybe someone else needs to get a basic grasp of defending and the stats
my inital point was he made a call for an eta 8 anti frigate call, if he was gonna call it he shud have done it ETA7 for an out of tag planet shudnt he??

and yes i do have a basic grasp of defending and the stats, being a DC for 7 rounds i feel iam more qualified than you to comment on DC matters TomKat

ty

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:41   #168
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Pft. Who remembers 2nd place? The gaps so small.. easy to close it in afew nights and every1 knows that 1uppers hate to lose roids an give up

Go for 1st! LCH did! Look what happened to us \o/
this is meant as comedy btw?
coming from the guy who has to fencesit and alliance hop and join the winning alliance to keep some rank/roids? heh .... muppet

Also no matter how you put it... i doubt anyone here believes that dlr and nd will hit each other... and they (some atleast according to what i just read here from your own members) have access to the ND private channel... which basically makes ND/DLR 1 big alliance tbh... (surely as HC members are in same chans and surely making arrangements with each other) i somehow doubt you guys don't know what the others are targetting and sometimes you team up.
So no matter how you put it... the end result is quite simply and everyone understands. This is all fine and dandy tho, your choice, but don't deny it if you know damn well it's true. If 1up made a second alliance called 7uP and they would purely attack targets which are not 1up and mostly hostile to 1up and share channels with 1up and know what the other is targetting, it would also be 1up. (which we infact did discuss for a second before the round started and decided we wouldn't as it would be too easy and lame)

I'll wait for ND or DLR to really confirm they are NOT allied and some proof if you want to deny it. As so far the facts speak for itself.

Last edited by cypher; 27 Feb 2006 at 19:52.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:53   #169
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
if you were wanting to call for an eta 8 incomming and you were out of tag you would call eta 7, which was my intial point
And if the FR was eta9, then the call for eta8 Anti FR would be valid ?

As pointed out up above eta9 FR ten days ago was very much an option.

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:54   #170
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about

Hehe there is just a lack of stamina, all alliances that faught for #1 this round so far went down. First angels with 17 member drop (alltho they took them back) then subh and lch;-) ;-) well its hard to motivate alliance members to hit 1) high value planets with 2) less roids then you could possibly get elsewere, and beside that have a 3) high risk of getting defence against you (cause 1up is v good in def (AND fake def)).

There are not many alliance leaders around who have that much control of their members (also due to members not only due to leaders) who can get their members doing that what is necessary on long term, but bad on short term. There is always the hope of an exciting round, will be interested to see if any alliance actually can pull it of and if the gaps are going to be closed (or at least less big).. good luck at least..

Blue tears never dry..

Mystical
Mystical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:55   #171
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I guess they will admit that when 1up admits it has napped/allied Acendancy, cypher. You know how it works.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:58   #172
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

that you guys don't work together
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 20:01   #173
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I guess they will admit that when 1up admits it has napped/allied Acendancy, cypher. You know how it works.
difference is tho that you can ask asc people if they have hit 1up and i'm sure they can prove it by their attack records..

dlr can't..

and personally seeing as í'm in channel where we pick targets i have never heard of us avoiding asc targets as they are easy roids as they don't defend..
(obviously that's different when we specifically hit 1 alliance)

anything else zhukov?

P.S. for the record tho, IF they wanna do that i don't mind at all, just wondering why they won't simply say it. It's fully their choice and i got good friends in both alliances and nothing against them, before i get flamed for that again.

Last edited by cypher; 27 Feb 2006 at 20:19.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 20:06   #174
pig
1up on you

Just to add looking in our private (guess the name lolorz) chan, I see no ascendary...
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 20:18   #175
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Actually, looking at our arbiter, looks like DLR targetted Angels today. The DLR defence call in ND is a fishy issue though.
I hit elviz today.*

I rock at targetting angels.

*in all seriousness, if DLR were targetting angels, wouldn't we have hit more than 1 known angels planet, especially considering we generally hit 4 gals each night?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 20:26   #176
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
im not online 24/7 u know tomkat, all i can say is what i see and any time im around DLR have made 1 attempt to get ships of which was denied and as stated by cura has been denied to them every time they have asked
You really should check on all the facts before slandering people (Achilles in this case) and calling them liars then.

You obviously were uninformed in this case, yet assumed you knew everything about the situation and so tried to damn his entire post by calling it (your words) "null and void".

You owe him an apology, really.

Quote:
my inital point was he made a call for an eta 8 anti frigate call, if he was gonna call it he shud have done it ETA7 for an out of tag planet shudnt he??
Who knows what goes through Grog's mind? :P

Quote:
and yes i do have a basic grasp of defending and the stats, being a DC for 7 rounds i feel iam more qualified than you to comment on DC matters TomKat
My dad could beat up your dad!!!
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 20:29   #177
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Point is cypher, that the so-called evidence that you, pig, desse etc have posted here is really sh*t. It's not even worth calling "evidence". If you want to play the blame game, come up with something that can couse some upset, some havoc.

And I havent seen a really fun log posted here since I stopped impersonating people on irc, so you folks are not amusing either!
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 20:40   #178
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
My dad once ****ed tomkat's dad in the ass.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 20:44   #179
Desse
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Point is cypher, that the so-called evidence that you, pig, desse etc have posted here is really sh*t. It's not even worth calling "evidence". If you want to play the blame game, come up with something that can couse some upset, some havoc.

And I havent seen a really fun log posted here since I stopped impersonating people on irc, so you folks are not amusing either!
What evidence have I posted ? I have just made some claims like everyone else on these boards. Whether people choose believe them or not is their choice.

And please don´t put me in with cypher and pig. We are not in the same alliance this round.

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 20:49   #180
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
OMG MOD TROLLING. <3
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 21:05   #181
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
What evidence have I posted ? I have just made some claims like everyone else on these boards. Whether people choose believe them or not is their choice.

And please don´t put me in with cypher and pig. We are not in the same alliance this round.
Titans forever! and indeed... who needs a pig
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 21:09   #182
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Being in ascendancy this round and having launched on god knows who god knows how many times and having never being informed that I couldn't launch on 1up or told to recall because I launched on 1up or seeing anyone else being told not to launch on 1up and seeing people in ascendancy launch on 1up I'm going to tentatively say we're not napped/allied.

Edit: I did however also **** your dad in the ass.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 21:12   #183
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
You really should check on all the facts before slandering people (Achilles in this case) and calling them liars then.
Quote:
You obviously were uninformed in this case, yet assumed you knew everything about the situation and so tried to damn his entire post by calling it (your words) "null and void".

You owe him an apology, really.
i dont owe him an apology, infact he owes me and the rest of ND an apology for his misinformed comments and false accusations of support planets being used.. Like i said if he wud like to come to me with credible evidence then iam more than willing to listen. Throwing accusations of ND using DLR as support planets are some very serios words to be throwing about.

Also when did you become Mr 'Informed' TomKat?

Quote:
go back to GD

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 22:23   #184
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i dont owe him an apology, infact he owes me and the rest of ND an apology for his misinformed comments and false accusations of support planets being used.. Like i said if he wud like to come to me with credible evidence then iam more than willing to listen. Throwing accusations of ND using DLR as support planets are some very serios words to be throwing about.
DLR are hitting targets that are of tactical significance to Nd. You can try claiming this isn't coordinated but we all know that's a plain old load of bollocks. DLR are therefore supporting the ND 'war effort' however you'd like to look at it or diguise it.

So far all you've managed to do it make yourself look a bit of a tosser who isn't man enough to admit when he's been bettered by someone with a better understanding of things and more information to hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeK
Also when did you become Mr 'Informed' TomKat?

go back to GD
And that about sums you up, child.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 22:25   #185
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
And then his dad gave birth to you?

(You asked for it!)

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 22:26   #186
Mek
InSomniac

its like drawing blood from a stone on this thread so i shall stop posting

ty

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 22:31   #187
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
its like drawing blood from a stone on this thread so i shall stop posting

ty
I thought the HC requested you stopped posting? Make your mind up as to which one of those two thinks you're making ND look like jackasses?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 22:35   #188
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
I thought the HC requested you stopped posting? Make your mind up as to which one of those two thinks you're making ND look like jackasses?
it was a bit of both mazz, HC asked me to stop posting and alongside that its clear no matter what i said was going to change the people so set in their views. its like banging your head against the wall, you just get bored...

Mek

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 22:38   #189
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only on AD would the users try and pick holes in other people's posting, and ignore a post by an ND HC which is an authoritative statement on the situation, above.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 22:45   #190
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Only on AD would the users try and pick holes in other people's posting, and ignore a post by an ND HC which is an authoritative statement on the situation, above.
If someone comes on AD shouting a whole load of stuff then it's every other posters right to disagree if they see fit. You don't think people, including plenty of ND members, have gone on posting and not taken a blind bit of notice if Sid or I make a statement? It's the way it is and it's ironic you only draw attention to it when it's ND HC making the statements.

Quote:
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 22:52   #191
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I think Angels deserve a prize for (what is currently) the lowest score growth of the three aforementioned alliances, despite their clever scheme of toss-a-coin politics.
where does your personal vendetta for Angels come from may I ask? It's pretty clear you have one, if you could share your little secret maybe that will be the success to our victory this round
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:02   #192
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Being in ascendancy this round and having launched on god knows who god knows how many times and having never being informed that I couldn't launch on 1up or told to recall because I launched on 1up or seeing anyone else being told not to launch on 1up and seeing people in ascendancy launch on 1up I'm going to tentatively say we're not napped/allied.
Missing the point.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:05   #193
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
If someone comes on AD shouting a whole load of stuff then it's every other posters right to disagree if they see fit. You don't think people, including plenty of ND members, have gone on posting and not taken a blind bit of notice if Sid or I make a statement? It's the way it is and it's ironic you only draw attention to it when it's ND HC making the statements.
It's just that to me it seems more appropriate to deconstruct someone who has posted with authority, than someone who doesn't.

I didn't say they shouldn't post about it, I simply implied that to ignore it was pretty much missing the crux of the issues at hand when you consider the authority of the posters in question.

Attack the ND HC all you want, it's not my business - but to me the whole context of the conversation below it wouldn't deal with the issue nearly as well as going for that post would. It was an opinion as a moderator, rather than anything else.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:06   #194
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Missing the point.
Being shit at the internet.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:08   #195
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
where does your personal vendetta for Angels come from may I ask? It's pretty clear you have one, if you could share your little secret maybe that will be the success to our victory this round
I could give you a few hints

1) stop being gutless
2) control your members
3) get someone with a brain to lead your politics.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:15   #196
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I could give you a few hints

1) stop being gutless
2) control your members
3) get someone with a brain to lead your politics.
The hate is strong with this one.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:16   #197
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I don't like to miss out on an easy Angels bashing post.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:18   #198
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
It's just that to me it seems more appropriate to deconstruct someone who has posted with authority, than someone who doesn't.

I didn't say they shouldn't post about it, I simply implied that to ignore it was pretty much missing the crux of the issues at hand when you consider the authority of the posters in question.
In fairness there wasn't really anything to deconstruct. It seemed to more re-enforce the arguments against Mek in all truth. The statement outlined that DLR were in the private ND chan and that they had indeed been clling for defence which, unless I'm slightly mistaken, was the crux of the original argument. The post then went on to prattle on about the relentless ND spoutage of community over PA (albeit in a different context for a change).

So, in my humble opinion, there was nothing to deconstruct being as, for the most part, Cura had pretty much made Mek look a bit of a tool like everyone else.

Quote:
Attack the ND HC all you want, it's not my business - but to me the whole context of the conversation below it wouldn't deal with the issue nearly as well as going for that post would. It was an opinion as a moderator, rather than anything else.
Then how about every now and again you have that same public opinion when it's a 1up or eXilition HC?

I'm not saying theres anything wrong with your modding but I do think you're missing the irony of the only time you make a statement like this in all the millions of instances of it you're supporting ND HC. I just think you're needlessly adding fuel to a fire thats been burning for a long time.

Quote:
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:22   #199
The_Fish
ND

On the Grog defence call thing

How do you know Grog wasnt calling for ND an member?

and looking at the call, he was pushing people to pm an ND member, not for them to pm him.

Yes, some DLR have ND access, yes, DLR generally avoid hitting ND, no, we are not allied, we do not co-ordinate together, for anything else refer to Cura's (rather excellent) post.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 23:25   #200
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
On the Grog defence call thing

How do you know Grog wasnt calling for ND an member?

and looking at the call, he was pushing people to pm an ND member, not for them to pm him.

Yes, some DLR have ND access, yes, DLR generally avoid hitting ND, no, we are not allied, we do not co-ordinate together, for anything else refer to Cura's (rather excellent) post.
If you refer to cura's rather excellent post he acknowledges that DLR members have called for defence.

PS In reference to lokken's post, that could only be realistically phrased, if true, as quenching particular fires mazz, not "fanning the flames".

PPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
And then his dad gave birth to you?

(You asked for it!)
No my friend, I'm a spontaneous creation of the most fantastic parts of the internet. And regrettably old fellow I'm going to have to inform you that women are the only ones who give birth