User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 3 Oct 2005, 22:17   #1
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
I Hate To Moan, But...

Look, I'm trying to code R15 and all you havoc players are doing is finding a few planets here and there which have other races ships that they shouldn't have. And it's distracting. And all the support staff are fed of of explaining. So now we have a thread we can point anyone at who asks again....

Someone has ships that they shouldn't?!
The reason for this is that we reset to PT0 about an hour before havoc started. And this meant that anyone could change race as lots of people had requested. However there was a bug which allowed people to order ships, change race and order ships in their new race. We were alerted to this bug about an hour after it became possible and it was fixed in minutes.

Because of the huge effort we'd have to go to to remove those illegal ships and because it's only a bit of fun in havoc, we made the executive decision to let those people get away with it. We have other pressing priorities before R15 and don't want to spend time fixing something that was only slightly broken for Havoc.

There, hopefully that explains it!

Hugs and cuddles to you all, as always...

Kloopy.
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2005, 22:43   #2
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I Hate To Moan, But...

Damn, if only i was here for pt0 :/
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 16:47   #3
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Thumbs up Re: I Hate To Moan, But...

Funny bug...
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 18:34   #4
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Changes at last hour are bad. Even on havoc.
Unread 4 Oct 2005, 18:50   #5
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Changes at last hour are bad. Even on havoc.
To paraphrase SilverSmoke: Because havoc is serious business!
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 16:08   #6
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

heh it's sad people even complain about it

same as giving accounts away in havoc... should be perfectly okay to do tbh. it's havoc only fs heh... might aswell try and get some other people to play.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2005, 23:51   #7
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Cypher, well said. If I put it as bluntly as that though I'd get in trouble. You just can't win! :-(

[Edit: Ooh, I have 5 blobs now. I realise this will provoke negrep, I don't really care. But it suprised me that somehow I have gone up from 4 to 5. That's nice whoever did that. *smiles*]
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 07:53   #8
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I have a special Red Blob, which is worth more than a green blob!

Edit : someones made it green
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 08:12   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 10:48   #10
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Haha. I love the rep comments that post got me! :-)
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 11:28   #11
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

why does kloopy get rep for agreeing to me and i don't ((( bunch of suck ups
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 11:54   #12
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

cos :
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cypher again.

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote