User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:36   #51
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: To much of a gap!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MotoX again. <- cant -ve rep for multiple shit posts

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:46   #52
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I was tempted to make a serious post on this thread. Then I thought....sod it.

Anyway, as we all know, the combined forces of Exilition and the Penis-Allianz (omg evul blocking) are in the process of overthrowing 1up, and order will be returned to the universe shortly.

\o/

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 17:50   #53
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
We tried that last round and you carried on posting
Best solution would be to disband and never show your face in PA again

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 18:03   #54
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferretus
Thats exactly my point regarding 1up. They returned and plainly illustrate that the newer players just don't compare to the veterans.
A large portion of 1up members didn't play before PAX. 1up was originally founded for old players, those who had proven their quality/loyalty before, but the recruiting doesn't follow this trend. 1up doesn't believe experience is the sign of quality. We go for loyalty and dedication, if you can show those, you can get into 1up after only 1 round.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 18:47   #55
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The difference between 1up and other alliances is that in Sid they are promised a reasonably stable command and the reputation that follows him means that simply the best recruits gravitate to 1up.

The other alliances are left with the rest who either simply don't want to be associated with Sid, or aren't ambitious enough for 1up.

Simply 1up has a head start every round. To take them on effectively you need a time of stability and preparation - with Sid and his goons its already there - everyone knows what to do, occaisonally new people come in but the old spine is still there.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 18:48   #56
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MotoX again. <- cant -ve rep for multiple shit posts
should think of a way to buy blocks of negrep for some ppl, like 5 for a dollar or something
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 18:57   #57
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
should think of a way to buy blocks of negrep for some ppl, like 5 for a dollar or something
give him a -ve rep for me then

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 19:24   #58
Nauti

Nauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these partsNauti is infamous around these parts

Nothing has changed, clearly
r4: TX/g-ii
r5: TX
r6: ViruS
r7: RaH
r8: RaH
r9 - 9.5: RaH/ BG [Ðragons]
r10: Ðragons
r11: 1up/FAnG
r12: 1up
r13: 1up
r14: BREAK
r15: OWNED WITH VGN
r16: BREAK
r17: BREAK
r18: eXilition - Rank 1: 7:5 Heavenly Divine
[Team.Scared]
Nauti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 21:44   #59
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

funny, 1up is so great and the best. has greatest players with most ambition, yet when exilition came playing for their first round we burried 1up.

i guess thats the reason 1up is winning, exilition isnt around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 21:47   #60
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
funny, 1up is so great and the best. has greatest players with most ambition, yet when exilition came playing for their first round we burried 1up.

Yes. Clearly it was ONLY Exilition that beat 1up last round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 21:47   #61
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Exilition didn't 'bury' 1up, yes, you won, but you won in a block situation as opposed to 1 v 1, so pure quality of a single alliance cannot be judged based on that, only the relative qualities of the blocks, and our block was shite. To say you buried us seems unfair to me as all through the round, you were piling loads of incomming on us, and at the same time saying we were giving you the most and saying how well we were fighting. If you want to make the point of exilition being better than 1up, please do it in a way where the 2 alliances are compared as opposed to 2 blocks.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 21:48   #62
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Yes. Clearly it was ONLY Exilition that beat 1up last round.
Yes. Clearly 1up never ever blocked that round!

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 21:51   #63
derry

derry will become famous soon enoughderry will become famous soon enough

clearly 1up didn't start the block
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
derry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 21:53   #64
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
I fail to see where this is coming from, all it can do is weaken your point. A block is an entity comprised of alliances, but treated as a single entity. To say you are better than 1up because you beat them in a block situation is like Portuguese saying they were better than France in the Napoleonic wars because they were on the winning side, and France was on the losing side. The fact is, France would have wiped the floor with portugal. If you want to compare individual alliances, a block situation in one round is not the way to do it.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 21:53   #65
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Well done on completely missing the point.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 21:58   #66
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
I fail to see where this is coming from, all it can do is weaken your point. A block is an entity comprised of alliances, but treated as a single entity. To say you are better than 1up because you beat them in a block situation is like Portuguese saying they were better than France in the Napoleonic wars because they were on the winning side, and France was on the losing side. The fact is, France would have wiped the floor with portugal. If you want to compare individual alliances, a block situation in one round is not the way to do it.
so now you are comparing 1up with France then? pa is a bit different then what happened to france/napoleon. atleast in pa there was more then 1 "block". you should stop talking like 1up was this heroic alliance facing a superblock solo because it wasnt. exilition got outnumbered, then settled it politics right and humped 1up to the stoneage.

and let me remind you, your members insane rambling that we use vnc because we owned u so much?

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:00   #67
derry

Quote:
so now you are comparing 1up with France then? pa is a bit different then what happened to france/napoleon. atleast in pa there was more then 1 "block". you should stop talking like 1up was this heroic alliance facing a superblock solo because it wasnt. exilition got outnumbered, then settled it politics right and humped 1up to the stoneage.

and let me remind you, your members insane rambling that we use vnc because we owned u so much?
was writing a comment, then i got bored, so i removed it all...
[18:45] <Helix> if two wrongs dont make a right its twice as wrong to do something wrong to right it

[00:22] <Doom> Where as in most cases it appears multing is an individual thing, LDK organises it and uses it. Making it an effective unit with a small number of players. It makes sense just not part of the rules. They just organised cheating =-)
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:01   #68
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by derry
was writing a comment, then i got bored, so i removed it all...
i care, i really do

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:02   #69
derry

seeing you just replied, you do

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:03   #70
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:

Are you really as thick as your posting implies? I am not comparing 1up to France or Portugal or any other country. I am pointing out that saying "Exilition is better than 1up because our block beat 1ups block" is a complete fallacy as the only thing you can say from that is "Our block was better than 1up's block".

I think you should try and understand the points that people are putting across, understanding the words is useless unless you can grasp the meaning behind them.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:04   #71
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

thats what i said... i care

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:05   #72
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Are you really as thick as your posting implies? I am not comparing 1up to France or Portugal or any other country. I am pointing out that saying "Exilition is better than 1up because our block beat 1ups block" is a complete fallacy as the only thing you can say from that is "Our block was better than 1up's block".

I think you should try and understand the points that people are putting across, understanding the words is useless unless you can grasp the meaning behind them.
so you're saying that when 1up wins, its because of great political moves and all. but when it loses its because they got "outblocked" ?

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:07   #73
derry

this round 1up wins because the others made a mistake hehe

Unread 2 Sep 2005, 22:12   #74
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
so you're saying that when 1up wins, its because of great political moves and all. but when it loses its because they got "outblocked" ?
Whoever wins wins by being the best, but you cannot judge which alliance is best based on one round in a block. 1up can be said to have quality for consistent performances, but if you look at any individual round on its own and 1up wins in a block, you cannot say that there wasn't an alliance with higher quality that round.
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 23:55   #75
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The difference between 1up and other alliances is that in Sid they are promised a reasonably stable command and the reputation that follows him means that simply the best recruits gravitate to 1up.

The other alliances are left with the rest who either simply don't want to be associated with Sid, or aren't ambitious enough for 1up.

Simply 1up has a head start every round. To take them on effectively you need a time of stability and preparation - with Sid and his goons its already there - everyone knows what to do, occaisonally new people come in but the old spine is still there.
Yes, that is a difference, but a slightly ignorant view. The reputation does not make an alliance alone. Some recruits this round have been below the standard required. Not all recruits are top quality, some are inactive or do not want to learn. The experience our command gives its members is top-notch, but the ability of our player base cannot completley be put down to the command structure. We have excellent infastructure, and our members are very good at the game, very active and know how to play the game. The recruits dont make 1up, there is more than one facet to 1up's success, I can assure you.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:09   #76
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
We have excellent infastructure, and our members are very good at the game, very active and know how to play the game.
I think this sums up 1ups excellence round after round. The only other thing I can think of is the Officers/HC's ability to keep the members spirit and motivation high after being hammered.

We all have seen many alliances fold after heavy nightly incoming and one of the most impressive things Ive seen from 1up was last round when I though they looked all but dead yet still managed to finish strong. What this showed me is you may beat them down, but they seem to always get up again.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:32   #77
Bashar
Idle Git

So, you want that ultimate tool? The one you can use to sweep up all the rubbish in the garden and pile it in a heap with the rest of the shit? Well, we have the ultimate, it's called the 1up rake! You can use it anywhere at any time, simply apply the correct pressure in the right motions, and everything gets swept cleanly to 1 side, but be warned, if you get angry with it, throw it on the ground and stand on it, it'll spring right up in your face!

(OK, yes, I admit, I am traumatised from standing on a rake and smacking my face, but you have to admit it's a good metaphor)
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:32   #78
Bashar
Idle Git

Oh, also, VERY ACTIVE...... wtf? Am I missing something?
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:37   #79
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Bashar's been drinking again.

That's the other thing. If we do anything wrong, our HC beats us regularly.

SOS.

Edit: BASHAR HAS NOT BEEN DRINKING!

Last edited by Virall; 3 Sep 2005 at 00:51.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:55   #80
Stifler

Bashar is almost a alcoholic :S

has his own alcoholics anonymous badge as well

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Unread 3 Sep 2005, 00:59   #81
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

"omg, Let Us Flame Nos For Not Hitting #1 Alliance, They Are Evil Napp0rz!"

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 07:27   #82
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

It's not too late for 1up to be beaten, however, Reunions leader is ex 1up, and he seems happy with 2nd.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 07:31   #83
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by [i2k]Xy
"omg, Let Us Flame Nos For Not Hitting #1 Alliance, They Are Evil Napp0rz!"
/me flames Nos for not hitting the #1 alliance. You evil napp0rs! (although heru is still sexeh)

[/lame reply]
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 07:37   #84
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

rediculous
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 07:40   #85
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
so you're saying that when 1up wins, its because of great political moves " ?
err...ya ....astute political play, activity, commitment (same would apply for any alliance I think) That is in fact how your Exilition claimed they won, is it not?

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 3 Sep 2005 at 07:46. Reason: spelling
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 07:43   #86
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
/me flames Nos for not hitting the #1 alliance. You evil napp0rs! (although heru is still sexeh)

[/lame reply]
now seafood here has verbally assaulted me on a number of occasions :P so he's doing his part
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 10:23   #87
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

lol maxmillian :P you drug addict DD

keep in mind we played r11/r12/r13 at that time and half our core was gone basically as they were bored.. (we aint got it back yet either) while on the other side exi just started playing and everyone was pumped up for it and really putting in 100% effort. i haven't seen that in 1up since r11 tbh. To top that off exi basically quit after it's first round meaning it quit the round they would have had most incs anyways while 1up played on for 4 rounds total (dunno if sid is gonna do more)

and we lost the round indeed... we never got buried tho (cept for maybe all the friendly fire from our 'allies' :P
as far as i know we had massive compliments on the way we stayed IN the game while receiving all those incs and not quitting or disbanding or merging or whatever
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 10:36   #88
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
lol maxmillian :P you drug addict DD

keep in mind we played r11/r12/r13 at that time and half our core was gone basically as they were bored.. (we aint got it back yet either) while on the other side exi just started playing and everyone was pumped up for it and really putting in 100% effort. i haven't seen that in 1up since r11 tbh. To top that off exi basically quit after it's first round meaning it quit the round they would have had most incs anyways while 1up played on for 4 rounds total (dunno if sid is gonna do more)

and we lost the round indeed... we never got buried tho (cept for maybe all the friendly fire from our 'allies' :P
as far as i know we had massive compliments on the way we stayed IN the game while receiving all those incs and not quitting or disbanding or merging or whatever
Let him have his moment. It's takes an alliance with a serious lack of spine to come up with a bunch of piss poor excuses for not defending their win. The strategy for exilition was obvious. I'll actually take heed of their gloating when they've managed to win more than 2 rounds in sucsession. Until then they're a flash in the pan.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 10:44   #89
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh dear, not round 13 discussions again. Cant we focus on round 14 instead of having this flashbacks? It reminds me about back to the future.

eXilition: if you were so damn proud of that win you got last round, why did you chicken out and run away this round?

1up: Cant u accept that someone beat you at your own game last round, this round you've napped the 2 ranked alliance to avoid heavy incs yourselfs. And Im not even critisising it. Just stating the fact.

I think every alliance HC in the end always thinks what's best for his own alliance. I wont start a flame war against 1up for winning this round, and I am sure as hell not going to join a flame war against eXilition that won the last round.

In the end, win is what everyone wants? Well cept for F-Crew, they want to train players.

Have a nice weekend.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 10:54   #90
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool

eXilition: if you were so damn proud of that win you got last round, why did you chicken out and run away this round?
I'm pretty sure you just paraphrased what I said

Quote:

1up: Cant u accept that someone beat you at your own game last round
You can easily find posts by admitting that 1up were plain outplayed last round and that we were never a threat to the top position. I did, however, commend the members on keeping going through what has to be the most difficult round we have experienced since our creation.

Quote:

this round you've napped the 2 ranked alliance to avoid heavy incs yourselfs. And Im not even critisising it. Just stating the fact.
They certainly weren't the #2 alliance when we napped them in response to the 3 way block attacking us at the time. Game outlined the politics and the "blame" for this round perfectly.

Quote:

I think every alliance HC in the end always thinks what's best for his own alliance. I wont start a flame war against 1up for winning this round, and I am sure as hell not going to join a flame war against eXilition that won the last round.
No-one, whomever it might be, deserves to be flamed for winning one of the most fluid and interesting rounds of PA a lot of us have ever played in, summer round or not. No-one was flaming Exilition for winning last round either. I think it was more of balking at the arrogance of an alliance that wouldn't stay to defend their win and finally give justification for all their bragging.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 13:07   #91
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
It's not too late for 1up to be beaten, however, Reunions leader is ex 1up, and he seems happy with 2nd.

Did you think about this statement before posting it?

Has reunion being 'happily second' (which i think you'll find is wrong; these guys want to win) got anything to do with Legator's 1up past?

Its a war. Yes he was 1up, but im sure he's focusing 100% on Reunion now.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 13:17   #92
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

for once i have to agree with virall, as much as i dislike the prospect
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 13:46   #93
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

Let´s think what would be in it for ND.

LcH/ND/Reunion gangs up on 1up.

1up is taken out..

LcH/ND gangs up on Reunion.

ND looks a lot stronger than LcH.

ND wins the round.

Pretty good. You took the Angels route and triumphed.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 14:12   #94
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I am gald everyone thinks they know everything. I have seen so many predictions, I feel like I'm in a building full of gypsy's.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 14:18   #95
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

I am just stating the motivation that I think is behind ´the_fish's post.

Not claiming anything besides that.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 14:24   #96
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I am gald everyone thinks they know everything. I have seen so many predictions, I feel like I'm in a building full of gypsy's.
Why aren't you that happy, that Fish's scheme got obvious?
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 16:15   #97
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Did you think about this statement before posting it?

(which i think you'll find is wrong; these guys want to win)
I may have missed the boat here...

But how's that work? Aint this like last round with Angels hoping to win when they were allying the group which was constantly outplaying them? (no offense to angels.)
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 16:30   #98
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
I may have missed the boat here...

But how's that work? Aint this like last round with Angels hoping to win when they were allying the group which was constantly outplaying them? (no offense to angels.)

A simple grasp of current pa politics might help to explain your query.

They arent allied to 1up at all. There is a nap which i can imagine might change during the next four weeks. When Reunion merged with hydra, they did not relent in trying to maintain the #1 spot, depsite the pa-teams mishap in making an illegal merger happen. This drive that we saw, together with the offensive political manouvres reunion have displayed, indicate that they arent sitting at #2 with the aim of not closing the gap on 1up.

A comparison with last round is perhaps likely, although last round was slightly different. eXilition were in the commanding position whilst 1up were chasing. This, including your post, is digressing from the most important and pertenant point; Legator's past within 1up im sure is not influencing his thirst for a possible #1 spot.

Simplicity is bliss.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 16:51   #99
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
A simple grasp of current pa politics might help to explain your query.

They arent allied to 1up at all. There is a nap which i can imagine might change during the next four weeks. When Reunion merged with hydra, they did not relent in trying to maintain the #1 spot, depsite the pa-teams mishap in making an illegal merger happen. This drive that we saw, together with the offensive political manouvres reunion have displayed, indicate that they arent sitting at #2 with the aim of not closing the gap on 1up.

A comparison with last round is perhaps likely, although last round was slightly different. eXilition were in the commanding position whilst 1up were chasing. This, including your post, is digressing from the most important and pertenant point; Legator's past within 1up im sure is not influencing his thirst for a possible #1 spot.

Simplicity is bliss.
Simplicity is bliss. Thanks for vastly over-complicating it.

I think I'll put this in a pm. As it'll turn a bit off-topic.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 17:17   #100
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Simplicity is bliss. Thanks for vastly over-complicating it.

I think I'll put this in a pm. As it'll turn a bit off-topic.

If youre intent on digressing from the topic completley, i wouldn't bother with the pm.