User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Sep 2014, 18:22   #301
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Dav should be banned from PA, ive said it before, and yet again he is the spotlight for being a naughty boy.
I think PA team should hand the victory to 1:2, they are the only gal so far not being caught systematicly cheating.
HEROES approve of this

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 19:05   #302
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Aha, why didnt Mikee and 1:3 get closed earlier?
Its more and more Clear to me that Ace must be getting paid by these top gals
Mikee didnt cheat and he didnt let 13 land on him FL did cause they want 52 to win so they ignore mikees incs. And we are down a man or two.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 19:07   #303
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Mikee didnt cheat and he didnt let 13 land on him FL did cause they want 52 to win so they ignore mikees incs. And we are down a man or two.
Why would anyone accuse him for it without evidence

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 19:19   #304
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why would anyone accuse him for it without evidence
I don't think you understand evidence in pa. If I send pods at you, and they roid you, nobody can really prove with hard evidence that I farmed you. Maybe you just had your base on run and hide by mistake.

So when 15k co roids a 4.5k roid planet (who curiously enough got lots of def for later, bigger waves!), nobody can really prove it was intentional farming. Not even when it's two people doing it that have played with each other for many rounds and are known to be part of the same group. I mean, they could have had a falling out! And maybe the big planet was sleeping and unable to arrange def vs the might of 15k co!

You may not like it, and maybe it needs to change, but that's the current situation. And it's been that way for several rounds. Even obvious farm planets like Dworschi's don't get closed anymore, and he took it to the next level by initiated while having inc several times.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 19:29   #305
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I suppose it wasnt something he could selfcover easily that roided him.
You dont need to bring up the ArmAgeddon/mark_ cheating to make mikee look bad.
And it was 1250 mosquitos ArmA landed on Mark_ with, and it was over several Waves.

Unread 26 Sep 2014, 20:40   #306
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I don't think you understand evidence in pa. If I send pods at you, and they roid you, nobody can really prove with hard evidence that I farmed you. Maybe you just had your base on run and hide by mistake.

So when 15k co roids a 4.5k roid planet (who curiously enough got lots of def for later, bigger waves!), nobody can really prove it was intentional farming. Not even when it's two people doing it that have played with each other for many rounds and are known to be part of the same group. I mean, they could have had a falling out! And maybe the big planet was sleeping and unable to arrange def vs the might of 15k co!

You may not like it, and maybe it needs to change, but that's the current situation. And it's been that way for several rounds. Even obvious farm planets like Dworschi's don't get closed anymore, and he took it to the next level by initiated while having inc several times.
According to Mikee he was happy eskero was taking the roids and not the later waves, he woke up at eta 4 and could have built enough ranger to reduce the cap to 250 instead of 1000, but he didn't

-Rommel
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 20:41   #307
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Let's be honest here, people cheat because this game gets depressing every round.

I don't know why certain people were closed in 1:3, but I heard it had something to do with taking advantage with a bug/glitch. I do not consider this method as cheating because it's the game itself that developed the fault, and a certain minority of the playerbase were just taking advantage of this bug/glitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules and Regulations
Deliberate attempts to use bugs/exploits through AND/OR other than through the standard pages

Punishment: Multihunters will contact PA Team. Together they will decide what abuse is and what not, and determine possible punishment if needed.
Next please.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 20:49   #308
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Even obvious farm planets like Dworschi's don't get closed anymore, and he took it to the next level by initiated while having inc several times.
It was so blatant that we even exiled him from the galaxy. All he was doing was initing roids and donating his resources to the Alliance fund (we think).
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 20:55   #309
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Next please.
Read what I said closely; "I do not consider" which means it's an OPINION.

I expected you to be more intelligent than this to be honest, ArcChas.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 21:19   #310
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam

I launched on him knowing he had no anti co and knowing he wouldnt be online until eta 3-4
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 22:27   #311
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

And being in an alliance that he contributed 0 to.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 00:54   #312
Raven

Raven has a spectacular aura aboutRaven has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
pal please, that kind of play comes with a price, one could argue that 3 fleets for in gal def is better. than a 50 mill gal fund donation now and then. but i guess you did an extensive research on the topic prior to your post right?

oh wait, you didn't, well keep hatin' then you're doing a good job already
Lol. I am well versed in the art of stack n gain my friend. What I was alluding to was that 1.3 got extra donations by exploiting a bug.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 01:58   #313
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

Quote:
Read what I said closely; "I do not consider" which means it's an OPINION.

I expected you to be more intelligent than this to be honest, ArcChas.
I know it was an opinion. You are, of course, entitled to it but that doesn't mean that you're not wrong.
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 05:47   #314
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
I suppose it wasnt something he could selfcover easily that roided him.
You dont need to bring up the ArmAgeddon/mark_ cheating to make mikee look bad.
And it was 1250 mosquitos ArmA landed on Mark_ with, and it was over several Waves.
We had a gal of incs and he wasnt on till eta 4 ... I also got landed by 2k mosqs when i fell asleep waiting to recall some fleet of harpies. Things happen and getting roided doesnt equal cheating by any means .... Specially considering 90% of our incs were covered with in gal cross def i mean fl had 10 incs one night and still wudnt cover mikee (bet they wud if he was in 5:2)
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 06:16   #315
Lucifer

Lucifer is infamous around these partsLucifer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyNilly View Post
If one person did it once and reported it then it's fine...but telling your pals and doing it multiple times and not saying anything = cheating
Well, Spinner back in 10.5, when we won the round as a galaxy. I wouldn't call it a bug, I mean anyone could do it. There was too much score given for scanning, and we found it out. When PA team found out after we had been using it for a while, he just docked us score. He didn't close any of us. PA team needs to be more consistent about things like this. But I agree, the onus is on the people that realize something is more than it should be in this game, and let those in charge know.
Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 06:39   #316
Lucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
We had a gal of incs and he wasnt on till eta 4 ... I also got landed by 2k mosqs when i fell asleep waiting to recall some fleet of harpies. Things happen and getting roided doesnt equal cheating by any means .... Specially considering 90% of our incs were covered with in gal cross def i mean fl had 10 incs one night and still wudnt cover mikee (bet they wud if he was in 5:2)
If Mikee would have provided defense to Faceless, I'm sure Faceless would have tried to defend him. Give me a break. How many fleets of defense did Mikee send Faceless?
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 07:03   #317
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
If Mikee would have provided defense to Faceless, I'm sure Faceless would have tried to defend him. Give me a break. How many fleets of defense did Mikee send Faceless?
The issue wasn't even with lack of defense from him, or people not wanting to defend him, or him being in 1:2 (Phant himself DC'd him a few times last week). The issue was that Faceless is an alliance where you do your own work, and if you get incomings at 2 at night you either DC them yourself or you get someone to do it for you. There have been numerous times where we called Mikee when he had incomings so he could either DC it or settle it ingal and he simply didn't show up. If people see a 15k Co incoming they probably expect it to be easily handled by the planet in question.

If he had come online that night (or any night except maybe the final 2-3) and asked for a defense fleet from ANYONE, they would have defended him without question. But he didn't.
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 09:05   #318
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Cheaters!!!!
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 09:40   #319
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Mikee not getting def has nothing to do with 1-3 or 5-2. It has to do with the fact that faceless, you have to dc your shit if you want it done. There are a few people that when they see incs will send def themselves and maybe ask in channel, but wont go as far as sms/call people. Had phant or santacruz or even myself been online and capable we would have dc'd like normal based on roidcount and contribution to alliance. Now there was a few nights where I was asked to defend mikee and I refused because of his lack of help to the ally but that never stopped this alliance from defending a top planet.
Unread 27 Sep 2014, 21:21   #320
Lucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Mikee not getting def has nothing to do with 1-3 or 5-2. It has to do with the fact that faceless, you have to dc your shit if you want it done. There are a few people that when they see incs will send def themselves and maybe ask in channel, but wont go as far as sms/call people. Had phant or santacruz or even myself been online and capable we would have dc'd like normal based on roidcount and contribution to alliance. Now there was a few nights where I was asked to defend mikee and I refused because of his lack of help to the ally but that never stopped this alliance from defending a top planet.
How many times did Mikee send ally def?
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 01:47   #321
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
I thought it was because faceless closed all incs which wasnt 5:2
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 01:49   #322
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Fun fact:

1:3 had the most incs a gal has ever had in history of pa (since stattracking r14)
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 02:36   #323
Lucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Fun fact:

1:3 had the most incs a gal has ever had in history of pa (since stattracking r14)
Backup of these claims? Crashing > Cheating worked out in the end.

By the way, found it humorous that when Appoco was asking you about your planet ranking, you decided to bring up galaxy ranking. Please, take this game and life a little more seriously. Your galaxy cheated, moral victory is about as much as you deserved.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 04:43   #324
Patrikc

Quote:
How many times did Mikee send ally def?
I recall seeing him have 10 defense points around the time he was removed, however there's no way of telling how many of those were legitimate defense missions.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 07:53   #325
Patrikc

Quote:
Fun fact:

Except in round 56, 9:8 had 1342 incoming hostile fleets over 8 planets whereas 1:3 had 1679 over (the remaining) 12 planets, which comes out to 168 and 140 fleets per planet, respectively. And in round 50, 7:8 had 1734 incoming fleets on the galaxy, though this was with 16 planets, and I'm sure with Dav/cardi it would have beaten that number.

Fun "fact" indeed.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 08:01   #326
Lucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Except in round 56, 9:8 had 1342 incoming hostile fleets over 8 planets whereas 1:3 had 1679 over (the remaining) 12 planets, which comes out to 168 and 140 fleets per planet, respectively. And in round 50, 7:8 had 1734 incoming fleets on the galaxy, though this was with 16 planets, and I'm sure with Dav/cardi it would have beaten that number.

Fun "fact" indeed.
How many times did 1:3 launch attacks and were allowed to land through mutual agreement?
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 08:10   #327
Patrikc

Unfortunately that kind of data isn't available on the site.

What was interesting to see, though, was that 1:3 had a total of 129 Defense missions out of gal, over 12 planets.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 08:14   #328
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Is Lucifer Butchers new account?? He is persistent.....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 09:52   #329
Plaguuu

Quote:
How many times did 1:3 launch attacks and were allowed to land through mutual agreement?
As far as I know not a single time.. Making theese kind of claims is just ridiculus
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 10:00   #330
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What was interesting to see, though, was that 1:3 had a total of 129 Defense missions out of gal, over 12 planets.
When you have incs on your gal roughly 2 out of 3 nights throughout the round, and half the gal with no ally, it's not possible to send many out of gal deffleets.

Lucifer: I think you are mistaking 1:3 for some other gal
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 10:21   #331
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

You do realise the fact that 6 planets was without ally for 800+ ticks, some even for the entire round?

Hard to send out of gal def without an ally, or do you know a way of doing so?
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 15:34   #332
Patrikc

I did realize that, the same could be said for other galaxies though. It still leaves the remaining 6 planets with 21 defense missions out of galaxy per planet over 47 days.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 15:54   #333
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

As I've said. Me personally I had to ground my fleet for the gal at least half the days of the round. Then there are some days where your alliance pretty much doesn't get inc.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 16:11   #334
Patrikc

The first argument is fair, the second one would apply to everyone though.

Also, the "hard to send def without an alliance" argument seems odd when 1:3 received the most alliance defense out of all the galaxies. But if you have the most incomings it's not that strange to have sent (almost) the least out of galaxy defense.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 16:17   #335
isildurx

Do also remember that two of the remaining planets were late-signups who stayed low value for a long time donating res to fund and thus didn't have the fleet to def. You also had Aif who had a lot of RL stuff going on and didn't really send out very many fleets at all.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 18:18   #336
Lucifer

Quote:
As far as I know not a single time.. Making theese kind of claims is just ridiculus
You didn't read the thread. Mikee got landed on by 1:3 because they "knew he wouldn't get ally def and wouldn't be online until eta 3-4"
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 18:32   #337
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer
You didn't read the thread. Mikee got landed on by 1:3 because they "knew he wouldn't get ally def and wouldn't be online until eta 3-4"
No i said i launched on him knowing he had no anti co and that he wouldnt be on to prod in time
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 19:16   #338
Plaguuu

Quote:
Mikee got landed on by 1:3 and 20 other people cause faceless didnt defend him not because of any agreement. Tbh he was in the run for t3 and had no intention of being a farm.
Unread 29 Sep 2014, 13:33   #339
Raven

Quote:
Top ten planet holding over 4k roids and we didn't cover 15k co? No wonder we lost this round I was annoyed because I'd been dcn mikes Incs from 1.3
Unread 29 Sep 2014, 15:50   #340
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
No i said i launched on him knowing he had no anti co and that he wouldnt be on to prod in time
Except he was on in time to prod enough ranger to reduce your cap to 250 and the call was marked as covered on gal status, yet you still managed to cap 1000 roids for 22k xp and 1.5mil score, if your that lucky I suggest you start buying euro millions tickets

-Rommel
Unread 29 Sep 2014, 16:13   #341
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
Except he was on in time to prod enough ranger to reduce your cap to 250 and the call was marked as covered on gal status, yet you still managed to cap 1000 roids for 22k xp and 1.5mil score, if your that lucky I suggest you start buying euro millions tickets
Point still stands, he wasn't on in time to cover me fully. That he chose not to partially cover it was his own fault
Unread 3 Oct 2014, 14:11   #342
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
I love being proved right, I should start a Mystic Meg style newspaper column.
Nothing was proven regarding ChronoX's alleged cheating. He used a manipulation tactic of disguising his Corsairs as Cutters multiple times to make his attackers land - that's not cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven187 View Post
Clouds and Chronox cheated, only sweentens the fact that they led blackflag to a glorious defeat
Raven is bitter as he was kicked from Black Flag, and he will of course say anything to discredit Black Flag/myself.

I don't see how either ChronoX or myself led Black Flag to a defeat. Neither of us had anything to do with politics or attacks.

You state that Black Flag failed, but we held out for almost 700 ticks, and the block against us only just broke us at around tick 1000, and even then there was no emo. Infact, since raven was removed from Black Flag, emo was down 99% as there was noone else to constantly complain, whine & cry.

Raven was kicked for one reason, and that was because he played only for his galaxy, and when he couldn't leech for himself and his galaxy mates, he whined like a little girl not being allowed a barbie doll before Christmas. It turned out that removing Raven from Black Flag was one of the best decisions that we had made for the alliance.
Unread 3 Oct 2014, 14:33   #343
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You state that Black Flag failed, but we held out for almost 700 ticks, and the block against us only just broke us at around tick 1000, and even then there was no emo.
Is not 'glorious defeat' usually a phrase that is meant in a good way. Either it means you were fighting against a much superior foe and put up a good fight that you were bound to lose or it means that you narrowly lost after a hard/well fought war. Both of which are usually complementary. And both correspond with how I would interpret last round; you were marginally outnumbered and fought a good fight.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2014, 06:35   #344
Raven

Yeah, it certainly worked out well for you. I watched you bleed roids all round. Fact is, last round I DCD a lot. I was also going for gal win, as were you. When your crew kind of failed and you gave up going for rank, you then started to bitch about me leeching for arma, mark and myself. At a time when bf were losing mega roids, we held ours. I was also number one on the def priority list - your invention. I DCD for a lot of others in black flag, often with little or no support from you Clouds. You asked me to be a DC officer and you promised to DC the whole ally. In reality, you wanted me to do the bulk of the work and as usuall you burt out eatly. You often grounded the alliance to defend your gal and when I started winning the def priority race, you emod and said I was cheating. I never hid the fact I wad going for gal win and we had 3 bf members in that gal. To top it all off, you didn't even have the gumption to tell me I was kicked. That my friend, is what we call a dog. Call it emo if you like, but you are just over simplifying to further your argument. I feel if someone does the work, asking for help/more from ally members only helps the fostering of teamwork.
Unread 6 Oct 2014, 10:44   #345
Clouds

Most of what you claim is a not entirely true, and you know this, raven. You're on AD flaming because you're bitter about how you were removed from Black Flag.

I'm not going to air dirty laundry on AD, and if you would like to discuss this further, you know where to find me.

Last edited by Clouds; 6 Oct 2014 at 10:53.
Unread 6 Oct 2014, 13:18   #346
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

such wow
Unread 6 Oct 2014, 14:26   #347
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

much nice

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2014, 23:58   #348
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Well the story is that a BF spy, who somehow magicly took out the coords from our Tools the same time as they magicly appeared in your bot, accidently, crashed two fleets wich he launched at pt25 at ChronoX and NoXiouS.

Ofc the officialy story from BF was that it had to be a Ultores member who had been smart enough to gather BFs intel at pt25 so he could crash his fleets at your HCs planets so they would get closed.

Or the New story you just came up with now, tacticaly making him crash on your planets.

Now the planet that donated his ships was closed, so i guess there was proof of farming one way or another.

We have heard the same story when TheFallen got caught using fleet farms, and Connovar has after the round was over said that people WAS InFact cheating and taking donations.
So i guess its the same story all over again.
If you think you have evidence of cheating then please report it to the multihunters. Otherwise you're kind of just telling stories.
Unread 20 Oct 2014, 01:16   #349
Lucifer

I was in the winning galaxy. Suck it losers.
Unread 20 Oct 2014, 23:24   #350
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Were u in BF last round?