User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:39   #51
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
So us retalling 2 waves on a fangplanet is a declaration of war. The ely member not beeing around all evening is also a conspiracy about Fang same as the ToT galm8 who even warns you about a retal which might be comeing on you (i would guess tot attacked you since we made usually 3 waves and didnt share our plans with anyone),
I cant see really how many rumors you can pull together to make it look even more pathetic.
One last question: if 3 alliances were out to hit you why did fang survive ?
You missed the bit where I said virtually EVERY FAnG planet had incs.

You misunderstood when I said I told the ToT guy I was expecting incs, not the other way around.

Ely guy is my GC. The point of him being offline so long is his fleets were home. He came online in time to defend me but conveniently didn't. For comedic impact I'll say you misunderstood that too.

I dunno about an act of war. No question that 3 alliances all conspired against us - I guess that's a block whict was my point. Are FAnG allied with Dragons/WP/etc - dunno I'm a peon but I've seen nothing to suggest it.

Why did we survive with 3 alliances against us? I can't comment for anyone else but the attacks on me were pretty ****e and got owned with almost no defence

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:45   #52
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Proud to be FAnG!!!!!!!!!1111222

'heh'
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 17:57   #53
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
Proud to be FAnG!!!!!!!!!1111222

'heh'
ofc u had to post it more than one place.. goat

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:01   #54
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by BlueArmy
r 9.5 wasnt taken seriously by many of eclipse members.. i know that many of the command group wasnt considering as an important round either.. just a "practice" for the next round. to keep the community alive...
Now i aint an eclipse member nor a commandmember so i dont know kinda plans eclipse have for this round... so i shall not make statement about it
That was the original idea yes. However, Eclipse stepped away from that idea quite early, hiding, arranging defense channels with ToT, etc. (Yes, I was Eclipse during that first part of the round.)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:02   #55
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
ofc u had to post it more than one place.. goat

Note the deletion of the other thread, my post got moved here apparently, I only posted it once..... goat. :/
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:05   #56
Falcon I
Fredtje

Falcon I is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Eclipse did so far galraids apart from one night were we retalled Fang planets hitting us (10 of them in total).
So how in gods name can we target Fang exclusively unless you have private 10 fangmember gals ?
Simple you take the FAnG members in the galaxies and the rest of your block takes the rest of the galaxy. It happened only 5 times in a row now at my galaxy.

Ofc you dont get trough

R1 n00b ; R2 TFD ; R3 TFD ; R4 TFD ; R5 TFD ; R6 Xanadu/PinkBull ; R7 Vacation ; R8 FanG/KnightVision ;
R9 FanG ; Speedround 1:10 /me waves to Klendau :-) ; R9,5 Seraphim ; R10 Still Around
Falcon I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:07   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We don't have to have a new thread for each different rumour of the same block.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:30   #58
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
You're kidding right?
So it would have been ok if we attacked all the lower ranked players of those alliances, as long as we stayed away from the top players?

You can't be that stupid..
Belived even u would understand this... but then again... your scorpio :P
Normal alliance members are more anonymous. Attacking them is more random... unless u target them specifically, then it is the same as takeing out the top guy.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:34   #59
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'm not sure if i recall correctly, but didnt eclipse end on top in the last counting round (round 9).
Oh, i was right... damn that's weird.. scorpio said we were ****..
consider the source... it's scorpio ffs.. u should have heard all the bull**** he made up in round 6 ^^
[1up]
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:43   #60
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Belived even u would understand this... but then again... your scorpio :P
Normal alliance members are more anonymous. Attacking them is more random... unless u target them specifically, then it is the same as takeing out the top guy.
A member is a member, that's all that matters, whatever his/her rank may be. Only stupid HC value their top-players more than their lower ranked players.

Quote:
consider the source... it's scorpio ffs.. u should have heard all the bull**** he made up in round 6 ^^
I still have the logs to proof it But there's no need to post them here right now. You've already shown how you think about allies and alliances.

— Scorpio
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:51   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
A member is a member, that's all that matters, whatever his/her rank may be. Only stupid HC value their top-players more than their lower ranked players.

Assuming their activity, defence levels et al are the same does anyone not value top ranked players more? It strikes me as a bit silly not to regard someone with more ships than someone else as more important to your alliance than the other person. It's just common sense.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 18:56   #62
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Assuming their activity, defence levels et al are the same does anyone not value top ranked players more? It strikes me as a bit silly not to regard someone with more ships than someone else as more important to your alliance than the other person. It's just common sense.
Actually we value every player the same and treat them with the same respect. Each is equally important.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:00   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Actually we value every player the same and treat them with the same respect. Each is equally important.

Well clearly you're going to say that. It'd be stupid not to in your position. Pissing off the 50% or so of your alliance below the average score would be self-defeating. However so far as each member is a cog in your alliance those with more ships can do more damage and are therefore worth more (once again this assumes in every other respect they're equal).
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:01   #64
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
I still have the logs to proof it But there's no need to post them here right now. You've already shown how you think about allies and alliances.
And the rest of the cluster will vouch for my story tho.. like they did in the other threads where u flamed me for round 6. U allways seems to disapear when that happens tho =/
[1up]
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:08   #65
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Well.. thing is... a top player isn't an easy target. And u'd have to take it down with more force then what u'd use on a normal player. So basically it isn't for roids, but to bring down a player's chance for winning. And the alliance that gets this against it self will take it as an insult. Which it is.

And I'm not setting a side normal members. But I'd say the motives for the attacks makes the difference. Some guy attack to get roids and it happen to be elysium.. then no big deal. If some alliance attacks because he know this planet or planets are elysium then it is a hostile action, and more or less a declaration of war.
[1up]
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:09   #66
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
you dont send defence equally or do you ? A top planet had always another value since getting through on it was mostly a show of power. Getting through on a top1000 planet barely made the day of an alliance but doing the bigguy was always a moral victory.
Take i.e. Singularity in r4 where Xanadu spended 8 waves and more to get him down. Or the attack on sid or any of the late or midround attacks which were supposed to speedup a war.
As for the different ingame values. You dont need to be a genius to see how 1 planet with 100 million score is defence and offencewise more worth than a regular 10 mio player. Simply from the fact in defences he can cover 10 times as much and so does he in attacks.
Towards Scorpio:
Still bitter you got kicked for beeing an illoyal bastard ? **** to be you. Seeing how good alliances are this round i must say im not overly impressed that those with most membrs got high up in the ranks i.e. wp or vision while smaller alliances are down in the allianceranking. Ask your own hc about the fang numbers but im sure its 100+
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:25   #67
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
I got pr00fs

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:31   #68
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Ohw so now Wolfpack is with dragons,nd again? Interesting. It seems to change daily now. Also heard about wolfpack attacking mainly dragons planet, wolfpack attacking mainly fang planets, wolfpack attacking mainly elysium planets, wolfpack mainly attacking hirr planets..

People.. Wolfpack stands alone and we hit nice juicy gals. Sorry for those who are in those gals. But it aint personal nor against any alliance

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:27   #69
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Hmm, hehe, these threads are funny, keep it going, interesting reading
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:30   #70
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe some alliance HC's just don't like FaNG...dunno.

Or they don't like Kj...also a possibility.

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:39   #71
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
we normally cover one incoming after the other i think tho im a peon and cant say for sure but i think thats the way its done and i also thinkits the fair way...
and noone can say that atm a top10 planet got that much more hitpower than a top1000 its maybe double his hitpower if at all...
WOW!!!
Also they are often juicy targets cos they are not being attacked often so why not raid em for the roids? can get hard sometimes cos of loads of defense ofc...
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:48   #72
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
I can't believe I wasted so much time on such a dumb game. Wait, I can't believe I'm wasting more of my time telling you all this. Walk away from the game for a couple of months, and you will see exactly what I mean.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 21:36   #73
Iceaxe
Blood

Quote:
And the rest of the cluster will vouch for my story tho.. like they did in the other threads where u flamed me for round 6. U allways seems to disapear when that happens tho =/

Those arguements were always the most fun.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 21:51   #74
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by gzambo
now that we ave the 2 sides sorted out , who are the good guys and who are the bad

every rd needs a good vs evil scenario

BLAME LDK!!!!!!!!11111111111111
________
Daihatsu charade history

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:50.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 21:56   #75
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Saying it's an act of war to hit some roidfat high ranked planet sounds pretty silly to me. What if the planet in question managed to hit 3 of your members within a few days, not knowing they are in the same ally. A retal on that is by default considered an act of war? Or if you simply are 'in the mood' to kick some big butt?
Nah, not in my world.

Quote:
Originally posted by Provider
People.. Wolfpack stands alone and we hit nice juicy gals. Sorry for those who are in those gals. But it aint personal nor against any alliance
Stop attacking for 5 days straight though pls :P

Quote:
Seconded.
Ofcourse you cant say all members are equally worth value/score/def-abilities/whatever-wise, pure numbers in a db decide that. But it is equally important to make sure they all get targets when they want them. Its equally important we cover them no matter the size.
If somebody is inactive enough to make you consider whether or not to cover him...then i would assume its time to boot his ass instead of neglecting def or whatever it may be.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:19   #76
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Fang/Dragons started hitting eclipse b4 Eclipse hit them.

Just scan my gal
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 23:17   #77
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you dont send defence equally or do you ? A top planet had always another value since getting through on it was mostly a show of power. Getting through on a top1000 planet barely made the day of an alliance but doing the bigguy was always a moral victory.
I promised myself not to respond to this rediculous thread, so I'm gonna react on something not related to the original meaning of this thread.

Yes FAnG threats it's members as equals. Defence calls get sorted according to ETA and to the order then got in. Probably hard for others to believe it, do with it as you please but that's how we work and tbh I don't care if someone dislikes or doesn't believe our approach. Only wanted to back up aliasX.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 00:06   #78
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
hurray i was right too
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 00:26   #79
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Me and the rest of my gal (Xeta/FoS) 25:16 r6 thought you were a complete tit for what you did, we'd do anything but 'vouch for your story'. Making NAPs in-cluster to save your a** and gal suck man
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 01:42   #80
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Me and the rest of my gal (Xeta/FoS) 25:16 r6 thought you were a complete tit for what you did, we'd do anything but 'vouch for your story'. Making NAPs in-cluster to save your a** and gal suck man
Without mine and rabba's gals and our ely/wp connections your gals would be vaporized. And what is the point of beating an enemy that is mostly defeated except for the very few of them who still cling on to maybe managing to play a half decent round?

It just don't make sence in getting burried down in some dirty cluster war that we actually won for a long time ago. Our forces where needed elsewhere in the clusters where the winner hadn't been decided yet. And the nap was made for the whole cluster. The only gals that where troublesome about this was yours and the other nd gal.

My gal practically had half of elysium command, it would be very selfish and phatetic of us to just stay inside the cluster and farm what we could. And not to mention ineffective. The war in the cluster had to end if we where to concentrate our forces other places.

Also I meet alot of great people from the furgion side in that cluster, many are still around, and good friends of me. Incluster bashing is evil. I don't regret not screwing up their round for no reason.
[1up]
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 01:50   #81
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point
I and my galaxy (25:6 I think..) were quite happy with the situation. We only had roids stolen from us 2 times in that round.
1 time by Jurgens bunch at 5:24 and then later by 25:10, but they only landed on 1 or 2 planets after I reminded Storebo of our cluster alliance...

All in all I think Storebo did the right thing for our cluster in that round.

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 02:06   #82
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you dont send defence equally or do you ?
i can't speak for anyone else, but i for one treat all our members as equal, and attempt to cover all, no priority given.

btw .. 2 everyone in this thread, can u all just stfu & play the game, cos frankly this thread wont change sht.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 02:08   #83
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point
=)

This is getting more and more funny ^^ Go on but let me get some popcorn and chips pls =)

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 02:53   #84
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
I'm enjoying this, also, how many members do eclispe have seeing as you seem to be so happy about speculating about FAnG numbers? Also just out of interest, how many does your intel say?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:03   #85
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

tumteditum..ok i changed my mind :P

Last edited by dabult; 27 Sep 2003 at 22:52.
dabult is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:30   #86
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
who has admitted anything?

and IF they should admit anything at all...when did two - 2 - alliances napping for a short period become BLOCKING anyways?
To me it would just healthy politics.

/me takes cover for the eggs&tomatoes =\
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:43   #87
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

The funny *coughcough* gimmick on page 1 mens, and nobody really denies it

edit; yea it is a funny definition of a block...people have forgotten all about the word allied, and replaced it with POWERBLOCK!!"!#=
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 05:06   #88
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Unf_Slasher
oh come on piss off......

1. if we are the bad guys, why do we have 130 hostile planets from 3 certain alliances i wont name here on our overviews each night???
2. what kind of cooperation is there supposed to be with wp again??? as far as i know wp is happily attacking whoever they want in blissfull neutrality and waiting for the hour when eet and fang have killed each other.
3. ND, well i have never even talked to a single ND member or hc/officer this round.

But you don't deny working with Dragons?

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 06:58   #89
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
The funny *coughcough* gimmick on page 1 mens, and nobody really denies it

edit; yea it is a funny definition of a block...people have forgotten all about the word allied, and replaced it with POWERBLOCK!!"!#=
With current uni size, it's getting to the point where a single alliance could be a powerblock.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 09:44   #90
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Anihilat0r
I and my galaxy (25:6 I think..) were quite happy with the situation. We only had roids stolen from us 2 times in that round.
1 time by Jurgens bunch at 5:24 and then later by 25:10, but they only landed on 1 or 2 planets after I reminded Storebo of our cluster alliance...

All in all I think Storebo did the right thing for our cluster in that round.
Yes, because that shows Storebo had the cluster's interests at heart, definitely not his own. No no no, he launched on a cluster-allied gal just to pay your planets a visit and get his men some R&R, nothing else
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:18   #91
masochist

masochist is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dragons and Fang's allies

Quote:
Who are they? seen so many threads about the "supposed" first block, wanna know who the bad guys are.
So anyone know what the other side is supposed to be?
i'm a dragon but i dont know. and i dont care in fact
0 pods; I never attack.
masochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 10:41   #92
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dragons and Fang's allies

Quote:
Who are they? seen so many threads about the "supposed" first block, wanna know who the bad guys are.
So anyone know what the other side is supposed to be?
The first block was formed before ticks started, so your a bit late(as always)

take solace in knowing that you'll never be accused of jumping the band wagon.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:28   #93
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Take i.e. Singularity in r4 where Xanadu spended 8 waves and more to get him down. Or the attack on sid or any of the late or midround attacks which were supposed to speedup a war.
I can assure you that being high ranked wasn't the reason to attack Singu and his gal, it was a mere retal. Not our intention to make it 8-wave either, Fury simply shouldn't have defended Whereas attacking Sid was part of the para-raid, nothing special.

Quote:
Towards Scorpio:
Still bitter you got kicked for beeing an illoyal bastard ? **** to be you.
I had no problem being kicked from Eclipse, as it was planned. I stayed in Eclipse to pass on defenders coords to LDK and to check for def calls etc. I had double protection from the first tick onwards. Why do you think I ignored all the warnings I got from Eclipse HC? I was safe anyway, as I could fall back on my friends.
The first thing my galaxy got to hear from me was:

[20:17] <@Scorpio> let's just abuse our alliances and play it galaxy-only (May 27 2003)

And that's what I did, I abused Eclipse. How can I be bitter if my own plan worked out perfectly (galaxy ended 4th)? If anything, I'd be bitter for having joined Eclipse in the first place.

— Scorpio

Last edited by Scorpio; 27 Sep 2003 at 13:24.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:45   #94
Storebo
Adelante

Re: Re: Dragons and Fang's allies

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
The first block was formed before ticks started, so your a bit late(as always)

take solace in knowing that you'll never be accused of jumping the band wagon.
U mean dragons/fang allied that early?
[1up]
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:49   #95
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Dragons and Fang's allies

Quote:
U mean dragons/fang allied that early?
Allied? we're as allied as Eclipse,Elysium and ToT are.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:53   #96
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Yes, because that shows Storebo had the cluster's interests at heart, definitely not his own. No no no, he launched on a cluster-allied gal just to pay your planets a visit and get his men some R&R, nothing else
I'm sure u who sat in your little gal playing with yourself and had no idea what was going on in the cluster know all about this.

Actually I belive I didn't launch on that gal. Tried looking up my logs to find out what really happened. But seems like I explained it in a pa message to him.

[22:53] <Storebo> well... the thing happened as i stated in the pa message to you
[23:03] <Korenchkin> sure, that explains why scans have started again
[23:06] <Storebo> i said no more attacks
[23:07] <Storebo> there will be no more launches

don't remember what it was.. but belive the attack happened in my absent after we had been attacked by 35:1 and guild. Or it was defence against my gal members when we attacked 35:1 maybe.. and my galm8s wanted roids.. Memory starting to get a bit blurry... been a while

But my intentions with the cluster was never easy roids.. but rather a strong cluster.
[1up]
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:54   #97
Morden
The Face Of Evil

You hit 35:1 first if I remember rightly, then there was a little retal, shame Nos and Cell recalled or your gal would have died quite a lot sooner.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 11:56   #98
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
But my intentions with the cluster was never easy roids.. but rather a strong cluster.
apparently you failed miserably

— Scorpio
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:01   #99
Storebo
Adelante

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dragons and Fang's allies

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
Allied? we're as allied as Eclipse,Elysium and ToT are.
At this time... not attacking each other and coordinating your attacks is an alliance. I made this thread cause I saw several threads about ely/eclipse being in bed together but none of the dragons/fang romance. Looks like true love to me :eek:
[1up]
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:11   #100
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dragons and Fang's allies

Quote:
At this time... not attacking each other and coordinating your attacks is an alliance. I made this thread cause I saw several threads about ely/eclipse being in bed together but none of the dragons/fang romance. Looks like true love to me :eek:
Seems ironic that 2 alliances both fighting against a common enemy is now considered in bed together.

Though I can understand EET's facination with having 3 in a bed.