User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Oct 2004, 11:48   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: War?

Hooray for Zyth \o/

(Who leads SiN by the way? Command etc I mean)
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 11:52   #52
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BaD]Knoddy
/me rolls on the floor laughing till he has made some holes in the floor

i guess you guys are new to planetarion?

some hints:

1. think before you write smth on forums, as even one word can make you look like n00bs (imagine what your text makes me think)

2. declare war on a smaller alliance first, that way you can get members motivated to take on an equal one

3. research the background of the alliance you declare war on

4. go home and have a wank or smth maybe you're better at that then you are at politics

ta
1) The only one on this thread that looks "n00bish" is you.

2) Obviously some ppl have balls and want to take on someone their own size instead of just bashing ppl who cant fight back...

3) heh

4) Take heed of your own words.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 15:20   #53
Skippy10

Skippy10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Zyth=-
Its a more or less even fight, the terms of the engagement are these. A fight untill one agrees to surrender, surrender implies terms, terms are that when the defeated alliance is defeated hostilities end for the ENTIRE ROUND. Either way. Vice versa. .

I find this a very ungracious way of declaring a war. Imo it's not fair and honest.

The least you could have done is to give us 48 hours warning or talked to us on IRC ( I take it that you know where you can find one of our representatives )

ROCK has as motto Honesty and Fairness , I don't believe this is honest and fair.

However if it's war you want then so be it.
ROCK will not run away with her tail between her legs , we will stand up and fight.

And as far as the terms of agreement are concerned , I don't buy that. You publicly declare war on us and then make up the terms of agreement , no Sir , it does'nt work that way.

The normal procedure is to come to terms and then declare war not vice versa.

However enough said , the damage has been done.

May the best alliance win.

Long live ROCK !!!!
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 15:30   #54
CeeRo
[SiN]

CeeRo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy10
The least you could have done is to give us 48 hours warning or talked to us on IRC ( I take it that you know where you can find one of our representatives )
Quote:
Before i posted this I contacted DeadlyRock HC and gave them the chance to reply first, so that they knew all about this first, and you posted, my disapointment is colossal.

Having inactive leaders does not grant you immunity
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 15:50   #55
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

"hay, im going to roid you, but to make it fair, ill tell you 2 days in advance that i will do so"
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 16:07   #56
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

Please note:

The nature of war means there is going to be a lot of joking around and calling people "newbs/n00bs" etc. etc. Every one leaping on Knoddy for his posts should realise he is being tongue in cheek and just trying to stoke the flames of war a little. Chill out and stop taking it so seriously. This is a game after all.

I haven't received the ass kicking I was promised and I'm getting impatient.
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 16:21   #57
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaucRedFox
Please note:

The nature of war means there is going to be a lot of joking around and calling people "newbs/n00bs" etc. etc. Every one leaping on Knoddy for his posts should realise he is being tongue in cheek and just trying to stoke the flames of war a little. Chill out and stop taking it so seriously. This is a game after all.

There's a difference between stoking the fire, and being an utter assbandit.

It's pretty obvious what he was doing.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 19:39   #58
agincourt

agincourt is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do I keep hearing Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries in the back of my mind?...
Go SiN arf arf arf arf
agincourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 21:01   #59
higginz
||Dude||

higginz will become famous soon enoughhigginz will become famous soon enough

Sin, you guys are awesome, your not messin about but jus goin for the kill and havin fun at the same time....

whoever takes the mick out of ppl who do this kinda thing are sad and borin. I mean come on this game is about attackin people so whats the point in little battles when you can hav full scale wars like these guys?

Your both big alliances so its just funny when you get stressed out about someone callin you noobs and crap n stuff when ur obviously doin ok so why get offended?

Anyway keep the thread goin, its fun to watch ppl get stressed out over a game!

GL to both, but mainly GL to those who realise IT IS JUST A GAME!!! and who dont get stressed out over it!

HigginZ [APA]

(Yes were new but were doin ok so no noob alliance jokes, cos its jus sad, at least were avin a go at makin an alliance that works in a time where its difficult to get one off the ground at all!)
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 21:23   #60
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
"hay, im going to roid you, but to make it fair, ill tell you 2 days in advance that i will do so"

Zyth knows that if you do that, the other alliance may disband first. (Lo NFU-Wrath war r5)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2004, 22:13   #61
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

I thought this war thing was a great idea so I declare war on behalf of the rest 2

So from now on as follows:

Mistu declared war on LCH
HC declared war on Absolute

Oh and

ND declared war on Wolfpack

1up, Vengence and Nos sits this first one out and makes a block to take out the winner…..

Glory to all.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 00:11   #62
Master_Alex
ROCK

Master_Alex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
nice job zyth and sin.... good on you for having the guts to do this.

and people like knoddy should shut it... you never achieved anything as player or alliance.. so who are you to slag someone off that tries to make the game fun for his members.... and if you knew anything bout them i'd hope you'd cheer such alliances and players on.

zyth, just leave 1up alone plz? once you get 1 place under us
Well people just take this game WAY to serious im seriously rofl at some of these posts. good entertainment newayz
Master_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 00:17   #63
Master_Alex
ROCK

Quote:
Please note:

Yep think this game is dead serious for some but seriously dont heng urself if u lose the war
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 00:20   #64
Master_Alex
ROCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
There's a difference between stoking the fire, and being an utter assbandit.

It's pretty obvious what he was doing.
Yep what he was trying 2 do is piss them off a bit and i geuss as we all see that wasent hard lol and even other alliances tells him to shut up. *goes for the popcorn*
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 13:45   #65
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

A short time into the conflict, and I'm pleased with how the SiN military is holding up.

At PT 255 pilkara show's the following:

SiN Roids + 6.52% (+ 1314)
DR Roids - 1.18% (- 237)

Obviously the roid losses aren't huge on the DR side, but the "heat" we've provided seems to offset any new roids DR have stumbled upon.

This week is going to be great fun - played how it should be!
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 13:47   #66
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Simply put.......

\o/
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 15:25   #67
Slowfinger
Registered Abuser

Slowfinger is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz
A short time into the conflict, and I'm pleased with how the SiN military is holding up.

At PT 255 pilkara show's the following:

SiN Roids + 6.52% (+ 1314)
DR Roids - 1.18% (- 237)

Obviously the roid losses aren't huge on the DR side, but the "heat" we've provided seems to offset any new roids DR have stumbled upon.

This week is going to be great fun - played how it should be!

I hope you took into account the fact that we kicked our inactives.

r16 - 82nd.
r17+ Sabbatical.
r43 - the temptation was too great.
Slowfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 15:43   #68
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Note no change in member numbers on pilkara, and a loss in roids.

tyvm
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 15:47   #69
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowfinger
I hope you took into account the fact that we kicked our inactives.
Quite irrelevant, seeing the roid loss indicated by Tearz is based on today, meaning after midnight. According to pilkara you booted your members before midnight, meaning the roid loss displayed here is loss from your members, unlike what you're seeming to assume.

Here's a tissue.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 16:05   #70
Slowfinger
Registered Abuser

Slowfinger is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope its a kleenex

r16 - 82nd.
r17+ Sabbatical.
r43 - the temptation was too great.
Slowfinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 16:28   #71
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point

Slowfinger: Give it to knoddy, he might need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoddy
4. go home and have a wank or smth maybe you're better at that then you are at politics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
4) Take heed of your own words.
Unread 24 Oct 2004, 17:41   #72
Tyroka
Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeRo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy10
Quote:
Before i posted this I contacted DeadlyRock HC and gave them the chance to reply first, so that they knew all about this first, and you posted, my disapointment is colossal.
Having inactive leaders does not grant you immunity
Yea, well approximately 1minute (said by the HC that got Zyth's pm) isn't that much of a time to reply tbh. Even if it was 5 mins it's not much time, not near 48 hours
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 01:36   #73
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Go Rock.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 04:59   #74
LordBrem

LordBrem is an unknown quantity at this point

"ooh ooh! They kicked inactives! We must have won the war!"

Anyone can attack small planets whose coords have already been given out. Not a single non-DEADLY rock has even come close to losing roids to these jokers. In fact, if we actually decided to stop laughing and crush them, you would see a lot more than a 1% loss from dumping inactives.
LordBrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 08:51   #75
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

stop talking and do it then, because as it is you look like a retarded chump trying to make excuses for why hes getting his butt kicked.
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 09:40   #76
hook

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBrem
"ooh ooh! They kicked inactives! We must have won the war!"
Well done on not even reading what I typed, the roidloss described by Tearz was not due to you booting inactives, as I pointed out earlier.

Quote:
Anyone can attack small planets whose coords have already been given out. Not a single non-DEADLY rock has even come close to losing roids to these jokers. In fact, if we actually decided to stop laughing and crush them, you would see a lot more than a 1% loss from dumping inactives.
First of all there are non-deadly Rock planets that have lost roids. If you wish to elaborate on that do contact me on IRC. Second of all: stop the talking and start the action then.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 12:28   #77
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

Now watch as WP (who share gals with SiN) wade in and save their asses.

So much for a fair war.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 12:43   #78
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve

Quote:
Now watch as WP (who share gals with SiN) wade in and save their asses.

So much for a fair war.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 12:45   #79
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

Haha, I wanted to get it in there before any announcements were made. They should be taking on someone else IMO.

Especially since things are so close ATM!

Pld SiN, this is indeed a lot of fun
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 13:40   #80
Tyroka
Hat

thx for the fun and I hope u won't drag in WP (as we feared early on)
I want a fair fight (wanna kill Tearz singlehandedly :gollum: , nothing against u Tearz, u just happen to be in the wrong alliance) so I beg u to keep it to that

oh and just for fun:

At tick 270

Sin Roids -1,95 %
Rock roids +4,15%

It says extremely little imo these statistics, tho it can bring morale to some (if they don't understand that statistics chosen at a tick doesn't say much). I don't get devastated when i see SiN get more roids then us, nor do I dance a dance when we get more roids then SiN (at a chosen tick). But I might become sad or want revenge and will probably become happy...

(with Rock I mean ex-deadly-members and ex-rock-members, just looks nicer with approx as long names)
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 13:45   #81
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Aww Tyroka you want to kill me?

Yep roid counts etc don't look as rosey today for SiN as yesterday, we were certainly kept busy last night by a lot more than DR alone (I'm sure DR are in the same boat here) It certainly appears some may be "cashing in" on us 2 being occupied by each other.

Excellent fun so far, great to be part of good spirited and fun war!

Last edited by Tearz; 25 Oct 2004 at 13:53.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 15:06   #82
LordBrem

I bashed one of your gals pretty solidly a couple nights ago, I have better stuff to do than worry about some n00bs, like actually getting roids. You don't seem to have very many. If you would like, give me your coords on irc and I'll come bash you while I am at it.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 15:16   #83
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
I bashed one of your gals pretty solidly a couple nights ago, I have better stuff to do than worry about some n00bs, like actually getting roids. You don't seem to have very many. If you would like, give me your coords on irc and I'll come bash you while I am at it.
and you're pretending like you do have alot of roids?:/
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 15:48   #84
Jeltje
Rock hhc

Jeltje is an unknown quantity at this point

he does

proud to be ex-TFD-hhc-pa
Jeltje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 15:50   #85
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

For now, he wont keep them long with cracks like that.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 15:56   #86
LordBrem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
and you're pretending like you do have alot of roids?:/
I have more roids than most of your galaxies.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 16:15   #87
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
That sounds like a challenge to me.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 16:23   #88
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
lol - doubt it
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 16:58   #89
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Oh and

ND declared war on Wolfpack

since when?
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:30   #90
hook

Quote:
Confident as you are, care sending me your coords on IRC? If you're that roidfat and you're that sure you're talking to only n00bs, I'll be happy to set the record straight.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 17:33   #91
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

[17:00] <LordBrem|afk> why dont u give me ur coords
[17:00] <LordBrem|afk> and ill roid u and two gal m8s

ace

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 19:12   #92
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Are you a secret 1up member in disguise then?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 19:43   #93
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
[17:00] <LordBrem|afk> why dont u give me ur coords
[17:00] <LordBrem|afk> and ill roid u and two gal m8s

ace
Wow a three fleeter.... glad to see rock values team play :/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 20:02   #94
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
Wow a three fleeter.... glad to see rock values team play :/
Jeez he was kidding around. You'd think 1up would have better things to do and attacking planets rather than nit-picking everything ROCK members are saying. No wonder your member count is so low with pedantic posts like yours Tis.

As a reply to your comment ROCK is known for its strong defence.
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 22:29   #95
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
No wonder your member count is so low with pedantic posts like yours Tis.
I don't even know where to start with the wrongness of this post.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 22:53   #96
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

Now - here's how to make the "war" more interesting - both sides give each other their member-lists with coords. Then we would see who was better, and I could get back to being an innactive n00b.
Lunar_Lamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2004, 23:21   #97
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

We might not be a big alliance but for our size our defence has always been strong. SiN didn't do that well with defence last night and WP couldn't cover the galaxies we hit either.

Lord Brem and Knoddy are not HCs. This is an open thread for whoever wishes to comment.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 26 Oct 2004 at 00:22.
TaucRedFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 00:28   #98
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well that was pretty gay wasn't it?

In conclusion jerome doesn't know who the rock hc are, rock have been around for a really long time but unfortunately some of their members haven't quite grasped the concept of capital letters, sin has overtaken deadlyrock in the alliance rankings and my deleted posts count is closing in on jester's!
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 00:31   #99
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

rock is just not the same with thely & horror :/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 00:34   #100
Dom69
** DeadlyRock Alliance **

Dom69 is an unknown quantity at this point

who deleted all the posts....what happend to free speach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1