User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 04:10   #51
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Plantman had a brilliant idea as usual.

As I was looking for an alliance for 9.5 anyway, I might as well join RB.

ooooo.....I should create an account just for the novelty of joining you on that one ;-)
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 06:56   #52
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by themast
Well i am one of the HCs of the new reborn. ...... but to be honest it realy has nothing to do with you. ......

hehehehe

Is it like 'lets all piss Forest off' day today.

No roids for 36 hours, then an attack and my target is launched on 2 ticks early, and now i'm getting owned by noobs

And wipey, pm me in #forest ffs

Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 12:18   #53
Slinky
SPESHAL

Slinky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava
Maybe you can just call it... The Return?
Yeah cos that wouldn't piss off forest either. TRT anyone?

Forest, just let them use the name, it doesn't really matter, everyone remembers the old reborn as the old reborn, they all know it's a different alliance so it doesn't matter. Anyway, Reborn wasn't yours, it was ours, all the members of Reborn, without us, Reborn wouldn't have existed. And speaking as an ex member I have no problem with them using the RB name at all. Good on them for trying to set up an alliance in this day and age of difficulty, it's far from easy and a big Booooooooo hiss etc etc to IPC for being willing (if what you say is true forest that they're gonna support you) to help you try and destroy a new small alliance :S
Round 4 - UiS member, The Return member, Elysium member
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 6 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 7 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round 9 - GC | Eden Group Planetarion Leader
Round 9.5 - MOW | Rock member
Round * Quit
Slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 13:44   #54
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Slinky
Yeah cos that wouldn't piss off forest either. TRT anyone?

Forest, just let them use the name, it doesn't really matter, everyone remembers the old reborn as the old reborn, they all know it's a different alliance so it doesn't matter. Anyway, Reborn wasn't yours, it was ours, all the members of Reborn, without us, Reborn wouldn't have existed. And speaking as an ex member I have no problem with them using the RB name at all. Good on them for trying to set up an alliance in this day and age of difficulty, it's far from easy and a big Booooooooo hiss etc etc to IPC for being willing (if what you say is true forest that they're gonna support you) to help you try and destroy a new small alliance :S
But it does matter.

Can u imagine if they used the name Fury, or Legion, or Blue Tuba, and their ex-members just saying 'np, lets just let em use our name'

Aint gonna happen.

And IPC wont suport me, but it has been mentioned they will support reBorn.

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 14:04   #55
Slinky
SPESHAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
But it does matter.

Can u imagine if they used the name Fury, or Legion, or Blue Tuba, and their ex-members just saying 'np, lets just let em use our name'

Aint gonna happen.

And IPC wont suport me, but it has been mentioned they will support reBorn.

A bit different, fury, legion and blue tuba all existed for longer than one and a half rounds and were all a lot more renowned. Reborn, we both know was a superb alliance capable of holding its own and I stuck with it until the end, however we also both know it's not exactly looked back at with much respect. I see no honour (yes I know honour isn't exactly important in PA or anything and never has been but still, it's important to me personally) in what you're choosing to do, I see it as senseless and a bit attention seeking really tbh.

To use an example, my Q3 clan had it's name long before any other clan used the name, we've been going for a long time, there are now 2 CS clans with exactly the same name, we don't hold any grudges against them at all. One of them is considered to be one of the best in their country (sweden or something like that), we're actually quite proud to share their name as their reputation rubs off on us and vice verser.

Think of this Reborn as a continuation of the name, the HC of this new Reborn didn't even know Reborn was an alliance ages ago, that's how renowned we are, at least this way the name lives on, even if the community doesn't and if they start doing really well and don't have a wing caught out for cheating maybe it will bring a bit more honour and rememberance to the Reborn we were part of.
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round * Quit
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 14:29   #56
Forest

Bull****

ReBorn was well renowned, and held with honour by mnay players.

It is section who had no honour, and that is thought by the majority of the planetarion community.

You want honour, i will give you honour.

When Section were kicked, they went and joined as a wing of Xanadu.
Xanadu begged me to join them as allies, and I refused to due to the fact Section was there.
So Xanadu then approached me and again requested us as allies, saying they no longer had Section as a wing. I was about to agree when I found out Section had actually merged into Xanadu.

I told Xanadu I would never work with them again, and then they went and won the round, with Legion as allies. Funny how the great and mighty Legion, who killed RB for having section, then won the following round by licking there arse. No respect.
We got destroyed.

I do however, hold no regret in my actions in upholding the name of RB.

If I wnated a bit of attention I could do a hell of a lot more than making a couple of posts on a discussion board, and I would suggets that the replies here by most of the guys suggest that for once (shock horror), they actually agree with me.

And this new 'reborn' did know about us, as I had discussions with them about it way before this round.

They had the choice on whether they wante dthis war, they chose war, now they ahve to deal with it
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 14:31   #57
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
amen forest

btw... if you wanna say stuff about forest...

he might be one of the biggest asses in pa, but he plays for 1 thing: fun. and that's something you all could learn from if a round gets boring he'll try something... might be something stupid but still atleast he has the guts to try

if more of you people would get your heads out of your arses you might actually try something to make planetarion fun again

p.s. as a friend.. forest is one of the best you can get as he'll do anything for you and i'm glad he's one of mine. and proud.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:11   #58
Sastul
Spirit of Xanadu

Sastul is an unknown quantity at this point
How pathic forest.

First of all Xanadu had no wings until mid round 4. There never was anything like a section wing.
In rd3 we had no wings
in rd4 we had DDS and LDK

Yes Xanadu had people from section, thats right. Eg players like vipster/gin or addict, both used to be virus in 3rd, left for TPE mid round and were ranked top 10 at that time. Then they joined RB and got moved into section by RB command. Wich lead to thier deletion 1 week later.
So they were top 10 planets without any cheating and even if they werent in section for long, they payed a high price (i guess they deserve it for beeing naiv). And we had a couple of other section people (~5) who got deleted from Xanadu in the following weeks, as they were inactive. The only famous section guy in Xanadu would be MrJ, and i actually contacted spinner and zeus to check his account regulary to make sure he doesnt do anything section like again.
As we had chax in our HC, who cant stand cheating of any kind, any evidence of cheating would have been forwarded to spinner.

Furthermore Xanadu got accused for account sharing/bot usage in round 4, so i had a meeting with zeus, offered him all our coords, granted him access to channels and webpage, and his response was: "You all apear to be in clean galaxys"
Who else can say he did that.

And u must be completly out of ur mind, to say we ever begged for anything. I mean those who know xanadu command, grim or zip, can u picture one of them beeing on thier kneees and begging the mighty forest to save us all?
Atleast i cant.

Your reputation forest was to create newbie alliances quickly, used them as feul for ur vendetta and then made a new one.
I cant remember how many alliances u lead (incognito or public) they were simply too many.

sorry if im blunt, but u were head of flak alliances at that time.

Section was part of RB, section got cought and deleted, RB got kicked from fury/legion, and wasted by the entire universe. You have been leader of RB at that time, u have responsibility over their actions. Same as i for Xanadu and its wing when i was HC. If u wanna flame me, name the wing of xanadu that got deleted while being part of xanadu.

And please, this is not any kind of propaganda, as neither i nor xanadu is playing pa anymore. But even after 1 year, some people still fudge a story out of nothing....
Atleast they are entertaining.

regards
Sastul
Virus HC rd3
Xanadu HC rd3,4,5,....
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:24   #59
Forest

Interesting version, but hardly the truth.

1) Section joined RB from Blue Tuba

2) As HC, I never put ANY members into section, cause i didnt trust em. No-one had access to there rooms, they didnt mix with us, they worked entirely alone, with own boards and procedures.

3) I am not even prepared to debate whether Section joined Xanadu, they did and that was that.

4) I didnt say at any point, that Xanadu cheated, or that Section cheated whilst in Xanadu. I merely pointed out that I refused to ally with someone who had taken on proven cheats. the difference being, I didn't know they were cheats, Xanadu did.

5) Section DID join as a wing, but merged almost immedietly after I refused allies.

6) One of my HC quit when I refused to ally Xanadu, not because of that, but because of the total lack of respect I showed Xanadu, to the point of not opping there HC in the discussion room. Cant remeber the guys name but am trying to find out.

7) All of the universe didn't kill RB, Legion, with some suport from Fury, did. the universe did launch at us, but after I made a post, we were immedietly invited into involvement against F/L.

8) My alliances might not all of worked out, but hardly newbies? I have within my alliances some of the great names you hear of in PA today, and without us, many would of left the game/missed out on the ultra alliances.

9) Most have failed for my continued efforts and refusal to powerblock. For that I make no apology.
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:27   #60
sleeper

sleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
I was thinking about the history of RB. We were actualy RE (Riona's Eclipse) at the start of R2, but early on Minako the leader of RE quit the game, scrapped the alliance, and told us we could not use the name. Rather than disbanding we reformed as ReBorn - RB. We thought it was pretty petty of Minako to stop us using the name.

So, does this mean Forest is being petty about the new ReBorn? Probably, but at least he is having fun! PA is much more fun when you have grudge wars, so I say do it and have a blast.

Quote:
Fury and Legion are the only reason anybody's ever heard of ReBorn
Actually, in R2 we formed a loose alliance with Fury when they were still a small alliance. Although we helped eah other in that round a little bit, we mainly fought on our own. We crawled our way up the alliance league table by taking on the alliances above us, untill near the end we were in fourth place behind VTS, Fury and IPC. A week before the end we launched a war on ICD who were about twice our size at the time, and by the round end we had moved into 3rd position. I think in the end two new elite tags were created by VTS and as they were so huge officially we ended up ranked about 5th. From an alliance that was thrown into turmoil at the start of r2 i think that was pretty good.

Anyway, with R3 came the VTS-FURY-RB alliance. Although we were the smallest, we did pull our weight. Unfortunately when the RB wing section got deleted for cheating that took away a large part of us, and when FURY-VTS then kicked us out of the alliance we were decimated, with many RB taken into Fury, with at one point just after the section incident RB was down to about 15 people.

What was the biggest shame about the section thing, just before they got deleted, there were rumours of FURY-VTS wanting to kick us out, so we were making plans to drop out of the alliance to attack VTS for the good of the game. Sadly that never happened, we probably would have lost but it would have been bloody and it would have been fun.

I don't suppose anyone is really interested in all that but writting it beat checking galaxy staus for half an hour

Sleeper

Last edited by sleeper; 8 Jun 2003 at 15:41.
sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:33   #61
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by sleeper

What was the biggest shame about the section thing, just before they got deleted, there were rumours of FURY-VTS wanting to kick us out, so we were making plans to drop out of the alliance to attack VTS for the good of the game. Sadly that never happened, we probably would have lost but it would have been bloody and it would have been fun.

Sleeper
Thats correct (as is rest of post).

Legion had repeatedly requested we get kicked, Sid wouldn't allow it.

BT approached both Legion/Fury that they stay out of things ni a straight war between RB/BT (without RB knowledge). Legion agreed, Fury refused,a nd BT launched anyway.

Had some fun

We were making plans, and it would of been RB/Fury v Legion, which Sid was debating, or F/L V RB/Everyone else.

Neither happened/

Oh and ICD, forgot about that. We dropped ICD 500 mill in one night, and some great fun. Only gal we dindt alnd on was the big one 11:1 or something.

Sid was well pissed that I had launched the war, becauzse he had Fury in Virii's Cluster who had threatened to be destroyed, but all worked out well

Fun fun fun
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:33   #62
Slinky
SPESHAL

Quote:
Originally posted by sleeper
at one point just after the section incident RB was down to about 15 people.
I don't remember that at all, sure we dropped in a lot of players but not down to 15, more like 30? I know 5 of my galaxy at the top were in RB and we were the only RB gal (non fury/legion) left in the top 100 a week after the break. So to whoever it was calling it a n00b alliance, you couldn't be more wrong, it was thanks to RB we held in the top 100 for so long and finished just inside the top 200.
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round * Quit
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 18:35   #63
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

4) I didnt say at any point, that Xanadu cheated, or that Section cheated whilst in Xanadu. I merely pointed out that I refused to ally with someone who had taken on proven cheats. the difference being, I didn't know they were cheats, Xanadu did.
Something is seriously wrong with your logic here...
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 18:42   #64
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Something is seriously wrong with your logic here...
Ive re-read it several times and i dont get your point?
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 19:28   #65
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
AD without Forest is less fun.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 21:18   #66
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ive re-read it several times and i dont get your point?
I may have misunderstood your post there mate. But my point is that I find it quite impossible for you not to ally to Xanadu (or join them) because they had taken in Section members who cheated, whilst you state you not knowing of them cheating (at that time) in the last sentence...

Anyway, I'll pop into IRC tomorrow to see how you are doing.
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 21:45   #67
sleeper

sleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I may have misunderstood your post there mate. But my point is that I find it quite impossible for you not to ally to Xanadu (or join them) because they had taken in Section members who cheated, whilst you state you not knowing of them cheating (at that time) in the last sentence...
He meant when they were in RB he didnt know they were cheats. After being deleted for BOT use, and then joining xanadu, he refused to ally with xan because he now knew they were cheats.
sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 15:43   #68
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
1) Section joined RB from Blue Tuba

5) Section DID join as a wing, but merged almost immedietly after I refused allies.

7) All of the universe didn't kill RB, Legion, with some suport from Fury, did. the universe did launch at us, but after I made a post, we were immedietly invited into involvement against F/L.

8) My alliances might not all of worked out, but hardly newbies? I have within my alliances some of the great names you hear of in PA today, and without us, many would of left the game/missed out on the ultra alliances.
1) Your point being? Afaik, they joined Tuba from UXF (United Xanadu Federation) during round 2.

5) Which is simply not true. At the end of round 3 they were asked to join Xanadu. At that time they weren't integrated. Most of them didn't have a planet, so that didn't matter much anyway.
When we started round 4, they were part of Xanadu, not as a wing though.

7) Virus and BlueTuba, backed up by ND for defense mainly, did a damn good job attacking your RB... And not often without success.

8) Umm, which great names would that be?

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 18:32   #69
Panther

Panther is an unknown quantity at this point
Instinct worked very well until Forest left
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 18:39   #70
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
Instinct worked very well until Forest left
Heh, to make it more ironic...
There were talks of Instinct allying with Xanadu for round 6. They were a bit pissed that Xanadu went for Silver though

And Instinct actually never did as well as they had wanted to.

— Scorpio
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:07   #71
Panther

Xan is stupid anyway
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:35   #72
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
Xan is stupid anyway
that's why we were more successful than all of Forest's alliances combined

— Scorpio
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 19:37   #73
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
Heh, to make it more ironic...
There were talks of Instinct allying with Xanadu for round 6. They were a bit pissed that Xanadu went for Silver though

And Instinct actually never did as well as they had wanted to.
Instinct never did as well as we would of liked, but we still rocked.

And was other way round, Instinct was pissed that Silver went for Xan instead of us. I was most annoyed because Midgard was RD and I helped mould him into what he was, and he turned his back on me. All friends now though :000

And Panther #forest ffs
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 21:33   #74
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I have to say I agree with Forest on this. Ok The original ReBorn may be best known for its wrong doings but for the members I'm sure there are aspects of it that they will hold dear.

I know personally if F-Crew ever folded and someone later took our name i'd feel just as pissed as Forest. We may been seen now as small fry but the alliance is still special to many of us and I for one would feel any alliance trying to use our name would be trying to cash in on our hard work and i would feel they were ruining our name.

So Forest you have my support
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 23:15   #75
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck mate go pwn them .. and after sharing last rd with u in my gal, if u need the few ships i have, just pm
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 23:48   #76
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Good Luck mate go pwn them .. and after sharing last rd with u in my gal, if u need the few ships i have, just pm
he was utterly pissed when we roided your gal...
asking for retals etc (no idea why though). eventually I think we (read: zakharov) offered him to piggyback on an attack.

— Scorpio
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 03:15   #77
DarkPrince
Sentions lill goat

DarkPrince is an unknown quantity at this point
Forest, if you need some more shippies let me know. The fact that some noobs are running around abusing the Reborn name has annoyed me for some time. We were the only noobs who should be allowed to do that. Sounds like fun, though we might have to move quick on this before all their planets are under the 20% limit :P

Xizor - Proud member of Reborn's Strikeforce

R2: Prince_Xizor of Black_Sun (31:3:19) Total Noob
R3: Prince_Xizor of Black_Sun (16:8:10) proud to be ReBorn
R4: Gengis Khan of the Mongol hordes (37:14:14) proud to be NoS
R5: General Zhukov of BIG Red Machine (1:25:1) proud to be NoS
R6: Comrade Stalin of the KGB (10:8:9) proud to be Xanadu
R7: the sad reality of being poor (23:5:7) proud to be Wrath
R8: Tokugawa Ieyasu of Shizuoka (20:3:6) proud to be FURY
R9: Prince Xizor of Black Sun (26:3:8) proud to be an inactive twat serving in the norwegian air-force
DarkPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 03:57   #78
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
This all seems rather silly, but if Forest does not defend his principles then what kind of a man would he be ?
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 08:35   #79
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Silk_311x
This all seems rather silly, but if Forest does not defend his principles then what kind of a man would he be ?
give it 2 more weeks and the current RB HC will come up here and tell us they've disbanded.... Forest's principles/reputation saved.

— Scorpio
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:21   #80
Forest

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkPrince
Sounds like fun, though we might have to move quick on this before all their planets are under the 20% limit :P

Xizor - Proud member of Reborn's Strikeforce

Too late

I cant hit em anymore, and have yet to find one I can hit.

themast i demand u get more roids and score, by roiding your p (thats anyone who is xx:7:xx btw)
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 14:34   #81
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
thats a good idea why dont i get roids off of you
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:04   #82
Forest

Quote:
Cause u cant get roids using harpy's ?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:38   #83
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I invite you to try.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 17:23   #84
Eeyore

Eeyore is an unknown quantity at this point
heh, this was a quite fun and ammusing post, with all credit going to Forest on this one though I usually dislike him starting wars since it get's me right square in the middle of everything!!

and as for the important people part: if you didn't know the command you didn't know anything

just for the fun of it

Regards: Dalamar
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 17:28   #85
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Yes, well, just follow him head first Dalamar.

No doubt you'll eventually find yourself down the abyss.

- Keizari
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 17:28   #86
Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by Eeyore
heh, this was a quite fun and ammusing post, with all credit going to Forest on this one though I usually dislike him starting wars since it get's me right square in the middle of everything!!
Forest loves to piss off people and make lots of action, and never afraid to say what he means. Thats why he rocks
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 17:47   #87
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
I like Forestes...
round 3 :: 037:20 -- [trg] "judge dean of zitoz"
round 4 :: 236:17 -- [trg] [reborn] "gambler zitoz of deaths casino"
round 5 :: 025:20 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of stolen roids"
round 7 :: 015:07 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of ldkbots"
round 8 :: 028:07 -- [trg] [nfu] "i am tired of this"
round 9 :: 049:09 -- [wolves] [attitude] "i couldnt think of a fancy planet and ruler name"
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:44   #88
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I invite you to try.
tell your co-ods and i will
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:48   #89
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
'Eclipse vs (the new) ReBorn'
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 21:55   #90
themast
Punk

Quote:

you have got it all worng with the name its

Reborn not ReBorn (drop the capital B)
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:17   #91
Ming
Long gone

Ming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
MrL's coords are very easily found as are yours by searching under your respective names. Since that's the case I suggest a course of less talking/more spanking.

Oh, and we were ReBorn/RB, I know you're not writing it that way.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:18   #92
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
you have got it all worng with the name its

Reborn not ReBorn (drop the capital B)
Sorry, I was still thinking of ReBorn.

You know, the real one.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:37   #93
themast
Punk

Quote:
Sorry, I was still thinking of ReBorn.

You know, the real one.

you must be mistakin there is only one reborn not the crapy BOT one
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:55   #94
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:58   #95
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Don't get too ****y, the n00b rush works vs one alliance ...
wait ... nm, that doesn't apply.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 01:30   #96
Ming
Long gone

Ming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Suddenly a world authority on RB history are we? If you're going to resort to such cheap shots, you should at least know what you're talking about - which of course you don't.

And to think I almost had some sympathy for your situation...
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 01:59   #97
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Considering you werent around when the incident happened, how exactly do you comment on such?

Quite amusing really, you have no clue at all about the past, yet you come here and try to tell the people who were there what happened.

Some Advice for you(inspired by jester)

Go Shopping tomorrow, buy yourself a clue and then remove your head from your rectum.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 02:52   #98
Slinky
SPESHAL

Quote:
And there I was further up standing up for the new Reborn, forest, kill em all. I was not a bot!
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round * Quit
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 05:46   #99
xanadu zip

xanadu zip is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaha

Quote:
Bull****

Xanadu begged me to join them as allies, and I refused to due to the fact Section was there. So Xanadu then approached me and again requested us as allies, saying they no longer had Section as a wing. I was about to agree when I found out Section had actually merged into Xanadu.

I told Xanadu I would never work with them again, and then they went and won the round, with Legion as allies.
Only Grim, Sastul or I could have done this and none of us did.

Sastul gave a pretty good run down of the section that came to us. They were our guys to begin with prior to being section.

The only single conversation you and I have ever had is when Sastul and Vipi (gin, overfiend) attacked your galaxy and you "demanded" that I get them to recall. hehe.. should not have had Irvine in yr gal

But more on topic... I agree with Slinky we all know what Reborn was back then so let these n00bs use the name and have some fun. I thought you were the guy who was trying to promote the game to n00bs... not very friendly of you attacking them for using a name innocently.

Bottom line... get over it
"Proud to be Xanadu"
xanadu zip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 05:58   #100
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Best political manouvering EVER there.

(at themast, or whatever his name is)