User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 08:29   #1
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light
R67 Shipstats proposals

Hey all,

Now that R66 officially started, it's time to start looking towards the future. So today we start looking for/working on the R67 stats set.

Anyone who wants to propose a set should do so before 26 March and post a link to his/her set in this thread. I do not expect the set to be final, but i expect it to be a first rough draft so we know what kind of set you are proposing.

What fields do I expect the proposed set to have?
  • Shipclass
  • T1,T2,T3
  • Type
  • Init
  • Race

Again i don't expect the values in these fields to be final. They are meant to give a good impression of the kind of set you envision.

Finally I would also like your submission post to include a few lines in which you describe your set and the ideas behind it. No essay's please!

After the weekend of 26/27 march everyone will get a first feedback on his/her proposal from me & the community and a next goal will be given.

A few guidelines to start with:
  • Steal ships can't chain steal into a class they can't naturally steal into or steal there own class
  • No more than 2 ships / class / race (excluding pods, sk's and resource ships)
  • 2 pod classes / race
  • Maximum 8 combat ships / race (excluding pods, sk's and resource ships)
  • No single targeting set ( MT or mixed MT/ST )
  • Same init fire is allowed, but not mandatory
  • Races have a balanced solo/teamup roiding ability (Not xan fi can roid everything and zik cr can only roid emp)
  • You are not required to stick to traditional races ( 5 etd like races are allowed if you wanna do a set like this )
  • Pods/sk's/resource ships can be set to die after they steal/kill
  • Salvage rates are open for debate as are salvage bonuses
  • Total ticks attacking/defending can be changed
  • T1-T2-T3 dmg rates can be changed
  • Races can be added or removed
  • Currently ships are targeted by count, is changable to total hull
  • Intelligent damage can be enabled: Today even if all harpy ships are dead, damage will continue to go to harpies or it can be toggled to be reused against other ships in the same target class.
  • Steal ships can be set to die or not + a cap on steal profit can be set
  • Weapon speed and agility are still in the combat engine from the pre 10 rounds and can be rused
  • Roid cap rate is changable
  • The combat engine supports 128 inits and has no fixes ranges for certain type of ships. So you have some wiggle room on inits if you need it. The current way of assigning race inits is nothing more than tradition.

The above list isn't final, but it's a starting point so everyone is working off the same base principles.

The goal is for appoco to announce R67's set as final at EORC. So people signing up to make a set should be aware they need to develop it during the round and not after the round has ended.

Currently we still have patrikc's set from last round which i still like and it's currently the front runner for next round. So the challange to stat makers is to submit an even better stat proposal.

Good luck to everyone and looking forward to seeing submissions from all the sailers who were yelling from the shore these past weeks. See this as an oppertunity to be part of the solution instead of the problem.

Last edited by Jintao; 20 Mar 2016 at 13:02.