User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:50   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I Am Outraged, Sir!

I am outraged. I awoke to my moring paper and there was a headline in the banner which read TOMKAT EXPECTING.

I thought, "why were we not told?"

"Do the school authorities know?"

"Was it immaculate concepcion?"

But when I turned to the article it was about Tom Cruiese and Katie Holmes who they had the effrontery to refer to as TomKat.

I call upon Yahwe (The Birthday Boy) to immediately leap into the breach to stop these two from trying to cash in on the name and fame of the one and only true tomkat. The next thing you know there will be young New Zealand girls posting thinking they are talking to Tom and Katie.

Enough of this, I say.

GD, rise up in your mighty wrath and smite the Philistines hip and thigh!
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 00:56   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I Am Outraged, Sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I am outraged. I awoke to my moring paper and there was a headline in the banner which read TOMKAT EXPECTING.

But when I turned to the article it was about Tom Cruiese and Katie Holmes who they had the effrontery to refer to as TomKat.

I seem to remember that the American tabloids were saying, back when Tom and Katie got together, that Katie had been "interviewed" for the part of Tom's wife along with various other "minor" actresses and part of the deal was that they'd get married and have a child (created by IVF) and get divorced 6 years later or something and for this Katie would be paid £4mil and it was all because Tom "i'm a raging queer" Cruise was gay.

Just mentioning it.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 01:04   #3
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fine but must they sully tomkat's good name?

Last edited by dda; 7 Oct 2005 at 01:23. Reason: k not c
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 01:21   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Fine but must they sully tomcat's good name?

Tomkat!

And no ... i don't think that was part of the deal.

Seems like some re-negotiating is going on.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 06:04   #5
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's all so hideously stage managed isn't it?
I mean, out of nowhere they became a couple. Just as they both had movies out. They looked so fake, unfeeling, distant around each other. She then 'converts' to Scientology(I cant even type that word without bile rising in my throat) for him. Then they were engaged quite quickly....
Now the pregnancy thing?! I mean Tom is clearly a ****ing raging homo, it's been known for years.
So either it's not his, it's IVF or he turned her over, put a picture of Colin Farrel on the back of her head and pretended he was ****ing arse.

It's a load of shit.

I ****ing hate Tom Cruise. And that whiney bitch.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 08:40   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mmm katie holmes

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 09:05   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone who gets divorced from h e r is a moron anyway.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 14:44   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm getting on the sue-bandwagon right now lets go sue sue money money SHOW ME THE MONEY JERRY SHOW ME THE MONEY
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 21:24   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I seem to remember that the American tabloids were saying, back when Tom and Katie got together, that Katie had been "interviewed" for the part of Tom's wife along with various other "minor" actresses and part of the deal was that they'd get married and have a child (created by IVF) and get divorced 6 years later or something and for this Katie would be paid £4mil and it was all because Tom "i'm a raging queer" Cruise was gay.
I was right on Micheal whatshisface from WHAM being a queer. I was right on Robbie Williams being a raving queermosexual, right from the first live stage appearance of this boyband I had the doubtful honor to see. He was the guy in black on the back left and all I could think of was 'oh my God look at that bunch of raving faggots'. Turned out I was right again.

Now this Tom Cruise is the nasty sort of faggot that has issues with the way people perceive him. He plays all these superheterosexual roles but never seems to get any real chemistry going, and it's just simply true, Tom Cruise is a homo, full stop.

If anyone wishes to bring this dyke up he was married with, well go ahead. She has put her face in more bush than Steve 'Crocodilehunter' Erwin, and it's a fact.

And as pointed out earlier by someone, anyone denying their homosexiuality is clearly gay.