User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 Nov 2011, 05:19   #1
Vistion
RL PALS WITH TRUMP

Vistion can only hope to improve
Boycotting the Block

So next rd. I think we should make ND and CT the only tags with more then 20 planets in them so they are forced to fight for the top spot. Also I figure that isn't enough so we also go on to boycott EORC next rd and give the 3rd place ally our own 5 credits to reward them for the rd win.

Thoughts?
Vistion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 05:47   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boycotting the Block

Shut up.
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 06:07   #3
Vistion
RL PALS WITH TRUMP

I believe I am already done talking, sir.
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 06:09   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

And yet...
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 10:32   #5
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

i think you may both have valid points.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 12:16   #6
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

I dont think CT and ND are napped/allied/working together at the moment.
Or did I missunderstand the topic?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 12:27   #7
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

why not just create a block to ensure ct/nd end outside of top 10..
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 13:12   #8
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistion View Post
So next rd. I think we should make ND and CT the only tags with more then 20 planets in them so they are forced to fight for the top spot. Also I figure that isn't enough so we also go on to boycott EORC next rd and give the 3rd place ally our own 5 credits to reward them for the rd win.

Thoughts?
they'll nap in game and then still manage to lose to a 19man tag.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 14:13   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Blocking is rewarded by the game mechanics, so there is no point in hating on the blockers. For once, hate the game, not the players.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 17:24   #10
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
I dont think CT and ND are napped/allied/working together at the moment.
Or did I missunderstand the topic?
I think you´re somewhat right - I saw plenty of CT planets with ND incs last night.

Allthough I´m unsure if the topic is suposed to instigate a war, coz they aren´t there yet atleast - afaik
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 18:52   #11
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Thats what I thought

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 19:37   #12
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Vistion why are you having a mini emo about CT/ND?? They are just playing in a way the game allows them to play. Its crap but thats pa. Why dont you start an 80man tag next round and war them??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2011, 21:52   #13
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I suspect ND and CT are taking advantage of the Apprime and Ultores vendetta.
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 17:48   #14
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Vistion why are you having a mini emo about CT/ND?? They are just playing in a way the game allows them to play. Its crap but thats pa. Why dont you start an 80man tag next round and war them??
Good words.

But agreed, what's with all these 30 man rankwhore tags aiming to fence that way these days? "no tag win threat we want no war". Even xVx splitting tag for the round, so damn lame.

And what awesome alliance are you from if I may ask?

As for this block emoing of yours....plenty of CT + TGV hitting ND today, should we accuse those two instead?
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 20:26   #15
Vistion
RL PALS WITH TRUMP

wow guys 1 round. of last like 10 I'm overjoyed. close the small minds and use your big ones. They are just farming small allies. they are not in the slightest, warring eachother. gal raids with 3 of one ally in it is not a war last i checked. You guys know whats going on please do not pretend to be idiots so publicly. It's embarrassing

Buly: im from xVx.
Kai: really? you emo every rd, quit allys on a whim, ban ppl for no reason. please talk less.
Paisley: yes, they are both farming.
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 20:41   #16
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

So why are tags staying small? Like xVx this round making the ridiculous tagsplit?

And what are these smaller allies farming? Inactives and even smaller alliances, right? That's the PA foodchain for you.
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 21:16   #17
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The cap formula doesn't actually work like that.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 22:55   #18
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
So why are tags staying small? Like xVx this round making the ridiculous tagsplit?

And what are these smaller allies farming? Inactives and even smaller alliances, right? That's the PA foodchain for you.
Have you checked out how many planets there are in PA?

And what mz said.
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 23:08   #19
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

first
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 23:52   #20
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good words.

But agreed, what's with all these 30 man rankwhore tags aiming to fence that way these days? "no tag win threat we want no war". Even xVx splitting tag for the round, so damn lame.

And what awesome alliance are you from if I may ask?

As for this block emoing of yours....plenty of CT + TGV hitting ND today, should we accuse those two instead?
ahhhh booohoooo TGV hit one of your gals, whine whine whine. Like ND doesn't ever attack or something...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2011, 23:54   #21
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Have you checked out how many planets there are in PA?

And what mz said.
Many of those tags could be 80 man tags, like for ex. xVx who did that lame tagsplit to get on the fence.

And I know that cap formulae, but it's not really like these small tags are aiming to hit top alliances or top gals now is it? Sure still possible for them, but I'm pretty damn sure it's not later on.
Unread 15 Nov 2011, 09:54   #22
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
ahhhh booohoooo TGV hit one of your gals, whine whine whine. Like ND doesn't ever attack or something...
Where was I whining about TGV hitting one of our gals? I was more using it as an example.
Unread 15 Nov 2011, 20:34   #23
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
yeah wow can you read? he wasnt whining about it
Unread 15 Nov 2011, 23:20   #24
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
yeah wow can you read? he wasnt whining about it
The rudeness in that post makes him look even more dumb for not reading tbh
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 19:20   #25
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Many of those tags could be 80 man tags, like for ex. xVx who did that lame tagsplit to get on the fence.

And I know that cap formulae, but it's not really like these small tags are aiming to hit top alliances or top gals now is it? Sure still possible for them, but I'm pretty damn sure it's not later on.
Were xVx on the fance last night when a 40 person tag took 1k of ND's roids from 6 5?
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 19:46   #26
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

im pretty sure by fence he means riding solo in gals so its not easy to target you? I could be wrong though. xvx did have a nce roid gain yesterday i suppose :P
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 20:44   #27
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

The smaller Tags are rising because people don't want to deal with the task of organizing and maintaining an 80 man ally. It is so much easier for a team of 3-5 people to work and maintain a 40 man ally.

Since there are only 2 80 man ally's atm why would you want to create a 3rd. Since EVERY ROUND for the past 6 rounds Nd and Ct have always napped/allied or avoid each other. Making this new ally just gets you targeted and removed.

What i ask to see in the last 700 ticks of this round is Nd and Ct war it out to see who finishes 1st. Because otherwise this round is already over and boring move on to the next one.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 22:45   #28
Buly

Tiamat, you don't recon allies like Ultores or Apprime would still be a threat if CT/ND bang it out? As for the reason of allies like xVx, everyone always knew they'd have support from either of those two.

But are you seriously saying, that people aren't running 80 man tags either cause they're lazy or incapable? Are all these complaints about people being jealous then?
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 22:53   #29
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Were xVx on the fance last night when a 40 person tag took 1k of ND's roids from 6 5?
That wasn't a top gal, and I'm quite sure most incs were FI/CO. FI/CO ain't that damn easy to cover this round apart from ingal, and even crappy raids are getting 1 wave from many planets ingal this round. Dunno, I recon it was also a retal or smt, so most of those dudes propably had their fleets out so they couldn't really cross def properly. This is like showing your 3cm penis and being proud of it.

Still, you guys are the loosers who didn't have the balls to play with a decent tag this round. Both are still under 40 from what I see so you would've had the possibility to do it. And unlike xVx, ND can still have the same tag for our more inactive people.
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 00:20   #30
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

I am saying that if a new full man Tag were to appear between rounds they would just be targeted heavily because ND and CT will Never go to war with each other, and App,Ult,Dlr,xVx,TGV etc will not recruit to 80 so they wont be challenging Ct or Nd unless they fence there way through a round with out incs.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 00:22   #31
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

6 rounds ago there were 4 or 5 full man tags I think ... XVX TGV ND CT and the tag of the round ... TGV is bouncing back to semi full strenth ult went fullish strength ... seems like tags are getting bigger too actually.
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 15:50   #32
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
... TGV is bouncing back to semi full strenth ult went fullish strength ... seems like tags are getting bigger too actually.
hehe dont let our numbers fool you. We decided to accept more people that havent played PA or that havent played in over 7 years into our tag this round than past rounds. Taking the time to train them up and teach them the new game. So we are far from being full strength.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 16:26   #33
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
I am saying that if a new full man Tag were to appear between rounds they would just be targeted heavily because ND and CT will Never go to war with each other, and App,Ult,Dlr,xVx,TGV etc will not recruit to 80 so they wont be challenging Ct or Nd unless they fence there way through a round with out incs.
Ult won last round with less members than either CT or ND.
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 22:59   #34
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Ult won last round with less members than either CT or ND.
Ult wasnt targeted from pt24 back then + CT and ND are not a good reference in how good alliance is mate
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 23:14   #35
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
Ult wasnt targeted from pt24 back then + CT and ND are not a good reference in how good alliance is mate
From these past rounds I'd put them after Ult/App along xVx, and propably TGV the round they did ok.
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 13:27   #36
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
Sure, but all I was doing was countering the point being made about "needing 80 members to win". Ultores isn't "not" doing as well this round because CT and ND have more members than them, they aren't doing as well based on the higher levels of concentrated incoming they've been getting. CT and ND have just not been receiving as concentrated levels of incoming as Ult.

Politics is no different to normal. The alliance that some people don't want to win is getting targetted, whereas the alliances nobody can even muster the energy needed to care about are being left alone. Coincidentally this round it happens to be the two biggest tags who are currently roidracing each other. ND is roidracing faster.

There's really nothing to complain about. There are no blocks, there are just alliances that are playing. Think of it this way, neither CT or ND are really targetting anyone at the moment. If anyone were to start on either alliance, they'd just target them back. It actually works out better from a smaller-alliance perspective that both alliances are galraiding. Obviously, doesn't really work out better for gals, but then since when have gals been a priority in PA for the last 20+ rounds? Unless you have private gals, galaxies will always lose out to alliance politics. Welcome to PA.
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 15:41   #37
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
Coincidentally this round it happens to be the two biggest tags who are currently roidracing each other.
Pretty much every round for the last 10 or so to be honest.....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 18:32   #38
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Though we do get quite a bit of incs ... im not sure what level of inc ult has had but we get our share too ... maybe not as bad as last round.
Unread 19 Nov 2011, 11:35   #39
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I love how other alliances are complaining that other alliances don't attack nd/ct

Apart from the fact it is untrue, lets assume it is true and ask the question...

Isn't it the fault of the alliances not attacking them?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 20:08   #40
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

ult and ND trade places as CT's top hostile each night
I am informed by maniacmaginc that CT and ND trade places as ND's top hostile for the round.

I've not really discussed it with eks but given that ND and CT have hit ULT on alternative nights pretty much most of the round I'd say CT and ND trade places as ULTs top hostile for the round each night. Along with some good app lovin of course.

Undoubtedly there will be collateral, i.e. gal mates of ULT of ND or CT who get hit along the way but hey. who cares. i don't.

If and when we war is up to us, but given ND and CT and ULTS top hostile list consists of each other, none of you have the right to complain.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 22:38   #41
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
If and when we war is up to us, but given ND and CT and ULTS top hostile list consists of each other, none of you have the right to complain.
Then why did i see MM complaining that TGV overtook CT as top hostile on multiple occasions before CT decided to organise a bashfest on ND?

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2011, 23:03   #42
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

why are you asking me that question?
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 18:35   #43
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

they were in the mix too our top 3 were all swapping every few days ... but im not here to complain
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 18:36   #44
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

TGV's is a bit more impressive and irritating though as they only have 50 members so would appear they were at the time more directly targeting us to be up with yall but idk who cares.
Unread 22 Nov 2011, 20:40   #45
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
TGV's is a bit more impressive and irritating though as they only have 50 members so would appear they were at the time more directly targeting us to be up with yall but idk who cares.

Nope just you MM. I dont like you, you keep stealing all the hot sheeps away from me. Thats not nice

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Nov 2011, 15:36   #46
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

onto the goats
Unread 25 Nov 2011, 22:13   #47
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

block has changed somewhat it seems
Unread 26 Nov 2011, 02:24   #48
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

yeah app is getting its first incs of the round