User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:20   #1
Ariados
natural born pe0n

Ariados is an unknown quantity at this point
IQ Test

http://www.iqtest.com

I got 169 \o/
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:22   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
wow, aren't you clever! I respect you now.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:26   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaah, 169 sure
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:26   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally posted by Ariados

I got 169 \o/
that is perhaps the ****est iq test on the internet (yes i've taken it, basically it takes five minutes if you want to get all the answers right, and then you put down a time depending on how high you want your iq to be. mostly they overscore everyone so that they can sell certificates).

however, the others are also ****e in the sense that they cannot accurately test someone with over a 140:/

this one isn't good for people of any iqs.

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
hahaah, 169 sure
if it interested me i could get a 200+ in five minutes of work according to that test.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 20:41   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
if it interested me i could get a 200+ in five minutes of work according to that test.
Ofcourse, hence my comment.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:04   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally posted by Zword
I got 110 tested at a real test centrum
take that test and we'll be able to figure by how much it is off.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:06   #7
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Re: IQ Test

Quote:
Originally posted by Ariados

I got 169 \o/
I've gotten that on more serious tests than that one. Oh, and it's not a case of this being a real test with just the score added by 40 points, the entire test is flawed, I'd say the result can be compared by your average iq in respected tests as IQ+20+/-50
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:11   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
142 after leaving the time thingy blank... Dunno how long I did about it though... 10 mins or so...
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:18   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You can get ridiculously high scores by entering your age as seven years old.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 21:56   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I've gotten that on more serious tests than that one. Oh, and it's not a case of this being a real test with just the score added by 40 points, the entire test is flawed, I'd say the result can be compared by your average iq in respected tests as IQ+20+/-50
I was figuring if we had 3 or 4 people take it we could actually approximate that margin of error (if they knew what theirs actually were), and maybe the systematic error too.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:48   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
i didnt get a result at all
it only asked me for my credit card number
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 22:53   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
Lol.

It was no point in taking it, really.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:00   #13
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
they'll email it to you soon anyway. they just try to psyche you out, that you may have wasted an entire 10 minutes of your life.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 23:16   #14
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
in rl my IQ is 142

in this i got 157

hmmmm
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:34   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
This test: 159
Mensa (some years ago now : 148
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:47   #16
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
how much is a nickel stupid american questions
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:50   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
According to some official test I had a while back it was 152 :/
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:53   #18
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
According to some official test I had a while back it was 152 :/
You're officially a genius then

The threshold is 150 if I remember right.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:55   #19
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I once did an uberofficial test and the result was:

YUO AR TEH 13373ST BRAIN IN TEH UNIVURSEH!!!!1111111111
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:57   #20
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
I once did an uberofficial test and the result was:

YUO AR TEH 13373ST BRAIN IN TEH UNIVURSEH!!!!1111111111
I was waiting for the obligatory '1337 joke'
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 00:58   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
I was waiting for the obligatory '1337 joke'

i can imagine
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:38   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
You're officially a genius then
Pffft. Hardly feel like one, heh. Besides, that test was actually done back in kindergarten or so
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 01:52   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Insert standard rant]
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 05:29   #24
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for recently taking the Self Discovery Workshop's IQ Test.
Because of the Internet's ability to mishandle transmissions, we are
reconfirming via email that your IQ Test score was: 156

Genius: 146 - 165

'heh'
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 10:52   #25
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
this isn't an IQ test. Being able to count the number of letters in a sentence isn't a good measurement of intelligence

I love the way some thick ****s must have paid $9.95 to get some crappy certificate from a crappy test which means nothing. I bet some have put it on their CVs and have it on a wall in their office.

My test score was 151 (I feel so dumb) in rl it's 12
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 11:23   #26
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
do you reckon it's got a built in thing, so that if you actually pay them £9.95, it chops 50 off your score. that's a more accurate measurement
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 12:07   #27
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
FS,,, having a high IQ doesn't mean your intelligent. It just means you are good at taking IQ tests.
And this one is so bad that everyone should be good at it...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 12:18   #28
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
having a high IQ doesn't mean your intelligent. It just means you are good at taking IQ tests.
Congratulations on being the first person to state this in this thread, it took a while, but someone finally made it!
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 13:11   #29
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
whats a diem and a nickel? 10 and 5 cent?

(153 \o/ i rock so much)
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 23:51   #30
Grind
aka Inubis

Grind is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.emode.com
Round 2 - 55:22:15 [Reborn]
Round 3 - 55:22:15 (yes again) and 8:11:23 (yup i had two accounts. sue me)
Round 4 - 244:24:? [virus] [ft]
Round 5 - 28:22:? [nfu] [virus]
Round 6 - 13:11:13 [wrath] [silver] .:: W00T 33:9 FOREVER \O/ ::.
Round 7 - 14:11:7 [FLTV] [Heresy]
Round 8 - Inactive/Quit
Round 9 - 41:6:10 - bashed to ***** by te ;-)
Grind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2003, 23:55   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That IQ test is even worse than this one:

What is your name?

Correct!

Your IQ is between 0 and 250. Just pick a number. Not one that's too high though, or your mates won't believe you. No, that's still too high... little lower... perfect.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 03:00   #32
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally posted by Grind
http://www.emode.com
Congratulations, W!
Your IQ score is 138
This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.
During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. To determine your ability in these areas, we compared your answers to those given by the 6.5 million people who have taken Emode's Ultimate IQ Test.
The even better news is that Emode has taken intelligence assessment a step further than the rest, offering you insight no other IQ test can give. We have developed a reliable statistical algorithm that analyzes patterns in your responses to determine the unique way that your brain functions, revealing your Intellectual Type.
Our analyses indicate that your Intellectual Type is: Visual Mathematician. This means that among other things, you have superior skills in mathematics and spatial reasoning.

I especially liked the option "Is this the first scientific IQ tests you have taken?"
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 17:08   #33
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts
Penny=1 cent
Nickel=5 cents
Dime=10 cents
Quarter=25 cents
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 17:19   #34
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
how come one cent isn't just a cent?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 17:23   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
how come one cent isn't just a cent?
They stole it off us.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 17:52   #36
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I'm not going to bother even doing it, as I can already tell I'd be hindered by my lack of proper English.

That is, fetch me a test in Finnish and I'll run through it.
Mensa scored me 171. In Finnish, that is.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote