User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:25   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Am I excessively offensive?

Do I allienate people? Do I 'get your backs up'? Am I disrespectful?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:27   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Am I excessively offensive?

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
sometimes you write too much that i cba to read

that's about as bad as you get i'm afraid :/
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:27   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you wish

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:28   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
No. Fancy a jolly good bum?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:29   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
No. Fancy a jolly good bum?
Go on then. You've tempted me.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:33   #6
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
i didnt even known you were mildly offensive nevermind excessively. did i miss something?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:36   #7
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Exclamation

How much time and energy do you think you've wasted clicking for the above icon every time you post?

That is incidentally your most offensive characteristic.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:36   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
did i miss something?
You must have missed the thousands of insults I gave out to many, many people, completely free of charge.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:37   #9
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Quote:
You must have missed the thousands of insults I gave out to many, many people, completely free of charge.
yeah but everyone's doing that these days.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:37   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
nah - you're just selfish and wrong 24/7
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:39   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
How much time and energy do you think you've wasted clicking for the above icon every time you post?
Dunno.

Quote:
That is incidentally your most offensive characteristic.
Tactitus does it too.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:39   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

No.

In fact quite the opposite. You seem like a rather nice young chap.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:41   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: Re: Am I excessively offensive?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Oh good.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:41   #14
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
Hit me with one.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:43   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

you're a rebel! go MM
----------retired-------
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:44   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Hit me with one.
Insults 'R' Us is closed today. Please come again.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:46   #17
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Insults 'R' Us is closed today. Please come again.
haha - you ran out of insults

----------retired-------
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:48   #18
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Re: Re: Am I excessively offensive?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
No.

i agree.

i suggest Marilyn Manson's rank be changed 'nice young chap'
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:51   #19
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Re: Re: Am I excessively offensive?

Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i agree.

i suggest Marilyn Manson's rank be changed 'nice young chap'

Give him an avatar of a choirboy or so while you're at it.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:51   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
haha - you ran out of insults

Piss off, you little fly-arsed, toss-tripe sock-licking brown ****-stain on the arbsorbant inconti-pad of humanity.

Insults 'R' Us lied. They're really open for business. You shouldn't have tempted them. A lot of the staff are quite fat, ugly and twisted, particularly in the café and packing department, and will take any oppurtunity to have a cheap laugh at the expense of the universe.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 20 Feb 2003 at 21:01.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:53   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
You're just a **** shag, that's not an offense, it should, but it's not.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 20:57   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Marilyn Manson in failing to be a rebel shocker!
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 21:03   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
You're just a **** shag, that's not an offense, it should, but it's not.
You know I was the best shag you ever had.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 21:25   #24
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
You are none of the things you proclaim yourself to be, actually to qoute, You seem like a nice young chap... You are, however, an Attention Whore.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 23:38   #25
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I love MM, even more so without that nasty ol' job description he used to have!
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:28   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
MM is a nice fellow.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:31   #27
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I knew I had posted something witty and here
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:52   #28
RiCo

Quote:
nah - you're just selfish and wrong 24/7
He's also violating every rule there is on this forum. No excuses for any mod to let him live.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:59   #29
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Am I disrespectful?
Only to Middlesboro, and the surrounding area.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 00:59   #30
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally posted by RiCo
He's also violating every rule there is on this forum. No excuses for any mod to let him live.
so you're saying he found out he was going to be sacked and said he'd quit before they sacked him?!
----------retired-------
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 01:02   #31
RiCo

Quote:
so you're saying he found out he was going to be sacked and said he'd quit before they sacked him?!
Look 'Jakiri appriciation thread' to view my point.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 01:08   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Your body odour is extremely offensive , if thats what you mean.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 01:13   #33
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Your body odour is extremely offensive , if thats what you mean.
Now now kura. Don't be a bully
----------retired-------
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 12:40   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
You are, however, an Attention Whore.
All the people who are constantly ignored say that.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 12:59   #35
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
All the people who are constantly ignored say that.
makes sense
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 13:03   #36
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
makes sense
you haven;t commented on MM's insultiveness
----------retired-------
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 17:05   #37
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Hell no, you're just 'brutally honest'.
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 17:12   #38
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
always thought you as the cute one... almost cuddly!
Unread 21 Feb 2003, 17:13   #39
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
you said id never cum inside any girl
youre evel
/me is sad
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote